Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Coworker

"I went to a coworkers apartment for lunch and got quite a mouthful."

67
12 Comments 12
30.3k Views 30.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story

It has been close to seven years since I'd last fooled around with another man. It wasn't often that I craved the company of a man, was something about Terrence that made me hungry for his dick.

Terrence was hired as a developer in my department and sat in the cubicle behind mine. It was his second week and I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I've been fantasizing about sucking his dick since the moment he stepped into the conference room for his interview.  Terrence was black, about 6'4, very handsome, and in great shape. His hair was trimmed short and he wore a small ring in his nose. I admired his well-defined pecs and muscular arms through his snug fitting dress shirt. I was turned on I could feel my nipples tingling the entire time we spent in the conference room together.

I sat across the table from him as my colleagues conducted the interview daydreaming about sucking his big black dick until he decided to take control and fuck my ass.  I managed to keep my composure on the surface, asking a few questions when prompted, while suppressing my animalistic desires. After the interview I went back to my desk wondering what had come over me. All I wanted was for Terrence to have his way with me.

"Hey, want to run out and grab lunch?" Terrence asked, placing his hand on my shoulder from behind. Feeling his strong hand resting on my skin sent a chill down my spine. I would say yes to anything he asked at this point.

"Sure!" I replied, not bothering to ask where he wanted to go.

"Ok, let's go. I'll drive," he said, grabbing his keys from his desk. I followed him out to the parking lot and got into his car. We made small talk as he drove us to an undisclosed location. After about ten minutes of driving he said, "I need to stop by my apartment, so we can just hit up a drive through and eat there."

The moment he said we'd be going to his apartment I couldn't stop thinking about what might happen. My mouth started to water at the possibility of sucking his dick.

"This is the girl I was telling you about," Terrence said, handing me his phone. 

"Damn, she is hot," I said, looking at the photo before holding the phone out to hand it back to Terrence.

"Go ahead and scroll through, there are a bunch more," Terrence said, with a grin on his face.

I started flipping through the photos of this hot blonde girl, wearing less and less in each picture. My dick started to grow in my pants as I imagined Terrence fucking this girl senseless. With the next swipe I was greeted by a close up shot of the blond girl sucking on a thick black cock. I was so mesmerized by the size of his dick I just stared at the photo.

"You like that? She could really suck dick," Terrence said, grinning even bigger than before. It seems he intended for me to see these pictures.

"Oh shit, my bad!" I gasped, quickly reaching to hand the phone back to him.

"No worries. So, what do you think?" He asked casually, as if we were talking about a new pair of shoes.

"It looks like you two had a great time. I'm surprised she could fit so much in her mouth," I replied.

"Then you'll really like the next pic," he said.

I swiped to the next photo to see much of his thick black cock buried deep in the girl’s mouth.

"Holy shit, your dick is huge! How is she not choking on your cock?" I asked, thinking about what it would feel like in my mouth.

"Practice, I happen to be a pretty good instructor," Terrence replied.

"You must be if you can teach someone to suck on a dick that huge. How big is it?" I asked, probably showing too much interest.

"About nine inches," he replied proudly.

"Are you serious?" I asked, in disbelief.

"Yup, and I could teach anyone to deep throat it," he added, almost as if he were hinting at something.

'Was he offering to teach me to deep throat his cock?' I asked myself. 'He meant any girl, not me,' I repeated to myself, so I wouldn’t' say anything stupid to embarrass myself.

"You know what, my apartment complex is right here. There is a deli that is quick, and they deliver," he said, pulling into a parking lot.

"That's fine with me," I replied.

We pulled up to a building in the back corner of the complex and parked.

"This is me," he said, pointing to the last door on the end. He unlocked the door and walked inside inviting me in behind him.

"Nice place," I said, nervously walking around the living room.

"Thanks. Go ahead and sit, I'll order us a couple of burgers and shakes," he suggested.

"Sounds' good," I replied, reaching for the remote to turn on the tv. I sat on the couch flipping through the channels as Terrence ordered our lunch. I couldn’t help but to think about the blonde chick sucking his dick. It looks like they were right here on the couch when it happened. Knowing this made my dick grow.

"If you want to see something awesome push play on that remote," Terrence called out from the bedroom before returning to the phone.

Interested to see what he was talking about I pressed the play button. I was instantly greeted by a big screen view of another girl, even hotter than the last, sucking his dick like there was no tomorrow.

"Holy cow, this is nuts!" I gasped, as I sat on his couch watching him get his dick sucked.

"Yea man, that girl was a fast learner," he said. I sat quietly watching the video, mesmerized by Terrence's huge black dick sliding in and out of this girl's mouth. I wanted nothing more than to have his hard dick filling my mouth. Lost in my own daydream I didn't notice Terrence standing right beside me.

"You're so quite out here. Tell me what you think?" he said, seeking my opinion.

"This is so hot! I wish I could do it," I replied.

"Oh yea? I can teach you just like I taught her," Terrence replied, looking down at me rubbing his dick through his pants. It was then I realized how ambiguous my last comment was, so he had to be messing with me.

"Oh, I meant I wish I could have a girl like that sucking my dick," I clarified, hoping Terrence didn't think I was a homo coming on to him.

"Oh, that's what you meant?" he asked, sounding as if he didn't believe me. "I bet you'd also like to be the one sucking dick."

"Haha, no way man," I said, lying through my teeth, keeping my desires to myself.  I could tell he was messing with me trying to get me to admit I wanted to suck his dick just, so he could laugh in my face and tell the other guys in the office that I'm a fag.

"The video up on the screen is 90% black dick and you haven't stopped licking your lips since you've been here." Terrence said, thinking he had me figured out.

"I um, I'm not into that man. I just..." I started to explain as a stream of drool ran out the corner of my mouth and down my chin. I did my best to wipe it up but there was no hiding it.

"I knew it, you're practically drooling over my dick!" Terrence gloated.

Before I knew it, Terrence was standing in front of me with a huge tent in the front of his pants.

"Are you going to do it, or do I have to?" He asked, looking down at me waiting.

"We should probably just eat lunch and get back to the office," I replied, anxiously avoiding eye contact, as my dick grew harder. In that moment I was torn. I wanted nothing more than to rip off his pants to release his massive dick. Instead it took every bit of restraint I had to pretend I wasn't interested, still convinced he just wanted to fuck with me.

"Ok then," he said, unbuckling his belt. I watched as he unbuttoned then unzipped his pants letting them fall to the floor. The only thing between me and Terrence's dick was the thin cloth of his briefs.

paulina2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
paulina2024

"Ok, you can stop now," I said turning away from him, as stood in front of me in his underwear.

"You really going to act like you don’t want this dick?" He said, pulling the waistband of his briefs down letting his massive black cock flop out of its constraints.

"Oh shit," I said under my breath staring straight at the hard dick only inches from my face.

Terrence guided the head of his dick between my lips pushing it into my open mouth.

"Suck that dick," he instructed, moving his hips forward pushing his dick further into my mouth.

My first reaction was to pull back in disgust, but once I felt the plump head of his cock sliding between my lips and across my tongue I couldn't resist. I wrapped my lips tightly around the shaft of his cock sucking him into my mouth.

"That's it boy, suck it. I knew you couldn't resist this dick," Terrence said, watching my lips gliding up and down the shaft of his cock.

I leaned forward taking his dick deeper into my mouth while sucking on the head of his cock.

"Yea, suck on this black dick," Terrence moaned, placing his hands on my head. He pushed deeper into my mouth until I could feel the head of his cock in the back of my throat. I kept sucking as best as I could before he pushed forward again making me gag.

"It's a lot bigger than it looks in the video," Terrence bragged, as I gasped for air.

"Oh god it's huge!" I moaned, before wrapping my lips around the shaft sucking him back into my mouth. I immediately pushed my head all the way down until the head of his dick was an inch away from filling my throat.

"Now hold it there and suck," Terrence directed, looking down at me while his dick filled my mouth. I continued sucking on his cock and licking the bottom of his shaft while keeping his dick deep in my mouth. After a few minutes of holding his dick deep in my mouth the urge to gag faded away.

"How slowly suck up and down just an inch or two," Terrence instructed, his hands on my head guiding me up and down the shaft of his cock. My lips slid up and down the thick veiny shaft of his cock. I could fell the head of his cock teasing the back of my throat as it slid an inch back and forth in each direction. After another few minutes Terrence pushed his dick further into my mouth. I felt the head of his cock sliding into the back of my throat, briefly plugging my airway before pulling back. 

"Are you ready for this?" He asked, slowly pumping his dick in and out gently plugging my throat with the head of his cock with each stroke.

"Mmhmm!" I moaned, keeping my lips wrapped tightly around his cock.

Terrence held my head in his hands as he pushed his dick deep into my mouth until the head of his cock slid down my throat before pulling back out again. With a slow steady pace, he continued fucking my mouth and filling my throat with his cock.

"Just relax and breath through your nose," Terrence instructed, pushing deeper into my throat. I struggled to breath as he held is dick down my throat for ten to fifteen seconds before pulling back out.

Gradually my throat got used to accommodating his thick cock.

"You're doing a hell of a job," Terrence said, as he held my head fucking my throat with his huge black dick.

Terrence held my head tightly as he pushed his dick further into my throat until every inch of his thick black cock was buried in my mouth.  Instinctively I started to swallow with his cock so deep in my mouth. The muscles of my throat contracted around his dick squeezing it tighter while massaging this shaft at the same time.

"Oh fuck! Do that again!" Terrence moaned ramming his dick all the way into my mouth. I continued to swallow pulling his dick deeper into my throat as it tightened around the shaft of his cock. I could feel his dick throbbing in my throat as I swallowed repeatedly taking him deeper into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me bust," Terrence moaned. "Keep that throat open wide," he instructed holding my head tightly as he pumped his dick in and out of my mouth. My eyes began to water as Terrence fucked my throat ramming his hard, black dick deep into my mouth.

"You ready? I'm going cum down your throat!" Terrence grunted, fucking my face deeper with every stroke.

"Uhnuh" I moaned, not wanting him to cum in my mouth.

'I just met this guy yesterday and I have to work with him. I don't want him thinking I'm just a dirty cum slut!' I thought to myself. Not wanting the reputation of the office cum dump.

"That kind of sounded like a no but you're getting a mouthful of cum either way!" Terrence moaned, as he buried his dick deep into my throat.

I swallowed once again my throat constricting around the shaft of his cock as he exploded in my mouth. The first spurt of cum shot straight down my throat with no need to swallow. He pulled back a few inches as his dick continued to pulse pumping stream after stream of thick hot cum into my mouth.

“Take that hot load in your mouth!” Terrence said, holding my head as he emptied the last few spurts of cum into my mouth.

"Mmmm!" I moaned, loving every second his dick filled my mouth. The plump head of his cock slid deeper into my throat as I milked him dry.

“Now open your mouth and show me you swallowed all my load,” Terrence instructed, pulling his still hard dick from my mouth.

“Fuck you! I didn’t want you to cum in my mouth!” I yelled.

“You don’t get to decide where I shoot my load faggot!” he barked back. “Besides, you sure seemed to enjoy it,” he continued.

Terrence put a finger in my mouth pulling my cheek to the side, so he could him see inside. My tongue was still slick with him essence but every other trace of his cum had already slid down my throat.

“Looks like you swallowed every drop! That’s a good little cum slut,” Terrence complimented as he pulled up his pants.

I wanted to say something back to defend myself. But as I thought about it, he was right. In that moment I was a cum slut faggot. I could have fought back to push his dick out of my mouth, but I didn’t. And the moment his cum started filling my mouth I couldn’t get enough.

“Whatever,” I replied, reluctantly accepting my new role.

“From now on you’re going to be my personal slut faggot. Any time I need my balls drained you will take care of me,” Terrence declared, as he buckled his pants.

“That’s not happening. You can’t make me suck you off,” I replied, blowing off his ridiculous proposal.

“You’re right, I can’t force you. But I can show this video to the other guys in the office and send it to your wife,” he said, pushing a button on the remote. The tv played back a video of me on the couch sucking Terrence’s big black dick.

“What the fuck? You recorded this?” I asked, completely caught off guard.

“Of course. I like to keep a record of all my new sluts,” he replied casually, as if it wasn’t a big deal.

“Please, you can’t show that to anyone,” I pleaded with him, not wanting to be exposed to my coworkers as a cock sucking faggot. I especially couldn’t have my wife finding out, she’d leave me without question.

“Do as I say, and your secret will be safe with me,” Terrence replied, with a devilish smirk on his face.

“If that’s what it takes,” I agreed to his demands. “Will you please take me back to the office now?” I asked, wanting to get out of that apartment as soon as I could.

 

Published 
Written by WillSwalllow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments