Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Need Of A Fix

"Time to take the pressure off and reset"

188
47 Comments 47
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Special mention to Leftlingula for helping me with this. Thank you for everything, for taking the time and above all for just being you xx"

It had been a long couple of weeks. Deadlines to reach and pressure from the powerbrokers that sit on the top floor had taken its toll.

But it was finally over, all that was needed now was the final approval from the hierarchy and everything would settle back into a more normal routine, hopefully.

Julie sat back in her comfortable office chair and sighed, "I need a fix," she thought to herself as she reached for her phone.

"Are you home alone?" she texted, then put the phone down. She packed her briefcase and tidied her desk.

Bing

"Sure am, how far away are you?" came the reply.

"Be there in half an hour."

She scrolled her phone down to Greg's number.

"Be a little late tonight darling xxx." Her heart starting to race in anticipation.

Then she went to the restroom, brushed her glossy black hair, sprayed herself with Jadore perfume, refreshed her maroon matte lipstick, and appraised herself in the mirror. "Not bad for an old married woman," she thought. She undid an extra button on her satin blouse, just revealing the fine lace at the top of her bra, "Much better now." As she blew a kiss to herself in the mirror, she felt the familiar warmth stirring between her legs. "Mmmmm I need this."

Her phone jumped to life.

Bing

Greg's reply flashed on her phone "I'll be waiting, have fun my baby girl xxx."

She had an extra wiggle in her walk as she walked across the carpark to her Audi convertible, her need heating as she thought of the young hard body waiting for her just a short drive away.

It had been over a month, way too long, but the project had been all-consuming and she had been falling into bed every night mentally exhausted.

Now she felt so alive, wanton, and hungry, her panties getting moister with every passing kilometer.

He opened the door before she even knocked, His hard shirtless body filled the frame, and his killer knowing smile made her catch her breath. He took her hand and pulled her inside, looking up, even in her three-inch heels, she only came to his chest.

His mouth met hers with such passion that it took her breath away, his tongue probing, finding hers. She melted into his hard body. Her arms flew around his neck as his hands grabbed her thighs pulling her skirt up over her hips. The next thing she knew she was being lifted up and she reflexively wrapped her legs around his waist as the kiss went on.

His lips trailed down her neck making her moan as he bathed her sensitive spots with his hot tongue. Her whole body was on fire, his fingers stroking her pussy through her gossamer panties, then they were in her pussy, she screamed as they entered her, her head thrown back as he touched her as deep as his fingers would go, his mouth in her cleavage, her fingers pulling at his hair as her orgasm ripped through her body and then exploded in her brain.

"Oh My God," filled the room, and then before she'd even come down from cumming she felt his hard cock drive into her taking her to her next peak. His hands were tightly grasping her ass, lifting her up and down on his granite-like shaft. Her pussy totally engulfed around his beautiful cock as her next orgasm hit.

Her back hit the wall, which gave him balance. He moved his hands from her butt to under her thighs, spreading her at the perfect angle and then he just fucked her like a rag doll as she just hung on in a state of ecstasy. Her orgasms rolled from one to the next, pure heaven. All her senses seemed to be centred on her pussy as he just took her like a man possessed. In the distant haze, she could hear the wet sounds of pure animal lust as his ragged breath emanated from between her breasts.

Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, his cock started swelling, and with one final thrust, he filled her completely as he now had her pinned against the wall.

Suddenly she could feel his pulses as he exploded deep inside her scorching overheated pussy. He roared into her cleavage as his cock continued to throb, which took her over the top again, her pussy milking his cum in perfect harmony as they reached the high together.

Their mouths searched for the other as they started to come down from the high, their breathing becoming more controlled as the kiss went on. His hips still pushed hard against her open thighs, he was still so hard so deep inside her. A moan escaped her lips as her pussy twitched around his cock, causing him to moan back into her mouth, she could feel the heat rising through her body as his virile scent intoxicated her senses even more.

He carried her to the couch still embedded within her. Every step seemed to make her gasp. He bent his knees slowly lowering her down until she felt the seat against her naked butt, he pulled back and looked down to where they were mated. His smile beamed, which made her look. The cream at their union looked so nasty yet so erotic at the same time. Her panties to one side soaked in their delicious combined juices.

PerenneleMon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerenneleMon

He pushed her torso back until she was laid back as far as she could go, pushing her arms apart, and with the devil in his eyes, he slowly unbuttoned her blouse. At every button he pushed himself in and out a couple of inches, causing her to not only gasp but making the fire well up again. His slow movement was making her hips start to roll, wanting more, egging him on, and driving her lust up again.

"Still hungry it seems?" These were the first words he'd uttered since she'd arrived.

With her blouse open he pushed her bra up over her breasts, exposing her thick rock-hard nipples to his gaze.

"So perfect," he sighed as he lowered his head to first one and then the other, gently licking, making them ache delightfully. Her pussy spasmed around him & her hips bucked, but it wasn't enough.

"Please," she hissed, drawing an evil grin from him.

"Please what?" he teasingly replied.

"Please.... I want more!"

"Really?... You can do better than that?"

"Oh My God!" His deep voice sending shivers through her.

"Say it..."

His eyes seemed to be penetrating her soul.

"Say it!" his tone more demanding now.

Her eyes twitched as she looked up at him, her pussy sucking harder, like it had a mind of its own.

"Please fuck me!"

"Fuck your what?"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD," her mind racked with thoughts, "I'm such a slut, his slut."

"What do you really want?" He was mocking her now.

Her body was trembling and she was right back to the edge again. Patiently he held himself still just inside her creamy pussy. She was soaked with desire, her pussy was pure liquid fire, wanting, needing, craving... more.

"What do you NEED?" spitting the last word out.

His fingers pulled on her engorged nipples, twisting them between his fingers & thumbs, the delicious pain ran all the way to her brain causing her eyes to lose focus for a second. Her head hard against the pillow not letting it drop back, she could only look up through the haze at his wicked smiling face.

"I need you to fuck my slutty married pussy," her voice suddenly sultry and demanding.

At "pussy" he drove himself as deep inside her as he could go. She screamed at the top of her lungs as her body exploded into a full-body orgasm. Then it was just a frenzy of raw unbridled passion. Their bodies slapping together, she clawed and scratched at his body as he was biting her neck and nipples until Jorg finally pulled out and released his molten cum all over her stomach, breasts, and up to her neck. Laying back watching him release and feeling his hot cum scolding her skin was just pure bliss.

She reached for his cock as the last few drops escaped, she brought her hand to her mouth and tasted his tangy essence. She held his gaze as she slowly licked her fingers clean. His eyes seemed to glaze over as they shared that moment.

He collapsed beside her, both breathless in the afterglow that seemed to go on and on. She finally stirred, sat up, and started putting herself back together, his cum becoming crusty as she rebuttoned her blouse.

When finally half respectable, she stood before him, admiring his young hard body. She couldn't help but run her long manicured fingernails from his jaw line down over the scratch marks on his powerful chest and over his abs to his strong thighs. Her eyes took in his perfect cock, now still semi-hard and glistening in both their juices. Still so thick and virile draped onto his left thigh. Her tongue involuntarily licked her lips as her brain contemplated, "Again?"

She could feel his heat as her hand reached out and cupped his silky smooth balls in the palm of her hand.

Her wedding rings sparkled in the light and a smile crossed her lips. The temptation fleeting because she knew where she wanted to be in that moment.

She leant over and kissed him deeply, then licked his ear lobe.

"Soon, very soon." Her voice dripping with promise.

"Say hello to Greg and thank him for allowing me to enjoy you again."

"I will and I promise it won't be so long till next time."

He watched the wiggle in her walk as she went to the door, then she was gone.

Published 
Written by jules42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments