Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Mark can't wait to get inside Libby again...in more ways than one."

Mark spent the week feeling excited, but a little nervous. In all his years, he couldn’t actually recall doing a full out role play and wasn’t sure what Libby and Kent expected from him. But he knew one thing for sure, he’d muddle along if it meant getting his cock into the succulent Hot Wife’s delightfully tight pussy.

He’d been lucky enough to have her for the first time last Sunday and had enjoyed her so much, he invited her and Kent over on Saturday and asked them to stay the night. He knew that was his lust talking, but he had to admit, having more time with her made him walk around at least semi-hard for most of the week. He hadn’t cum since he shot his load in her twenty-three-year-old cunt because he wanted to make sure he had plenty of semen to deposit wherever she wanted it.

He wondered if Kent would join in the role-play or if he would just observe and stroke himself, like the first time. He knew that in a typical hot wife scenario, the husband either watched, or would just hear about it after the fact. He hoped to convince Kent to let him try the latter sometime. He didn’t mind being watched, but he liked the idea of fucking Libby and having her go home to him with his cum running down her legs while she told him all about her experience. But he could be patient on that. Maybe even wait to see if Kent suggested it.

Mark had a brief moment about mid-way through the week when he almost called it off. He was feeling a little pervy about being almost three times Libby’s age and role-playing fucking her as if she was his granddaughter. But he watched several vid clips of older men with younger women and recalled how beautiful Libby’s sweet bare pussy looked and felt. He couldn’t deny himself the chance to have her again. And if it meant pretending that he was her grandpa, well he could enjoy a little fantasy as much as the next guy.

He closed his eyes and thought back to how she tasted in his mouth, how she felt on his cock and found himself getting hard again. He felt a little like a kid in a candy shop! He hoped he could cum more than once for her. He figured with as much time as they had, that normally elusive third orgasm might even show up for the event.

He debated over whether to manscape or not and decided on just trimming things up a bit. She probably wasn’t expecting grandpa to be hairless down there anyway. He had to admit, it was very erotic when he got his first look at her bare pussy the last weekend. It felt amazing under his tongue, so soft and smooth. It was the first bald cunt he had ever eaten, and it had been such a turn on! He started feeling a little perverted again thinking about her pussy looking like that of a much younger girl. What the fuck was wrong with him? He told himself to relax, that it was only role-play. It wasn’t like he would ever really fuck a teenage girl, so what was the harm in pretending Libby was only eighteen? His balls felt heavy, full, and ached to be emptied. Just a few more hours and sweet little Libby would take care of grandpa’s boner. Mark shook his head. It still felt depraved, but that wouldn’t stop him from playing along.

As luck would have it, it started to rain, and Kent and Libby were rather wet when they arrived at Mark’s. He wondered if he should offer them dry clothes when they would be getting naked soon enough as it was. He waited for Kent to take the lead.

“Hey, Grandpa Mark!” Kent said grinning. “This is my girlfriend Libby. Libby, meet my Grandpa Mark.”

Mark felt himself relax a bit when he realized the role-play didn’t involve any incest. He’d been struggling with that one all week. But there was nothing wrong with fucking his grandson’s girlfriend! Kent was a genius.

He shook Libby’s hand and could see her wet sundress clinging to her breasts, showing off her perky nipples. “Well aren’t you a pretty little thing?” Mark commented. “Got yourself a real young one this time, Kent. How old are you, sweetheart?”

Libby smiled, “I’m eighteen.”

Christ! Mark’s cock pitched a tent that would have been embarrassing if the whole point of this rendezvous weren’t to have sex with her. He coughed a little.

“She’s young, but she’s not innocent, if you know what I mean, Grandpa,” Kent grinned and winked at Mark.

Maybe not innocent, but sexy as hell with just a touch of makeup on, her long red hair pulled back from her face in a clip, and her big blue eyes full of mischief and wonder.

“Where are my manners?” Mark asked. “Would you like some beach towels to dry off with?”

Libby smiled sweetly and said, “Oh, no thank you, Grandpa Mark. I’m just gonna take my wet dress off if that’s okay?”

Mark and Kent both watched with lust as she pulled her dress up over her head and cast it aside. “I can just air dry.”

Kent said, “Libby, it’s probably not very nice to tease my Grandpa with your naked tits when he can’t touch them.”

“Who says he can’t touch them?” she asked coyly.

Mark felt his lust ready to consume him. Libby wasn’t only role-playing a hot young teen; she was promiscuous as well. Guess that meant it was cool for him to play the dirty old grandpa.

“Do you want to touch my tits, Grandpa Mark? Do you want to play with them and suck on them? Maybe nibble a little on the nipples? Or squeeze them hard?” Libby bombarded him with choices while she cupped those beautiful tits in her own hands.

No longer role-playing, Mark’s lust took over, “If you’re going to tease me like that, little girl, Grandpa’s gonna touch you all over and fill all your holes!”

“Grandpa, that’s my girlfriend,” Kent protested. “You’re seventy years old and she’s just turned eighteen!”

Mark chuckled as he realized that Kent made the age difference seem even more taboo by saying he was seventy. It felt decadent!

“Seventy isn’t dead, boy,” he said to Kent. “I bet I could show your girl a thing or two. Or are you afraid she’ll like my old cock better than your young one?”

Kent laughed, “If you get it up, Grandpa Mark, you are welcome to have a go at my girl. To be honest, she’s a little hellfire, and she’s wearing me out. If you think you can handle her, be my guest.”

Mark unzipped he shorts and let them fall to the ground. His cock sprung out, stiff and more than ready. Kent said, “Well, I guess you have the equipment to handle her! If it’s all right with you, I’m just going to watch you attempt to wear her out.”

Mark took off his shorts, sat down on the couch and said, “Come on over here and sit on Grandpa’s lap. I’m going take you up on all your suggestions of what I might wanna do with those lovely tits of yours.”

Libby pretended to be aghast, but when she sat on his lap as instructed, her juices were dripping on his thigh.

“My goodness, you’re a horny little thing, aren’t you baby?” Mark asked as he helped himself to three fingers of her wetness and rubbed it all over her nipples.

Libby moaned and said, “Grandpa Mark, you have the biggest cock I’ve seen, can I hold it?”

Afraid he might cum instantly, he said, “Soon, baby, but not yet. I want to play with you first.” He lowered his head to lick her juices from her nipples while precum oozed from his cock, making the head glisten.

Kent watched as Libby’s left nipple found itself between Mark’s teeth. He resisted whipping out his own cock to stroke it, wanting to wait until he couldn’t bear the arousal anymore. But he did feel the wetness of his own precum making a wet spot on his shorts.

Mark felt Libby arch her back a little each time his teeth closed tight onto a nipple. He alternated left and right until he felt her body tense up and then let go, as she flooded his lap with her cum.

“Fuck, baby, you’re so hot!” Mark said as he nuzzled Libby’s neck. The he whispered in her ear, “You know, if you do the math, I am old enough to be your great grandpa.”

Libby purred, “Well, I’ve never seen a great-grandpa with a cock as big and as hard as yours! I want to hold it and suck it, please!”

Kent smiled, “See what I mean, Grandpa Mark? She’s insatiable!”

Mark let Libby off his lap and watched her get down on her knees she opened his legs and took his thick hard shaft in her hands, making a shiver of delight run down his back. She just fondled him for a few moments, as if it were a new toy she was discovering. It was heaven!

Kent watched intently as Libby left one hand at the base of Mark’s dick while the other hand played with his balls. She licked the head of his cock and swirled her tongue around it, dipping it into the slit. Mark leaned his back against the couch and let her play to her heart’s content. Kent sensed he had planned to play with her more but had clearly decided to go with it. He knew her tongue was like magic and there’d be no turning back now for Mark.

Libby took his shaft into her mouth about a half inch at a time. Slowly easing it back out and then in just a little more each time. She knew she was driving him crazy and it made her feel so good. The only cock she had ever sucked before now belonged to her husband. Over time, she’d gotten really good at it or, at least, Kent said so. But the way Mark was moaning was like validation for her that she really was skilled with her mouth and tongue.

Mark opened his eyes to look at her and she stared up at him seductively. She continued working in as much of his cock as she could, but it was too big for her mouth. She was disappointed, but she could tell he was enjoying, so she decided not to worry about it.

Mark decided the situation felt right so he took his hands and placed them on her head. Her eyes looked at him with uncertainty, but she didn’t stop him.

“Relax your throat, Libby, let me push my cock in a little further,” he said gently. “I won’t hurt you; I promise.”

Kent unzipped his shorts, and took his cock out, but refrained from stroking just yet. He wanted to watch and learn how to get Libby to take a dick in her throat. He’d been wanting to for so long but was afraid of hurting her.

Libby did her best to relax and let Mark push in farther, but as soon as she felt the head start to poke, she tensed up. He eased back and decided what she needed was a distraction so she wouldn’t overthink this.

“You’ve got such a talented mouth, baby, but Grandpa needs to go in further. I know you can take it a little more. Show me you want it,” he urged.

Kent’s hand moved subconsciously to his own erection while he watched intently, not wanting to miss a moment. Mark continued to talk in a calm voice, but his words were erotic as hell.

“You know you want that cock deep in your throat, baby. You need it there. You’re a sexy little slut and your mouth is made for sucking cock. But we both know you won’t be satisfied until at least the head of my rod finds its way in your throat. I want you to take the hand that is on my balls and reach into that wet pussy. Now finger that swollen clit. Feels so good, huh? Then, I want you to take one of your nipples between the finger and thumb of your other hand and roll it gently at first. Don’t worry about holding onto my dick, baby, I will guide it where it needs to go. Where you need to take it, you dirty little cock-sucking whore!”

aprilparker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aprilparker

Libby moaned as Mark continued, “You’re a tease and a slut and I’m going to fuck all of your holes, but not before I get further into your throat. Just relax for Grand-daddy and open more for me. Keep fingering that clit, but now I want you to pinch your nipple. Pinch it hard for me, twist it and feel how it sends a sensation straight to your hot cunt.”

Kent couldn’t help but stroke his dick now. Watching Mark get Libby to take him deeper was so fucking hot! He knew that if she could take his thick meat, she’d be able to deep-throat his cock.

Mark felt Libby relax as she concentrated on stimulating her nipples and clit. He took two handfuls of hair and held her head while he pushed in hard. He felt her struggle a bit, but then moan when she realized she had taken his head deep.

He eased back a little and said, “That was hot baby! I know you want more.”

She nodded her head and he started to go deep again, saying, “Now grab hold of that slippery clit and clamp in hard between your finger and thumb!”

As she did what she was told, he felt her throat open for him and he pushed himself all the way in. She was gagging a little, but when he tried to ease back, she put her hands on his and helped him push back in so she could take him all in again. Fuck! It felt so fucking good!

He didn’t intend to be rough, but the lust in his veins and the load in his balls had him holding her head and fucking her throat. His thrusts were fast and deep and when he was ready to cum, he felt her hand pushing on his. He realized he was cutting off her air. He pulled back and he popped out of her mouth the instant that he started to cum. He shot rope after rope of his sticky white seed on her face and her tits. She looked so fucking hot!

Mark pulled her back on his lap and fingered her sopping wet pussy. He took his thumb and rubbed her clit in circles until she arched her back, cried out, and drenched his hand with her nectar.

Kent couldn’t hold back anymore, and he started stroking his cock fiercely. Mark picked Libby up and carried her to where Kent sat jacking his meat and said, “Cum on your little slut’s face!”

Kent shot his thick load on Libby’s face as he shouted through gritted teeth, “I’m gonna cover your slutty face with my seed!”

Libby looked like an erotic goddess with her face covered in cum from both of their cocks. She started wiping it off with her fingers and then licking them clean of the sticky white mess.

When both men looked at her, Libby said, “What? I’m hungry!”

Mark laughed and said, “I ordered some food from Dockside Dave’s that should be here in a half hour. Why don’t you two go use the guest bathroom and clean up while I shower upstairs.”

Then he stopped and turned to Libby, kissed her on the top of her head and said, “You were so amazing! I hope I wasn’t too rough.”

Libby beamed! “Was I a good girl, grand-daddy?”

Mark laughed, “Oh, baby, you were a very good girl!”

After they cleaned up, they enjoyed their dinner and some wine. They had dropped the pretense of the role-play and just enjoyed some casual conversation. They found out, before he retired, that Mark had been a software engineer and had patented a few of his programs, allowing him to work when he felt like it until he was sixty-two.

While Libby excused herself to go dry her hair, the guys talked about how hot it was watching her devour Mark’s cock.

“I have to hand it to you, old man, you schooled me on the fine art of getting a woman to deep-throat your junk. I feel like I could learn a lot from you. Your wife must have been incredible!”

“Thanks for the compliment, but I never had a wife. I never got married. I was engaged once, years ago. But she broke my heart and ran off with another guy. So, I played around, learned a lot, had fun, and then I discovered that a lot of women my age, or even a little younger, want more than just fun. They want a relationship. And while I definitely have more moves, which I am happy to teach you, I know fuck-all about being in a relationship,” Mark confided. “So, over the years, I would date women and keep them plenty happy, sexually. Then we would have the talk about her wanting more, and it always ended the same way. We’d part ways with me feeling like a schmuck. I got tired of making women cry because I couldn’t give them what they needed emotionally, so I’ve spent the last five years finding creative ways to jack off and watching a lot of porn!”

Kent chose his words carefully, “Mark, I watched you have incredible patience while you worked with Libby to get her to take her into your throat. That’s honestly a lot of what a relationship is, my friend. It’s mostly caring about a woman’s feelings, which you seem to do quite well, and being willing to compromise.”

“Ah, the magic word, compromise. Yeah, I don’t do that so well. I like what I like when I like it. I don’t want to have to take turns getting my way,” Mark insisted.

Libby was just coming out into the living room when she heard Mark’s comment. “You’re funny,” she said. “You say you don’t want to compromise and yet look at what just took place. You can’t tell me that you would have chosen to role-play tonight, but you did it anyway.”

“Well, no, it wouldn’t have been the activity I would have picked, but I wanted to have sex with you again and I figured that made it worth it. There was something in it for me. That didn’t make it a compromise. That was just my dick saying, I want to play with Libby, and this is the way into her pants again,” Mark said rather crassly.

Libby shook her head. It’s funny how he didn’t seem old, until he was being stubborn. She decided to change the subject, “Look, the sun is back out and it looks like we are going to have a gorgeous sunset! Let’s go outside and have some drinks.”

When they realized she was heading outside naked, Kent and Mark followed her outside, watching her perfect ass wiggle. Mark laughed, “She gets her way a lot, doesn’t she?”

Kent nodded, “You know, sometimes she seems completely submissive and then, other times, I realize she’s the one calling the shots. Either way, I’m a lucky man.”

“You sure as shit are, Kent,” Mark agreed.

Once outside, Libby laid in the lounge chair and opened her legs. Kent came over to caress her inner thigh. Then he sat down near her and said, “Okay, what are you up to?”

Libby said, “I’m not up to anything. I just thought it would be nice to let our host choose the next activity. After all, he played along nicely with what you wanted to do, Kent. Now it’s our turn to play along with what he wants to do.”

Mark brought the drinks to Kent and Libby and said, “If we are doing what I want, then let’s enjoy our drinks and then I will just play it by ear while Kent watches.”

Kent had to admit, it was a good plan. They drank a little and indulged in a huge helping of innuendo and teasing before Mark gulped down the last of his scotch, stood up, and took his shorts off, revealing a massive hard-on. He was fully recovered, locked, and loaded and wanted this sexy little redhead with the bouncy ass and the full breasts with perky nipples. He was done playing games and just wanted to show Libby he was ready for more.

“Get on your hands and knees, you delicious little whore!” he commanded. He watched her eyes go wide and then witnessed her demeanor go from sassy little tease, to submissive slut.

Mark got on the lounge chair behind her put a hand on each breast and squeezed them firmly. He wasted no time as he pulled her back and slid into her incredibly tight pussy. He held onto her hips and began to fuck her hard, thrusting deeper and deeper. He reached around her body and played with her clit. Kent moaned, excited to see Mark’s hands on her, touching her, owning her for now.

Libby began to writhe and moan; Mark could tell she was close to cumming. So, he did the unthinkable. He pulled out and said, “I think you need to earn your orgasm.”

Kent saw the surprise on her face as he flipped her around like a doll, laid back on the lounger, and put his cock in her mouth. “Tastes good, doesn’t it baby? All covered with your juices. Show me that you remember what you learned earlier. Take my cock all the way in your throat three times like a good girl and I will put it back in your pussy and make you cum hard.”

Kent watched to see if she pouted and whined, like he expected her to. But instead, she did exactly what she was told to do, like a good girl. She took his cock all the way in, until her nose touched his stomach. Mark held her head there for a few seconds before letting her loose. Then he did it again, and again.

“Beg me to fuck you, tell me you’re my little bitch and I can do anything I want with you,” he commanded her, while he laid her on her back and lifted her legs up in the air, exposing her pussy for his used. He rubbed her clit and slit with the head of his cock as she worked hard to get his cock inside her.

“God, Mark, please fuck me! I’ll be your little bitch and let you do whatever you want, just please use me!” Libby cried out.

Kent had told himself he could just watch this time, but he couldn’t help himself. He stroked his cock while he watched his wife beg to be fucked and used. It was the most erotic thing he’d ever seen. And she was his. Mark could use her, fuck, and make her beg. But when he was through with her, Kent would claim this amazing, sexy, desirable woman that belonged to him. She was Mark’s for now, but she was his forever.

Kent watched Libby’s face as Mark slid back inside her. What he saw was a mix of lust and pure joy and it sent him over the edge as she made brief eye contact with him while he came for her.

Libby pleaded with Mark to fuck her harder and he obliged her willingly, making her cum for him before shooting his seed deep inside her.

As Kent wiped himself up with his t-shirt, he saw Mark help Libby up off the lounge chair and then gave her his shirt since she had run outside naked when they came outside.

“Hey, Mark, I just wanted to say thanks for taking such good care of my girl,” Kent said as Libby headed inside. “Watching her enjoy everything you did with her was an incredibly erotic experience.”

Mark smiled, “My pleasure, man. She is a little firecracker, that’s for sure. Then again, she’s a redhead, so I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised.”

They went up to the second-floor balcony to watch the sun set. Then they drank wine, laughed, and spent time talking about music and movies and sex until it was late. Mark watched with just a little bit of envy as Kent put his arm around Libby and lead her to the guest room. But he realized it was his freedom that allowed him to fuck his fishing buddy’s hot little twenty-three-year-old wife as she begged for his sixty-eight-year-old cock, and decided life was pretty fucking amazing.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments