Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Coworker - Part 4

45
5 Comments 5
9.9k Views 9.9k
6.6k words 6.6k words

Terrence walks into the office returning from his mid-day run. He sees a redhead standing at reception. The combination of her fiery red hair and thick round ass made her irresistible. Terrence looked her up and down just thinking about if the front of her looked as nice.

ā€œExcuse me, miss?ā€ he said walking up to the desk beside her.

ā€œYes?ā€ she replied turning to look at Terrence, opening her eyes wide.

She was taken aback not expecting to see a tall muscular black man in a skintight tank top and grey sweatpants.

Their eyes met sharing a brief but intense moment. Both broke eye contact at the same time to check each other out.

ā€œCan I help you?ā€ Terrence asked glaring into her eyes.

ā€œYes um! Iā€™m here to meet my husband for lunch but I canā€™t get ahold of him,ā€ she explained while checking out the man in front of her, enjoying the sight of his large bulging biceps, powerful chest, and washboard abs. Not to mention the outline of something large in his pants.

ā€œIā€™m sorry but I donā€™t think youā€™re in the right place,ā€ Terrence said.

ā€œIā€™m positive, thatā€™s his car right there,ā€ she replied.

ā€œYou must be confused,ā€ he asserted.

ā€œWhy would you say that?ā€

ā€œBecause there isnā€™t a man in this building worthy to have you as his wife,ā€ Terrence said holding out his hand.

ā€œIā€™m Renee,ā€ she replied grabbing his hand while biting her bottom lip.

Terrence held her hand and raised it up to kiss, sending a tremor down Reneeā€™s spine

ā€œSo, do you work here? Iā€™ve never been lucky enough to work in an office like this,ā€ Renee asked.

ā€œYes, I do, I like to run over my lunch break,ā€

ā€œMmm, it looks like you take really good care of that body,ā€ Renee said biting her bottom lip looking Terrence up and down again.

ā€œI sure do. I try to get in a five-mile run every day,ā€ Terrence said.

ā€œThatā€™s some serious stamina,ā€ she complimented him while imagining how well that translated to the bedroom.

ā€œWhoā€™s taking care of that body?ā€ Terrence asked, looking Renee up and down checking out her huge tits and curvy hips.

ā€œOh goodness!ā€ she said blushing.

ā€œThat canā€™t be good,ā€ Terrence replied.

ā€œWhat? Why do you say that?ā€ she asked.

ā€œJudging by the hesitation you werenā€™t sure what to say. Which means it certainly isnā€™t your husband,ā€ Terrence explained.

Renee giggled again while blushing and trying to cover her face.

ā€œSo?ā€

ā€œHe takes care of me but only with his hands,ā€ she confessed.

ā€œAre you serious? Why only hands?ā€ he pushed.

ā€œUm, his dick is so small that Iā€™d rather be fingered by him than fuck him,ā€ she confessed.

ā€œDamn girl, it sounds like that body could use a proper workout!ā€ Terrence said.

ā€œWell, you are dressed for the occasion,ā€ Renee said with a wink.

ā€œAnd I have all the equipment we need,ā€ Terrence said grabbing Reneeā€™s hand, placing it on his cock.

Renee gasped as she grabbed and squeezed the shaft of his cock.

ā€œOh my god! This thing is huge!ā€ she blurted out.

ā€œAnd it gets even bigger,ā€ Terrence said.

ā€œOh god, Iā€™m getting so wet,ā€ she whispered to him.

ā€œWait right here so I can get my keys,ā€ Terrence said before smacking Reneeā€™s ass making it jiggle.

Terrence quickly headed back to his desk to grab his phone and car keys.

ā€œHey Terrence, Iā€™ve been waiting on my wife to get here. Is there anyone out by the front desk?ā€

ā€œThere is a woman out there waiting for someone but sheā€™s way out of your league,ā€ Terrence said.

ā€œVery funny, Terrence. What did she look like?ā€ I asked.

ā€œShe looks like my lunch date, chill!ā€ Terrence replied. ā€œYou remember what those are like right?ā€

ā€œWhat? I donā€™t know,ā€ I said before Terrence cut me off.

ā€œDonā€™t worry. Iā€™ll remind you tomorrow,ā€ he said winking at me as he walked past. ā€œIā€™m outta here!ā€

Terrence moved down the hallway anxious to take Renee back to his place. Once he turned the corner their eyes met. He walked toward her as she stared at the bulge swaying back and forth between his legs. Once he got next to her, he smacked her ass telling her to follow him to his car. Ā 

ā€œI canā€™t believe Iā€™m doing this! I feel so slutty!ā€ Renee confessed as they pulled out of the parking lot of her husbandā€™s office.

ā€œAinā€™t nothing wrong with having a little fun. Especially if your husband canā€™t give you what you need,ā€ Terrence said.

ā€œI feel lucky that such a sexy black man like you found me today! So, when can I see it?ā€ she asked looking over at Terrence with her sexy light brown eyes and ruby red lips.

ā€œDamn girl, you need it bad, donā€™t you?ā€ Terrence asked.

ā€œI need it sooo bad!ā€ Renee confessed.

ā€œIā€™ve gotten pulled over through here. Itā€™s a long story but take this for now,ā€ Terrence pulled out his phone handing to Renee.

ā€œOh my god! Are these all you?ā€ Renee asked with a look of amazement on her face.

Her eyes were wide and glued to Terrenceā€™s phone as she swiped from picture to picture of Terrenceā€™s big black cock.

ā€œOf course, theyā€™re mine. What man as pics of dick on their phone?ā€ he asked.

Terrence looked over at Renee to find her examining each picture of black cock while her other hand found its way between her legs rubbing her clit over her pants, looking back up at her face to find her licking her lips before biting her bottom lip.

A few minutes later they pull up to Terrenceā€™s apartment. Renee is so fixated on the phone screen that Terrence had to snap her out of the trance.

ā€œIā€™m going to hop in the shower really quick to rinse off. Iā€™ll turn on the living room TV, so you donā€™t get bored. It will play whatever is on the phone,ā€ Terrence explained.

ā€œThat should keep me plenty entertained. What if I want to wait in the bedroom?ā€ Renee asked.

ā€œNo need to get ahead of yourself girl, you are going to get everything you came here for. Now hurry up and get that fat ass inside so I can give you this dick. Itā€™s much bigger in person,ā€ Terrence said.

Hearing this made Reneeā€™s eyes light up with excitement. She quickly hopped out of the car following closely behind her object of desire. ā€œI canā€™t wait to have you in me!ā€

Renee sat on the couch watching a pretty blonde girl sucking Terrenceā€™s cock on the huge flatscreen TV. That combined with the close-up camera angle she could see every vein and ridge of Terrenceā€™s big black cock. Her pussy was soaking wet. She was so engrossed in the video she didnā€™t hear Terrence walk up behind her.

ā€œSuck on this dick,ā€ Terrence commanded as he looked down at Renee.

ā€œHoly shit!ā€ she gasped, surprised to see Terrence standing naked, next to the couch.

ā€œOh, is this for me?ā€ she asked while reaching out a hand to wrap around the shaft of his cock.

ā€œIt is. Now show me how much you appreciate it,ā€ he said looking down at her.

Renee leaned forward opening her mouth before wrapping her plump lips around the head of his cock. She slowly moved her head back and forth letting just the tip slide in and out of her mouth, caressing it with her lips. Then suddenly she slid her hand down to the base of his cock and lunged forward taking as much of his cock into her mouth as possible.

ā€œFuck! Oh my god, damn!ā€ Terrence grunted as he felt Reneeā€™s warm wet mouth around his cock.

Renee continued bobbing her head up and down sliding her soft plump lips the length of his cock. The sensation of having her mouth full of such a big dick made Reneeā€™s pussy wet. She loved to feel the texture of his ridged shaft on her lips as they clung tightly as they slid up and down.

ā€œOh fuck! That feels so fucking good!ā€ Terrence moaned watching another manā€™s wife sucking his dick.

ā€œIā€™m glad because I love sucking on your big black cock!ā€ she said before sliding his dick all the way into the back of his throat.

ā€œDamn, that feels amazing! Youā€™ve got one lucky husband,ā€ Terrence commented.

ā€œHaha, I donā€™t suck his dick,ā€ Renee said.

ā€œHa, are you for real?ā€ Terrence asked.

ā€œSucking on his little dick would be a waste of my time,ā€ she said before taking Terrenceā€™s dick back into her mouth.

ā€œWell damn, that means youā€™ve got a natural talent for sucking dick!ā€ Terrence claimed.

Just then Renee sucked him into her mouth further until the head of his cock nuzzled into the back of her throat. Just when Terrence thought that was as much as she could take, Renee swallowed, pulling his cock down her throat until his balls rested on her chin.

ā€œOh, fuck yeah! You took it all!ā€ Terrence moaned in pleasure and surprise.

Renee kept his dick buried in her throat, swallowing over and over again massaging him with the throat muscles. After a full minute of making love to Terrenceā€™s dick with her throat, she finally pulled off to breathe.

ā€œHoly fucking shit, that was amazing!ā€ Terrence said, praising Reneeā€™s skill.

ā€œThank you, I only wish I had the chance to do this more often,ā€ Renee admitted.

Just as Renee took Terrenceā€™s cock back into her mouth her phone rang.

ā€œShit it's my husband. I forgot to call and tell him I wasnā€™t going to see him at lunch,ā€ Renee explained.

ā€œTell him youā€™re busy sucking dick,ā€ Terrence joked.

ā€œHaha only if, hold on.ā€ She replied.

Renee answered her phone, holding it in one hand while stroking Terrenceā€™s cock with the other

Renee: ā€œHello?ā€

George: ā€œBaby, where are you? We were going out for lunch today,ā€

Renee: I know, I meant to call you. Something came up that I had to take care of.

George: What do you mean something came up?

Renee: Just what I said. Something came up. A friend was having an emergency and need a hand

George: And you couldnā€™t tell her you already had plans? I was really looking forward to seeing you today.

Renee: Goodness, itā€™s just lunch, whatā€™s the big deal?!

George: Well, I was hoping we could run home and have some lunchtime fun.

Renee: There is no way Iā€™m driving twenty minutes there and back for a minute and a half of ā€œfunā€

George: You didnā€™t have to say it like that. We could do other things to make it last longer.

Renee: And waste even more time? No, thanks. I have my hands full right now, so I have to go.

George: I hope you enjoy doing whatever it is thatā€™s so important.

Renee: Oh, I certainly will! Ā Bye.

ā€œGod, heā€™s so annoying!ā€ Renee blurted out before taking Terrence back into her mouth.

ā€œDamn girl, you donā€™t hold back! His voice sounded familiar,ā€

ā€œHis name is George, he works in software,ā€

ā€œYou mean big George! I sit behind him!ā€™

ā€œPlease tell me people donā€™t call him that!ā€ she said laughing.

ā€œThey do, why?ā€ Terrence asked.

ā€œIf they knew him like I did his nickname would be ā€˜tinyā€™,ā€ Renee confessed.

ā€œAre you serious? Heā€™s a minute man and has a little dick? That explains a lot,ā€ Terrence said, realizing why this sexy redheaded woman was so eager to jump his bones.

ā€œWho would joke about something like this?ā€

ā€œKnowing youā€™re married to that loser is going to make this so much hotter!ā€

ā€œI need you to fuck me right now!ā€ Renee requested.

Terrence pulled Renee to her feet before guiding her back to his bedroom. Once they entered his room Terrence grabbed Renee by the waist pulling her toward him. With their bodies pressed against one another, the two started kissing deeply. Renee let out a soft moan as Terrence slid his hands inside the waistband of her pants, pushing them down to squeeze her fat ass with both hands.

Renee broke off their kiss just long enough to pull her shirt over her head. They started making out again as Terrence found her bra strap and unhooked it. Once her huge pale tits were free, he brought his left hand between them before grabbing a handful of incredibly soft warm tit. Renee reached down between them wrapping her hand around Terrenceā€™s hard cock. She slowly stepped backwards pulling him along with her.

ā€œYou ready to do this?ā€ Terrence asked Renee as they reached the edge of his bed.

ā€œOh my god, yes! I need you so fucking bad!ā€ Renee gushed.

Terrence pushed her back onto his bed and she began crawling backwards towards the middle. He then crawled towards her. Once Renee reached the middle of the bed, Terrence crawled between her open thighs. Renee looked up at this gorgeous muscular black man thinking about how she was about to get fucked. Terrence looked down at Renee and lifted his hips to lay the length of his dick on her stomach.

ā€œOh my god! I canā€™t believe how fucking big you are!ā€ Renee moaned, seeing how deep his dick will be inside her.

ā€œIā€™m about to open that pussy up,ā€ Terrence said looking down at Renee as she bit her bottom lip.

Terrence pulled his hips back until the head of his hard cock slid between the lips of Reneeā€™s pussy. He moved back and forth ever so slightly to coat the head of his cock in her wetness.

ā€œOh god! I need you inside me!ā€ Renee moaned. Feeling the warmth of his thick cock at the entrance of her pussy was driving her mad.

With the head of his dick nuzzled between the lips of her pussy, Terrence pushed forward.

ā€œOh my god! Oh fuck!ā€ Renee moaned as Terrence pushed into her.

Slowly and steadily, Terrence continued pushing forward as inch after inch of his thick black cock disappeared into Reneeā€™s pussy.

ā€œFuck, baby this pussy is tight!ā€ Terrence moaned as he pushed about half of his dick into this new white pussy.

ā€œOh fuck, oh my god! Stop for a second. How far in are you?ā€ Renee asked.

ā€œAbout halfway. Everything ok?ā€ Terrence asked.

ā€œRight now, you are as deep as my husband has ever been inside me,ā€ Renee said looking up at Terrence as a smile grows across his face.

ā€œIā€™m about to get into some unexplored pussy,ā€ Terrence said as he started slowly pumping his dick in and out of Reneeā€™s tight pussy, pushing deeper with every stroke.

Terrence built up a slow and steady rhythm as he worked his thick black cock deeper into Reneeā€™s pussy than any man had been in years. As each inch pushed deeper Terrence could feel her pussy getting tighter and tighter.

ā€œOh my god! Youā€™re so fucking big!ā€ Renee moaned as his thick cock opened her pussy up as he worked deeper into her.

ā€œYeah baby, you like this big dick stretching that pussy open?ā€ Terrence asked still pushing deeper.

ā€œOh god! I love your big dick! It feels so fucking good!ā€ Renee moaned as Terrence continued opening her up.

Terrence pushed his hips forward maintaining pressure until he felt the head of his cock nuzzle into the bottom of Reneeā€™s pussy. He was finally all the way inside her, and it was as tight as heā€™s ever felt.

ā€œOh god! Oh, my fucking godā€ Renee screamed as she felt Terrenceā€™s thick hard cock bottoming out inside her as he filled every inch of her pussy.

Terrence laid down on top of Renee, with his arms on either side of her as he started rocking his hips back and forth only about an inch or so each way. With each thrust, he made sure to bottom out inside her pussy. Renee wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him deeper into her as she started moaning with every thrust.

ā€œOh my god! You're so deep in my pussy! So, fucking deep in my pussy!ā€ Renee moaned opening her legs up as wide as she could to let him in deeper.

ā€œDamn girl, you know how to take dick!ā€ Terrence moaned as he worked her pussy open filling her with dick.

ā€œOh, fuck baby! Youā€™re so fucking deep in my pussy! Oh god! Iā€™m so fucking full! Your dick is filling every inch of my pussy!ā€ Renee screamed as she started to cum.

Renee screamed and moaned at the top of her lungs as Terrence gave her the most powerful orgasm sheā€™s ever experienced. The sensation of Terrenceā€™s long thick cock stretching her pussy open produced the most intense waves of pleasure as he continued prodding his hard dick into the bottom of her pussy.

ā€œOh baby! You feel so fucking good! You feel so fucking good!ā€ Renee moaned as she came down from her first orgasm.

ā€œHoly shit woman, Iā€™ve never made a girl cum so fast!ā€ Terrence told Renee.

ā€œHow many of the women you fuck have tiny dick minute men for husbands?ā€ Renee replied.

ā€œGood point. Itā€™s usually one or the other haha,ā€ Terrence laughed. ā€œNow let me show you what long dick can do.ā€

Terrence got up on his knees and grabbed each of Reneeā€™s legs by the ankle holding them up straight to either side of him. Terrence started pumping his dick into Reneeā€™s pussy with long deep strokes.

ā€œOh god! Oh god!ā€ Renee moaned as she felt Terrenceā€™s thick hard cock plunging deep into her wet pussy.

Looking up at Terrenceā€™s muscular chest and powerful arms turned her on even more. She grabbed her milky white breasts in each hand, massaging them as she fixated on the firm slab of abdominal muscles in front of her. She pinched her nipples while watching his sexy abs flex in time with her pussy being filled with dick.

ā€œOh my god, baby! Youā€™re fucking me so good! I love how you fuck!ā€ Renee moaned as her pussy gushed all over his thick black cock.

Terrence moved her legs to rest on his shoulders then wrapped his arms around them. Holding her legs to his chest gave him the leverage to pump his hips fast and hard as he pounded his dick faster and deeper into Reneeā€™s pussy. Renee let go of her bouncing tits grabbing the mattress above her head with both hands to keep steady. Tried as she might, it was difficult to keep steady when a two-hundred-and-fifty-pound muscular black man is fucking your pussy.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

ā€œOh, fuck baby! Oh god, oh god!ā€ Renee moaned as Terrence slightly changed positions.

Terrence leaned forward pushing Reneeā€™s leg over her head. His body rested on her legs fucking her pussy with a downward angle with heavy powerful strokes.

ā€œOh baby, yeah, yeah! Oh yeah, yeah! Oh fuck!ā€ Renee screamed as Terrence used the full weight of his body to pound his thick black cock deep into her pussy.

Reneeā€™s head was spinning in pleasure as her pussy got the pounding it so desperately needed. Being stretched and filled with thick black cock made her pussy sing. Itā€™s what her pussy had been craving for years and she had found the perfect dick to fill every single inch of her pussy. After so many years of disappointing sex, Terrence and his fat cock made her pussy come alive again.

ā€œOh baby! Fuck me! Oh fuck, oh god Iā€™m fucking cumming! Oh, Iā€™m fucking cumming!ā€ Renee screamed as her pussy exploded, squirting all over Terrenceā€™s cock.

ā€œOh fuck, girl! This fucking white pussy is so tight!ā€ Terrenceā€™s moaned as Reneeā€™s pussy contracted around the shaft of his cock.

ā€œOnly you and your big black dick can make my pussy cum this hard!ā€ Renee screamed as Terrence continued pounding her soaking wet pussy.

ā€œYeah girl, what do you love?ā€

ā€œI fucking love your big black cock!ā€ she moaned cumming even harder as she felt his dick completely fill her pussy.

ā€œOh fuck! Iā€™m about to bust all up in this tight married pussy!ā€

ā€œOh, baby yeah! I want to feel you explode inside me! Please cum in my pussy!ā€ Renee begged.

Hearing this thick sexy married white woman begging him to cum in her pussy was more than enough to push him over the edge.

ā€œOh fuck! Iā€™m gonna make that married pussy a slut pussy!ā€ Terrence grunted as he buried every inch of his thick black cock deep inside Reneeā€™s pussy.

Terrenceā€™s thick cock pulsed shooting a thick stream of cum deep into Reneeā€™s pussy. A second and third stream jetted out of his cock flooding Reneeā€™s pussy with fresh hot cum.

ā€œOh my god! I can feel your cum filling up my pussy!ā€ Renee moaned as she started to cum again.

Terrence pumped the last of his cum into her pussy until it overflowed with thick white cream.

ā€œOh my god! That was fucking amazing! My pussy feels so full!ā€ she moaned feeling completely satisfied for the first time in almost ten years.

Terrence pulled his semi-hard cock out of Reneeā€™s pussy letting his cum flow out of her gaping hole.

ā€œOh god, my pussy feels so open and empty,ā€ Renee moaned, having never experienced such a feeling.

ā€œThis big dick opened up that pussy nice and wide. Canā€™t wait to hear what your husband thinks,ā€ Terrence joked.

ā€œYou are too funny! Iā€™ll have to avoid him and his little dick for at least a few days. Hopefully, this isnā€™t permanent, or he wonā€™t ever be able to feel my pussy again,ā€ Renee explained.

Just as she finished her sentence her phone rang from the other room.

ā€œUgh! What is he calling for now? Canā€™t I just go a full day without him being up my ass?ā€ Renee questioned.

ā€œIā€™d be up that ass all day if I could!ā€ Terrence commented.

ā€œThe difference is that I would enjoy that!ā€

Renee remained in bed while Terrenceā€™s cum slowly leaked from her pussy. Her phone would ring twice more before she was fed up and decided to answer it.

ā€œThis better be fucking important to be disturbing a time like this,ā€ she complained while rushing out to the living room to grab her phone before returning to Terrenceā€™s room and flopping back down on the bed.

ā€œUm, hello?ā€ she answered.

ā€œHey honey, what are you doing?ā€ he asked,

ā€œI told you earlier I was helping my friend with something,ā€ she replied with an attitude.

ā€œI know, itā€™s just I had to run out to my car and saw that your car was here in the lot,ā€

ā€œYea, and? Is there a problem?ā€

ā€œWell, no. I just didnā€™t know you made it to my office before cancelling our plans. Why did you leave your car here?ā€

ā€œWhen my friend called, they were right around the corner and offered to drive so I donā€™t get lost,ā€

ā€œOh ok. Whatā€™s your friend's name?ā€

ā€œOh, my goodness! Youā€™re driving me crazy! Their name is Terry,ā€ Renee said.

ā€œIs Terry a man or a woman?ā€

ā€œDo you need to know everything? For your information they are non-binaryā€

ā€œGeez sorry for asking. Let me know when youā€™re done there and maybe I can take off early so we can ve some fun at home,ā€

ā€œUgh! By the time Terry is done with me, Iā€™m going to be completely worn out, so not tonight,ā€ she replied.

ā€œI was really looking forward to spending time with you today,ā€

ā€œMaybe if you find a way to make it worth my time, Iā€™ll think about it. Is there anything else or can I get back to giving Terry head? I mean a hand?ā€

ā€œSounds like something I might like to watch!ā€ he said jokingly.

ā€œHaha, I bet you would,ā€ she said before hanging up the phone.

Renee tossed her phone onto the nightstand before crawling over to Terrence. She placed her head on his heaving sweaty chest and traced his ab muscles with her index finger. She then turned her head to take his nipple into her mouth sucking on it gently before giving it a nibble. Reneeā€™s teasing made him let out a quiet moan as his cock twitched. She continued alternating between sucking and biting his nipple with tweaking the other one between her finger and thumb.

ā€œFuck! That feels good!ā€ he moaned as she sucked and teased his nipples.

ā€œYou like that?ā€ She asked going in for one more nibble before slowly kissing her way down his abdomen.

ā€œNever had a chick do that before,ā€ he confessed as she teased his sweaty dark brown skin.

She was now tracing his abs with her tongue while her hands caressed his toned muscular body. As she kissed her way down to his waist, she repositioned her body between his legs. By the time she made her way to his dick, it was throbbing hard and leaking precum.

ā€œFuck, girl! You got my dick so fucking hard!ā€ he moaned.

She moved her lips up the shaft of his cock barely grazing his skin. Once at the top, she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock taking it into her mouth.

ā€œOh shit! Suck it!ā€ Terrence commanded but Renee had other plans.

She kept the head of his cock in her mouth only sucking on the tip. Terrence was going wild flexing his muscles trying to control himself. For the next minute, Terrence was tortured by the sensation of Reneeā€™s sexy plump lips wrapped around his dick but refusing to slide down the rest of his cock. Ā Then out of nowhere she suddenly swallows the length of his dick down her throat before pulling him out of her mouth.

ā€œHoly fuck girl! What the fuck are you doing to me?ā€ he shouted in frustration.

ā€œWhatā€™s wrong?ā€ Renee asked.

ā€œMy dick isnā€™t inside you!ā€ he exclaimed.

Renee climbed on top of Terrence straddling his throbbing hard cock. She lowered herself down over him letting the head of his cock slide between the lips of her soaking wet pussy.

ā€œHoly fuck! Stop right there for one second. As much as I want to be buried deep in that married pussy, didnā€™t your husband say he wanted to watch?ā€ Terrence asked.

ā€œHe did, but we canā€™t just tell him youā€™re fucking me,ā€

ā€œHold on,ā€ Terrence said as he grabbed his phone.

He carefully took a picture of his huge black cock with the head nestled between Reneeā€™s pussy lips. It was enough of a close up that her husband might recognize her pussy but there were no distinguishing marks to prove it was her.

ā€œIf you think this is safe, send it,ā€ Terrence instructed Renee as he handed her the phone.

ā€œOh my god! This looks so fucking hot!ā€ she said with excitement. ā€œIt looks like me but thereā€™s no way to prove it!ā€ she said as she sent the photo to her husband before handing Terrence back the phone.

ā€œNow, is this what youā€™ve been waiting for?ā€ Renee asked before sliding down Terreneā€™s thick black cock her pussy swallowing up every inch until it was full.

ā€œOh fuck, yes! That married slut pussy feels so fucking good!ā€ Terrence said as he felt Reneeā€™s soaking wet pussy wrapped around his cock.

Renee placed her hands on his chest, squeezing his pecs as she began to work her hips around in circles with his cock buried inside her. Terrence gasped and whimpered as his dick rotated in a circular motion inside Reneeā€™s pussy sliding along the walls of her pussy. All the while Renee began pinching and tweaking his nipples while her pussy massaged his dick.

ā€œOh fuck! Oh, my fuck! Fucking fuck!ā€ Terrence moaned as his body trembled in pleasure.

ā€œUh huh?ā€ Renee replied as she continued torturing his cock and pulling his nipples.

ā€œYouā€™re fucking incredible! Iā€™ve never felt anything like this before!ā€

ā€œGrab my tits,ā€ she instructed as leaned over the top of him.

Terrence took her massive tits in his hands as she leaned in further to kiss him. Renee slid her tongue into his mouth as they started making out and Terrence began pinching her nipples as she did his. Such a close and intimate moment turned up the heat for both of them as they felt a simultaneous wave of heat wash over their bodies. They moaned in unison as they continued kissing deeply.

Renee changed from a circular motion to moving up and down on Terrenceā€™s dick but only an inch or two at a time.

ā€œOh my god! Fuck!ā€ Terrence gasped as he felt Reneeā€™s warm wet pussy sliding up and down his dick.

Terrence was always the one to do the fucking. This is the first time he experienced a woman taking control and it drove him wild. The couple continued pinching, pulling, and massaging each otherā€™s chests while Renee worked her pussy on Terrenceā€™s dick. Leaning down again she pressed her lips to his as they kissed passionately.

Their bodies worked in sync as Renee steadily rode his dick faster as the pleasure grew in then and between them. After close to ten minutes the pair were moaning into each otherā€™s mouths as they continued to make out.

ā€œOh, yeah baby!ā€ They would each moan before kissing again, over, and over.

Renee started to feel Terrenceā€™s thick black cock throbbing deep inside her pussy. He was close to exploding and she could feel how close he was. She placed a hand on each side of his head holding him gently while looking him in the eyes.

ā€œCum,ā€ she said slamming her hips down onto his throbbing dick as fast and as hard as she could.

Terrence gasped in response, unable to speak.

ā€œCum!ā€ Renee demanded as she slammed her hips onto him for the last time.

Her pussy swallowed every inch of his throbbing black cock as she started to work her magic. Reneeā€™s pussy started to contract around the shaft of Terrenceā€™s cock, sucking him deeper into her pussy. She sat on his dick while looking into his eyes as her pussy sucked on his dick.

ā€˜Cum!ā€ Renee whispered to him as her pussy continued sucking him deeper and tighter.

Overwhelmed with the most erotic and intense pleasure heā€™d ever experienced, Terrenceā€™s dick did exactly as sheā€™d asked.

ā€œOh fuck! Iā€™m cumming in your fucking pussy!ā€ he moaned as he exploded deep inside her.

Renee held his head keeping eye contact as her pussy continued sucking on Terrenceā€™s throbbing cock. He pumped load after load of thick hot cum deep inside her. The sensation of being sucked off while cumming made his orgasm ten times more intense as her pussy coaxed out every drop of cum left in his balls.

ā€œYour pussyā€¦ itā€™s,ā€ Terrence whispered to Renee.

ā€œWhat is it doing?ā€ Renee asked.

ā€œItā€™s sucking my dick,ā€ Terrence answered.

ā€œYes, it is, baby. Thatā€™s how she says, ā€˜thank you,ā€™ā€ Renee explained.

ā€œOh fuck! She must be very grateful! Oh, my fucking god!ā€ Terrence moaned as her pussy continued sucking his dick deeper into her.

ā€œI love your fucking dick, but we should head back before he comes looking for me,ā€ Renee suggested.

ā€œProbably a good idea, but you better finish me off in the car,ā€ Terrence bargained. ā€œHold still, I want to take an after picture.ā€

He reached for his phone before framing up a nice shot of his hard dick buried deep in Reneeā€™s pussy, with cum dripping down his shaft. After taking a few snaps he hands to phone to Renee.

ā€œOh my god! If that wasnā€™t my pussy Iā€™d be begging to get fucked!ā€ She said, clearly turned on by the sight of Terrenceā€™s cum dripping from her slutty pussy.

She handed the phone back to Terrence and he hit send. A few seconds later he gets a response.

George: Holy fucking shit dude! That is so hot!

Terrence: I know

George: This is the chick you just met? And she let cum in her pussy?

Terrence: That slut begged me to cum inside her.

George: Oh shit. Looks like sheā€™s a redhead too! Canā€™t get any hotter!

Terrence: You have no idea!

George: Tell me more

Terrence: Call me back in exactly five minutes.

George: Sure.

ā€œHe loves them. I bet his little dick is hard looking at my BBC in his wifeā€™s pussy!ā€ Terrence said.

ā€œYouā€™re too funny!ā€ she responded.

ā€œMy dick is still hard, so I need you to suck me off on the way back,ā€ Terrence demanded.

ā€œIā€™d love to suck that big black cock again! Any time you want!ā€ Ā Renee offered.

They both got dressed quickly and hopped in the car heading back to the office. Once in the car, Renee needed no prompting or a reminder.

She reached over to unzip his pants to pull out his semi-hard cock. After taking a few strokes Renee leaned over wrapping her sexy red lips around the head of his cock.

ā€œHeā€™s going to call in a minute. I want you to talk dirty.

Tell me how big my dick is,

how itā€™s so much bigger than your husband's. You know stuff like that,ā€

ā€œDonā€™t worry, I know exactly what to say,ā€ Renee replied before taking Terreneā€™s cock back into her mouth.

George sat at his desk watching the clock, counting down the minutes until he is to call Terrence. Thinking itā€™s been long enough he picks up his office phone and dials Terrenceā€™s number.

George: Hey, you wanted me to call you back?

Terrence: Yeah, listen

George: Listen to what?

Terrence: shh!

George was confused but remained quiet so he could listen. After a few moments, he heard a slurping sound followed by Terrence moaning. As he continued to listen in the slurping sound got louder and more sloppy sounding.

ā€˜Holy shit! Did Terrence get that girl to suck him off in his car?ā€™ he thought to himself as he recalled how much he enjoyed having a big black cock fill his mouth.

He heard a loud pop and then some deep breathing.

ā€œOh my god your dick is so fucking big!ā€ he heard a female voice.

The sucking and slurping sounds started again but this time they were accompanied by a female moaning. Judging by the muffled sounds of the moaning let George believe the moaning was from the same girl sucking Terrenceā€™s cock. Ā 

ā€œI fucking love sucking your big black cock! Itā€™s making my pussy so wet!ā€ she moaned again.

ā€œShut up and keep sucking so I can bust this nut in your mouth before we get back,ā€ Terrence said.

George: She must be a cocksucking pro if she can suck you off that fast

Terrence: This slut has some natural talent.

George: Ā Haha, is it weird that Iā€™m jealous of both of you?

Terrence: Iā€™m not even a little surprised. That bitch is hooked on this black dick as much as you are. I bet I can convince her to let a friend join us.

George: Holy shit, that would be amazing!

Terrence: Get this, chick told me itā€™s her first time sucking dick in almost 10 years, but she can almost deep throat my cock right away. She loved sucking on this dick too. Made her pussy drip.

George: If she loves it so much why hasnā€™t she?

Terrence: She told me her husband has a tiny little dick and itā€™s not worth her time to suck him off haha!Ā  Have you ever heard something so fucked up?

George: I have actually.

Terrence: Gotta go about to blow

As turned on as I was hearing a woman passionately sucking Terrenceā€™s dick, I couldnā€™t ignore the suspicion that I knew who that woman was. I wondered how many other men were married to women who in their earlier lives loved to suck dick but refused to suck theirs.

I sat for a while daydreaming about what it would be like to have a woman suck my dick with that kind of enthusiasm.

ā€œWhatā€™s up space cadet?ā€ Terrence said waving his hands at me to get my attention.

ā€œOh, hey. I need you to keep an eye on a few deployments so I can get out of here early,ā€ I replied.

ā€œNo problem. Got plans?ā€ he asked.

ā€œNothing as hot as getting my dick sucked by some girl I just met, haha. But I do have plans to give it to the wife as soon as I get home,ā€ I explained.

ā€œGood luck with that,ā€ Terrence replied rolling his eyes.

Just then my cell phone rang.

ā€œHey babe, I just got dropped off out front,ā€ my wife said.

ā€œOk, Iā€™ll be right out. Iā€™m looking forward to getting up in that pussy tonight!ā€ I said, bragging in front of Terrence.

ā€œUgh! I already told you! Terry completely wore me out,ā€ Renee snapped at me.

ā€œWell, I hope it was worth it!ā€ I snapped back.

ā€œOh baby, it was. Iā€™ve never been so stretched open!ā€ Renee confessed.

ā€œWhat the hell do you mean ā€˜stretched openā€™?ā€ I asked, making Terrence burst out laughing.

ā€œBefore we started working, she helped me learn some yoga stretches to open up my muscles so I didnā€™t get hurt. What do you think I meant?ā€ she explained.

ā€œOh, never mind. Iā€™ll be out in a minute,ā€ I replied before hanging up.

ā€œEverything ok?ā€ Terrence asked.

ā€œNot getting any pussy tonight,ā€ I replied.

ā€œWell, if you want to take a long lunch tomorrow, Iā€™d love to get up in that boi pussy,ā€ Terrence said

ā€œIā€™ll be looking forward to it,ā€ I said with a sigh before heading out of the office.

I exited through the lobby doors and saw my wife standing on the sidewalk right in front of the building. Ā As I approached her, I noticed her cheeks were red and her hair was a bit messy.

ā€œHey love,ā€ she said before leaning in for a kiss.

Our lips met and opened enough for our tongues to get reacquainted. As my wifeā€™s tongue twirled over mine, I felt a slimy film coating my tongue. Our lips parted and I noticed a small string of slime stretching between our lips.

ā€˜Why does her mouth taste like cum?ā€™ I thought to myself.

PublishedĀ 
Written by WillSwalllow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments