Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becky Comes Out Of Her Shell - Chapter 5

"Becky joins Ben on a work trip."

23
5 Comments 5
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Becky keeps surprising her husband with her new wicked ways."

The next week, I had to travel to a nearby town for work. Since it was just a short flight away and the ticket probably wouldn't cost too much, I asked Becky if she wanted to get off work and come with me. 

The truth was that I didn't want to be away from her for two nights. It would drive me crazy wondering if I might miss out on her new sexuality while I was gone. 

And just to be clear, Becky would never cheat. Not in a million years. But if she was feeling especially kinky one night, I'd hate to be out of town and miss it! 

The city I was traveling to is only about a four-hour drive, so she suggested we should just take a road trip if she could get the time off work. 

"Great," I said, "sounds like a plan. Why didn't I think of that?"

Sex had been pretty normal for the past few days. She wasn't cumming when I fucked her, even if I made her cum with my tongue first. I was hoping the kinkier, dirtier sex wasn't over. 

I dropped by the adult book store/sex shop for a few things to bring on the trip just in case. I hoped I could draw 'dirty Becky' out if she wasn't gonna come out on her own!

When we were packed and ready to go, Becky came out of her closet wearing a short, cute and very sexy little summer dress. Her legs looked amazing, as she had on little booties with socks peeking out the top also.

I was surprised because she always wears yoga pants on road trips, or whatever those black tights are women always seem to wear. Expecting her to wear that, I had on sweats and a t-shirt. This time it was a little summer dress though. A sexy little summer dress. I was getting excited already!

"Wow, you look... great, babe," I told her, "should I change?"

"No way, not at all. Let's go," she replied, and off we went. 

About an hour into the drive, she asked me what my favorite kind of online sex stories are. This was basically the first conversation of our drive. I immediately felt my heart beating in my chest.

"Me? Oh, I like... um, couple stories, ya know... and um," I fumbled through an answer, being caught off guard. 

I was worried about answering honestly because my favorite stories are slut wife, swinger couples, threesomes, and some cuckold stories too. These subjects had always been a little too racy and kinky for the 'old' Becky. I wasn't sure how she would react to hearing that. Maybe I was also a little embarrassed to just tell her I fantasized about her fucking other guys and other girls. 

She giggled at me stumbling through my answer. 

"Ok, what kind do you really like? What do you like to read when you're by yourself?" she rephrased. Becky and I had been together since high school and we were totally in love and had a great marriage. I had to trust that I could tell her the truth. And with her newfound sexuality, she might really like the truth! 

"To be honest, honey, any story I can picture you in," I admitted. 

"Oh come on, you're just saying that!" she replied, kind of bashfully. 

"No, I'm serious. As long as I can picture you in the story, it gets me turned on," I explained. "Some stories I like are pretty raunchy. You know, dirty stuff we might never really do, but as long as I can picture you as the girl in the story, I'm a fan."

"Raunchy, huh? Like what?" She asked with a big smile she couldn't wipe off her face. 

"Ok, sometimes they're kind of... slutty wife stories. Where the wife likes to fuck other guys. Sometimes the husband lets her fuck other guys or even watches her do it," I told her. 

"Really?" she replied with a note of curiosity. 

"Yep," I continued, "and I like stories when the wife is submissive and likes to be told what to do. Sometimes I like it when you're dominant too... I mean the wife or female character is dominant. But almost all of the time, she's bisexual. In the stories, ya know?"

"Oh," She said, her head quickly glanced at me, then back away. I got her attention with that one. I could tell her demeanor was changing. She was getting turned on. 

"What kind of stories do you like, babe?" I asked, hoping to keep this going. She waited quite a while to respond, considering how truthful she should be. 

"Oh baby, I think I like them all!" She openly admitted. Just saying that seemed to drop some weight off her shoulders. She seemed more relaxed all of a sudden. "Threesomes are great," she continued, "I mean threesome stories. I picture us in those stories a lot. I guess slutty wife stories turn me on too. Like a wife getting gangbanged or fucked... just held down and taken by a guy. Or maybe several guys." 

Oh my god, I never knew she liked stories like that! I used to think Becky's sexuality was changing before my very eyes, but maybe she's always been this sexual and she's finally just telling me! I was LOVING this! 

"Any other ones you remember that turned you on?" I asked, hoping to keep her talking. 

"Sure, lots of them. I think I'm addicted to them. I read them at work when no one's looking!" she said, kinda laughing. "I like first time stories. First blowjob, first anal, first lesbian or gay experience. Those are intense." I was about to explode hearing all this! 

"Yea, I read them a lot too," I agreed, "when I'm working from home for sure and a LOT when I'm on the road. I don't really surf porn a lot. Unless I find a video with a girl who looks kind of like you. Stories are easier to fantasize about you."

"Lately I've been into," she paused deciding if she should continue, "I like bi couples stories. When the husband hooks with a guy to turn the wife on. Or the other way around. Those turn me on." My hard-on was probably obvious in my sweat pants by now. 

"You make me so horny, baby," I said, putting my hand on her leg.

"Good," she paused. "I like that. You make me horny too babe. And I'm... I'm very horny right now," pausing again. Her hand floated toward my leg too, "how about you?"

"Do you need to ask?" I joked, showing her the tent in my sweat pants. "Why don't you show me what you have on under that sexy dress? Or better yet, just take off what you have on under that sexy dress?"

"Anything for you babe," she said sort of quietly. Then she reached behind her back, unsnapped her bra, slid it off her shoulders and dropped her bra in my lap. Her smile was so dirty. 

The panties were much easier to slip off, but she took much longer doing it, teasing me all along the way. It was tough watching the road and her. She very slowly pulled her sundress up, revealing panties I'd never seen before. She seemed to be full of surprises these days.

She hooked her middle finger inside the waistband of the lace, then very slowly slid her knickers down her thighs and onto the floor by her feet. Then she slowly pulled the dress up past her hips, then up to her boobs, then finally all the way up to her neck. Her smooth pussy and perky tits were in full view.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" she asked rhetorically. 

"Yes," I said through my breath. "I want to watch you get yourself off," I said, now more like an order than a request. "And suck my cock off after you do it," I told her.

"Yes, sir," she sort of joked. 

She slipped her dress up over her head and tossed it in my lap. She was completely naked in the seat next to me, except those strappy booties with socks showing out the top. She looked like a naked Catholic school girl, which was not an accident, I'm sure! 

She started by rubbing her boobs and lightly playing with her nipples. She was not even paying attention to cars passing or truckers who could easily see her. Yesterday, I was the only guy who had ever even seen Becky naked. Now strangers could see her completely naked and she didn't care! They could also see her playing with her titties and pussy! 

She played harder with her nipples for a while, pinching and twisting each one, then slid one hand down to her smooth pussy and the other hand to my crotch. She rubbed her pussy lips in circles while she squeezed my throbbing dick through my sweat pants. 

AllisaSwan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllisaSwan

We always take a pillow in the car on road trips. She reached in the back for the pillow and laid it against her door. She laid against the pillow putting her back against her door so she was facing me, placing one leg on the front dash and the other leg on my shoulder. I had a perfect view of her naked body as she played with her wet and open pussy. She worked on her clit for quite a while with one hand, keeping her other hand either playing with a nipple or sliding two fingers inside her pussy. 

"I want a taste," I told her. 

"I bet you do," she said as she slid two fingers out of her pussy. They were coated and wet. She didn't reach toward my mouth though, she put them in her OWN mouth and sucked them clean! I'd never seen her do that before! 

I still couldn't get over that she was totally naked, showing her tits and pussy to any car that drove by and she didn't care! What a dirty little slut she was becoming! My little slut! 

I would speed up a little when cars passed on my side to let them watch her (as long as there were no kids in the car). She caught on to what I was doing and would open her eyes with a wicked smile and even push her hips higher in the air so the car could see her fingering herself! 

"Are they watching, baby? Can they see me rub my pussy?" she asked. I nodded yes. 

After a while she moved back into her own seat, placing both legs on the front dash, spreading her legs wide open. I think she was trying to give the cars and trucks on her side of the car a better view now too. When a car would pull alongside us, she would rub her pussy harder and finger herself harder. 'Who was this girl?' I kept thinking. 

I pulled up along a pickup truck with just one guy inside. I slowed down and drove right beside him. She glanced at his car, noticing we were steady alongside it, then looked at me. 

"He's going to watch you finger fuck your pussy and cum baby," I told her. She nodded yes. Her fingers went steadily faster and faster on her clit, until she came while the stranger and I watched. After she came and caught her breath, she got on her knees on her seat facing me, still naked. 

"I wanna suck your cock," she told me. 

"Hold the wheel for a second," I asked while I quickly slid my sweats down to my feet, adjusted my seat further back. 

"Glad you wore sweat pants now?" she joked, and then stared down at my throbbing cock. "I love your dick, Benjamin," she said lovingly. She rarely used my full name.

She laid over the console with her head in my lap and started to suck my cock. She usually starts slowly with teasing kisses and licks, but not this time. In one motion her mouth made it almost down to my balls and she was deep throating me! 

She sucked me with just her mouth the whole time. I guess working a hand into a blowjob in a car is kinda tough. Her head was aggressive, almost slamming down on my cock. It was fantastic! 

After watching her play with herself for so long, I was already getting close to cumming. Then a car passed us on the left with two couples in it. They must have seen us because they slowed back down until they were driving right beside our car. I'm sure they could at least see her head bobbing up and down. I smiled at them as they all turned and said something to each other with big smiles. The front seat had a guy and a girl, so did the back seat. 

"Looks like you have an audience babe," I told Becky. She sat up enough to look out my driverside window. The girl in the front seat of the other car pointed at us to say 'gotcha' I suppose, then waved at Becky. Becky smiled and waved back, then sat back up on her seat, showing our new highway friends that she was fully naked. They're mouths dropped open and they were tapping each other and looking. I guess they figured she would be dressed. Becky grabbed a hairband to tie her hair back, then squeezed her boobs a little for them to watch, then dropped her mouth right back onto my cock.

I had an idea. I sped up and got in front of their car, then slowed down to try and get them to Becky's side of the car. If they wanted to watch they might as well get a good view! As they pulled up on Becky's side, they could see her naked ass and probably her pussy too. 

I reached around her ass and started playing her wet pussy. The couple in the back seat had their heads almost touching the window trying to get a better view. I slid two fingers into Becky's pussy and started fucking her with them. I could feel her mouth moaning on my cock now. 

"They're on your side now watching me finger your pussy, babe," I told her. She moaned louder and just kept sucking me. 

The couples were saying something to each other, then the girls both pulled their shirts off! They were both topless and were showing us their boobs! The girl in the backseat had huge boobs with big round nipples and the girl in the front had boobs almost just like Becky's. 

"Fuck yeah," I said kind of accidentally. "Hey, the girls in the car took off their shirts, I guess you're starting a trend," I joked. 

"Really? Do they have nice tits?" Becky asked, only taking my dick out of her mouth long enough to get the words out, then went right back to sucking my cock. 

The couples looked like they were in college, so they were pretty hot. The girl in the back seat with the huge boobs brought one nipple up to her own mouth and sucked it, while the guy she was with sucked her other nipple. The girl in the front seat was reaching down at the driver's waist, trying to get his cock out, I guess. I told Becky what they were doing since she couldn't see them. 

"Finger my ass," is all she replied. My gosh, I loved this dirty girl! Her ass was already wet with pussy juice from before, so I took my fingers out of her pussy and started circling one finger around her asshole. This got Becky moaning even more. 

The couple in the backseat were watching me and I could tell they were talking about what we were doing. At one point he pushed his hips up high so we could see his hard dick and the girl with him sucked it so I could watch. 

"I can see one girl sucking the guy's cock babe, in the backseat. You wanna stop and watch?" I offered. Becky didn't say anything though, she just moaned a negative response and kept sucking me. 

I slid my finger into Becky's ass and started fucking her with it. Her moans got even louder and she was going faster on my cock. I could see the girl in the backseat climbing on top of her guy. They started fucking right there as I watched! She was bouncing up and down while he would grab her boobs and suck on her nipples. The girl in the front seat stopped and watched them for a while too.

"Baby, they're fucking in the backseat now. You should really check this out!" I told Becky. Becky stopped and looked over her shoulder at the car. 

"Wow, they're really fucking, aren't they? Watch them fuck until you come in my mouth," she said, then went right back to blowing me. 

I couldn't take it anymore and shot a huge load in Becky's mouth. She held her mouth over the head and kept all my cum in her mouth. When I was done and calmed down, she carefully eased off my cock and turned back to the car, showing them the cum in her mouth. Then she swallowed it all and stuck her tongue back out at them! She was so dirty now! 

They gave a little cheer to us and we sped off while they were still fucking in the backseat.  

She laid there naked in her seat until we pulled over to grab some food. Becky was turning into a whole different girl, and I was loving every minute of it! I was already imagining how fun staying in a hotel would be for the next two nights! 

 

(Chapter 6 is our first night in the hotel and is worth the read I hope.)

Published 
Written by bparker74
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments