Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becky Comes Out Of Her Shell - Chapter 7

"This is the one you've been waiting for"

35
8 Comments 8
5.4k Views 5.4k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a long chapter, but worth it if you've been following Becky's adventure. Becky and Ben meet a couple at the hotel and Becky can't stop her sexual limits from pushing further and further."

Chapter 7 - (Last night at the hotel, Becky met Derek at the bar and was really turned on by him. Later in their room, Ben tied Becky to the bed, blindfolded her, and fucked her, making her think it was Derek the whole time. This is Becky and Ben's last night in the hotel.)

I had to work the next day. Becky was just going to hang out at the hotel and sleep in, hit the gym, go shopping, stuff like that. 

I wondered all morning what she was doing, where she was, and WHO she was with? 

'What if she saw Derek? Would they talk?' my mind was racing. 'Would she fuck him, thinking she'd already done it once, so it was okay? Would he give away that it wasn't him?'  

I finally had to reach out to her.

'Hey babe, how's your day?' I texted, but there was no response for about thirty minutes. It was an agonizing half hour! Finally, my phone hummed with a new text. 

'Hi sweetie. Sorry, I was in the pool. How's work?' she finally replied on text.

'All good at work. Are you at the pool by yourself?' I sent, hoping it didn't sound jealous or insecure.

'Yea, but I've been chatting with another lady who's laying near me,' she replied.

It wasn't Derek, which is all I cared about at the time. The thought of them together at the hotel put a pit in my stomach and made my heart pound in my chest, but it also made my dick hard in my pants! 

'Ok, have fun. I should back around 5, Love you!' I texted her.

'I'll be waiting. Love you more!' she finished with a heart emoji.

I wasn't sure what I was feeling. The thought of watching Becky fuck another guy really turned me on. Some of my favorite stories are about wives who fuck other guys while their husbands watch. But I also worried that another guy could be bigger or better in bed than I, and Becky might not enjoy sex as much with me afterward.

I didn't want to risk the great sex life we already had and I loved that I was the only person she had ever been with. There's something special about that. I just wasn't sure if we should ever try it, or just fantasize about it.

The rest of my workday seemed to take a lifetime.

I got back to the room and Becky was there wearing the hotel robe and slippers, sipping on wine. She put her arms around me, gave me a very wet and sexy kiss, then poured me a glass of wine. She seemed pretty buzzed already.

"I missed you, honey. How was work?" she opened with.

"Ehh, just work, ya know." I paused, then admitted, "I actually couldn't stop thinking about last night."

"Well, did you miss me?" she said playfully after I didn't say that I missed her also.

"Oh my gosh, like crazy! Sorry. I missed you like crazy all day, babe!" then my tone got a little bashful, "I was um... very distracted thinking of you here all day... by yourself."

"Oh, babe! You NEVER have anything to worry about like that! Don't be silly!" she paused, and her look changed a little bit. "And I'm glad you missed me, because I missed you too. A lot," she said as she walked over to the big chair in the corner of the room and sat down. 

She opened the bottom of the robe, slowly pulling each of her legs over the armchairs revealing she was naked under the robe.

Her pussy was simply perfect. I was still getting used to it being smooth and hairless. I always want it clean-shaven now! She wasn't excited or wet yet, so her labia were only visible because her legs were spread wide open. 

"I just got out of the shower. Fresh and clean for you," she said then paused. The look on her face was changing just like we were teenagers and she was getting turned on. "Eat my pussy, baby," she quietly told me.

She never said 'eat my pussy' before, just 'use your tongue' or 'go down on me' or something like that. I loved watching these little changes in her.

I dropped down to my knees, pulled my shirt off, and ate her pussy just like she'd told me to. I loved serving her like this. I even dropped my tongue down and licked her ass a few times, triggering a lot of moans and groans.

Her cum and juices were all over my mouth, then she pulled me up and licked and kissed it all off! She never did that before that either, but now she couldn't get enough! She even said, "Damn, I taste good." Hearing that almost made me cum in my pants! 

We decided to stay at the hotel for dinner. There was an upscale restaurant with its own lounge and bar. She surprised me again wearing a tight, short, business-like dress, but a little too sexy for business. 

"That's new. Wow, you look... just fucking great, babe!" I told her.

"Mmm, thanks, sweetie. And thanks for earlier... your tongue was fucking great," she played back with me. "Sure you don't want a turn in that chair before we go? I would love to return the favor."

"It's okay, I'll save it until later." I was barely able to resist though.

We decided to grab a booth in the bar instead of a dining room table. The booths were curved with a little privacy. The bar had dark wood and dim lights. It was a cool spot to have dinner.

I excused myself to the men's room. On the way back to the table, I felt that pit back in my stomach wondering if someone, like maybe Derek, would be there talking to Becky. It turned me on and worried me at the same time.

When I could see our booth from a distance, I could tell Becky was talking to someone. 

'Crap, it's got to be him,' I thought. I sneaked around where she couldn't see me. I hated spying, but I wanted to be prepared for what I might see.

'Whew', it wasn't Derek, it was a woman. She was sitting in the booth talking with Becky. 'I'll just head over there and see who she is,' I thought, more relaxed now. 

But as I watched for another second, I noticed Becky was really smiling a lot and they were both laughing. 

'Who was this chick?' I think I whispered but might have just been in my head. I watched a little longer.

She was very pretty and older than us by maybe eight to ten years. She was quaffed, with hair and makeup and jewelry and very well dressed. She was sexy. 

I went to the bar first and ordered two lemon drop shots and headed to the table.

I approached the table from behind Becky to get a better look at this woman. She had very short, dark hair, kind of a powerful businesswoman look, but also with a cool, hip vibe to it.

"Hi there," I said to the woman as I walked up.

"OH!... hey, babe," Becky almost sounded startled, "this is Victoria... I mean, Tori. Tori, this is Ben, who I told you so much about today. Victoria and were hanging at the pool today," Becky explained. 

'Wow, I wish I was at the pool today,' I couldn't help thinking. Now that I had a close look, I noticed Tori was quite a beautiful woman. She looked a little shorter than Becky and probably carried a few more pounds than Becky, most of it in her chest! I'm guessing they were not her original boobs by how amazing they looked.

"Nice to meet you, Benjamin," Tori replied, "thanks for bringing your wife on your trip! She kept me company most of the day. My husband's also here on business, so I came along for fun also. Great minds think alike I guess."

It was sexy the way she said 'Benjamin'. Becky only calls me that every once in a while. 

"I guess so," I replied. "Is he here with you?" I said, looking around the bar.

Becky chimed in, " No, he's not back from work yet. I thought maybe she could join us for dinner?" she suggested.

"Oh no, I don't want to... " Tori started to say, but I quickly cut her off.

"Absolutely she can," I interrupted, "it's a must. Here, y'all down these lemon drops and I'll grab another one for me at the bar," I handed them the two lemon drops and quickly turned around.

"Oh, well thank you!" Tori replied, "You're right, he's totally cute AND a sweetie!" she said loud enough so I could hear her.

When I got back to the table Tori was checking her phone and texting quite a bit. She explained she was texting her husband, who was on his way shortly, but I sensed something odd about the way she said it. 

'Hmm,' I thought, 'this sounds familiar.' (read Chapter 6 if you're not following!)

I wondered if she and her husband were playing the same game we did last night. Maybe he was in the bar watching Becky and Tori? It was hot thinking they might have been trying to hit on my wife. 

Just a few minutes later her husband showed up at our table. I'm pretty sure I saw him at the bar earlier though. I think they were playing a game, and my sweet and sexy Becky seemed to be the prize! That made her even sexier to me.

We had a great dinner and talked a lot. His name was Cooper but asked to be called Coop. 

'So, Coop and Tori tried to fuck my wife,' I kept thinking to myself. If they were looking for a threesome with Becky, I sure can't blame them!

Coop and Tori were in their mid-thirties, just a little older than us, and were an attractive couple. I'm guessing Tori had her boobs done and it was a great boob job if so! But the short, dark hair was just as sexy. 

Coop was an inch or two taller than me, decent build. He kind of reminded me of Derek from the night prior. (Later Becky would tell me Coop was a 'sexy older man'.)

The girls were on their third bottle of wine and Coop and I were drinking cocktails. Tori kept leaning against Becky when she laughed, keeping her hand on her just a bit longer than she needed to. Tori said how pretty Becky was more than once as well. There was a lot of touching and she was not being subtle. 

'If I didn't show up, Becky might be in their room having her first threesome!' I couldn't help but think. I wouldn't put anything past her now.

They invited us up to their room for more drinks. Becky quickly answered, "Sounds great! I'm gonna change first though. I love this dress, but it's not that comfortable."

Becky didn't even ask if I wanted to go to their room. I could tell the new 'crazy' Becky was coming out. 

We ran back to our room to change and grab a bottle of wine. We made out a little in the elevator, but when we got back to the room, she wanted to change clothes quickly and get back to their room! 

Becky put on the same short, sexy summer dress she wore on the car ride, this time with no bra! She must have planned on fooling around with Tori... or Coop... or both maybe? I could barely wrap my head around my sweet Becky planning on getting in bed with other people!

Their door was propped open, so we walked right in. Tori was sitting on the bed already wearing her pajamas. It was what a high school girl probably sleeps in, short little bottoms barely covering her ass and a tank top that revealed a sexy piercing in her belly button, all made of very thin cotton. 

Her boobs looked fucking great with no bra on, her nipples clearly showing through the thin cotton. There was no doubt she'd had a boob job now!

Becky must have been really excited about because by the time we walked through the door her nipples were hard and pointing straight through the fabric on her dress as well. She looked amazing and a little slutty.

'Shit, we didn't discuss any rules,' I thought to myself when I saw what Tori was wearing. There was no doubt this was heading to something sexual. 

'Oh well, too late now. I'm just going to watch and see what my sweet, innocent wife is gonna do next!' I resolved to myself.

Tori patted for Becky to sit by her on the bed. Becky crawled over to Tori on her hands and knees over and sat right beside her. She was definitely trying to make it look sexy.

Coop was sitting in the desk chair, leaving me a sofa. When I sat down, I couldn't see the girls' faces because there was a lamp blocking my view. I could see from their chest down to their legs, which was a great view I can tell you! Becky's legs were leaning against Tori's legs, they were sitting so close.

I know from many, many conversations, Becky had never even kissed a girl. All through college, I questioned if she had tried it and even encouraged her to try it (like every guy does, I bet). She said she never had an interest, but I didn't believe her. I think everyone is curious about it. She was just trying to maintain her good-girl reputation.

After we all chatted for a while (mostly Becky and Tori) and drank more wine, I noticed Tori's hand was resting on Becky's leg. Coop mentioned Tori's boob job and we all started joking about Tori's chest. 

"Hey, after three kids, you'll get yours done too!" Tori explained, grabbing a hold of her own firm tits. She looked like she'd NEVER had kids, much less three!

"They're still pretty firm, it's only been three years since I had them done," she said, then grabbing Becky's hand and placing it right onto one of her boobs! 

Becky was startled and giggled some, but regained composure. She squeezed Tori's boob almost like it was a tomato at the grocery store or something. She pulled her hand away pretty fast and then got a little quiet. Becky's face was suddenly turning red, but her nipples were still hard as a rock.

"They will keep getting softer, but they won't ever feel like this again," Tori said, casually reaching up to Becky's boob and squeezing it a little. Becky was drunk and just laughed, letting Tori squeeze her boob. Becky was acting like a young college girl being touched for the first time.

Coop and I immediately noticed that Tori didn't pull her hand away from Becky's boob for quite a while. Then she went from one boob to the other and changed from squeezing them more to fondling them.

Eventually, Becky's drunk laughter stopped and she started paying attention to Tori playing with her tits. Tori would cup one of Becky's tits in her palm, lightly rubbing her nipple with her fingertips. Becky stared down at this woman feeling her up. Becky's smile faded into a look of lust.

"Is this okay?" Tori asked in a whisper. Becky nodded yes, her eyes still gazed on the hand feeling her boobs. 

"Can I kiss you?" Tori asked. Becky delayed, then nodded yes again and looked up at Tori.

I had moved to the edge of the sofa to watch Tori feeling Becky's tits, but when Tori ask to kiss Becky, I moved over and sat on the coffee table. I had to watch this happen; it was Becky's first time kissing another woman. I was about to explode!

Coop was just grinning the whole time. I'm sure this was not their first time luring another couple into some foursome play. Coop was a lucky man.

Tori leaned over and gently placed her lips against Becky's. The first couple of kisses were soft and dry. As Tori's lips started opening during their kisses, Becky matched her.

Becky jumped a little the first time Tori's tongue slipped out and touched Becky's lip. There was a sweet innocence about it. Then Becky's tongue darted out into Tori's mouth and they started making out! 

I remembered my first kisses with Becky were like this (Chapter one if you haven't read it). The girls' kissing seemed very similar, except now it was a woman kissing Becky!

Pretty soon, the girls were making out like teenagers, reaching for each other's face, pulling at each other's arms trying to get their bodies and mouths closer. I think they forgot Coop and I were in the room!

Tori's hand found Becky's chest again, rubbing and squeezing her softer, smaller boobs, pinching her nipples harder now. Becky reached up to Tori's chest and also started rubbing her big tits outside the thin cotton fabric. It was amazing to watch her first girl on girl experience!

Tori took Becky's hand and pushed it inside her little sleep shirt. Becky was now feeling the first tits she'd ever felt (besides her, of course).

Then Tori took even more control, pulling Becky on top of her like Becky was riding her. Tori was sitting up against the headboard and Becky was straddling her. I was watching in total disbelief, my cock now straining inside my pants. 

I noticed some movement in the room which woke me out of my trance. Coop had unbuttoned his pants and was rubbing his cock through his boxer briefs, sliding his chair closer and closer to the bed.

Tori lifted Becky's dress over her head and threw it on the floor by my feet. Becky held her hand up in the air, making it easy for Tori to undress her.

'Wow, this was really happening!' I thought. My heart was pounding in my chest.  

Becky, again, had on a lace thong that I'd never seen before. As soon as the dress came off, Tori attacked Becky's nipples with her mouth. Becky started moaning, staring down at her boobs in another woman's mouth, her nipples being sucked by another woman, or by another person for that matter.

As Becky watched Tori's tongue lick, then suck, then bite her nipples, I heard Becky breathe out, "Oh my god... that's amazing." Becky loved to watch. She must have fantasized about this before. 

Coop was now sliding his pants off. His cock was barely contained in boxer briefs, curving sideways to keep inside. It looked pretty big.

I wondered if he was going to jump into the sex scene on the bed. I know I wanted to! He moved closer to the bed, so I followed his lead. I was sitting on the edge of the coffee table, just a few feet from the bed. It was like watching the best porn movie EVER!

Tori started to pull her own tank top off, but Becky grabbed it from her, ripping it over Tori's head and throwing it across the room. Becky looked down at Tori's huge boobs, slowly putting both of her hands on them. She cupped both huge boobs in her hands and just held them there, staring at her hands touch another woman's boobs for the first time.

Then that famous looked washed over Becky's face. The look when Becky is overcome by sexual desire, her eyes wide, her mouth slightly open and a blank stare. She'd never touched another woman like this. Hell, she's never touched another person like this! I'm sure her pussy was dripping wet! 

Becky slid down Tori's body, kissing her neck, then Tori's chest, but not actually on her boobs. She was slow getting to Tori's nipples, which were hard and pointy, like bullets. They had very different nipples.

Becky's mouth hovered just above Tori's nipple like she was staring down the rabbit hole. Then she turned her head, looked right at me, and smiled the sexiest, dirtiest smile I have ever seen.

With her eyes locked on mine, Becky stuck her tongue out and licked Tori's nipple. She licked it from bottom to top, then sucked that little bullet nipple into her mouth as she stared at me! It was so sexy that she included me in her experience. I could have shot my load right there! 

Becky then turned her full attention to Tori's amazing boobs, attacking her nipples. She sucked soft at first, eventually licking and sucking them harder, even biting Tori's bullet nipples. She moved from one of her tits to the other, then back again. Becky was like a teenage boy with his first set of tits to play with! It was obvious she was really getting off on sucking a woman's breasts.

Tori was ready for more and flipped Becky over on her back. Tori lay on top of Becky like a man would lie on top of a woman and started kissing her again. Becky's legs instinctively wrapped around Tori, just like she would if I was on top of her.

AllisaSwan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllisaSwan

I heard Becky whisper to Tori, "This is the first time... you're the first girl I've ever been with."

"Oh... really?" Tori said, surprised, almost stopping the action. "Well, I would have never known, honey." Tori's face was just inches above Becky's and she was stroking her hair, "It's okay... just stop me if you ever feel uncomfortable. But don't miss out on anything you want to try either," Tori said with a sexy smile, attacking Becky's neck with her mouth. 

Tori kissed down Becky's beautiful body, eventually sliding her fingers inside the waist of Becky's lace thong. Becky's hips lifted up so Tori could easily pull them off. Becky wanted this to happen!

At that moment, I was letting another person have sex with my wife. Another person was about to lick Becky's pussy. If it was a man, I might have had reservations, but I totally wanted this to happen. I felt my heartbeat pound in my chest even harder!

Tori saw Becky's perfect pussy and turned to her husband, "Look at this, babe... how smooth and wet and ready," she said to Coop.

Coop got out of his chair and moved closer. His cock was hard and still just barely contained in his boxer briefs. If it was pointed straight up, it would have been stuck out of his boxer briefs at least a few inches. I slid my pants off as Coop walked to the bed next to his wife. 

Becky was about to feel just the second tongue she'd ever felt in her pussy, and it was a woman! Tori lowered her head down between Becky's legs as Coop stood beside the bed next to them. 

Tori's first licks of Becky's pussy were soft and gentle. Becky propped her head up so she could watch Tori's tongue, just like she did the first couple times I licked her pussy. She always likes to watch. Her eyes were fixed on this woman between her legs.

Becky was breathing hard and Tori hadn't even really started yet. I could see Becky's labia were swollen and pink and slick with wetness.

After gently licking Becky's pussy lips up and down, Tori got to her clit and teased her. Becky's breathing was fast now, like she might hyperventilate. She was still staring down at Tori, consumed by what she was seeing.

Becky started panting, "Please, please do it." Tori had Becky begging for more. I'm sure Tori was an expert pussy licker. 

Finally, Tori unleashed her tongue on Becky's yearning clit.

The sensation was so intense, Becky's shoulders came up off the bed and her head turned to me, "Oh, baby... she's licking my pussy," she panted.

"Are you gonna cum in her mouth, babe?" I replied. Becky used to cum with five seconds of me licking her clit, if I teased her a long time before we started. 

"Yes... Yes!" she panted, about to explode.

"Not quite yet, sweetie," Tori chimed in. She wanted this to last, wanted to lick Becky's pussy longer. She moved her tongue further down and slid her tongue as deep as she could inside Becky, fucking Becky with her tongue!

"Oh, yea. Oh, yea, don't stop!" Becky begged, her shoulders dropping back down to the bed. Tori wanted to give Becky everything she could, knowing it was her first time. 

Tori stopped licking just long enough to slide two fingers inside Becky, and started fucking her pussy with her fingers! I could see Tori's fingers reaching up at Becky's G-spot.

"Ahh, yes... Fuck my pussy!" Becky yelled. It was completely surreal to be watching Becky say this, instead of her saying it to me.

When Becky cums really hard from me licking her pussy, almost her entire body comes off the bed. Her ass ends up being the only piece of her still touching the bed. Her abs flex, bringing her shoulders and back up off the bed with her legs wrapped around my head pointing at the ceiling. It's a super hot and sexy sight. 

Coop moved around the bed closer to Becky now. He leaned against the bed next to Becky. His hard cock was still in his briefs, but only a few inches from Becky.

Tori saw this and moved her mouth back to Becky's clit, but kept fingering her G-spot too. I got up and stood at the foot of the bed by Tori.

When Becky's orgasm would start to build, Tori's talented tongue would back off a little, edging her ever closer to orgasm. 

Becky looked at the shape of Cooper's hard cock through his thin fabric. He was much bigger than me, and I was the only cock she'd ever touched.

Her hand slowly reached up to touch it. Her fingers lightly traced the shape of his shaft on the outside of the fabric. Coop quickly dropped his boxer briefs to the floor! 

He was raging hard, at least eight inches, and very thick. Becky's eyes were wide open fixed on his cock, but then again, so were mine. His cock was impressive, like something that dildos are modeled after. 

Her hand reached up to touch it. She was about to touch another man's cock right in front of me! I fantasized about this so many times, I think it was as intense for me as it was for her.

She gently ran her fingertips from the head, all the way down the shaft to his balls, then back up to the head. Then she wrapped her hand around his shaft, or at least as far as her fingers could reach.

This was only the second cock she had ever touched and she was taking her time. She lightly stroked it up and down and a tiny bit of precum oozed out. The look on her face was priceless.

Coop leaned his cock closer to Becky's mouth. It was like a magnet drew her mouth to his throbbing dick. Her mouth opened, and with her tongue slightly sticking out, she wrapped her lips around the head of Coop's cock. It was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen!

Putting another man's cock in her mouth sent Becky over the edge! Her shoulders lifted up off the bed and her legs squeezed Tori's head.

"Oohhh, OOHHHHH!" she screamed. Her whole body seemed to be wrapped around Tori's head, but she never released her grip on Cooper's hard cock the whole time. It might have been the longest orgasm I've ever seen Becky have!

Her body finally eased back to the bed, and her hand gently released Cooper's throbbing member. Tori looked up with a big smile on her face, her mouth totally covered in Becky's juices. We all just stood there for a while watching Becky panting. I was wondering what was next. 

"Fuck me... fuck me," Becky said in loud whispers. 

'Was she telling Coop to fuck her with his big cock?' we all wondered, 'I wouldn't blame her if so,' I thought.

"Fuck me, Benjamin, fuck me NOW!" she demanded this time, even using my full name. 

I was a little torn because of course I wanted to fuck my sexy naked wife and I was about to explode, but I also fantasized about her being fucked by another man as well. To watch her do what only I have done to her. Especially by a big cock like Coop's! 

Hearing Becky call my name, Tori and Coop slid out of the way. Although disappointed, I'm sure, they weren't pushy, knowing it was our first experience. 

Tori stayed on her hands and knees and slid over on the bed. Coop moved behind her and slid her panties down her ass and off her feet, leaving her at the edge of the bed on her knees, her ass and pussy waiting. 

I dropped my boxer briefs to the floor, grabbed Becky's legs, and pulled her to the foot of the bed. Now the girls were side by side, Becky lying on her back with Tori on her hands and knees. 

Coop and I were standing right next to each other naked, about to fuck these two amazing women at the same time. I'd never done anything like this in my life! 

Coop started first. I couldn't help but watch as he slid that monster cock into Tori's wet pussy. I'd never watched other people up close up like this before and I had a perfect view. It was a truly amazing sight to watch! 

I looked down at Becky's beautiful naked body. Her face was full of so much lust and love at the same time. 

"Fuck me," she silently mouthed the words. 

I grabbed Becky's legs and pushed them together so her knees and thighs were touching, then forced her knees down to her chest. Only her wet labia were showing between her thighs, exactly as I had done the night before, pretending to be Derek. (ref. Chapter 6)

I slid my cock all the way into her pussy and held it there, also just like I had done the night prior. She recognized the exact move and snapped her eyes to mine, seeing me grin and wink at her. 

“It was you?” she mouthed silently. I just nodded yes and she smiled at me, shaking her head from side to side.

I'm not sure if she was glad or disappointed it wasn't Derek fucking her last night, but I had to let her know it was me that fucked her while she was blindfolded and tied to the bed though. In case we went further with Tori and Coop tonight, I wouldn't want to mislead Becky into thinking she'd already been with someone other than me. 

Tori turned to Becky and started kissing her. They were both getting fucked while they tongued each other's mouths and played with each other's tits. It was definitely the highlight of my sexual experiences up to this point in life! 

Tori worked her way almost on top of Becky, eventually placing her nipple above Becky's mouth. Becky sucked on Tori's nipples, getting a mouthful of Tori's tit! She sucked, and sucked on that one nipple until Tori screamed in orgasm from Coop slamming her from behind.

Becky released Tori's nipple and looked up at me. She wanted to cum too. "Fuck me hard, baby," she told me. I spread Becky's legs and started pounding her pussy. 

Tori slid her hand down between Becky's legs and played with her pussy while I fucked her. This was a totally new sensation for both me and Becky! Her fingers spread Becky's lips apart, letting me get deeper in Becky's hot pussy. She rubbed Becky's pussy and clit, even digging her fingers almost inside Becky's pussy while I fucked her! 

That drove Becky crazy and she started cumming. She was holding Tori's hand on her pussy forcing it to stay there through the entire orgasm. 

Watching Becky cum triggered my orgasm and I filled Becky's pussy. I wanted to hold off and keep fucking her, but it was all too much and I just exploded! 

Watching Becky and I cum together sent Cooper over the edge as well and he also exploded inside his wife. We could not have timed it any better!

We were all engulfed in sexual desire. It was a new high, at least for me and Becky! She pulled me down to her body, kissing me and holding me still inside her. 

"That was... so incredible!" I said softly to Becky in her ear. 

"Yes... yes it was, babe... now it's time for your reward," she said just loud enough for them to hear. 

'She wanted me to lick my cum out of her pussy? Here? In front of other people?' I questioned in my head. I was worried they might think I'm gay or something. I paused, trying to decide if I could lick my own cum out of Becky's pussy while others watched me. 

But all that really mattered is Becky wanted me to do it, so I knew I was going to do it. I slid down her body, kissing her nipples and flat belly along the way. 

Tori figured out what Becky meant by 'reward'. "Oh!" she exclaimed, "oh yeah, is he going lick your pussy?" 

My tongue was almost to Becky's clit when she gently grabbed my hair and stopped me. I thought maybe she was just testing me and wasn't going to have me actually do it. 

"Not me, baby... her," Becky said firmly. 

'Wait? What? She wanted me to lick Tori's pussy? To lick Coop's cum out of Tori's pussy?' thoughts raced through my head. My heart suddenly pounded in my chest. 

But again, Becky wanted me to do this, so I knew I was going to do it. 

I was already on my knees at the foot of the bed and I looked over to Tori and Coop right next to me. Coop slid his cock out of Tori's pussy and it was right next to my face, closer than I'd ever been to a man's hard cock, covered in her juices and his cum. His cock was softer now, but still bigger than mine. 

Even though I just had a massive orgasm, I was again dizzy with sex and lust. My cock was already getting hard.

"Oh my, you're insatiable, aren't you?" Tori said to Becky.

"You too, Coop, get down there and lick Becky's pussy clean," she ordered her husband. Coop was already getting on his knees in front of Becky's dripping cunt.

"I've been dying to eat her pussy all night," Coop openly admitted. Since he was okay licking my cum from Becky's pussy, it set my mind at ease a little bit.

Tori was still on her knees, keeping her pussy high in the air, holding in his cum. I started at her clit, licking it over and over, even placing my whole mouth around her clit and sucking on it. I tasted the first bit of cum leaking down onto my mouth as Tori moaned. 

As I licked up her labia, I could see her pussy was still slightly open from the fucking Coop just gave her. Becky leaned up on her elbows to watch me, to watch my tongue lick Tori's cum soaked pussy. 

I locked eyes with Becky, slowly opened my mouth, then pushed my tongue between Tori's labia to catch my "reward". Tori arched her back and his cum dripped out, covering my tongue. Yet again, Becky's face proved she was consumed with sex and desire. 

"Oh yea... take it, baby,” she whispered, “come here!”

Our mouths met over Tori's back, sharing Coop's cum in a long wet kiss. It was the first time either one of us tasted another man's cum. I never thought I'd have another man's cum in my mouth, but I was so consumed with everything that was happening, it didn't bother me.

When Becky sat up to kiss me, my cum leaked out of her pussy into Coop's waiting mouth. She lay back down, holding Coop's head against her pussy, moaning at his tongue explored her. 

Coop stood up in front of Becky with her legs still spread wide open. His cock was hard and throbbing again. 

Becky looked at me for approval, with almost a scared look on her face. I nodded yes to her and eyes stared back at his erection.

Becky reached down and wrapped her hand around Coop's shaft. She sat up so she could watch this epic event. I love that Becky likes to watch sex happen. Like a guy, she's very visual when it comes to sex.

She placed Coop's large cock head between her pussy lips and massaged it up and down her slit, still staring down at it, savoring what was about to happen. She left just his head buried in her opening and lay back on the bed. 

Tori and I both stopped and watched the action. 

Coop started sliding his large cock inside Becky. He was now only the second person to ever fuck my beautiful wife. As his cock entered inch by inch, Becky tilted her head back as slow, deep moans filled the room. 

"Ohhh... Ohhh... fuuuccckkk!" Becky's voice grew louder. Her pussy had never been this full, never been this stretched and never had something this deep. 

Coop started long slow strokes in and out of her pussy. Each time he went deeper than my cock reaches, Becky moaned again. 

"You like that big cock, honey?" I asked her. 

"Oh baby, it's so good!" she said louder than I expected, shaking her head up and down.

"You need that big cock to fuck you good, baby?" I spurred her on. 

"Yes! Yes! I need him to fuck me good!" Becky said, looking at Coop. "Fuck me!" she said to him, staring at a new face, a new body, and a new cock inside of her. 

Coop pushed her legs back some more and leaned his weight into Becky's ass, which was almost hanging off of the bed now. 

"Aaahhh! Aaahhh yes!" Becky yelled as Coop started to fuck her faster and harder. 

Now it was me who had the blank stare sex face, watching my sweet wife's pussy being pounded by another man. 

Becky came in less than a minute of Coop fucking her, even though she'd already cum once from me fucking her. It was her first time cumming twice in a row from getting fucked. 

"I want you to fuck me, Ben," Tori said, waking me from my trance, reminding me she was in the room. I was so lost in the moment watching Becky, I stopped paying attention to the smoking hot woman on her hands and knees in front of me. 

Becky was coming down from her orgasm. "Fuck her, Ben... I want to watch you fuck her," she told me in between breaths. 

I slid inside Tori's pussy with ease and forcefully pulled her ass into my hips. She let out a little moan. I slammed into her pussy hard a few times, then slapped her ass hard, getting everyone's attention in the room.

"Ohh!" Tori yelled out from my slap. I hoped I hadn't gone too far. "Yea, slap my ass!" she continued. I slapped her ass twice more, hard. 

"Give it to her!" Becky chimed in as Coop was still pounding her pussy. 

I grabbed Tori's short hair and pulled it back while I fucked her. Becky joined in by pinching and twisting one of Tori's nipples.

After watching Becky get fucked, I wasn't going to last long inside Tori. I stopped fucking her from behind and spun her over on her back. I crawled up on the bed and put Tori's legs over my shoulders, hoping the new position might make her cum and help me hold onto my orgasm a little longer.

Coop and Becky were still going. He had done this before and had more staying power than me. 

"Why don't you ride his big dick, baby," I suggested. Coop pulled his cock out of Becky, causing her to snap out of her own trance. She was so lost in the moment she would have lain there the rest of the night feeling Coop's giant cock fuck her.

Coop lay on the bed with his head on the pillow. We were all four at the head of the bed now. Becky threw her leg over him and started reaching down for his cock, but I grabbed her hand and stopped her. 

"I'll do this part," I told Becky. I'd always fantasized about guiding another man's dick into Becky's pussy. I figured Coop wouldn't mind at this point!

I wrapped my hand around Coop's cock, only covering about half of his shaft! It was big and warm and felt very different than when I held my own cock. 

Becky was straining to turn her head as much as possible to watch me touch another man's cock. She couldn't believe what I was doing, and neither could I.

There was part of me that wanted to hold it longer and maybe even stroke it a few times, but I decided it would be best to give it back to Becky's pussy.

Just like I watched her do before, I slid his massive cock head between her pussy lips, rubbing it back and forth. It was totally mesmerizing! 

Once Becky felt his cock in the right place, she lowered herself down on him until he was buried deep inside her pussy. 

Coop grabbed Becky's hips and immediately started rocking her back and forth. Becky moaned loud, being fucked deeper and harder than ever before. I started fucking Tori again, but we both watched the other couple in anticipation of yet another orgasm from Becky.

Becky exploded with her third orgasm, actually leaking juices all over Coop's big cock. When he felt her juices flow down his shaft, he grabbed her hips and thrust hard into her, filling her cunt with his cum. 

I, of course, couldn't hold back at that point and exploded inside Tori.

Becky fell off of Coop into mine and Tori's arms. We all four lay there in a mess of bodies. It was all so surreal and amazing.

Eventually, Becky and I got up and dressed, making our way back to our room. 

Becky and I didn't talk about what happened in their room. We cleaned up for bed, held each other tight, each said, 'I love you,' and fell asleep.

 

 

Published 
Written by bparker74
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments