Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sailing Adventure - 3

"Young wife loses more of her inhibitions."

39
8 Comments 8
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"With the advent of spring, it’s getting close to sailing season, at least here in the mid-Atlantic. Here is a little sailing adventure to get things started. This picks up with the young couple loosing more of their inhibitions.  The story takes place before digital photography, the Internet, cell phones, etc."

Kurt comes back on top with a beer. Marsha is still sitting with her shirt open and breasts partially exposed. She feels so free and uninhibited.

Dave stands up and stretches. "I'm going down below for a while."

"OK, honey. Why don't you take a little nap? I'll stay up here and relax with the captain."

She feels the heat and intimacy of being alone with Kurt. Marsha takes off her shirt. "There, that's better, don't you think? You can look at my tits all by yourself."

"Come here."

"That sounds like another order." She sits between his legs with her back to him. He rubs her neck and shoulders. "Mmmm...I just love when you do that."

"Do you like me rubbing you in front of your husband? What about when I feel your ass or brush your pussy?”

"He likes watching me with you. He knows you were looking at my pussy and that you almost touched it. And I told him I was looking at your cock. I like you teasing my pussy. I feel so naughty doing that in front of my husband. We have fantasies but have never done anything like this."

He puts more lotion on his hands. Rubbing her back, he slides his hands around her waist and cups her full breasts. She lets out a sigh, "That feels good. but I'm not sure you should do that."

"Why not? I like touching your tits. Do you think your husband will mind?"

“He told me he wouldn’t mind if you felt them. I’m just not sure.”

He continues to fondle the young wife’s breasts. “What about you? Do you like me feeling them?”

"I do. But Dave is just below and may see us."

"So what? He watched me touch you a few minutes ago. What if he sees us? What's he going to do? Get pissed off, start yelling and screaming, insist we go back to the marina?"

She laughs. "I never thought of it that way. He likes watching you touch me. I’m sure he would like to watch you feel my tits like this."

 "What are you thinking?'

She leans back against him. "I would like him to watch you feel me."

He nuzzles her neck and Marsha lets out a moan. He pinches up one of her nipples and she moans again. He slides one of his hands down her stomach ending right above her pubis. "And you like looking at my cock. What kind of wife looks at another man's cock right in front of her husband?"

"A naughty one. I'm a naughty wife who likes looking at your cock. My husband told me you were well-endowed. So he must want me to look at it."

He moves his hand and opens her legs. Using his forefinger, he brushes the juncture of her thighs right next to her swollen cunt lips. "While I was rubbing your thigh and brushed your pussy, what did you want me to do?'

"I wanted you to touch it."

He takes his forefinger and lightly touches her slit. "Just like this?"

Marsha emits a moan, "Oh god…yeah, just like that."

Kurt nuzzles and fondles her, "You guys certainly a great couple. I didn't think you would be this uninhibited. For a guy who hasn't been sailing much, Dave is a pretty good crew member. But you have a role also."

"I know all about it. Dave told me since you are the captain and he is the crew my role is to show off my body. And I guess letting the captain have a feel."

"That's part of it. And you are doing a great job. The crew and I really think you're hot. There is an old seafaring tradition we practice on this vessel that goes back to the pirate days. It’s the role of the females on board to take care of the needs of the captain and crew."

It must be a combination of the sun, open air, rum drinks, and sexual attraction to Kurt, but Marsha is unfazed. She tells him she never heard of that tradition. He says it is not very common anymore. But it is a tradition on his vessel.

"But you said females. On this boat, I’m the only one."

"Then it is your duty to take care of both of us."

Marsha is lightly caressing his hand on her stomach. She languidly replies, "So you want me to take care of you and my husband? What exactly does that mean?"

"It means you fuck us both."

A wave of heat passes over her. "I've never done anything like that before. When Barbara is the only female, does she take care of everybody by fucking them?"

"She does. You can probably tell my wife is uninhibited. She likes fucking the men aboard."

"You mean she does it a lot? What if there is more than one crew? Does she fuck them all? How many has she taken? Don't you get jealous when she fucks other men?"

He laughs, "That's a lot of questions. She has done it a lot. Remember, we are both uninhibited and have been together a lot longer than you and Dave. She once took on the captain and three crew. And it turns me on when she fucks other men."

Marsha thinks if Kurt doesn't get jealous, then maybe her husband won't either. After all, he has his fantasies. And he likes everything she has done so far.

"What about other wives? Have other wives like me fucked you and the crew?"

"Some, although none quite as young as you."

"OK. I will perform my role. But if my husband objects, then we will stop."

"Of course. I respect you and Dave. Speaking of needs. I think I know a young hot wife with some needs."

He slides his hand into her bottoms to her moist labia. Marsha gasps and puts one of her hands on his, pushing it firmly against her pussy. He plays with her distended clit.

She spreads her legs, "Ohh... yeah, Captain, play with my pussy, make me cum."

Kurt keeps nuzzling Marsha's neck while he plays with her pussy. "Think about your husband watching you right now. Does he like having a naughty wife that looks at the captain's cock? You want to do more than look, don't you?"

Marsha is aflame with desire and lust. She hopes he is watching her. "He knows I have been looking at your cock. It turns him on. I want to do more than look at the captain's cock."

"What a nice little slut you are. What kind of cock does the captain have? What does a naughty wife like you want to do with it? Will you tell your husband you want the captain's cock?"

She has never been called a slut before. "I am a slut. The captain has a big cock. I want to suck it and put it in my pussy. I will tell my husband that the captain can have my pussy."

Kurt moves his finger more rapidly. Marsha's body tenses up against his fingers as she cums. She forgets where she is and lets out a moan. It takes a few minutes for the feelings of orgasm to subside.

Marsha sits up and gives him a light kiss. "That was great. Since you took care of me, I will take care of you and the crew later on."

He tells her not to say anything about her expanded role to her husband until later.

Below deck, Marsha's husband is standing at the foot of the ladder with a rum drink watching Kurt bring his wife to climax. He cannot believe how slutty she is acting. He waits until his wife sits up and sticks his head out of the entranceway. Kurt is massaging Marsha's neck and shoulders. She looks radiant from her release.

"You guys look relaxed. Honey, would you like another drink?"

"Hi, honey. I would love one. How was your nap? The captain really knows how to relax me."

Kurt says it is time to sail a little more before settling in for the night. He points to the shore where the cove is. They pull anchor and tighten the sails. After they are underway, Marsha joins him at the helm. She stands in front of Kurt while he takes the wheel. His cock is pressed against her ass.

Molly_Chase
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Chase

“Here, you take the wheel.”

She takes the wheel, and Kurt cups her breasts. “Oh, captain. I love to play with my tits.” She says to her husband, “Honey, don’t you like watching the captain feel me? Should I make him stop?”

“I like watching him feel you. After all, he’s the captain.”

After few more minutes of being fondled in front of her husband, she announces she is going for a rest. She stretches her arms above her head, showing both men her breasts. Putting her shirt back on, she goes below to the cabin.

Kurt takes a sip of beer, "Man, your wife is hot. Did you know she could be this uninhibited?”

"Well, I know she is an exhibitionist, but I have never seen her do anything like this."

"Did you like me putting on lotion while you watched? Could you tell what I was doing?"

"Watching you touch her like that was a real turn-on. I could tell she gave you a good look at her pussy. She told me you touched her."

"I know you like me touching Marsha and her cute little pussy. I don't think you mind that Barbara couldn't join us. When Marsha went below decks, what were you thinking?'

Dave can’t believe he is acting this uninhibited. "I don't mind that it is just the three of us. When Marsha went to rest I was thinking that you went down to join her."

"And what would we do? Take a nap?"

"No. You would fuck her."

Kurt teases the younger man, "Fuck who?"

"Fuck my wife."

"That's right. You want me to fuck Marsha. I know you like the way we have been flirting and Marsha showing off, but fucking is a different matter. If you want me to fuck her, it will be your choice. All you have to do is untie her bikini bottom and offer me her pussy."

In a stage of arousal he has never had before, Marsha's husband agrees to offer his wife's pussy to the captain.

Kurt says he is going below to check on his charts to get the right direction to the cove. "And no, I'm not going to try and fuck her. That will be later after we anchor for the night."

Kurt sees Marsha relaxing on one of the cushions around the cabin table. She hears him and sits up and stretches. Her shirt is still unbuttoned. He reaches in to fondle one of her firm tits. He revels in the weight and fullness resting in the palm of his hand. Marsha tries to stifle a moan but is unsuccessful.

"You really like this, don't you?'"

Marsha gets up and faces him. Her palms are on his chest to steady her from the boat's motion.

"You know I am really turned on. Playing with me is one thing, but I'm still not sure about the fucking."

Kurt places his hands lightly on her hips. "I understand. I am not going to pressure you. It's been great so far. You are really losing your inhibitions."

Just then a motorboat passes close by, rocking the sailboat in its wake. Marsha stumbles onto Kurt's chest. Her breasts are crushed against him. She feels his cock against her stomach. He puts one of his hands on her ass pulling her tighter. With the other, he lifts her chin and gives her a deep kiss. She kisses him back, pushing her tongue in his mouth. She cannot believe how brazen she is acting.

She breaks the kiss and looks at his cock and lightly strokes him. "Captain, you certainly are a dangerous man. I think you must be descended from pirates."

Marsha breaks their embrace, and she sticks her head out of the cabin and asks her husband if he would like another drink. He declines. They join the captain on deck. Dave notices a change in his wife. It looks like Kurt's cock is semi-erect.

They sail for a little while longer. Marsha asks her husband how he likes piloting the boat. Kurt compliments him on the job he is doing. They approach the cove where they will spend the night. There are no other boats close by. It is late afternoon and the cove is in shade. Left unspoken by all three of them is what will happen later.

They have a light supper and Kurt suggests they head back up on deck. He says since he does not have to pilot anymore, he will join them in having a rum drink.

He makes a toast, "Here's to a great couple and a fun weekend. I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves."

The couple toast back and tell him what a great time they are having and what a good captain he is. The evening is still warm. The moon is almost full, providing enough ambient light for both men to take in Marsha's beauty and sensuality. Kurt suggests to Marsha she take off her shirt since the sun is going down and she won't burn.

"That sounds like another order. Honey, doesn't the captain give good orders?"

Kurt interrupts to tell her that Dave is not her husband, but a crew member aboard the vessel.

Marsha takes off her shirt and turns to the two men, "Well, how do the captain and crew like my tits?" She pinches up her nipples. "And I know you like my nipples because you two naughty boys have been looking at them all day."

Dave answers, "Speaking for the crew we really like your tits and the rest of your body."

Marsha sits next to the crew. She has already finished her drink. "How do you like the way I am performing my role? Haven't I shown both of you a lot?"

He tells her she is doing great.

"I appreciate you like the way I have been performing. But there is more. There is seafaring tradition on this vessel, that goes all the way back to pirate days."

"What kind of tradition is that?"

"I think you will like it. It is the females' duty to take care of the needs of the captain and crew when they get horny. Since I am the only female, then it is my duty to take care of you both."

Dave asks Kurt, "What if it were just you and I, and Barbara was the only female? Would she take care of us?"

Kurt answers that she would. He tells him Barbara loves taking care of the captain and crew.

“What if there were more crew?”

Marsha answers, “Then I would take care of them also.”

She also tells him other wives have also performed that role.

Her husband responds, "That sounds like a hot tradition."

Marsha leans into him and plays with his nipples. "I'm glad you like it. I want to take care of the captain and crew. There are other parts of the tradition. One is the captain takes certain liberties if there is a female on board."

"What kind of liberties?"

"Well, you know about him feeling my ass and getting close to my pussy. And you watched him fondle my breasts, but he took more liberties."

Not knowing he was watching, she describes how the captain fingered her pussy and how he made her cum. She gives her husband a light kiss on the lips.

"Taking care of the captain and crew means I fuck you both."

Her husband doesn't respond. He is too filled with lust thinking about his wife fucking both of them. She unties his jammers and reaches in for his cock and slowly strokes him. His cock swells under his wife's ministrations.

"The crew certainly is horny. I think I'm going to get two cocks on this trip."

Her husband cannot believe this is happening, but he is not going to stop. "Well, you are not going to need your bikini bottoms to fuck us." He unties her string and her bottoms fall away. Turning to Kurt, he says, "Captain, do you want some pussy?"

Kurt takes in the young wife's nudity. "I think I do want some of Marsha's pussy."

 

(to be continued)

 

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments