Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Handy Man: Part 04

"She was only nineteen. She watched me fuck her mother."

153
15 Comments 15
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Mac is 26. 6'2" tall with red shoulder length curly hair. He is quite fit with a broad shoulders, muscular chest, large biceps and a great ass. His cock is a thick eight-inches. Mac went to Trade school instead of college saving thousands of dollars of debt. He is a proficient electrician, plumber and carpenter. He is single and makes about $150,000 per year."

I drove four hours to get to the Bar X ranch. Bonnie was a fifty-five-year-old widow that owned the ranch. She hired me to remodel her kitchen. It was a two-week job and she would put me up in the bunkhouse with her ranch hands.

The ranch raised cattle and bred racehorses. The ranch was famous as twenty years ago they bred a horse that won two of the legs of the Triple Crown.

Bonnie was a beautiful redhead with large store-bought boobs and a fit body. She was only 5'2" tall. Her face was very young looking and beautiful.

She showed me around the main house and showed me my bed in the bunkhouse. We rode in an open-air jeep to tour the ranch. The stable housed thirty-two horses.

Inside the stable, she introduced me to Amy, her nineteen-year-old daughter. She was a beautiful brunette that was dressed as a ranch hand. She wore a worn-out straw cowboy hat, a ragged plaid shirt, a pair of dirty worn jeans, and a pair of old cowboy boots.

Amy stopped throwing hay just long enough to shake my hand. She immediately went back to work and paid us no more attention.

I got settled in the bunkhouse. Bonnie invited me for the last dinner she was to prepare for the two weeks of the renovation. I was to start the demo in the kitchen in the morning. The chuck wagon cook would prepare meals until we restored the kitchen.

It was just me and Bonnie eating dinner as Amy was out with friends. Bonnie was wearing a sundress that showcased the tops of her enormous boobs. As we talked, she would twirl her red hair with her finger. Her flirting got heavier as the night went on and as she consumed more wine.

After dinner, I was helping wash and dry the dishes when Bonnie kept rubbing her boobs on me. Once I put the last dry dish up, I grabbed Bonnie and placed her on the kitchen counter. I kissed her and played tongue twister. My hands pulled down her shoulder straps, and I pulled down her top. She reached behind her and unfastened her bra. The bra fell off to reveal her 48DDD firm breasts. Her nipples were short and pink. Freckles adorned her chest and boobs. I grabbed her left boob with two hands and sucked on her nipple. As I took turns with each boob, she pulled off my shirt and started on my belt buckle. I helped her with my pants, and they fell to the floor.

Bonnie's eyes widened as she gazed at my long, fat cock. She slid off the counter and took her sundress off. She was wearing pink bikini panties that showcased a large camel toe. What was most noticeable was that the panties were soaking wet.

Amy came into the house without us noticing. She slipped into the pantry so that she could see what was going on. She watched her topless mother drop to her knees and take my hard phallus in her hands.

Amy gasped as Bonnie sucked in my fat cock six inches deep. Bonnie gagged as my cock head pushed hard against the back of her throat. Bonnie pulled off and said, "I am going to suck your enormous cock dry, then you are going to fuck my pussy from behind while you spank my ass. After you are done with my pussy, you can have my ass."

Amy put her hand over her mouth so that we could not hear her reaction. When Bonnie resumed sucking my cock, Amy slipped one hand down her jeans and under her panties. She rubbed her small clit as she continued to observe.

I grabbed Bonnie's thick red hair and fucked her face. My cock eventually slipped all the way down her throat. Her pussy gushed so much fluid that it dripped through her panties and onto the floor.

I grunted and came in her mouth. She pulled off and my final spray shot all over her enormous tits. She cleaned my cock and took her boobs into her hands and sucked and licked my cum off them.

Amy's mother's nasty actions shocked Amy. She slipped her hand further down her jeans and inserted two fingers in her wet, tight virgin pussy. Amy had a small orgasm as she watched me bend her mother over a kitchen chair and tear her soaked panties off.

I roughly inserted my fat cock into Bonnie's pink pussy. She let out a loud grunt as I fully penetrated her. I spanked her bare ass until she was whimpering and begging me to stop. Amy considered intervening as she thought I was hurting her mother, but she refrained as her mother reached a massive orgasm.

I grabbed Bonnie's hips and roughly fucked her from behind. She grunted at every thrust, and she had multiple orgasms.

Amy came in her panties as she watched her mother cumming hard on my cock. She snuck to her bedroom and stripped naked, and got under her covers. She continued fingering her pussy, but also pulled and twisted her nipples. She fantasized about sucking and fucking my cock. She came harder than ever before.

I picked Bonnie up and took her to her bedroom. I lay on the bed and she straddled me. She placed my cock at her dripping entrance. Slowly, she slid down my shaft until her pussy pressed hard against my pelvis. She sat straight up with her giant boobs displayed in front of me. She was a magnificent sight, with her red hair cascading down her shoulders and her green eyes on fire.

She placed her hands on my chest, and she bounced her hips on my cock. Her engorged clit rubbed against my cock as she rode me hard. I grabbed her hips and thrust upwards as she crashed down on me.

Bonnie's boobs were twirling in circles as she fucked my fat cock. She threw her head back and her eyes rolled up in her head as she felt my warm cum splash deep within her. She screamed and came with a shuddering orgasm.

She rolled off me, onto her belly. It was time to complete her last request, to take her ass. I pulled her ass up into the air with her face in the sheets. Her pussy juice coated my cock, and I could feel it dripping. It coated her ass as well. I placed my cock head into her starfish. "Take it easy with that fat dick. I have had nothing in my ass in years, and nothing that big," she pleaded.

My cock head slipped into her ass, and she grunted. I placed one hand on the small of her back and with the other; I pulled her long red hair. I pulled her to me and my cock slipped deep into her anus. She screamed into the sheets as my balls rested on her pussy lips. I rested there for a moment. I pulled out about six inches and then slammed my cock fully back in. I repeated this for about five minutes as Bonnie played with her clit.

EmmaStewart
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaStewart

I gave the final plunge, and I filled her bowels with my creamy cum. Bonnie squirted as her fingers rubbed her clit.

Bonnie fell asleep. I gathered my clothes from the kitchen and retired to the bunkhouse. I took a long, hot shower before hitting the hay.

Bonnie and I fucked every night for seven days. Amy could hear it all from her room. She opened Bonnie's bedroom door a couple of times and watched us fuck. I saw her twice, but did not let Bonnie or Amy know I saw her. I watched her finger herself under her panties and cum hard.

The next week, Bonnie had to go to a horse auction for a few days. I was well into the kitchen remodel when she left.

I kept all the new cabinets, appliances, and countertops in a couple of empty stalls in the stable.

I went into the stable early in the morning, the first day that Bonnie was gone. I found Amy leaning against a stall wearing a thin pajama top with string straps and just her panties. She sat down on a blanket that she had spread on the ground and spread her legs.

"Fuck me like you did my mom. I want to learn how to suck your cock and fuck as well as my mother. I am a virgin, and I want you to take me now. I do not want your cock in my ass," Amy said.

She peeled off her panties to reveal a dark brown landing strip above her bald pussy. Her pussy lips were open, and I could see her wet pink entrance. She tugged her pajama top up and over her head. Her titties were a perky size 34C. Her areolas were brown and about an inch in diameter. Her nipples were long and stiff.

She watched me undress. She was shaking from excitement and the unknown. She gazed at my tall, muscular body and my flaccid cock. I walked up to her until my cock was inches from her face. "Grab my cock and stroke it like you have seen in pornos," I instructed. Amy timidly held my cock and stroked it. She giggled with pride as it grew hard in her hand. "Now place your lips around the head like your mother did, and twirl your tongue around it. Make sure it gets plenty of spit on it," I continued.

Amy looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes as she placed her pink lips around my bulbous cock head. Her lips were so soft and warm. Her tongue swirled around the tip and spittle poured out of her mouth and dripped down my cock. I moaned at the sensation of her tongue playing on my cock. She smiled and her eyes brightened.

On her own, she slid her mouth down my shaft as it stretched her innocent lips. I let out another moan as my cock hit the back of her warm mouth. She had about five inches of my cock in her mouth as she started bobbing her head up and down. I gently placed one hand on her head to control the speed of her sucking.

Amy was moaning and enjoying my cock in her mouth. She was proud that she was pleasing me. I would not last long with this young beauty sucking my dick. I asked, "Where do you want my seed? You don't have to take it in your mouth the first time."

Amy clamped both hands down on the base of my cock and sucked faster. This threw me over the edge, and I shot several large ropes of cum into her mouth before it overwhelmed her. She pulled off, and I shot several more ropes of cum on her face and neck. Amy swallowed most of the cum that was in her mouth, with only a little dripping down her chin.

She took her shirt and wiped up the cum on her face and neck. She smiled at me and said excitedly, "That was awesome, Mac. You taste so salty. Fuck me now. I am so horny. I came twice as I sucked you."

She fell back on the blanket and spread her legs. I wasn't ready to take her flower just yet. I wanted to taste her virginal pussy. I held each thigh so that her pussy lips opened, displaying the pink entrance. Her pussy was beautiful. Her lips laid down like soft butterfly wings and her tiny clit was smooth and round.

I reached up with both hands and squeezed her young perky boobs for the first time. They were very firm, and the nipples poked out like darts between my thumbs and forefingers.

My tongue slipped between her pussy lips. It darted in and out of her pink hole. Amy tasted fresh. She moaned and cream poured out as she orgasmed. I lapped up her cream and moved up to her clit. I sucked and nibbled on her tiny clit as my nose nestled in her landing strip. "Oh God, oh God. Fuuck, fuck, fuck," Amy screamed as she clamped her thighs around my head. Her whole body shook, and she pulled my hair.

I slid up her petite body, licking her stomach on the way up to her titties. I sucked her tits as my cock head pushed at her entrance. Amy grabbed her ankles and spread her legs to almost a full split. Her eyes rolled up in her head as two inches of my cock stretched her pussy. I continued my push into her virginal, tight pussy.

Amy did not seem to be in much pain as my fat cock slipped further into her cunt. She was panting hard, almost hyperventilating. Amy surprised me as she thrust her hips forward, resulting in my eight-inch fat cock being completely buried into her wet love canal.

I slowly pumped in and out as Amy continued to pant. I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "Relax, and feel my cock inside you going deep and rubbing your soft walls. Enjoy the now and have fun."

Amy wrapped her legs around my waist and dug her heels into my ass. She pulled my face to hers and we kissed passionately. She was grunting into my mouth as she had multiple orgasms as I rocked in and out. I fucked her softly and gently. I told her I was about to cum, and I asked where she wanted my load.

"I am not protected, but I want to feel your seed deep inside me," she whispered. I slammed my cock in as deep as it could go and held it there as I deposited rope after rope of my sperm into Amy.

Amy cried with joy as her first experience was much better than she ever thought it would be. We both got dressed, and she hugged me tight before we went on our way. She thanked me for fulfilling her desired experience. Her tongue plunged into my mouth, and we tongue danced for a few moments, before she broke it off and walked away swinging her sexy young hips.

As I finished the kitchen, I fucked Amy during the day and Bonnie at night. I didn't tell Bonnie that I was fucking Amy, but on the last night, Bonnie let me know she could smell Amy on me.

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments