Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Coworker - Part 3

"He takes me"

33
5 Comments 5
10.2k Views 10.2k
3.6k words 3.6k words

After being forced to suck Terrence's dick in the office I've been on edge. Each morning my drive into the office was a mix of anxiety and exhilaration. If it weren't for the huge risk of getting caught, I would have loved to be under Terrence's desk pleasuring him with my mouth. But the possibility of getting caught sucking another man's dick in the office was so overwhelming it was hard to enjoy. I have jerked off thinking about swallowing his load right there in the office a few times. And I still couldn’t get the thought of being down on all fours for Terrence but in a different capacity.

I figured it was only a matter of time until Terrence demanded my asshole, and I was right. It was about eleven in the morning when Terrence walked past leaving a sealed envelope on my desk. Before I could open it, my text alert rang.

"I'll be going home for lunch today. I expect to find you stripped down on my bed at 12 o'clock sharp," the message read. I opened the envelop to find a key to his apartment, a list of instructions, and a USB drive.

The note said:

"I expect to find you in my bed and ready to get fucked at 12 o'clock sharp. Go to my apartment and clean yourself up. Once you're nice and fresh you will find a bottle of lube in my nightstand drawer. I expect your hole to be lubed and ready for me when I get there. If you feel so inclined, there will be a video of what will happen to you queued up on the tv and a few big black dildos in my top dresser drawer in case you want to get started before I arrive.

If you decide not to cooperate a few of these USB drives might get lost around the office."

Reading that note sent chills down my spine. I had fantasized about Terrence fucking me, but I didn't think it would happen like this. As much as I've been waiting for this moment, I was still conflicted. Why couldn't he just invite me over one night instead of treating me like his personal slut? And the constant threat of being exposed was nerve-wracking.

I had every intention of being at his apartment this afternoon, but I still plugged the USB drive into my laptop out of curiosity. I opened the drive to find a single video file with a black thumbnail. I quickly looked over my shoulder to make sure no one was around before opening the video. 

I could see a keyboard and most of a desk as he fumbled with the cellphone recording the video. A few moments later the phone slid under the desk to capture the thick hard shaft of a black cock. After a few adjustments, I saw myself on the video with Terrence's big black dick sliding into my mouth.

'Oh shit! I can't believe he recorded that!' I thought to myself. Although it shouldn't have been a surprise seeing as he already had explicit videos of me performing fellatio on him. I was still surprised by the fact he was able to record a video of my sucking him off while under his desk. My dick grew hard as I watched Terrence's thick black cock sliding into my mouth. I watched for a few minutes until I saw myself swallowing the load Terrence pumped into my mouth. Seeing myself sucking the cum out of his huge black dick had me aching for him.

I immediately closed the video and locked my computer before grabbing the key to Terrence's apartment and heading out of the building.

Once I got to Terrence's apartment I head straight to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. After scrubbing myself from head to toe I grabbed a towel and went into his bedroom to dry off. While drying off I remembered the video Terrence mentioned and decided to check it out. I grabbed the remote to turn on the tv and pressed play.

The video was queued up to a man drying off in this bedroom. It was it little eerie as if I were looking at myself. Once he was dry the man opened the top drawer of the nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube. He then climbed up onto the bed laying on his back with his legs spread in the air, as he poured lube down the crack of his ass. He used his fingers as best he could to prepare his asshole.

My dick was rock hard as I set on the same bed, about to get fucked by the same man. The video cut forward to the man lying on his stomach facing away from the camera. You can hear footsteps enter the room before someone picks up the camera. The video zooms in until the man's ass fills most of the screen.

Terrence walked into frame completely naked with his long hard dick swinging between his legs.

"Is your hole ready?" Terrence asked the man.

"Yes sir," he replied without turning his head.

Terrence walked to the edge of the bed looking down at the man's slick ass. He pulled his legs apart and climbed onto the bed kneeling between the man's thighs.

"I've been waiting for this all day," Terrence said, resting his hard black dick in the crack of the man's ass.

"Holy shit, is that your dick? It feels so huge!" the man exclaimed, feeling Terrence's thick cock filling the length of his ass crack.

"Then you better be ready!" Terrence replied.

Terrence pushed his dick into the man's crack pushing his butt cheeks around the shaft. He then began pumping his dick back and forth fucking the man's ass crack.

"Oh my god! I please give me that dick!" the man moaned, feeling Terrence's cock brushing across his asshole.

"You ready for this dick?" Terrence asked again.

"Please, sir! Fuck me with your big black cock!" the man cried.

Terrence pulled back, slid his dick between the man's cheeks until the head of his cock was nuzzled against the man's waiting hole. Without warning Terrence thrust forward pushing the plump head of his cock into the man's asshole, stretching it around his cock.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned, as Terrence pushed his dick deeper into his ass.

'This is so fucking hot! I can't wait for him to get home!' I said to myself, stroking my throbbing cock.

Just then I remembered what Terrence said about the dildos in his dresser drawer. I got up and searched his drawers to find a massive ten-inch black dildo. It almost looked to be a mold of Terrence's dick.  With the dildo in hand, I grabbed the lube from the nightstand and crawled into bed. I poured a copious amount of lube onto my asshole before lubing up the dildo.

"Oh god yes! Fuck my ass!" The man in the video screamed, getting me more excited.

Lying on my side I lined the dildo up with my opening and slowly pushed in into my asshole.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned, as I felt my tight hole stretch around the head of the dildo pushing into me. I slowly rocked back and forth on the big rubber dick while watching Terrence fuck that man silly.

After a few minutes, I had only managed to get the dildo three or four inches into my ass. It felt incredible but I decided to wait for the real thing.

"I better keep my asshole tight for Terrence," I thought to myself, letting the dildo slide from my ass.

I turned off the tv and re-lubed my ass before laying naked across the bed on my stomach. Terrence would be home any minute and the anticipation was driving me wild.

Terrence walked into his bedroom already naked, having stripped on his way down the hall. I was fixated on the large black dick that hung down almost to his knees. Without saying a word, he climbed onto the bed between my legs and rested the shaft of his cock in the crack of my ass. His thick shaft filled my crack as he slid back and forth.

“Oh god! Your dick feels so big!” I moaned as his thick black cock rested in my crack.

After a minute or so Terrence pulled back before moving more on top of me before pushing the head of his cock downward between my thighs, brushing against my asshole and along my taint.

“Oh fuck! That feels incredible!” I moaned, never imagining a dick could bring me so much pleasure.

Up until now, I had only been dreading this moment. Slowly that dread was turning into anticipation as I felt his thick hard cock brushing against my asshole making me tremble. For the first time, I had the sensation of wanting to be penetrated and filled. I wanted to be fucked.

“Oh god! I want you inside me!” I moaned.

“What do you want?”

“I want you to fuck me with your big black cock!” I begged.

Terrence reached down grabbing his cock lining up the plump head with my quivering hole. He slowly pressed into me as I felt the tip of his cock nuzzling against my virgin hole. He continued pressing harder until my asshole opened around the head of his cock swallowing it into my body.

“Oh fuck! It’s so fucking thick!” I winced in pain as my asshole opened wider than ever before.

“That’s just the tip,” Terrence said.

“Oh my god! It feels like you’re halfway in me already!” I said, surprised to learn he had only just started.

Terrence continued pushing his thick black cock deeper into my ass, inch by inch. I felt my asshole stretching around his thick shaft as it slid deeper into me. His dick filled every inch of my ass applying an intense amount of pressure against my inner walls.

“Oh, my fucking god! Your dick is so fucking big! You’re so fucking deep in my ass!” I screamed being stretched open by his massive black cock for the first time.

The pain was still sharp but the pressure his dick applied inside my ass made my body tingle and my cock twitch.

“Relax that pussy and let her open up,” Terrence whispered into my ear. “Four more inches to go.”

“Oh my god, are you serious?” I asked in shock, thinking I can’t possibly take another inch.

On another note, hearing Terrence refer to my asshole as my pussy was hot as fuck.

Terrence began to pull out an inch or two before pushing back into me. He continued pumping his massive black cock in and out, pushing a little deeper with each stroke.

KateeEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateeEvans

“Oh my god! Fuck me!” I moaned as I felt his huge dick stretching my pussy.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” I whispered with every stroke pushing deeper into my pussy until I could feel his balls resting against mine.

He was all the way in. All ten inches of thick black cock was buried in my pussy. Terrence held it all the way inside me with every ouch of pressure he could apply.

“Oh, my fucking God, oh my fucking God. Oh fuck,” I panted feeling my insides stretched and full of hard dick.

Terrence laid his body down on top of mine resting his forearms on either side of me. He then began pumping his hips working his dick about four inches in and out of my boy pussy with at a medium tempo.

“Oh god! That feels so fucking good!” I moaned as Terrence fucked my boy pussy.

My cock grew hard pressing against the sheets beneath me while Terrence rocked back and forth on top of me.

“Oh my god, oh yes! Fuck my pussy!” I groaned as the feeling of a thick black cock deep inside my pussy drove me wild.

“Most of my sissy boys take close to ten minutes to adjust to my size before they can enjoy getting fucked. After less than a minute you were begging me to fuck your tight boy pussy,” Terrence commented.

“It just felt so good!” I replied enjoying every moment he was inside me.

“I should have known by the way you sucked my dick the first time that you’d love getting fucked,” Terrence said.

“What are you saying? I never wanted to do that. You forced your dick into my mouth,” I replied, denying his implication.

“Bullshit! When I took my cock out you were staring at it with your mouth open after licking your lips!” Terrence recalled.

“I didn’t want to suck your dick and I’ve never wanted anything to do with your dick!” I barked back, angry that Terrence keeps making me out to be some sort of black cock slut.

“Ok, fine,” Terrence said as he withdrew his dick from my body leaving my pussy empty.

“Wait, what are you doing? Why did you stop?” I asked confused and wanting to be full again.

“You just said you didn’t want anything to do with my dick. So, I’m not going to waste my time giving it to someone who doesn’t appreciate it,”

Terrence stood and started to get dressed leaving me naked and ass up on his bed, lube still dripping from my stretched asshole. I rolled over to talk to him when my hard dick sprang up, no longer being pinned against the mattress.

Terrence looked down to see my throbbing dick before looking back up at me and laughing.

“Please come back?” I asked looking up at him full of embarrassment.

“Come back and do what?” he asked.

“Come back and fuck my pussy!” I replied.

“And why should I do that?”

“So, I can make you cum,” I said, as if I were doing him a favor.

“Haha bitch, I don’t need you to make me cum. I have a long line of sluts ready to take this dick. So, stop with the denial and tell me what you want,”

“Come back and fuck my pussy until I cum!”

“What was that?”

“I need your big black cock in my pussy! Only your BBC can make my pussy cum!”

“That’s right, sissy! Put your face down against the bed and stick that ass up,” Terrence instructed climbing back onto the bed.

Terence grabbed my waist with his left hand while using his right to line up the tip of his cock with my waiting pussy. Without warning, he thrust forward burying every inch of his thick black cock deep into my boi pussy.

“Oh fuck!” I screamed suddenly being stuffed full of hard dick.

Terrence immediately started fucking me hard and fast, pushing deep into my pussy with every stroke.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Fuck my pussy!” I cried out loving the sensation of a thick black dick pounding my pussy.

With both hands on my hips, he fucked his massive black dick into my pussy harder and rougher with every passing second. He was relentless as he slammed his hips into mine while placing a hand on the back of my head, pushing my face into the mattress.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking me so hard! Keep fucking my pussy! Please keep fucking my pussy!” I begged feeling pressure building deep inside me.

“You feel that building up inside you, just above your balls. Kind of like you’re gonna cum but different?” Terrence asked, fucking me hard and deep.

“Oh god, I can feel so much pressure building. What is it?” I asked on the brink feeling like I might explode.

“I’m about to make that pussy cum!” Terrence said before switching into high gear.

“Oh god! Oh, my fucking god yes!” I screamed as Terrence pounded his thick black cock deep into my pussy with every stroke.

The head of his cock started hitting a spot deep inside me.

“Oh fuck! Oh my god what was that? Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!” I moaned as his cock hit the spot again and again driving me mad.

Terrence’s cock started throbbing inside me while he fucked my pussy deep, hitting my spot with every powerful stroke. Every time the plump head of his cock prodded into my g-spot my cock jumped and twitched until it was fully erect.

“Oh my god! Keep fucking my pussy! I don’t know what’s happening but it’s going to happen!” I moaned as the pressure inside my pussy was reaching its peak.

“This dick is about to make that boi pussy cum! This pussy is so fucking tight!” Terrence groaned holding my hips tighter pulling me back against him.

My pussy felt so incredibly full as Terrence buried his thick black cock deep inside me. The head of his cock pressed firmly into my spot, prodding against it over and over again before his head pushed into my spot as hard as he could.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh, my fucking god! Oh fuck!” I screamed as my eyes rolled back in my head.

“Cum on this black dick!” Terrence demanded.

“Oh god! Oh my god, I’m fucking cumming! You’re making my pussy cum! My dick is exploding!” I cried as I felt my cock spraying cum all over the bedsheets below me.

My boy pussy clenched tightly around the shaft of Terrence’s cock as I continued to cum. He kept his dick inside me pushing into my spot making me cum harder and harder. My cum pooled on the bedsheet growing bigger and bigger until my entire cock bathed in it.

“Oh my god! I fucking love your big black cock! Keep fucking my pussy! Please keep fucking me!” I begged as one orgasm rolled into another. I had never cum so hard in my life.

“Fuck! This tight pussy is sucking my dick! I’m gonna bust!” Terrence moaned as his dick exploded deep in my boi pussy.

“Oh god yes! Cum in my fucking pussy! Oh my god! You’re filling me up! I can feel your hot cream filing my pussy!” I moaned, as the sensation of thick hot cum flooded into my pussy filling every inch inside me.

Terrence’s dick continued pumping more and more cum into my pussy until it was full. His cum started leaking out of my pussy, flowing over my balls and down the shaft of my cock ' His cum added to the already copious pond of semen beneath me.

“I can feel your cum leaking out of my full pussy and down my crack,” I moaned, enjoying the sensation of my crevasse becoming a river of cum.

“Damn, look at that mess. Get down there and slurp up that puddle,” Terrence instructed.

I slid down and placed my lips into the pearly white puddle and slurped before swallowing a mouthful. My lips returned to the slimy pool twice more to slurp up as much as I could before swallowing that down as well.

“Swallow that nut you little cum slut,” Terrence said quietly as he watched me while stroking his dick.

Knowing he was getting turned on from watching me swallow so much cum gave me an idea. I slurped up about half a mouthful before wiping up the rest of the cum with both palms.

“Get over here and remind me what that mouth do,” Terrence requested.

Remaining on my knees, I shuffled over between his legs and wrapped both of my cum slick hands around the shaft of his cock. Looking up at him I opened my mouth, showing him the contents before moving down to wrap my lips around the head of his cock.

“Oh fuck! Oh god, you slut!” Terrence moaned as I slid the length of his thick black cock down the back of my throat.

I worked both of my hands up and down this thick shaft while keeping the first five inches of his cock in my mouth. I felt his dick grow harder as I continued to suck and stroke his dick with our cum. The sound cum sloshing around inside my mouth while slurping on Terrence’s dick filled the room. I looked up making eye contact as I slopped cum all over his dick. Watching me reuse our cum to suck his cock drove him wild.

“Suck that dick you fucking slut!” Terrence moaned.

He grabbed my head with both hands and started pumping his dick deeper into my throat.

“This is like sloppy seconds but in your mouth instead of pussy!” Terrence commented as he worked his fat cock down my throat.

“Oh fuck!  I’m going to bust!” he said, holding his cock in my mouth.

Terrence shot two huge streams of cum into my mouth until thick cream leaked out of my mouth and down my chin. He pulled his dick from my mouth and stroked himself shooting three more huge ropes across my face.

“That’s a good little cum slut,” Terrence said.

I opened my mouth as I saw Terrence’s dick coming towards me again when instead I felt his still hard cock sliding down the side of my face. He used his dick to wipe the cum from my face before putting his cock into my mouth so I could suck it clean. It was so erotic having his huge black cock sliding all over my cum splashed face. I’ve never felt like such a slut.

Published 
Written by WillSwalllow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments