Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Need Of A Fix 2

"After the fix"

111
29 Comments 29
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Walking to my car I knew that whoever saw me would know that I'd been well fucked, my head was up, shoulders back and hips swaying, the walk of owning my inner slut.

Driving home felt like I was in a trance, I felt so satiated but yet so erotically charged for what lay ahead.

My body felt like I still had Jorg all over and deep inside me, my pussy was fluttering, my nipples ripe & hard, the fire in his eyes when he possessed me still vivid in my mind, the scent of his essence in my nostrils, his taste on my tongue.

I pulled into our garage and walked through the side door into our kitchen, I stopped, putting my bag on the counter, Greg was pouring a wine for me, our eyes met, his eyes shone bright blue, his gorgeous smile curled on his lips his eyes travelled slowly down my body as he took in all of me, then back up to my face. He closed the distance between us and placed the wine on the counter next to me, he lifted my chin and kissed my lips so gently that it took my breath away, his tongue ran across my lips as the kiss lingered, I shivered and the goose bumps flowed down my spine.

His other hand ran up my back tangling in my hair and pulled my head back, his tongue ran along my jawbone to my neck, and I purred as he hit my sweet spot.

"I can smell him on you."

As he licked and nipped my neck, his fingers started undoing the buttons of my blouse and then pushed it off my shoulders. Then he flicked my bra straps off and with one hand expertly undid the clasp at the back. He pulled back just enough so he could take in my breasts as he uncupped them. My nipples were like rock-hard pebbles to his gaze.

"Wow, he came all over them. I know how much you love that."

Looking down, I could see the crusty remains of Jorg's cum from my cleavage to my belly button. A shiver went through me as Greg ran his tongue down my cleavage to the top of my skirt as he slowly knelt before me.

"You sexy vixen, you must have driven him insane to make him cum so much."

"I think he's missed me," I giggled.

"And that was the second one," I added laughing.

Greg looked up.

"Where was the first one?" he asked with a questioning look.

I just nodded at him as I ran my fingers through his hair, my need forever increasing.

His fingers were already pulling the zipper down at the back of my skirt. My hips shimmied so it would join my blouse on the floor. His face perfectly aligned with my tiny soaked G. I could hear him inhale through his nose.

"Fuck," was all he said.

His hands hurriedly pulled my G down to my knees and in one quick move he lifted me up placing me on the kitchen counter, standing before me he pulled the G off over my stilettos and threw them aside. Our eyes met again as he spread my legs as far as they would go. I dropped myself back on my elbows watching him as his eyes feasted on my ravished puss. He just stared at my swollen folds, like he was hypnotised.

I reached through my legs and grabbed the hair on his forehead and lifted until our eyes met again.

"He made your wife cum so much." My voice was sultry as I had a flashback. "Now make me yours again," I purred.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

His head dropped and his lips started planting baby kisses all over my smooth pubis as I watched, he then blew cold air over my inflamed pussy, making my head drop back as I mewed, heaven, he then ran his tongue down over my outer folds as he lifted my legs even higher, his tongue flicked my rosebud -- "Ohhhhh My God!" -- then ran back up the other side, my pussy spasmed as he made the round trip another three times, my head was screaming don't tease me but my body was craving the sensuous denial. He knew all my triggers making my hips twitch and my need rise.

He firmly grabbed my wrists, which were holding on to the bench top, as he made another round trip and just as he reached the top of my pussy his tongue flicked my clit, the cattle prod effect, my hips thrust up involuntarily, reaching, searching but not finding then dropping back down, another flick -- "OH FUCK!" -- same result.

Releasing one of my wrists he placed a finger just inside the bottom of my pussy finding a pool of juice which he swirled around before moving his wet finger and stroked it over my rosebud, I moaned. When his tongue started a fast flicking action on just the tip of my clit, I screamed. He timed it perfectly slipping a finger inside my burning pussy and curled his finger up hitting my G spot as his tongue continued to flick, I gushed. As my hips flew up my hands simultaneously grabbed the back of his head and pushed it down, skyrockets, I squirted. His tongue was now all over my pussy as he drank from my cup. His hands cupped my buttocks pulling me into his face, sensory overload, my screams echoed off the walls as my legs shook.

I felt myself being pulled off the bench like I was weightless, within seconds my heels hit the floor, he turned me around and my breasts were squashed over the bench top, he was inside me, so hard as deep as he could be, my orgasm wracked body shaking as he kept me on the high, unrelenting he pistoned into me, a hand wrapped around my hair and pulled my head back, his other hand pulling my hips back as he thrust. He roared, I was screaming, then I felt him expand and explode, one, two, three, four times, then he collapsed across my back, his aftershocks slowly dissipating until the only sounds were the rasping breath from both of us. My pussy felt like a furnace and could feel him dripping out of me from around his ever-shrinking cock. We didn't move for a long time, he was kissing my shoulder, I grabbed his hand with mine and squeezed, our connection so strong in that moment.

"I love you, I love us, baby."

I was his again.

We made our way upstairs to the ensuite shower, no words needed, the silence was golden, kissing as the water cascaded over us, we washed each other until both squeaky clean before stepping out to dry each other, then we walked hand in hand to our bed, we cuddled up on top of the sheets, me with my head on his shoulder & my hand cupping his empty balls.

"Jorg said hi and asked me to thank you."

I felt him twitch, and a smile crossed my lips. Outside the sun was going down at the same time as I did...

Published 
Written by jules42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments