Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turned Out Or Turned On? - Part 3 - Playing At The Movies

"Caleb tries again..."

32
7 Comments 7
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Molly

After the party, it felt like things went back to normal.  The weekend ended and school started again. Caleb wanted to hang out with me but I had a busy schedule so he didn't get to see very much of me.  We did see each other every day for lunch but I didn't have time to hang out in the evening. 

Friday arrived and school was finally over.  Caleb texted and I went over to hang out.  I walked in and Caleb was not alone.  The boys, of course, were there too.  Thinking back on the mall trip, I was glad I had dressed somewhat conservatively in jeans and a button shirt. 

Caleb tried to start something with me but I was not in the mood to "perform" in front of the boys.  Someone had brought over a twelve-pack so we sat around drinking and relaxing.  After a while, I felt pretty relaxed and just a little turned on.  I wished that the boys would leave so Caleb and I could have some alone time. 

The beer finally got to me, so I went to the bathroom.  When I returned, everyone was talking in low voices.  Before I could ask what was up, Caleb says that we were all going to the movies.  I was puzzled.

We arrived at the theater and after getting snacks, we went in to see the trailers.  It didn't take long for the evening to get strange.  When I tried to sit next to Caleb, his best friend plopped down next to him which forced me to sit two seats away, between the best friend and another boy.  What the fuck was going on?  The movie started and things got even stranger. 

The boy to my left started to "accidentally" bump my boob with his arm.  I leaned away from him and the boy to my right also started to bump my other boob.  They then both pushed their elbows against my boobs squeezing them together.  They then started to move their arms around giving my boobs a good elbow groping.  One boy then put his hand on my thigh and started to stroke it up and down.  I suddenly realized that Caleb intended for me to play with his boys or more accurately for his boys to play with me. 

I stood up and went to the restroom.  I tried to slow my breathing.  Again what the fuck was going on?  As my breathing slowed my mind cleared.  Caleb was pimping me out and watching me get mauled.  I needed to flip the script.

I was getting turned by the attention and sex play, but it was time that I started to make my own choices.  I returned to the theater and stood in the back.  I saw that three rows in front of the boys were two guys, men really, who appeared to be college-age and probably home for the weekend.  They were not entirely hot, but they didn't have to be for what I had in mind.  I went down the aisle passing Caleb's row. 

When I got to the two strangers, I slipped down their row and took a seat next to them.  At first, they were surprised by my arrival.  I leaned toward the man on my right and pushed my boob into his arm.  He got interested right away.  I leaned toward him and whispered to him pushing my boob harder into his arm.  He moved his arm until my boob was flattened against him.  I was finding that creating my own "game" was exciting, and scary.  I was having trouble catching my breath.  My whole body started to tingle.

 

Caleb

Caleb was sitting and waiting for Molly to return.  He couldn't wait for her to come back so that the "game" could proceed.  He and the boys had carefully planned what the two boys would do to Molly.  Caleb was already hard just anticipating it.  He couldn't explain even to himself why seeing other guys touch Molly excited him, but it did.  The evening then went sideways. 

DalilaMile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalilaMile

When Molly came back she went up and sat with two strange men.  What the fuck?  Molly then turned a little and got really close to one of them.  Caleb knew that she was giving his arm a good feel of her boob.  They then seemed to be whispering between themselves.

The man then put his arm around Molly.  After resting his hand on her arm, Caleb then saw him move his hand to the front of her shirt.  Was he squeezing her boob?  Caleb was both upset and excited at the same time.  He then saw the man place his hand at the top of her shirt then slowly work it down her top.  Was he unbuttoning her shirt? 

After a time he saw the hand come back up and start down her chest again.  Caleb was sure the guy is groping her boob, maybe even getting inside her bra.  Caleb's breathing got faster and his hard-on started to throb.  Then the man stood up and moved over one seat as Molly moved between them.  Her shirt was unbuttoned because Caleb could clearly see her black bra. Caleb discreetly reached down into his pants and started stroking himself.

In a few minutes, the man on the left of Molly reached over with his left hand and most assuredly found her bra and boobs.  The guy on the right also reached with his right hand and seemed to go lower.  Caleb was sure he as stroking Molly's crotch through her leggings.  Caleb heard a moan come from Molly.  He saw her slightly buck her hips a couple of times.  He suddenly felt something sticky on his fingers.  He had come and didn't even realize it.  Molly then did up her top, stood up and left the theater.

 

Molly

I arrived back in the lobby.  I tried to slow my breathing.  What the fuck just happened?  Two strange men had groped my boobs and rubbed my center.  My body was still tingling.  I was beyond hot.  Oh, fuck! 

I ran to the restroom and went into a stall.  I unzipped my shorts and pushed them down.  My panties were soaked but amazingly my shorts were only a little damp.  I grabbed some toilet paper and tried to dry myself.  I felt strangely relaxed and sleepy.  Had I just had an orgasm?  When I come back to the lobby, Caleb was standing there. 

"Molly.  What the fuck?" 

I just looked at him and smiled.  Caleb let out an exasperated scoff and tried to take my arm.  I pulled my arm free and walked away from him.  I was super-pissed at Caleb right now.  I went outside and ordered an Uber.  Fifteen minutes later I was home.  I turned off my phone and went to bed. 

Eventually, I fell into a restless sleep.  I was tired of Caleb's games.  However, I was not tired of playing games.  I found that my power over boys, and now men, was intoxicating.  The thrill of the unknown was making me hot, big time!.  What was going to happen next?  Was Caleb going to be a part of the next adventure or was I starting my own journey free of being told what or how to play?  As I drifted off to sleep with my hands in my panties, I was thinking of the college man and how it might be fun to play at a higher level!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by randomgirl2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments