Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hanging Out with My Brother's Friends-Part 3-Learning A New Skill!

"The price of hanging out with college boys."

37
16 Comments 16
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The next night arrived after a day of profound anxiety. What the fuck was this "notch" they wanted from me? Sex? Something else? What would I be willing to do to stay with the boys?

Nothing I had done and nothing that had been done to me was awful or hurtful. Okay, my boobs still ached. If anything, the whole experience gave me an unexpected sense of power and, could it be, pleasure. Could I relax and let the next thing happen? Would I want the next thing to happen? There was nothing to do but face my fears (and my desires).

~~~

The boys' car pulls into the driveway and I am out the door and into the back seat with Josh. Before we cleared my block, my top is off and on the floor, Josh's mouth is sucking my nipple and I am chugging my first beer and am into my second. Ben is driving and Lucas is reaching over the seat and is stroking my inner thigh. I am tingling and moist by the time the car stops. I open my eyes (when had I closed them?) and see that we are at Josh's house.

"My parents are gone for the weekend," he says as he starts to tug me out of the car. I reach for my top.

"Leave it. You won't need it."

I am then pulled topless across the front yard my boobs bobbing and my nipples hard into the house. We get inside and the guys strip down to their boxers and tell me to strip to my panties. I do. All four of us are standing there eyeing each other. The guys do not have a bad build.

Although I have killer boobs, my legs and ass are skinny. Ben and Lucas go downstairs to play video games. Josh takes me by the hand and starts to lead me to his bedroom. I grab a six-pack and follow him. After downing my third beer, I am feeling really relaxed.

After some heavy kissing and groping, I am super turned on. Josh stops. He takes my hand and lays it on his crotch. What is there is hard and throbbing. He asks me to stroke it. I am curious, so I start rubbing my hand up and down over what I now can feel is his erection. It feels wonderful. I have seen hundreds of dicks on my computer but this is my first "live" dick.

After a bit, Josh stands up and asks me to pull down his boxers. As I do, his dick springs out. This guy is not a porn star but it is six or seven inches of heavily engorged cock. Involuntarily I start to rub and stroke it. Josh moans as I bite back a moan. I am so turned on. Josh's eyes are closed so I feel my panties. They were soaking wet. If this is the next level, I am feeling it big time.

After a few minutes of stroking, Josh looks at me.

"Please suck it!"

Is this a step too far? What will it taste like? I slide off the bed and sink to my knees. I rub my finger over the tip of his dick. Then very tentatively, I lean over and give it a very light lick. It does not taste bad. As I am deciding what to do, Josh moans again. Therefore, I give him a healthy lick. Josh groans big time.

I put my lips on it and take the entire tip into my mouth. His groaning intensifies. Watching porn, I had seen what comes next a hundred times. I slide two inches of dick into my mouth, then three inches, and then back off. Josh moans and I think his knees are about to buckle. I then get into a rhythm. In and out. In and out.

After a minute or so, Josh grunts, pulls his dick out of my mouth and blows his load all over my face. I have also seen this a hundred times. I am a porn star (or just a skinny girl) with cum all over my face. My panties are sopping wet. I lick some cum off my lip. It is salty and sour, not good but not awful either.

I make my way down the hall to the bathroom. After washing the cum off my face, I take off my panties. They are sopping so I rinse them out and hang them up. Whatever is ahead of me, it looks like I am going to be doing it naked. When I get back to the bedroom, Josh is gone and Ben is there. His boxers are already well tented. I knew what is expected. The blowjob with Josh was not bad and he was my bitch for most of it. I now have a ton of confidence.

ErlineDervis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErlineDervis

I walk over to Ben.

"Where's your panties?"

"Does it matter?"

By way of answering, Ben takes me in his arms and kisses me and pulls me (and my boobs) hard into him while cupping my ass. After a couple of minutes of this, he starts to run his hand down the crack of my ass. Not wanting him to get between my legs, I sink to my knees, pull down his boxers and start stroking him.

Ben forgets all about my ass and starts to moan. I lick him. He tastes the same as Josh. I then start the in and out, in and out with his dick. In a short time he suddenly pulls out and shoots his load all over my face and hair. To show him who is in control, I wipe a large amount off my face and lick it off my hand smiling at him. I have his cum in my hair and my cum is running down my legs so I go back to the bathroom and take a shower. I cannot go back home smelling like cum, Ben's or mine. My dad may be home even though that is not likely.

Back in the bedroom, Lucas is waiting patiently.

"I hope you don't mind wet hair."

He says something crass about my boobs and mouth. I cup my boobs and pinch my nipple as I give him a look. Soon his boxers lift. I reach down and stroke him while standing next to him. He moans and starts to reach for me but I sink to my knees and look up at him as I had seen a hundred times in porn clips. I pull down his boxers and immediately start to work on him.

I want the evening to be done. I pretty much know how to do a blowjob and that I can now do it whenever. Onto to his dick goes my mouth. He groans. I start pumping his dick harder and faster with my mouth. In a bare minute, he reaches to pull his dick out of my mouth. I push his hand away and take his dick all into my mouth. His cum explodes against my throat.

I am swallowing like crazy but it feels like Lucas has a gallon of that stuff in him. Eventually, I get it all down. Except for a thorough tooth brushing when I get home, there is thankfully no need for a third cleanup tonight.

After retrieving my drying panties, we go back to the living room where I put on the only article of clean or dry clothing I have left, my shorts. Walking across the yard topless and carrying my panties, we make it to the car and eventually home. For the next few nights, we fall into a routine. The guys pick me up. We drive around until I suck all of them off. Then we hang out with their friends, drink, smoke weed, get something to eat and on one occasion shop for some slutty tops for me.

At times during the evening, I get a tap on the shoulder from one of the boys. I then leave with him to suck him off again. During the course of each evening, I do between five and nine blowjobs. This is becoming a lot of work. I start to bring wet-ones so I can wipe the cum off my face and boobs. I am now closing in on thirty blowjobs and I am good, porn star good. The first one on the night goes fast but the last one goes on and on until I learn a trick from the blessed internet to stick my finger up their ass and things ended quite quickly.

When I am not turned on, I feel a sense of power. They want something from me that I can give them. Even though the sucking is not turning me on, I am happy because I literally have their balls in the palm of my hand.  However, this has become tiring.  One evening I sat down with the guys.

"We need to revise things."

"How so?"

"These constant blowjobs are wearing me down."

So we went back and forth.  Finally, we reached a strained agreement: one blowjob a day.  The guys were a little disappointed but I thought they took it well.  Then I was dumped!

Oh fuck, what do I do now!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by randomgirl2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments