Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is part of a series but reads just fine as a stand-alone story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

Mark had always loved living at the beach, but it was admittedly a lot more fun since he’d been playing with Kent’s wife, Libby. Normally, Kent, his Sunday morning fishing buddy, either watched or simply heard about the escapades after the fact. But occasionally, he played along.

Recently, they had role-played a scene where they cucked Kent to the point of cumming spontaneously as he watched Mark fuck the shit out of Libby while having her tied up in ropes. That night, Kent showed Mark the treasure trove in the toy room and got his wheels spinning. Kent had a hard-on just thinking about all the fun to be had in that room with the pretty little redhead with the tight pussy and the luscious tits.

He sometimes felt a little guilty thinking of her in such a sexual way. She was a lovely young woman who could cook like a champ and carry on an intelligent conversation. Despite her look of youthful innocence, she seemed a lot more mature than the average twenty-three-year-old woman. Mark enjoyed the dinners they had nearly as much as the erotic sessions. But at the moment, he’d been watching some taboo porn vids about bizarre insertions and kept thinking about all the fun toys he could slip into Libby’s bare cunt.

He gripped his cock and watched the video, pretending the little redhead on the screen was Libby. He stroked himself vigorously as he witnessed the neck of a champagne bottle disappear into the tiny little pussy, stretching it open wide.

As the redhead cried out that she couldn’t take anymore, the man in the video assured her she could. Then he pushed it in farther, setting off an orgasm for both the actress and Mark.

Mark chuckled as he cleaned himself up. He recently realized that he’d gravitated toward redhead porn for his stroke sessions. Gone were the days when he’d settle for whatever he stumbled across. Now that he’d been spoiled by having the real thing, he found he came a lot harder if the video featured a sweet young redhead. It occurred to him that he might have avoided these kinds of videos because the women seemed so young. But after having used Libby in every way imaginable, he needed to pretend it was her on the screen. He wondered if that was a bad thing and then shook it off. It wasn’t as if he was obsessed with his friend’s wife; he just enjoyed the hell out of having sex with her. And not just sex, but wild, out-of-the-ordinary sex.

Mark spent the rest of the week working on projects around the house and yard and slipping in an occasional date with his hand.

That Sunday, Kent was a little late meeting Mark at the fishing pier.

“Everything okay?” he asked.

“Yeah, just a little spat with Libby, but it’s fine now. I tend to get a little carried away, and I spooked her with a fantasy this morning.”

“You guys did it already this morning?” Mark asked incredulously. “It’s just after nine.”

Kent grinned. “She’s twenty-three and loves to fuck; what can I say? I’m a lucky guy!”

They cast their reels and waited for something to bite.

“So, what was the fantasy, if you don’t mind my asking?”

“In the heat of the moment, I told her I would sell her pussy to strangers. If she wanted to keep enjoying my cock, she’d have to let me arrange for her to have sex with whoever was willing to pay to fuck her. Of course, I have no intention of doing anything like that. It just got me excited to think about it as we fucked. But it had the opposite effect on her. She ended up crying, and it was not my finest moment.”

Mark kept his opinion to himself. It wasn’t his business, but he hated the thought of Libby brought to tears.

“Your silence is telling,” Kent said with half a laugh. “I know, I’ve got the best wife in the world, and I’m an idiot sometimes.”

“It was just a fantasy,” Mark said. “You didn’t mean any harm. Maybe agree before next time that there are some lines your wife isn’t willing to cross.”

“That’s pretty much how we settled things. I also promised to make it very clear when I’m just running my mouth.”

“Well, I’m glad you sorted things out.”

“We did. But I’d like to do something special for Libby to make it up to her.”

“Flowers?”

“See, I am an idiot. I was thinking I could try to make another one of her sexual fantasies come true.”

Mark laughed. “Well, ask her if she’s ever fantasized about me taking her in your toy room,” he suggested, only partly in jest.

Kent tilted his head. “You know, that’s not a bad idea. If she’s interested, are you game?”

Mark wasn’t sure how this would make things up to Libby, but he wasn’t foolish enough to turn down this opportunity.

“Of course. Anything for Libby.”

When they parted ways, neither of them had caught any fish, but they had an agreement that Kent would text Mark with plans for later.

When Kent returned home, he presented Libby with the flowers Mark had inspired him to buy on his way home.

“You didn’t have to bring me flowers,” she said as she oohed and ahhed over them and put them in water.

“I was a schmuck, and I wanted you to know I’m sorry I made you cry. You’re so good to me and keep me so satisfied and happy; I don’t ever want you to think I don’t appreciate how you cater to my debased needs.”

“I’m not exactly a saint. There hasn’t been a kinky thing we’ve tried that I haven’t liked.”

“Have you ever fantasized about having Mark play with you in the toy room?” he blurted out suddenly.

“Oh my gosh, yes!” she answered enthusiastically.

Kent was amused by how excited she sounded. He’d wanted this for a long time. Watching her with Mark would be even hotter than thinking about selling her pussy to strangers.

“How about if I see if he’s available tonight.”

“Sure, that sounds good.”

Kent went into the other room and texted Mark.

It’s on. Libby is excited. Come over at 7:00, and you can watch me prepare her for your use.

Mark wasn’t sure what he meant by that, but he quickly replied.

I’ll be there.

At 7:00 p.m., Mark knocked on the door and walked into Kent and Libby’s living room. He was stunned to see her naked except for a pair of high heels and a collar with a leash attached.

Kent felt his cock twitch, watching the look on Mark’s face.

“When we play in the toy room, Libby is completely submissive and only speaks when she’s given permission. Does that work for you?” Kent asked.

Mark went hard as a rock almost instantly. “Works just fine. If I miss a step, be sure to catch me up to speed, though, okay?”

“I’m sure you’ll do just fine. Isn’t that right, Baby girl?”

Libby lowered her gaze and nodded.

Kent gave her ass a playful swat and directed his attention back to Mark. “We have a few rules, or limits, in the toy room. We don’t piss on her, we don’t strike her feet, and we don’t leave any permanent marks.”

Mark wondered for a moment if he was getting in over his head. He was no BDSM Master; he just wanted to stick sex toys in Libby’s pussy. He couldn’t imagine a scenario where he’d disrespect or hurt the pretty, young redhead. But he gave a verbal agreement and waited for what would happen next.

“Are you ready for the toy room, Baby girl?” Kent asked.

Her way of responding was to get down on all fours.

“Good girl,” Kent praised her. “Now, crawl to the toy room so I can prepare you.”

Libby crawled into the toy room and climbed up on what looked like an examination table from a doctor’s office.

“I’m going to shave her pussy, so it's fresh and smooth for you,” Kent said as he secured Libby’s wrists and ankles so she couldn’t leave the table.

Mark felt relieved. He was initially worried about the preparation ritual, but shaving her so her mound was nice and bare seemed pretty normal.

Kent applied a generous amount of shaving cream and lathered up the area. Shaving Libby was one of his favorite things to do. He discovered that doing it in front of another man was extremely arousing. The idea of preparing her for Mark’s use felt wicked.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

Mark watched the razor glide over her skin and noticed it was turning her on. Apparently, this was also a bit of foreplay for her. He grinned and shifted in his seat, realizing it was for him as well.

When Kent was finished, he patted her dry with a fluffy towel and ceremoniously handed Mark the handle of the leash attached to Libby’s collar. “She’s yours now. Play to your heart’s content.”

Her bald pussy and the fact that she was lying there with her legs open made Libby look younger than her twenty-three years and completely vulnerable. It was a huge turn-on, and he figured now would be a good time to ditch his clothes.

Kent got comfortable and opted to stay dressed as he watched the scene unfold. He’d been excited at the thought of seeing his hot little redhead get her cunt filled.

Mark nodded and took a look around the room. Where to begin? He’d been watching a lot of object insertion porn recently and decided he’d start by gathering a few items to try in her pussy.

Kent sat back and watched as Mark grabbed several dildos and the bottle of lube.

“Humor me,” he said. “I’ve never done this before, but I’ve always wanted to see what kinds of big things can fit in that tight hole.”

Kent said nothing; he was there as a voyeur. Libby shivered with arousal and pointed at a lever. Mark discovered that the lever made the stirrups spread farther apart, opening the petite redhead’s pink pussy.

Mark smiled at her. He knew Libby was expecting him to dominate her, and he hoped that doing things his way would be enough of a turn-on for her.

He needn’t have worried. She was practically purring when he squirted the cool lubricant onto her pussy and slid a thin glass dildo inside her. Her hips rocked as she moaned softly while he moved the rigid object in and out of her. Using his thumb to stimulate her hard little nub, he decided it was time to find something bigger.

The next shaft was a bit thicker and made of silicone. Libby’s hips lifted off the table, indicating her pleasure. Mark teased her clit while he fucked her with the rubber cock, bringing her close to the edge but stopping short of allowing her to climax.

On a whim, Mark grabbed a pair of clamps and captured Libby’s erect nipples in them, and connected them to her collar with a chain. He adjusted the tightness until she whimpered and felt a drop of precum ooze from the tip of his cock. It was really fucking hot, playing with her like this, using her like a fucktoy.

He tried a few more dildoes, each one bigger than the last, and each time bringing Libby to the brink of orgasm before stopping short of the finish line. As erotic as this was, Mark kept picturing himself picking up a household object to see if it would fit in her amazing stretching pussy.

Spying a box marked miscellaneous, he opened it up and found a treasure trove of phallic-shaped items that begged to be tested.

Kent felt his bulge straining against his pants and wished he’d worn sweats. He debated whether to let his prick of its constraints or enjoy the discomfort for a bit longer. There was something decadent about the ache in his dick and balls while he watched his much older friend use his pretty young wife.

Libby was in a euphoric state of extreme arousal. Her pussy dripped as Mark continued to fuck her with item after item from the box, including a hair brush, a tube of hand lotion, and a water bottle, all the while denying her climax.

Mark’s balls felt heavy and in need of relief. But first, he decided that Libby had earned an orgasm. He grabbed a toy that looked like a fist and lubed it up. Working it into her pussy, he used his tongue to stimulate her clit and had her writhing in no time.

He licked, flicked, and sucked her pleasure button until her hips bucked wildly. Libby came like a fountain, spraying and sobbing; it was an emotionally charged orgasm for her and like nothing Mark had ever experienced.

His own need overwhelmed him; he removed the fake hand and slipped his rock-hard cock into her. Her vaginal walls were still contracting from her intense climax, and squeezed him while he fucked her.

“God, Libby, you still feel so tight, even after all the naughty things I used to open you up! That’s right, baby, take all of me. Hold on, cuz I’m gonna fill you with my seed.”

Mark pumped into her and exploded, triggering yet another dive off the cliff for Libby. Seeing them like this, panting from a good hard fuck, it took every ounce of restraint for Kent to hold back and not bust out his rod and feed it to Libby. He’d wait until Mark was gone before reclaiming her. It was better that way. While Mark certainly was in charge of the scene, Kent knew that Libby would be craving an actual D/s session. He’d be more than happy to give her that experience while taking back what belonged to him.

Mark sensed that Kent was eager for him to go, so he put his clothes back on and thanked them for a great time. Before he left, he took a moment to tighten the clamps on Libby’s nipples, making her whimper in protest.

Mark grinned at Kent, then looked back at Libby. “Now, you be a good girl for Master Kent. He needs to reclaim his slut.”

“What should I do with this jizz you left inside my wife?”

Mark pondered the thought for a second, then surprised them all by saying, “Scoop it out of her with a spoon and feed it to her.”

Kent grinned. “That’s fuckin’ hot!”

“Well, even an old dog like me has a few new tricks up his sleeve.”

“Thanks again for using my wife.”

“It’s always my pleasure.”

As Mark walked home, he wondered what other fantasies Kent would let him act out with Libby.

After Mark left, Kent selected a vibrating anal plug to insert into Libby’s ass. Using her favorite wand on her clit, he instructed her to open her mouth.

“You’ve been such a good girl tonight, letting Mark play with you. Now it’s time to please the man who owns you.”

Libby smiled and opened her mouth obediently. Kent worked himself into her throat and fucked her pretty face until he exploded.

“See how excited I was, watching Mark enjoy that object insertion session? I barely had time for a decent blow job before I shot my load. But don’t worry; I will be hard again in no time, and I’ll reclaim that pussy as mine.”

Kent tightened the clamps again and grinned as Libby moaned. He continued to tease her hard little nub with the vibrator, reminding her that she didn’t have permission to climax yet.

“Don’t you dare cum until I tell you to, little girl. I’m getting good and hard again just by playing with your sexy body.”

He turned the anal plug vibrator to the high setting, yanked on the nipple clamp chain, and brought her close to the edge with the wand on her clit, but forbade her to cum.

True to his word, it didn’t take Kent long to be ready.

He slid into her well-used pussy and, as Mark had been, was pleasantly surprised at how tight she still felt after all that action. Fucking her slowly at first, he could tell she had reached the end of her patience and needed release.

“Does my naughty girl need to cum?” he asked.

“Yes, God! Please, Kent! I need to cum so badly.”

The sensation of the anal vibrator had him close to climaxing again. It hardly seemed fair to leave her unsatisfied.

“Cum, baby! Cum hard for me, my sweet little slut!”

He removed the nipple clamps by pulling on the chain, triggering her intense orgasm, followed by his own. They lay there for several moments, hearts beating rapidly and panting wildly. Once Kent could see straight again, he turned off the vibrating butt plug and eased it slowly out of her ass.

She looked so fucking sexy, sprawled on the bed, completely used and wasted.

“I’m such a lucky guy, Libby. Thank you for always being such a trooper and giving in to my sexual desires. I hope you know that even though I enjoy sharing you with Mark, I would never let strangers touch you. You’re far too special to me.

Libby smiled dreamily and gave Kent a thumb’s up. Her final orgasm of the night had done her in, and all she wanted at the moment was to drift off in Kent’s arms. So, she did.

As Kent held his wife, he was already thinking about their next adventure with Mark.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments