Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mad if caught brothers friend eating your dry cum out of your panties?

last reply
38 replies
13.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
When I was younger, I would go to my friends house and go into the shared bathroom and take his sisters panties out of the hamper and literally lick and eat the white dried cum out of her panties. I would suck on the pieces of cum until they dissolved in my mouth.
Would you be mad or turned on if you caught me doing that?
Also, is there any way that I could tell her now, 14 years later, what I use to do with her panties?
Please let me know your thoughts!
Quote by Phoenix3016
When I was younger, I would go to my friends house and go into the shared bathroom and take his sisters panties out of the hamper and literally lick and eat the white dried cum out of her panties. I would suck on the pieces of cum until they dissolved in my mouth.
Also, is there any way that I could tell her now, 14 years later, what I use to do with her panties?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Alpha Blonde
'Pieces of cum'... Hmmm... Are you sure you weren't eating her boyfriend's jizz that had pooled up and dried up in her panties? Not to freak you out or anything, but yeah - you never know what's in a person's panties when you randomly pull them out of a hamper.

Onto your second question - I would not mention it. Unless she's kind of a super-freak or you've hooked up with her in the past or have had a very flirty friendship with her, I'm thinking she would be creeped out. It's not so much the panty sucking itself (if it had been consensual) but the invasion of privacy. My first thoughts would be uh oh - was he constantly going through my stuff doing pervey things and fixating on me. Some things are better left unspoken.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Dancing_Doll
'Pieces of cum'... Hmmm... Are you sure you weren't eating her boyfriend's jizz that had pooled up and dried up in her panties? Not to freak you out or anything, but yeah - you never know what's in a person's panties when you randomly pull them out of a hamper.

Onto your second question - I would not mention it. Unless she's kind of a super-freak or you've hooked up with her in the past or have had a very flirty friendship with her, I'm thinking she would be creeped out. It's not so much the panty sucking itself (if it had been consensual) but the invasion of privacy. My first thoughts would be uh oh - was he constantly going through my stuff doing pervey things and fixating on me. Some things are better left unspoken.

That is the first thing I thought of when I read this, either her BF or her brother's (I hear some guys like to use soiled panties to jerk off in, LOL)!!

If my sister's BF (I have no brothers) told me this 14yrs later, I would be totally creeped out. Not so much by him licking my soiled panties but beacuse he invaded my privacy.

BTW, how do you think your friend would feel about you doing that to his sister's panties? I think this is something better taken to the grave!
Lurker
Quote by Phoenix3016

I cannot even begin to tell you how disgusting that is, nor how nauseous that image makes me feel. If I caught you doing that, first thing I would do is scream my lungs out then wait for my brother to get into the bathroom, tell him what I caught his 'friend' doing. Then, I would watch as my brother taught you some manners, with his fists.

Then, while you were laying on the ground, I think I wouldn't be able to help myself from being sick, and unfortunately for you, you are on the floor, having just been taught some manners by my brother. Oh looky, there is your face, right in the direct line of fire. Poor you.

I'm with DD on this one, I hope it was her boyfriends cum you were sucking on. Oh looky, are you feeling sick now?
Active Ink Slinger
HAHA I'm sorry... But I had to fight my gag reflex on this posting.
Pheonix... That's kinda gross. Don't tell anyone off Lush about this thing you did. Be thankful for the anonymity.

But kudos for not going for the skidmarked panties!
Lurker
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
HAHA I'm sorry... But I had to fight my gag reflex on this posting.
Pheonix... That's kinda gross. Don't tell anyone off Lush about this thing you did. Be thankful for the anonymity.

But kudos for not going for the skidmarked panties!

I'm still fighting mine, so it's going to be a while before you (hopefully) win the fight.
Active Ink Slinger
It's highly unlikely you were eating pussy cum out of her panties. If she'd been home masturbating, she probably wasn't wearing panties. It's possible, but if you did this often, then more times than not it was probably just normal vaginal secretions. Clitty litter, if you like. And as DD said, it could have been man cum that had dripped out.

I hate to break it to you, chief. But the least likely thing you were eating was little pieces of pussy cum. You should cum in your own underwear, let it sit, dry, and harden. Then taste and nibble on it to see if the taste is familiar to her panties.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
O.M.G! This is such a bullshit post, it's beyond ridiculous. NEXT!
Active Ink Slinger
I totally agree with Lafayettemister.
And for the rest....so very gross...eeeewww. NEVER tell her or anyone else....

Quote by lafayettemister
It's highly unlikely you were eating pussy cum out of her panties. If she'd been home masturbating, she probably wasn't wearing panties. It's possible, but if you did this often, then more times than not it was probably just normal vaginal secretions. Clitty litter, if you like. And as DD said, it could have been man cum that had dripped out.

I hate to break it to you, chief. But the least likely thing you were eating was little pieces of pussy cum. You should cum in your own underwear, let it sit, dry, and harden. Then taste and nibble on it to see if the taste is familiar to her panties.
Advanced Wordsmith
That is just gross. Never tell her. Never.
Wild at Heart
You all are so fuckin judgmental, damn.

If you are still reading, tell her. She will be flattered. What guy goes above and beyond like that? None. She'll feel like a princess.

BTW, don't listen to these naysayers about it being guy cum or something gross. Guy cum and girl cum doesn't dry the same... It's different. Sometimes its not even cum and you know... It's that other stuff that builds up in there. (sorry girls, I tried to keep it non vulgar) But don't think about that. It was probably her cum or wetness after checking you out when you would come over. Everything happens for a reason. Don't let your soul mate slip between your creepy little fingers. Go get that girl.
Mazztastic
Quote by lafayettemister

Clitty litter.... Bwahaha

The non-clumping kind I hope?

God, LM... You turn me on with that potty mouth of yours...

Lurker
Definately the most disgusting thread I have seen on here .....it has left a bad taste in MY mouth !! lol
Active Ink Slinger
...you could have been lapping up a yeast infection! Mercy the things I see are incredible but to READ it only solidified my theory that no one is exempt from the insane!
Lurker
What would I think...?

Ah how sweet, what a cute guy, feasting on the crusty remnants from my dirty knickers. How romantic.

But no actually I find the whole thing totally revolting and would be mortified Then I would assume that the perpetrator will one day be caught doing the same thing to someone else's knickers and probably be bludgeoned to death by her brother, BF or husband, or by all three of them
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
IF (and that's a big IF) you were eating cum from her panties, I guarantee you it wasn't hers. Lady cum doesn't dry up into little tiny pieces. At best, if a girl came in her undies and left them out, they would just harden...but not have dissovable pieces that you could suck on. But those undies had to have been sitting there for DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS for something like that to happen. As others have said before me, you were definitely eating vaginal secretions...but it wasn't cum. And no, don't tell her. In fact, don't tell anyone.

Actually, you shouldn't have even told us. Because now you've been labeled as dried up ALLEGED cum eating guy. Note the alleged...because I seriously doubt it was cum.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

God Empress of Lush
I really hope Nicola is going to make a book out of these gross posts, maybe to issue in time for Christmas. It would be a bestseller. You could call it "Is it gross to eat dried cum out of my sister's panties? and other crazy Lush filth". I'd buy a copy for my gran. Maybe.

And can I take 10% for the idea?

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Clever Gem
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
IF (and that's a big IF) you were eating cum from her panties, I guarantee you it wasn't hers. Lady cum doesn't dry up into little tiny pieces. At best, if a girl came in her undies and left them out, they would just harden...but not have dissovable pieces that you could suck on. But those undies had to have been sitting there for DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS for something like that to happen. As others have said before me, you were definitely eating vaginal secretions...but it wasn't cum. And no, don't tell her. In fact, don't tell anyone.

Actually, you shouldn't have even told us. Because now you've been labeled as dried up ALLEGED cum eating guy. Note the alleged...because I seriously doubt it was cum.

I agree sounds, more like a rank case of yeast infection! Happy sucking Tiger!
Mazztastic
Quote by crazydiamond

I agree sounds, more like a rank case of yeast infection! Happy sucking Tiger!

A wee dose of oral thrush does not sound very appealing...
Active Ink Slinger
Been a fun couple days here. One guy likes to eat dried up cum like substance from his friend's sisters panties and wonders if it is OK to tell her 14 yrs later. One guy wonders if women would have their clit removed if it meant they would never have to have a period again.

God I miss the days of the Cock Size and Pussy Hair threads!! Maybe we can combine them. What would be the ideal cock size to produce the perfect amount of cum to coat pussy hair so I can let it dry then clip each hair and suck on it like a little cumsicle? And how long should the pussy hair be?

Looks like the OP Phoenix has left. Heres to hoping Phoenix doesnt Rise!!
Lurker
Quote by Dudealicious

I laughed til I cried. . . the moment when the guy next to him realizes just what had occurred - priceless!
Lurker
lol ... u bloody pervo ive put me dinner in the bin lol an im staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarvinnnnnnnnn now ... ya fuckin dirtmonger .... u are realllllllllllllllly siiiiiiiiiiiiiickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk man
Cheeky Chick
I have nothing new to add to this, what everyone else has summed it up for me. I shouldn't have even clicked on this forum. I saw it yesterday and thought no, nothing I want to read. Why I clicked today is lost on me... I was punished by clicking it though.. sighs
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Nikki703
Been a fun couple days here. One guy likes to eat dried up cum like substance from his friend's sisters panties and wonders if it is OK to tell her 14 yrs later. One guy wonders if women would have their clit removed if it meant they would never have to have a period again.

God I miss the days of the Cock Size and Pussy Hair threads!! Maybe we can combine them. What would be the ideal cock size to produce the perfect amount of cum to coat pussy hair so I can let it dry then clip each hair and suck on it like a little cumsicle? And how long should the pussy hair be?

Looks like the OP Phoenix has left. Heres to hoping Phoenix doesnt Rise!!

My thoughts exactly!
Lurker
Uh Huh...LMFAO
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Just in case this questions not been answerd yet,
Dancing_Doll tells it like it is.

I couldn't have said it better myself.