Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becky Comes Out Of Her Shell

"Sweet, innocent Catholic girl discovers she's more sexual than she thought"

37
13 Comments 13
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story of my amazing wife and how she discovered her insatiable appetite for more kinky sex. Chapter 1 is an introduction and a bit long, but it heats up after that!"

My name is Ben and this is the true story of my wife Becky and her evolving sexuality to a place neither of us thought she would ever be. It's an amazing transformation! Let me start at the beginning.

Becky and I met in high school. She was the sweet, innocent, Catholic girl everyone adored. I think she was voted 'most liked' every year of high school. She had a big friendly smile, long traditional hair and was pure as the driven snow! Becky was pretty at 5'6", probably 110-115 pounds giving her the great body most high school girls have. 

Not many guys back then called her sexy, because she was known to be so innocent. She hadn't even kissed a guy through her sophomore year of high school. Becky was a late bloomer for sure.

My best friend dated Becky's older sister, who was also a sweet catholic girl. The older sister was not quite as pure as Becky though, and most guys did think she was sexy. Her sister and my friend were quite a big item back then. 

He told me they messed around a lot, but no actual sex. He got his hand in her pants a lot and said he thought he could make her cum. She would jack him off and 'sometimes' finish him. Oh, the shit guys deal with in high school! 

I was a year older than Becky and was a typical high school kid. I had a girlfriend most of the time and was not a virgin. Girls I dated were not quite the cheerleader variety, but only one level below. 

I was totally obsessed with fooling around when I was with a girl, like most teen boys. Anything to feel boobs I haven't felt yet, or touch a girl's pussy I hadn't touched yet. It wasn't just out of typical curiosity though. 

My goal was always to get the girl off. I wanted to make her cum. To be the guy they thought of when they were masturbating. The guy they wanted to mess around with because they knew it was going. I was all about pleasing the girl. 

I only had actual sex with girls I really liked. It made me feel like I had some sort of moral compass for a high school kid, not just screwing a girl because she would let me. I had sex with 3 girls before Becky and I went out, but I never really knew what I was doing.

Becky and I went on a double date with her sister and my friend after they told me she had a crush on me. I knew she was sweet and I thought her innocence was actually quite a nice characteristic. I guess I respected it. I'm sure the idea of being the first one she messed around with was intriguing too. We became a couple pretty quickly.

At the end of our first date, I gave her a hug goodnight and as I pulled away, I stopped to give her a kiss (my typical technique). She was shaking as I held my lips close to hers, then she pecked her very tight lips against mine for the quickest most scared kiss I think I've ever felt! 

I wasn't disappointed though, it was sweet. I guess she didn't know how to kiss. But I could tell she wanted that first kiss because I didn't really initiate it at all, she kind of took it! Then she ran inside like a scared little mouse.

Later my buddy told me it was her first kiss ever and she was embarrassed how it went. The next time we went out, right when we saw each other, I gave her a long hug and asked to kiss her again. I wanted to get this over with early so we could have a good time. She said yes and we kissed again and again, and again and again until her lips were soft and she was enjoying it. I'll never forget those kisses that night.

As we kept dating, we went pretty slow with fooling around. The first time I slipped my tongue into a kiss, she gasped out loud with a little with a moan of pleasure. Hearing that moan from my tongue touching her lips was so sexy. She wasn't sure what to do (again, so sweet and innocent), but learned quickly. Pretty soon our kisses would be constant tongues twirling and sucking and biting on each other lips. Her favorite was sucking on the other's tongue. 

After several months, I finally started rubbing her boobs through her shirt, then under her shirt, then eventually under her bra. She was 18 years old before I even felt her boobs. The first time I sucked her nipples, I thought she was going to hyperventilate. 

Later her senior year, I got her pants down. She wouldn't let me take them off though, that was her line of purity. As long as her pants were around her ankles and not balled up on the floor, she retained a little innocence I guess. 

I still hadn't put my fingers inside her, just rubbed her pussy and clit. The first time a made her cum, she FREAKED OUT! We were in the back seat of my car and I was rubbing her clit hard and fast (I still didn't know what I was doing). She screamed loud when she came, her legs clamping down around my hand. 

I was so glad to finally give this to her, but instead of saying "That was great," she started crying right after the orgasm ended, saying we have to stop messing around and to take her home and that we were being bad people. Shit, that wasn't supposed to happen! 

I thought this might end our relationship, but to my surprise, the next day she apologized and said she shouldn't have freaked out. Wow, what happened? Did she talk to her sister? Or go home and make herself cum again? 

I didn't know but also didn't care. She also said it was her first orgasm ever! That she never, not once masturbated through high school! I thought everyone made themself cum at that age.

I would make her cum with my hand on most dates after that. She was becoming addicted! She finally started rubbing my cock, first outside my pants, then pulling it out of my pants. She was experimenting, rubbing it, stroking it, squeezing it, but never making me cum. I could only imagine what her reaction would be the first time I shot cum all over.

At her prom (I had graduated the year before), her parents actually let us get a hotel room. 

"What? Really?" I said to her, "Are they giving you the green light to have sex?" 

I thought that would be her green light to have sex, but not so much. We got fully naked in a bed finally, and I did lick her pussy for the first time. Again, I thought she would hyperventilate! Her pussy was perfect. Her lips were just big enough so when she was excited, her virgin, pink, wet labia would show. Her clit would slowly get bigger as I licked her until I could almost suck on it. 

EvieRed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvieRed

She came so hard in my mouth that night. She even licked and sucked my cock a little bit, but still didn't finish me off. Ugh!!

Once we were in college, she finally started making me cum, almost three years after we started dating! I was in love, so I was very patient. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my wife with her. 

I'm guessing her friends were getting laid a lot in college so she finally felt it was ok to go further in bed. Once she started sucking me off, she was hooked! 

She swallowed every time I came after that, even taking crazy chances like jacking me off in the movies and dropping her mouth over the head of cock right before I came, swallowing it all! We were constantly going down on each other because that's all we had. 

She loved it when I would lift her hips up, putting her ass against my chest to eat her pussy. Only her shoulders were still touching the bed and her pussy would be over the top of her head so she could see my tongue licking her clit and lips. It drove her crazy!

One of her favorite things was getting on top of me and sliding her pussy along my shaft to make her cum. Her wet pussy would make my cock the perfect tool to slide her clit up and down on. We did this at least once a night.

Once I was on top of her trying to make her cum this way, but my cock slipped inside her pussy!

"OH!", she gasped. Then she stared at me. She wasn't stopping me, she just held herself still with me deep inside her. 

She had already sucked on my cock for a long time before and I hadn't had my dick inside pussy in years, so after about 2-3 pumps, I was starting to cum! I pulled out and quickly (she wasn't on the pill) moved up to her mouth. 

Instead of sticking it inside her mouth like I usually do when I cum, I held my big purple cock head, now covered in pussy juice, right against her lips and stroked my cock. She had a look of disbelief and when I started shooting cum all over her lips and face, she stuck out her tongue, lapping it all up, saying "Yes, yes, oh yes!". 

She licked and sucked my cock clean and said that pussy and cum together tastes like sex. This was the first dirty thing we did and she seemed to really like it. 

More and more often my cock would "accidentally" slip inside her pussy. Usually, it was after she had already sucked me for a long time so I never lasted inside her tight, wet box. I would pull out after just a few pumps and cum on her belly or stick it in her mouth and she'd gladly swallow it up. I guess somewhere along there she wasn't considered a virgin anymore, but we never discussed that.

One night, while I was eating her pussy and fingering her ass, I lost control and flipped her over, telling her I was going to fuck her ass! She had a tiny jar of vaseline by her bed that she used for chapped lips (so she told me). I grabbed it and scooped it out with my finger, spreading most on her puckered ass and the rest on my cock. She wasn't stopping me at all! She was going to let me fuck her ass.

I slowing worked my cock in her and she moaned with pleasure. 

'Wow,' I was thinking to myself, 'Maybe I should just take control and fuck her whenever I want. Don't ask, just do it.'

I fingered her ass a lot when I ate her pussy, so my cock wasn't too big for her. I was able to fuck her without being too careful of her virgin ass, and we started really getting into it. I was holding her hips and fucking her pretty hard.

I reached around and got a hold of her clit and she went crazy! She came fast and her orgasm quickly leads to mine. I came in her ass. 

I flipped her back over and even though she just came, I started licking her pussy to another orgasm. My cum was leaking out of her ass the whole time. Kind of funny that we fully had anal sex before we fully had normal sex.

Once, when she was visiting me at my college, she asked me to get a condom and we should just do it! She said all her friends fuck all the time, so why shouldn't we? 

I said, "Sure babe if you're ready." 

What I was really thinking was but was really thinking was 'OH MY GOD, FINALLY!!!!'

Even though I had fingered her with 2-3 fingers hundreds of times, I wasn't sure about her cherry. I was worried fucking her hard or fast would hurt, so we went slow and steady. She didn't get off at all and felt very guilty afterward. She decided having sex should wait until marriage. 

So, shortly after college, we were married. No, not just so we could have sex. Becky and I were truly in love. 

We joked that we shouldn't spend much on the honeymoon, because we were just going to fuck the day and night no matter where it was. That's exactly what we did too!

As you might guess, we kept having lots and lots of sex after we were married. It was amazing to see her with no guilt! She was ok with fucking any time, anywhere. 

Becky wasn't cumming from sex though. I got her off with her clit and she loved to cum like that. I would fuck her a lot and she always liked to fuck, but she didn't orgasm from sex. 

I could give her a G-spot orgasm with my fingers sometimes right after I would eat her pussy. I would use two fingers and really pound them up against her G-spot and she would cum.

I often wondered if a bigger dick might make her cum during sex. I have a medium-sized cock, about 6" and not very big around.  

We also had some vibrators, but our sex life was mainly fucking each other after we waited so long to really do it.

Well, after 3-4 years of marriage, sex slowed down and became a little tamer. We fucked two to three times a week, instead of every night and most mornings. I still licked her pussy and she still sucked me off once or twice a week. It was getting routine though. 

I started surfing some porn, especially sex stories. I told her I like sex stories and she really got into it also. I liked to watch her make herself cum while she read them. She would use a toy or her fingers and read stories while I watched, then I'd fuck her. 

One day I randomly said something like, "We should spice our sex life up, like those stories online. We could be a lot kinkier and have a lot more sex, ya know?". 

I didn't think much of it when I said it, but I guess she took it to heart! 

 

Thank you for reading Chapter 1. Things are about to heat up!

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by bparker74
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments