Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Handy Man: Part 02

"Her husband was naked, tied to the chair in the corner."

106
9 Comments 9
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Mac is 26. 6'2" tall with red shoulder length curly hair. He is quite fit with a broad shoulders, muscular chest, large biceps and a great ass. His cock is a thick eight-inches."

Sarah Johnson was a beautiful blond. She was 26 years old with large rounds tits and a killer ass.

I had worked at her house before, but Jake Johnson, her husband, had always instructed me in what I needed to fix. Jake was only a few years older and was as tall as me, but not as fit. He had what you would call a dad's body.

Sarah met me at the door in her robe. She said that there was a problem in her bedroom with the lights. She led me to the bedroom where the drapes were closed and the lights were off, and it was quite dark. After she switched on the light, I could see that gold-colored pillows and bed covers adorned the bed. The bed posts were gold and made from sturdy metal. Sarah had dropped her robe, and she was only wearing a light gold bra and tiny panties.

Her husband was naked and tied to the chair in the corner. He had a gimp ball strapped to his mouth, so he could not speak. His eyes were wide open in excitement. His cock was already hard and was a small size. It was about five inches, and was not thick.

Sarah kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I instinctively kissed her back and offered her my tongue. She pulled back and explained, "This is Jake's and my first attempt at fulfilling our biggest fantasy. Jake wants to watch another man fuck me and treat me rough while he is tied to the chair." It was evident that he was already turned on. "We picked you, as you seem to be the perfect specimen. Please help us fulfill our dream!"

I replied, " I would be glad to help. How rough do you want it?"

"The rougher the better," Sarah stated.

I grabbed her by her blond locks and roughly pulled her to me. We kissed hard as my other hand tore her bra strap in the back. I pushed her against the wall and roughly pulled her bra off and threw it on the floor. Her large tits were perfectly plump and round, with large flesh-colored areolas and small pink nipples. I pressed her against the wall as I sucked hard on her nipples and mauled her tits with my loose hand. Sarah was moaning loud, but cried out in pain as I marked both of her glorious tits with bite marks.

She was leaning loosely against the wall as I ripped her panties apart. She had fully shaved her pussy. I kicked her legs apart and stuck two fingers into her pussy. I fucked her hard with my fingers as I sucked her neck, leaving hickies all over her.

Sarah's pussy felt amazing. It was juicy and velvety soft on the inside. She flooded my fingers with sticky fluid, and she screamed out as she violently came on my hand. I pulled my fingers out and turned to Jake and showed him my sticky fingers. I then shoved my fingers into her mouth and made her suck them clean.

I released Sarah from the wall and pulled her towards the bed. I ordered her to undress me and fold my clothes neatly and place them on the dresser. She got down on her hands and knees and untied my work boots. Sarah slipped them off and placed them by the dresser. She pulled my socks off and rolled them up together and placed them on the dresser.

Sarah stood up and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. As she opened the front of my shirt, she could see my muscular chest and my chiseled stomach. She moaned and rubbed her hands over my chest and stomach.

My shirt was pulled off and folded neatly and placed on the dresser. Jake could see my physic and had pre-cum dripping from his cock. Sarah unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned the button on my jeans. She dragged down my zipper. My semi-erect cock popped out, as I was wearing nothing under my jeans.

She let out a moan as she saw my thick cock. Her juices again dripped from her pussy to the floor. My jeans were tugged down to my ankles and were pulled off. Sarah folded my jeans and placed them on the counter. She ogled my hard ass and muscular legs. I grabbed her hairbrush from the dresser and sat on the bed. I roughly pulled her over my lap with her nice juicy ass skywards. I looked Jake in the eyes as I brought the hairbrush down hard on Sarah's ass cheek. She screamed out in pain and Jake shot his load onto the floor.

A big red mark in the brush's shape was on her ass. I brought the brush down hard on her other ass cheek. Sarah cried out, "Mac, it stings so bad." She had tears falling down her face. I dropped the brush to the floor, but continued the spanking with my bare hand. Sarah cried out with each slap of the ass, but it was more like a moaning cry.

It felt better spanking with my hand on her luscious, perfect ass. I would squeeze her cheeks or run my hand down to her wet pussy between strokes. Sarah was still crying as her ass was now beet red. I let her up, and she hopped around, rubbing her ass. I grabbed her by the hair and roughly pulled her down between my legs. "Suck my cock, you married whore," I ordered. "You better suck it good, or I'll spank you again."

Sarah picked up my cock with both hands and placed the head between her moist lips. As Sarah was excited and panting at the thought of sucking my cock, tears dripped onto the shaft. I grabbed her hair and slammed my cock deep down her throat. Sarah choked and coughed, but I kept fucking her face. She picked up the rhythm of my thrusting and sucked my cock well. I let her set the pace as I dropped my hands to her nipples and pulled and twisted them. She let out a groan of pain but kept sucking me. I slapped her titties and pinched them. Without warning, I came down her throat. She swallowed most of my load like a good little girl.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

I walked to Jake and took off the gimp ball. I placed my dirty cock to his lips. He hungrily opened his mouth and took my cock in. He expertly cleaned my cock. I pulled out and placed the gimp ball back in his mouth. His cock was rock hard.

I ordered Sarah to sit on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. Dropping to my knees, I placed her legs over my shoulders. I kissed and bit her inner thighs. Her pussy smelled deliciously sweet. My tongue worked its way between her labia. Her pink entrance pulsed as my tongue entered. Her juices poured over my tongue as it darted in and out of her pussy.

Sarah squirmed, and her thighs tightened on my head. She grabbed the sheets and moaned, "Yes! Eat my pussy, you fucking stud. Make me cum and make me scream." I licked her pink hole and fucked her with my tongue. She kicked her legs, and her sweet nectar poured out onto my tongue. I lapped up as much as I could before moving my mouth up to her clit.

Sarah had a small pea sized clit. I sucked and licked the sensitive bud as I slipped two fingers into her pussy and rubbed her G-spot. Sarah shrieked and her whole body spasmed. More fluid poured out of her cunt. I kept up the assault on her clit. Her whole body was shaking.

Jake was crying, as he knew he could never make Sarah cum like I was making her cum. He hung his head and sobbed. I decided to give him a little relief. I pulled Sarah over to Jake and bent her over onto his lap. She took his cock into her mouth.

I grabbed her hips and placed my cock at her entrance. I shoved it into her wet, tight pussy. She jumped and screamed around Jake's cock. Sarah's pussy was tighter than I had thought it would be. She was struggling with the pain as my fat cock pistoned in and out of her under-used love canal. She was dripping tears on Jake's lap as she sucked hard on his cock. Her pussy adjusted to my girth and length and was pushing back with her ass in tandem with my thrusts.

"Take my fat cock, you married whore. Your husband's small cock will never satisfy you like I am. Suck his little dick and swallow his cum as I stretch your tight, wet cunt. Beg for me to fuck you harder," I demanded.

"Please fuck me harder. Please stretch my little pussy and make me cum," Sarah begged. I started slapping her sore ass as I thrust deeper into Sarah than any cock has ever been. Sarah squirted for the first time. Jake came in her mouth, and she swallowed all of his seed. Her eyes rolled up in her head as I fucked her even harder. I pulled out and shot my load up her back into her hair and over her head. A big wad landed on Jake's chest.

I placed Sarah on the bed on her back. I got between her legs and slipped my cock back into her sore pussy. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I kissed her and our tongues danced together. I slowly made love to her. I tenderly sucked her big titties. Sarah moaned, "You fuck me so good. I love your big cock. Fuck me forever. Oh, yes! I am cumming again. Oh God Yes. Yes. Ahhhhh!"

My seed spread into her womb, and she received another man's cum for the first time since marrying Jake. I rolled off Sarah, and we lay spent for a few minutes.

Sarah said, " I am not done with your cock yet. Lay on your back with your head towards Jake." She sucked my cock to get it hard again. She tasted our combined fluids and savored it. My cock stiffened to full mast. Sarah straddled me, facing Jake. She stared at Jake as she lowered herself onto my cock. "Oh, you fill me up so much. I'm going to fuck you until you shoot your load into my married, unprotected pussy," she moaned.

She rode me cowgirl style and her big boobs twirled in circles. I just put my hands behind my head and let her take me. Jake could see my cock impaling his wife. She was grunting at every insertion. She placed her hands on my chest and fucked me faster. She was sweating and her hair was wet. I felt her pussy clamp tightly on my cock.

I came as the friction pumped my cock of all my seed. As soon as she felt my cum shoot into her, she violently came. She screamed my name repeatedly. She fell onto my chest. I hugged her and kissed her forehead. She rolled off and spread her legs. "Untie Jake, get dressed and leave. Jake is going to clean me," she ordered.

I untied Jake. As I was getting dressed, Jake licked my cum from her red, swollen cunt. He was crying again. Sarah called him a big pussy and said that he better get used to this, as it is going to be a regular occurrence.

 I shook my head and left.

 

 

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments