Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Used On Holiday - Bringing Them In

"Young married couple are used during their holiday"

58
12 Comments 12
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story that I post, so feedback is welcome. I hope you enjoy and I can write more stories to offload my fantasies. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It's a slow start, but worth the action that follows."

Marc: 27 M Husband to Rachel
Rachel: 25 F Wife of Marc
Khalid: 38 M Man of Layla
Layla: 35 F Wife of Khalid
Tariq: 28 M Friend of Khalid and Layla

Chapter 1

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the ancient city. The air had the scent of spices and incense, mingling with the sounds of call to prayer echoing through the narrow streets. Myriad lights flickered to life, illuminating the intricate designs of mosques and palaces alike. It was our first night in this exotic land, and as I stood beside my wife, I couldn't help but feel a thrill of anticipation coursing through me. The heat of the day had given way to a balmy breeze, and I could feel the energy of the place pulsing through my veins.

Our first day we relaxed at the resort poolside, our drinks where served by Tariq. During the day we got a really good connection with Tariq. He was treating us with respect and Rachel seemed to like him very much. At the end of the afternoon, Tariq came by to ask us is we wished anything else because his shift was ending. Rachel showed her disappointment a bit too obvious for my taste, however Tariq smoothly turned this around and invited us to come over to a befriended couple for some drinks. He ensured that Khalid and Layla would be honored to entertain them tonight. Rachel turned her head to me with a begging look and said, we would love to.

Tariq agreed to pick us up at the hotel around 7pm. We arrive at the rather large house of Khalid and Layla. Their villa was a bastion of opulence, nestled in the heart of the city, surrounded by high walls that offered a tantalizing glimpse of the courtyard beyond. As we stepped through the grand archway, my wife, Rachel, and I were greeted by the sound of laughter and the clinking of glasses.

The evening began innocently enough, with warm greetings and a feast that was both exotic and delicious. Rachel's eyes widened with delight at every new flavor, and she was particularly charmed by the attentions of our hosts, who regaled us with stories of his travels and the history of his people. He was handsome, with a commanding presence, and Rachel seemed to hang on his every word. I felt a twinge of something - not quite jealousy, but a thrill of excitement at the idea of her being the center of his attention. Maybe it was extra stimulated by the drugs that Layla had put in their drinks since the beginning of the evening, getting us relaxed and more open for sensual signals.

As the night progressed, the conversation grew more intimate, and the air grew thick with the scent of out and the sweetness of shisha smoke. The music grew louder, a hypnotic blend of traditional instruments and modern beats that seemed to resonate deep within my chest. Khalid leaned in close to Rachel and whispered something in her ear. She giggled, her cheeks flushing a deep shade of pink that stood out against her sun-kissed skin. He gestured to the makeshift dance floor, where his friend, a young man named Tariq, had begun to move with a grace that was almost predatory. Rachel took a sip of her drink, her eyes meeting mine for a brief moment, and then she nodded, setting her glass down.

Tariq's hand found Rachel's waist, and she let herself be drawn into the rhythm of the dance. His movements were fluid, his eyes never leaving hers, and I could see the beginnings of a seductive smile playing on his lips. Rachel, usually shy and reserved, melted into the music, her hips swaying in a way that was both mesmerizing and unfamiliar to me. I felt a strange mix of emotions - pride that she was so confident and alluring, and a growing sense of arousal at the thought of this stranger's hands on her body.

As the music grew more intense, so did their dance. Tariq's touch grew bolder, his hands moving to the small of Rachel's back, pulling her closer until their bodies were pressed tightly together. Rachel's breath hitched in her throat, and she threw her head back, exposing the smooth line of her neck. The fabric of her dress clung to her curves, and I watched, transfixed, as Tariq's hand slid down to grip her thigh, his thumb tracing slow circles on the sensitive skin. Rachel's eyes closed, and she leaned into him, her body responding to his touch like a moth to a flame.

Meanwhile, Khalid's wife, Layla, had entered the room, her hips swaying with an allure that was at once both subtle and overt. She carried a tray of drinks, and as she approached, she offered me one with a knowing smile.

"Your wife is quite the dancer," she murmured, her voice a sultry purr that seemed to resonate through the air around us. "Doesn't she look stunning?"

I took the offered drink, my eyes never leaving Rachel and Tariq as they danced.

"Yes," I managed to say, my voice tight. "Very."

Layla's smile grew wider as she observed my reaction.

"You know, my husband and I, we enjoy sharing our home with new friends," she said, her eyes flicking to Rachel and then back to me.

"And it seems that Tariq is quite taken with your wife."

The music grew louder, the beat pounding in time with my racing heart. Rachel's movements grew more sensual, her body moving in a way that was both natural and provocative. Tariq's hand slid up to the back of her neck, pulling her closer until their mouths were almost touching. Rachel's eyes fluttered open, and she looked directly at me, a question in her gaze. I took a deep breath, the heat from the room seeming to close in around me.

Layla leaned closer, her breath warm against my ear.

"I can see it in your eyes," she whispered. "You want to watch."

There was a challenge in her voice, and I found myself nodding, unable to tear my gaze away from the scene unfolding before me. Rachel's eyes searched mine, and for a moment, I thought she might pull away. But then she bit her bottom lip, a hint of a smile playing at the corners of her mouth, and she closed the distance between her and Tariq.

Their kiss was explosive, a fiery display of passion that seemed to suck all the oxygen from the room. Rachel's hands tangled in Tariq's hair as his moved to the zipper at the back of her dress. I watched, my own hand tightening around the glass in my hand, as the fabric fell away, revealing her bare back. Layla's words echoed in my head, "Tariq knows how to capture his women and seduce them to do anything he wants." It was as if she had read the script to a fantasy I didn't even know I had.

Layla's hand slid over my shoulder, and she stepped closer, her breasts brushing against my arm. "You see how much she enjoys it?" she murmured, her own eyes glittering with excitement. Rachel's eyes remained locked with mine as Tariq's hands explored her body, each caress and kiss sending a jolt of electricity through me. I could see the desire in her eyes, a need that was both primal and raw. It was a side of her I had never seen before, and it was both terrifying and thrilling.

Gaga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gaga

Khalid joined us, a knowing smile playing on his lips. "Tariq has a way with women," he said, his voice low and amused. "He knows what they want, even before they do."

Rachel's dress fell to the floor, leaving her in nothing but her lingerie. She didn't seem to notice or care, lost in the haze of lust that had descended upon her. I could feel my own arousal growing, my body responding to the erotic spectacle unfolding before me.

Layla took my hand, her skin warm and soft, her voice a seductive whisper.

"Watch."

Rachel's eyes met mine again, and I could see the question in them. But there was something else too, something wild and untamed. It was as if she was daring me to stop her, to claim her, but I remained rooted to the spot, the heat of Layla's hand on my thigh keeping me grounded.

Tariq's touch grew more insistent, his hands moving over Rachel's body with a confidence that was almost terrifying. He unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor, and took one of her breasts in his hand, rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Rachel gasped, her body arching into his touch. The sight of her, so vulnerable and yet so powerful, was intoxicating.

Layla's grip tightened, her nails digging into my skin.

"See how she responds to him?" she murmured. "It's like watching a master at work."

The music swelled around us, the rhythm driving the passionate dance between Rachel and Tariq. His hands slid down to her hips, guiding her movements, and she clung herself against him with a wantonness that had my blood pumping. Rachel's eyes never left mine, the connection between us growing stronger with each passing moment. I could see the challenge in her gaze, the thrill of the forbidden. And as much as I wanted to pull her away, to claim her as my own, I found myself unable to look away.

Layla's hand on my thigh grew more insistent, her fingers moving in a slow, seductive rhythm that mirrored the dance before us. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" she whispered, her breath hot against my ear. "The way they move together."

I nodded, unable to form words as Rachel's and Tariq's bodies melded together in a passionate dance that was no longer just for show. Rachel's hands slid up Tariq's chest, her fingers tracing the contours of his muscles, and I could see the outline of his hardened cock pressing against his pants.

Layla's hand began to stroke my leg, moving upward inch by inch, her nails lightly scoring my skin. "Do you want to join them?" she breathed.

Her words sent a jolt of desire through me, and for a moment, I was torn. The thought of Rachel with another man was both thrilling and terrifying, but the look in her eyes was unmistakable. She was living out a fantasy, one she hadn't even shared with me, and the excitement on her face was like nothing I'd ever seen before. Layla's hand reached my thigh, and she gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Your wife is so beautiful," she said, her voice low and throaty. "Imagine what it would be like to watch her pleasure another man. To see her lose herself in passion."

I swallowed hard, my heart racing as Rachel's hands slid down to Tariq's waist, her fingers fumbling with the button of his pants. His eyes never left hers as she unzipped him, the sound echoing through the room like a gunshot. Rachel's cheeks were flushed, and her breath came in quick, shallow gasps. Tariq's cock sprang free, thick and proud, and Rachel's eyes widened with both shock and excitement.

"You want this," Layla murmured, her hand moving up my thigh. "You want to watch her give herself to him."

The words were like a match to my desire, and I found myself nodding, my breath coming in ragged pants. Rachel's eyes never left mine as she took Tariq in her hand, stroking him gently. Layla's hand reached my own erection, her grip firm and knowing.

"Look at her," she said, her voice a seductive purr. "Look at how much she wants it."

Rachel's hand moved faster, her movements confident and sure, and I watched, my own hand moving to mirror hers through my pants. The sight of my wife, so openly desiring another man, was like a drug, and I was helplessly addicted.

"But why stop at one?" Layla's question was a whisper in the night, her breath hot against my neck. "Why not let her experience the full pleasure that our culture has to offer?"

Her hand stroked my cock through the fabric, and I felt a wave of dizzying lust wash over me. "Let her take both of them," she continued, her voice a silky temptation. "It would be a gift, a true testament to your love and trust."

Rachel's eyes grew wide, and she bit her lip, her hand pausing on Tariq's cock.

Khalid nodded in approval, his own desire clear in his gaze. He stepped closer, his hand moving to Rachel's shoulder.

"It is our way," he said, his voice smooth and hypnotic. "To share in passion, to give ourselves fully to those we desire."

Rachel's breath hitched, and she looked to me for guidance, her eyes filled with a mix of fear and excitement.

I felt the weight of Layla's hand on my shoulder, her nails gently digging into my skin.

"You can trust us," she purred. "We will make sure she experiences everything she desires."

The idea was like a siren's call, tempting and dangerous. Rachel's hand tightened around Tariq's cock, and she leaned in, her breath hot against his skin.

"Do you want this?" I asked Rachel, my voice hoarse with need. She looked at me, her eyes glazed with desire. "Yes," she breathed, her voice barely audible over the music. "I want this." It was all the permission I needed. I stood, my body responding to the heat in her gaze.

Layla's hand slid away, and she stepped back, watching with a knowing smile as Rachel turned to face Khalid. He took Rachel's hand, leading her away from Tariq and toward a set of ornate doors that opened onto a dimly lit chamber. The air was heavy with the scent of musk and desire, and my heart hammered in my chest as I followed them.

Published 
Written by redeye414
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments