Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hanging Out with My Brother's Friends-Part 1-The Beginning

"The price of hanging out with high school boys."

60
25 Comments 25
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Nathan was gone for the summer.  He had taken a job as a camp counselor and would not be back until late August.  Not that I would miss him, but I would sure as fuck miss hanging with his friends.  Let me explain.  My mother was gone and Dad traveled a lot for work, which made Nathan responsible for me.  Not wanting to stay home, he took me everywhere.  That meant I got to ride around with Nathan and his friends.  I learned to drink beer and occasionally smoke some weed.  Once in a great while, I acted as a lookout while Nathan and his friends "hooked up" with girls they picked up.  They were in college and I was sixteen.  Sweet sixteen and never been kissed.  Not quite.  I kissed a few frogs.  It felt so cool to be doing shit with college men with easy access to beer, cars, and weed.

Then suddenly Nathan was gone.  The prospect of an entire summer doing ordinary stuff scared the shit out of me.  Dad said I was old enough to stay home by myself but that was the last place I wanted to be.  After a week of hanging out by myself, watching Netflix and surfing porn, I was ready to get my old life back.  I didn't have a boyfriend; I only had Nathan's friends. So I texted Josh and told him I was bored.  He was apparently having a mind-numbing day because he came by almost immediately.  We talked for a while and I finally told him I missed hanging out with him and the guys.  Josh said he would talk to them and see.

A couple a days later, I got a text from Josh.  He said they were going to hang out that night and they would be by at seven to pick me up.  I was about to lose my shit I was so excited.  When they pulled up that evening, I literally ran out and jumped in the back seat of the car.  Josh was in the back with Lucas driving and Ben was riding shotgun.  They had a carton of beer and I immediately took a long pull.  We rode around for an hour or so.  By that time, I was about three beers in.  Lucas announced that they needed gas.  The guys started pooling their money.  They looked at me.  I shook my head.  I had nothing.  After getting gas, we rode around until the beer was gone.  It was late and the guys had to work the next day, so they took me home.  Before I got out, Ben said he needed money for the beer for tomorrow.  They all chipped in.  Again, I had nothing. 

The next night they picked me up again.  This time we were headed for a party at the lake.  This was one of my favorite things, hanging with all the college guys and feeling grown-up.  We had a couple of hours to kill, so we drove around.  This time after I got a few beers in, Josh moved over and sat close to me, so close our thighs were touching.  I looked at him with a puzzled look on my face.  Josh asked if I had any money for gas or beer.  I shook my head.  He said that after they dropped me off, they had talked.  They did not mind me hanging out with them but if I could not share the cost of hanging out, I would have to produce something else of value.  Then Josh kissed me.

"Think it over."

Then he moved away.  My mind raced.  I knew that they all wanted something physical from me.  My experience was limited.  I had kissed a few boys and had my ass (what there was of it) cupped and pinched a few times.  I was a very late bloomer and still a girl in most respects.  However, over the spring, I had finally begun to develop.  Really develop is not the right word; I exploded.  In the space of a few months, I had gone from nubs to D cups.  The boys at school noticed.  Hell, Nathan's friends had noticed as had about everyone with a dick.  Up until now, I had been embarrassed.  Now I was faced with the prospect of going home or producing something of "value."  Somehow, I knew that that "value" had to do with my boobs.

BoomCristel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BoomCristel

So I looked at Josh.

"I guess you want to kiss me and stuff."

Josh nodded.  Reluctantly I said okay but no sex.  The three guys looked at each other and nodded.  Ben said that would do, for now.  I shuddered.  What the fuck had I agreed to and what did Ben mean for now?

Josh moved back over and started to kiss me again.  His hand went to my boobs and started squeezing.  I wanted to squirm but I didn't.  He went under my top and started playing with the cups of my bra.  I told him to wait.  He did.  I asked for another beer and I chugged it.  Then I chugged another.  Josh moved back in and immediately went to my bra again.  The beer did its magic and I started to relax.  When I did, I started to feel good.  A warm tingly feeling spread over my body as Josh caressed my boobs.  The car stopped.  Josh and Ben switched places and I chugged another beer. 

Ben started kissing me except with more tongue.  I didn't want to but I moaned.  He went to work on my boobs and the warm feeling intensified.  He told me to raise my arms.  Puzzled I did as told and he took the hem of my top and peeled it off over my head.  I was now sitting in the backseat with Ben in just my bra.  After about twenty minutes of kissing and groping, I was about to explode.  Then the car stopped again.  Ben and Lucas switched places.  I chugged another beer.  Lucas was a lot more aggressive.  His tongue was down my throat immediately.  After groping me for just a couple of minutes, he reached around and effortlessly unsnapped my bra.  I was now topless and literally burning up.  This wasn't a chore at all.  This was fucking great!

The car pulled up to my house.  I gave them a puzzled look. 

Josh said, "We want to show you off at the lake."

I just stared, not sure of what he meant.  Lucas handed me my top.  When I reached for my bra, he said they were keeping it as a trophy.  I put on my top still not sure what was expected.

"Go put on something that shows off those boobs and no bra."

Understanding dawned.  I did not want this feeling to go away.  I went in and rummaged through my clothes.  My recent purchases were aimed at hiding my boobs rather than showing them off.  I finally found a crop top from last summer.  I pulled it over my head and struggled to get my boobs into it.  It would do.  So it was off to the lake with the guys.  When I returned, my boobs were sore and bruised, but that is a story for another day. 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by randomgirl2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments