Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"In Part 9, Libby and Kent had a run-in with some officers in a Beach Police Cruiser that led to setting up a gang bang. But little did they know what more was in store."

Exactly two weeks after Libby’s encounter in the back of the police cruiser, Kent welcomed both officers Dan and Grady into his home along with his friend Mark, and Tony, Mark’s brother, for drinks and decadence.

It turned out that Mark and Tony were Dan’s cousins.

“You never said a word, Mark. How long have you been keeping this luscious little secret?” Dan asked.

“I wasn’t keeping a secret. You never asked me if I was banging my fishing buddy’s wife,” Mark laughed.

“Speaking of Libby, is she here?”

“She’s finishing getting ready for us,” Kent said.

“So, how’s this gonna work out with five of us?” Grady asked.

“Four.”

Grady frowned.

“I’m just watching tonight. I prefer to watch unless Libby asks me to participate. But with eight hands and four dicks, she’ll have all she can handle.”

Dan shrugged. “I don’t know if I could just watch, but hey, whatever you want, man. It’s your house.”

Mark said, “Libby likes almost anything, but four at once is more than she’s ever tried. Just keep in mind she’s someone’s wife, not a whore.”

Tony laughed to himself. It was cute to see his brother protective of the hot little redhead. “Let’s get naked and make sure our dicks are ready for her. Nothing like a sexy woman expecting to be pleasured and finding four limp cocks.”

“Speak for yourself, old man,” Grady interjected, “I’m hard as a steel pipe.”

All eyes turned to Libby as she entered the room. While Mark had reminded the others that the sexy little redhead was not a whore, she sure looked like one at the moment. Her hair was wild and curly, and her eyes were made up so they looked like invitations to ravage her. The front of her shimmery black dress dipped down to her belly and exposed enough of her breasts to make a man want to slide his hand inside and cup them. The hem was outrageously short, allowing a titillating peek of her bare pussy and the curve of her ass cheeks. She completed the skank outfit with black fishnet thigh-high stockings and four-inch black stilettos.

Mark looked around the room and saw that he needn’t have worried. There were four rigid cocks waiting to take advantage of Libby. He flashed a grin at Kent, who raised his eyebrows and winked.

“Gentlemen, may I introduce to you this dirty little whore I picked up off the streets. Dirty Whore, these are the men who are going to use you hard until you’re good and sore.”

Kent looked around the room. “Look how hard they are for you, Dirty Whore. They can’t wait to use you as their personal fuck toy.”

Libby smiled sensually and licked her lips. “Kent here says the only way for me not to get arrested is to let you boys do whatever you want. So, the sky’s the limit, gentlemen!”

Kent’s prick twitched in his jeans, and he felt the familiar sense of pride and lust. She was so beautiful, even when she tried to look trashy. And to know that she not only would do this for him but that she would enjoy every minute of it was so fucking hot.

Four horny men with hard-ons circled Libby and began pawing at her lustfully. Kent took a seat and watched the action as his wife’s dress was removed, and she was left wearing nothing but fishnets and heels.

“Kent is right,” Grady said. “If you don’t want to fess up to your uncle, the Sheriff, you’ll let us all use you like the dirty little slut you are.”

Libby felt a shiver of arousal. “Yes, Sir. I’m yours to use.”

Kent’s cock twitched as Grady lubed up Libby’s ass and said, “Dan, lie back on the couch while we help this little slut get filled up with your dick.”

Once Libby’s ass was stuffed with Dan’s thick prick, Grady continued directing the action. “Mark and Tony, you take turns fucking her cunt and filling her with your jizz while she sucks my dong. When she’s had two loads in her, I’ll fuck her dirty pussy while she licks your cocks clean.”

Mark wasn’t fond of being told what to do, but Tony elbowed him and said, “You can go first, brother.”

Mark looked at Libby and saw she seemed to be having a good time, so he stopped worrying about the sweet redhead, spit on his hand, and got her ready to fuck. She grinned at him and winked, alleviating his concern that she was feeling forced.

Gary plunged his aching prick into her mouth and throat as Dan moved in and out of her ass in rhythm with Mark, who was fucking her pussy. Tony looked at Libby and saw that this little slut was indeed enjoying every second of being used as a fuck toy. Suddenly, he felt her hand close around his dick and moaned when he realized she was stroking him.

Kent took his cock out but didn’t wank it yet. He wanted to savor every moment of Libby’s gang bang before he allowed himself to cum. Besides, Grady mentioned something about a big surprise toward the end of this session, so Kent figured he’d hold out and wait for that. Whatever it was, Grady seemed pretty stoked about it.

Dan pumped into Libby’s ass and filled her with his cream, which triggered Mark’s orgasm in her pussy. “That’s right!” Grady yelled as he pushed himself deeper into her throat. “Fill her with your spunk! Now, Tony, take Mark’s place and give her a second load. I want her cunt nice and sloppy when I fuck it hard and deep.”

Dan pulled out of her ass and turned her over so Tony could fuck her doggy style while cum oozed out of her tight, puckered star. Tony plunged his dick into her and took her with wild abandon.

“God, yes, Libby! You’re so fucking tight!”

Grady impatiently waited while it took Tony a bit of time to climax. He stood behind the older man waiting for him to empty his balls into the slut while he directed Mark and Dan to alternate feeding her their dirty cocks so she could lick and suck them clean.

Watching Libby suck like a wanton whore was all Tony needed to feel his balls constrict and shoot his seed into her hot, wet pussy.

Grady motioned for Tony to pull out so he could slam his stiff rod into her cum-filled hole.

“God, yes! What a dirty fucking whore you are, Libby. Listen to the squishy sound of me thrusting into the two loads you already have in that cunt. I’m gonna give you a third dump, you fucking little cum dumpster! Get ready!”

Grady reached under Libby and grabbed her nipples, twisting them hard as he shot his sperm into the slutty redhead. She cried out and came within seconds of him, squirting her juices as she climaxed.

Kent couldn’t help but stroke his cock now as he watched the four men enjoying his wife relentlessly. But he didn’t allow himself to cum. He continued to edge himself as they continued to take turns fucking every hole.

Over the next two hours, Libby lay on the coffee table, filled and covered in cum. She had jizz dripping out of every orifice and a glob caked in her disheveled mass of red curls. Grady shot his final load on her face and announced, “It’s time for the big surprise.”

Kent was startled when his front door opened, and the sheriff entered.

“What the fuck is going on here?” the sheriff bellowed.

LorenaKarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenaKarter

Libby froze. Her worst fear was realized; she was lying naked before her uncle and was mortified that he should see her like this.

Kent stood up, his rigid cock swinging, and said, “I can explain, Sir.”

Grady was grinning from ear to ear.

“Sorry, Libby, I couldn’t keep your dirty, little deeds a secret from my boss. And when he heard what you were up to, he needed to come out here and see it for himself.”

Mark was pissed! His protective nature kicked in, and he was about to have his fist meet Grady’s face. But before he could react, the sheriff chimed in.

“Elizabeth, you’re a very naughty slut.”

“I’m so embarrassed, Uncle Edward. But it’s all just consenting adults having fun. Surely, we aren’t breaking any laws,” Libby said, crossing her arms over her breasts.

“It’s not the law you should be worried about; it’s your reputation. And what would your mother think of her darling daughter being a dirty cum dumpster for four men while your husband watches and wanks his dick?”

Libby’s eyes welled up with tears. Kent was furious at Grady for spilling the beans after promising not to do so, while Mark and Tony quietly asked Dan if he knew about Grady’s plan.

Dan shook his head and felt awkward that he was standing naked in front of his boss and was silently bitching Grady out in his head.

Sheriff Ed felt his manhood begin to stiffen. He suspected that his niece was not a prude like her mother (his sister), but he had no idea she was a horny little bitch until Grady showed him the video of her offering herself to them to get out of being arrested. He planned to come here, break up the fun, and talk sternly to his niece, but seeing her naked and dripping like a tramp gave him other ideas.

“Elizabeth!” he said sternly. “I’m very disappointed in your behavior. However, you are a grown woman and free to do what you please in the privacy of your own home. It’s the lewdness on the beach that I won’t tolerate. Now, since you are obviously into some kinky-ass shit, I will offer you a way to keep all of this quiet from your mother.”

All eyes were on the sheriff when he shocked them, saying, “You’re going to let your dear old uncle have a turn.”

Libby’s mouth dropped open and said, “You want to fuck your own niece?”

Grady piped up. “Well, to be fair, I think he wants to fuck a dirty slut who happens to be his niece.”

“But it’s wrong, isn’t it?” Libby asked, confused but also feeling unexpectedly aroused.

“And you fucking and sucking all these men and letting them abuse your holes while Kent watches is right?”

Libby bit her lower lip. His logic was hard to argue with. She sighed, wondering what it would be like to have sex with her uncle. She felt her body shudder, suddenly craving this naughty experience. She looked over at Kent and noticed his cock was rock hard. He grinned sheepishly, admitting with his expression that he’d love to watch her get fucked by Uncle Ed.

Libby stood up and gave her uncle a sultry smile. “Am I showering first? Or do you want to fuck me covered in cum?”

One could have heard a pin drop as the room fell silent. Sheriff Edward looked at his redheaded niece with lust. What he was about to do was inappropriate, but he’d wanted her body since the minute he watched Grady’s video.

“Are you consenting to let me fuck your dirty cunt?” the sheriff asked crassly.

“Yes, I want your hard shaft hammering into my slutty, needy pussy,” she answered, sitting back on the couch and spreading her legs to expose her dripping snatch.

“I want you on the counter with your legs spread wide in the air,” he said quietly. “Boys, if you’d be so kind as to help her up there and then hold her in place for me so I don’t accidentally shove her off the counter while I fuck her hard and deep. Now, I just need to hear Kent say he agrees as well.”

Kent looked at Libby again to ensure this was what she wanted. She wiggled her eyebrows and nodded. Her face was flush with desire, and her nipples were hard as pencil erasers, leaving Kent no doubt that his horny little wife wanted her uncle’s prick inside her. It made his balls ache, and he decided to include a condition before he consented.

“You can fuck her as long as she sucks my dick while you do so,” Kent said.

“Agreed.”

The guys lifted Libby onto the counter so that her pussy was available to the sheriff and her mouth was open wide for her husband. Kent pressed the tip of his dick to her lips and said, “Open up and suck my cock, bitch.”

Libby’s eyes flashed with excitement as she obeyed his command. Once Kent’s pole was enjoying her talented mouth, she felt fingers parting her labia. Her moan of desire was all the invitation Uncle Ed needed to slide his cock into his niece’s juicy cunt.

The guys held Libby in place while she was spit-roasted by her husband and her uncle. Despite the many loads this little scarlet harlot had in her pussy, it was still the tightest twat the sheriff had ever fucked. Both men pumped their dicks into her as she moaned and writhed on the counter. Mark, who was holding one of her legs open, reached down and started massaging her clit with his thumb.

The stimulation had her bucking her hips as she thrashed against Mark’s hand. Within seconds, her orgasm ripped through her body. Kent came down her throat as she shuddered, and Uncle Ed started pumping faster.

“Take my cock, you fucking dirty whore!” he cried. Then his balls tightened as though gripped by a vise and let go again as he shot his seed deep inside his niece.

Mark scooped Libby up as the men pulled out of her holes and carried her to the couch. The men all cheered, impressed by her stamina and ability to keep taking all they could give.  She smiled wickedly as she looked at all of them standing there with their dicks out, some spent and others partially hard again.

She looked at Kent, and he winked, letting her know he was delighted by her behavior. The other guys all looked proud of themselves. It seemed funny to Libby since she was the one who should be proud. After all, her body ached from being used so thoroughly.

Feeling sassy, Libby said, “Well, with all that cum, I’m sure one of you got me pregnant.”

 “What?” the men all shouted in unison, looking stunned.

“Oh, Kent didn’t tell you this was a breeding party?”

The sheriff’s mouth dropped open. Everyone started talking at once, babbling about the fact that they’d been hoodwinked.

But the look of worry on Mark’s face had Libby laughing and fessing up. “Oh, relax. I was just kidding. Now, if you will all excuse me, I’m dirty and tired and think we should call it a night.”

A bit later, when everyone was gone, Kent checked in on Libby. “Did you have fun, baby?” he asked as he gently stroked her arm and kissed her cheek.

“I had plenty of fun. But now, I want you to take back what’s yours.”

“But you just showered and got all cleaned up,” Kent teased.

“Make me dirty again,” Libby pleaded.

“Spread those legs for me, baby.”

Kent reclaimed all three holes before letting her drift off to sleep. He lay in the darkness and wondered if she would actually go for a breeding party.

“Not a chance,” Libby mumbled as if reading his mind.

He laughed and pulled her close. She was the best wife in the whole fucking world.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments