Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Handy Man: Part 03

"Both pussies were pink and wet and they were mine for the taking."

108
11 Comments 11
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Mac is 26. 6'2" tall with red shoulder length curly hair. He is quite fit with a broad shoulders, muscular chest, large biceps and a great ass. His cock is a thick eight-inches. Mac went to Trade school instead of college saving thousands of dollars of debt. He is a proficient electrician, plumber and carpenter. He is single and makes about $150,000 per year."

I got a call early this morning. A young woman named Meg needed a quote to paint her parents' beach house she was staying at while she attended nursing school.

I pulled up to the small, weathered beach house in my truck. I knocked on the door and a gorgeous young brunette greeted me. She was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra. She had nice, firm tits and a knockout ass.

"Hey Meg. I am Mac. You called me to come give an estimate on painting this beach house," I said.

"Oh, I am not Meg. I am her roommate Carrie. She told me you were coming. Walk around and stake out the place," Carrie answered. "You are a tall drink of water. Nice and fit."

"I try to keep in shape. You are pretty tight yourself," I replied. "I'll walk around and review the situation. I will have to do a lot of scraping and sanding. It looks like you have some rotten wood in a few places as well."

"Meg and her parents will have to deal with that," Carrie stated. "I'll see you later. I have to go for a run on the beach." She turned and jogged off. I watched her firm ass bounce and her tits jiggle as she took off.

Meg said that her parents agreed to my estimate, and I was to start next Monday. I would buy the paint, wood, and other supplies needed to complete the job beforehand. They chose a deep blue paint color that matched the previous paint job from years ago.

I parked my trailer at the side of the house. I keep my materials in the trailer until I finish the project. I sanded and scraped the front of the house the first day. I walked around the back to look at the beach. A young blonde was sunbathing on the deck. She was on her back. Her firm tits were a little bigger than Carrie's. Her nipples were pink and darted up. She practically had no areolas. She was fit and had a beautiful face.

I watched her turn over onto her stomach. In doing so, I got a good view of her pussy. Her pussy had a blonde soul patch, and she had shaved the rest bald. Her pussy lips were long and pink. Her ass was firm and was bigger than Carrie's.

She spotted me, waved, and yelled, "Hey Mac. I'm Meg. Come closer so you can get a better view of my ass."

I walked onto the deck and stood over Meg. "It's nice to meet you finally. You are gorgeous," I said.

"Why, thank you, kind sir. I see by the bulge in your pants that you like what you see," Meg said. She sat up and reached for my belt buckle. She unbuckled it and undid my zipper and snap. She tugged my jeans down to my knees. My cock stuck out, and the head touched her nose. "Mmmm, you have a very nice cock, Mac," she stated. Meg stuck out her tongue and placed my cock on it. Then she quickly sucked most of my cock into her mouth.

"Damn, Meg, you don't mess around," I laughed. I grabbed her blonde hair and face fucked her. My fat cock slipped down her throat and back out until the head was at her lips. I fucked her mouth this way until I was about to cum. Meg sensed I was going to unload, so she placed my cock between her tits. I shot ropes of cum onto Meg's neck and face.

Without a word spoken, Meg jumped up and ran to the ocean to wash off. I went back to the front and put my stuff in the trailer and then I jumped into my truck and drove home. My cock was still hard, so I wanked it as I drove home.

The next day, I worked on the right side of the house. I scraped and sanded. As I was putting away my tools and tarps into the trailer, Carrie came running up from the beach. She was wearing her yoga pants and sports bra. She was sweating as she had just come back from her run. Her pants had pulled up tight into her pussy. Her camel toe was prominent. Her nipples were hard, and you could see them poking against her bra. She had tied her hair into a ponytail.

"Meg told me she gave you a blow job yesterday. She said you were watching her sunbathing, and that you saw every inch of her. Too bad I was at nursing school, or I would have joined in," Carrie said.

I replied, "Well, you are here now. Why don't you show me what you got?"

Carrie pulled off her sports bra, revealing her firm tits with large brown areolas and fat, short nipples. I fondled the right tit and sucked hard on the left. Her tits were the firmest tits that I have ever felt. Carrie reached down with one hand and unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and pulled down my zipper. I stepped back, and she tugged them down to my boots.

"Damn, that is a nice fat cock," Carrie exclaimed. She turned around and placed her hands on the wall with her ass presented to me. "Fuck me from behind with your enormous cock."

I yanked down her yoga pants and slid her panties off her ass and down to her knees. Her ass was firm and muscular. My cock was hard and ready. I ran my finger up between her labia and she was soaking wet. While placing the head of my cock at her pink entrance, she began moaning. I pushed my cock into her pussy halfway. She grunted as she was tight. I rested there momentarily before I slammed my cock the rest of the way in.

Carrie moaned as she came hard and flooded the porch deck with her fluids. I pistoned my cock in and out of her tight cunt as she grunted at every thrust. My hands held her hips as I roughly fucked her from behind. "Fuck me hard. Slam that big cock into my pussy. Oh. Oh. I am cumming again. Shit, goddamn. Oh, fuck yeah. Ahhh," Carrie yelled.

As I felt her inner walls squeeze my cock, I shot my abundant seed into her. My cock slid out of her and she collapsed onto the deck. Her glassy eyes watched my dripping cock become flaccid, but still six inches long.

Carrie exclaimed, "That was a great fuck! Thank you. I needed that. Nursing school is nerve-racking, and I needed a release." Carrie's pussy spasmed as she came again. I finally got to see her pussy as she sat with her knees up and legs spread. She had a neatly cut brunette triangle above her bald pussy. Her lips were small and brownish, but her clit was fat and long. My cum was slowly dripping from her pink entrance. I pulled her up and helped her pull her panties and yoga pants back up. She was a little wobbly. I handed her the sports bra, and she went inside; I just smiled and pulled up my jeans.

WhiteQueen888
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WhiteQueen888

I had finished scraping and sanding the entire house by the fifth day. I had not seen Carrie or Meg since I fucked the hell out of Carrie.

I was pressure washing the exterior of the house when, at around noon, both Meg and Carrie came out on the porch. They were both wearing white sports bras and Daisy Duke jean shorts. Their ass cheeks were visible at the bottom of the jeans. They both smiled at me as Meg motioned me into the house as they went in the front door. I turned off the pressure washer and followed them into the house.

Once in, the girls hand-cuffed my hands in the front and attached the cuffs to a hook that hung from the ceiling. They pulled on a rope, raising my arms over my head and making me stand on my tiptoes. Carrie ripped my T-shirt in half and pulled it off me. Meg undid my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles.

I was smiling as I found myself in a situation of intrigue. My cock was rock hard. Carrie dropped to her knees and placed her hot lips over the head of my cock. She sucked and licked the head. I felt a sting across my back as Meg lashed me with a riding crop. She continued to lash my back, causing X-welt marks over my muscular back. Surprisingly, my cock grew harder than it has ever been.

Carrie sucked the full length of my cock down her throat and began bobbing up and down my shaft. Meg spread my ass cheeks and licked my ass hole. I came deep down Carrie's throat. Meg bit both of my ass cheeks hard, leaving teeth marks.

Meg and Carrie took off their tops. They pressed their big boobs together as they tongued each other's mouths. Both girls turned their backs to me and shimmied out of their jean shorts. They were both wearing black thongs. They peeled those off and they both stuck them in my mouth. I could taste their sweet pussies.

They both got on the bed in front of me and they licked each other's pussies. Meg stuck two fingers into Carrie's pussy and Carrie slipped one finger in Meg's. Both were moaning and squirming. Meg started cumming first with a burst of fluids into Carrie's mouth, then Carrie moaned and bucked as Meg sucked her clit like a cock.

Both girls rested with their fabulous tits skyward. Meg jumped up and let me loose. With Carrie lying on her back, I placed Meg faced down on top of Carrie. Meg's pussy was right over the top of Carrie's. I now could take turns fucking these gorgeous young nursing students.

I had not had my cock in Meg's pussy yet, so I plunged into her wet pussy first. She was not as tight as Carrie, and she was soaking wet. I buried my eight inches deep into Meg's pussy while my balls rested on Carrie's pussy. I pounded Meg's blonde pussy hard. She bucked her ass back at my thrusts. Meg was a screamer. She didn't grunt as I fucked her; she screamed loudly at every thrust.

I pulled out of Meg and plunged into Carrie. She grunted as I fucked her tight brunette pussy. I slipped two fingers into Meg's juicy asshole. I fucked her ass with my fingers while continuing my assault on Carrie's pussy with my fat cock. These two girls were giving me an experience of a lifetime. I pulled my fingers out of Meg's ass and stuck my cock back in her pussy.

I switched off between the girls for a long while, with them having multiple orgasms. I pulled out of Carrie's pussy right after she had an enormously violent orgasm, and I slowly slipped my fat cock into Meg's ass. Meg screamed even louder than before. It turns out that I had just taken her anal cherry. I fucked her ass slowly until she begged me to fuck her harder.

I pounded her ass so hard that she slipped up further onto Carrie's body. Carrie could suck Meg's perfect tits now. Meg locked her lips on Carrie's fat nipple. Seeing this made me explode deep into Meg's bowels. Meg felt my seed warm her asshole, and she screamed and creamed all over Carrie.

The three of us rested after the long sex session. Hungry Meg did not get enough, so she sucked my sticky cock. I was hard in no time. I spread Meg's legs and placed them over my shoulder. I deep dicked her hard and fast. Once again, she screamed. Carrie quieted her by sitting on her face. Meg lapped up Carrie's nectar. Both girls came simultaneously.

I climbed off Meg and fucked Carrie missionary style. She wrapped her legs around my waist as my fat cock stretched her tight pussy. Carrie pushed me off and got on her hands and knees. "Fuck my ass, Mac. Fuck me hard like you did Meg," she requested.

I pushed my slimy cock into her anus. She had had her ass fucked before, so she received my cock with minimal pain. She grunted and moaned as I thrust deep. Meg crawled under Carrie and clamped her mouth on her long clit. Carrie shuddered and squirted all over Meg's face and hair.

I kept fucking her ass as Meg squeezed my balls and stuck three fingers up my ass. She rubbed my prostate, making me grunt and cum into Carrie's bung hole.

After we finally exhausted ourselves, we all took turns showering. I got dressed and went outside and put my equipment away. While driving home, I squirmed in my seat as my asshole was sore.

The next day, I applied the paint primer to the entire house. There was no sign of the girls. The following day, I spray painted the first coat of deep blue. The beach house looked like new. The girls did not make an appearance. On the last day, I sprayed the second coat onto the beach house. I put all my equipment and tarps into my trailer. I hooked up the trailer to my truck.

A beautiful redhead about fifty-years-old came out on the porch. She was Meg's mom, and she was a doctor. "Meg and Carrie do not know that I have security cameras all over the house. I saw most of what you did to the girls with your enormous cock. Come inside and fuck me in all my holes," the doctor ordered.

"Yes, ma'am!" I said as I walked through the door.

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments