3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations!!! smile
Site administrator
0 likes
I am absolutely delighted for you Jennifer. So well deserved.
0 likes
Watch yourself, now....

You might just be that awesome.
0 likes
Awesome people write awesome poems. just sayin'...
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

couldn't have gone to a more deserving person! congratulations, jen!!!?

Say. Her. Name.

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I always knew you were awesome... clearly I'm not the only one who feels that way.

'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Jennifer joined Lush on Jan 25, 2014. Sometimes great people fall under the radar a bit, so some of you might not realize how much she's given to this site, mostly very quietly. Above and beyond her usually very thoughtful posts giving out advice on some serious subjects, she's been responsible for gifting over a dozen gold memberships to people since the membership inception. it doesn't stop there, however. mostly what caught my eye is her habit of volunteering. need help editing? she's always happy to volunteer her time. need some advice? the same. a little help with this or that? yep, she'll put up her hand and there you go. she's even volunteered to look after my cats when i've been gone (a fate i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy let alone a friend!). she's never out for anything in return. it's just her nature. her awesome nature, i should say.

so yeah, thank you, Jennifer, for everything you do here (and all the wonderful stuff you do off line as well) and thank you for making this site a little better for your presence. you'll have a brand new blue badge gracing your profile sometime very soon. *hugs*

Oh, frabjous day, calloo, callay!

Here, have a virtual drink. If I ever get to be in the same place as you, I'll make it at least one real one.

Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations!

Head Nurse
0 likes
Couldnt be a better person to call awesome :*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How did I miss this notice last week. I have to agree Jennifer has been a stable force here on Lush and know she has provided information to many on varying subjects. Yes it's been my pleasure knowing you and your awesome nature