Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Last Holiday, Part Two, Private Pictures, Spying And The Promise Of A Fun Day Out.

"A look back at my last family holiday, where I learned so much about sex"

46
6 Comments 6
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story is about the last holiday I took with my family. It brings back so many memories of the adventures I had and the people I met. My parents were completely unaware of what I got up to and seemed happy to let me wander off for hours, or to pack me off with basically a complete stranger as long as I was happy. This part returns to the voyeur beach, has a couple of sets of private pictures and a failed attempt at spying in the toilets"

As I re-joined my family, I explained I had been playing with a lad called Stu along the beach and had lost track of time. I had my lunch late—warm sandwiches, warm squash, warm crisps. ‘What is the point of the heavy cooler?’ I wondered to myself.

Late afternoon, we packed everything up and made our way to the car, the long climb up the steps. The car doors opened, and it felt like a furnace inside. With no air conditioning and just open windows to try and cool us all as we drove. Showers and a change of clothes, then to the restaurant downstairs for our dinner. The dark-haired girl from breakfast was serving, the same tight jeans, but a white blouse in place of the jumper. I watched her weave between tables. I tried to smile, but she didn’t notice. Afterwards, we sat in the lounge with other families and a TV playing in the corner. Dad had a beer, Mum a wine, and we kids held fizzy drinks while watching TV.

People came and went from the lounge, and then I noticed Arthur walk into the room. He looked different than the other holidaymakers, smarter, with light-coloured trousers and a different hat. He ordered a drink from the dark-haired girl, chatted with her for a moment, and sat on his own on the next sofa to my parents. I suddenly felt a wave of guilt and fear. Was he here to tell or get me into trouble? My mind raced with countless possible dangers.

I tried not to stare at Arthur. He saw me looking at him, and he slowly shook his head, hardly noticeable, and turned away. My sisters were arguing with me, playing up, in their usual annoying way with me. We were like cats and dogs; we should never be left alone for too long. Eventually, I pushed one away too hard, fake tears erupted, and off she went to Mum to complain. While she stood close, being comforted, Arthur now knew who my parents were.

As my sister walked away, I saw Arthur lean across and speak to my parents; they all laughed. Soon he moved seats and began to talk to my parents; they laughed and joked for a while until he finished his drink and left. I made my way quickly outside and caught up with Arthur by his car; he held out a folded envelope, and we each had a hand on it as he said.

“Keep these very safe. I hope you like them and hope to see you tomorrow.”

I took the envelope from him, tucked it into my shorts, and pulled my top down over it. Arthur drove away in his car; it was much nicer than ours. I ran upstairs to the shared bathroom and locked the door. Pulling out the envelope, I found a bunch of glossy black-and-white photographs, six in total. Four looked to be from the beach, showing couples or just women naked or topless. The other two pictures had been taken indoors, on a sofa.

One showed a girl about my age, sitting facing the camera with her legs open a little. There was a man sitting on each side of her, and all of them were totally naked. The last picture showed a lad who reminded me of Stu, on the same sofa but squeezed in between three other men, also all naked. Everyone in the last picture had hard cocks, and one man was holding the lad’s cock.

I stripped out of my clothes as fast as I could, my cock already so hard, my heart banging in my chest. I examined each picture in detail but focused on the indoor pictures, my hand a blur on my cock. My eyes switched between the last two, the girl and the lad. Within a minute, I felt my head go a bit dizzy, and my cock erupted spurt after spurt of cum shot onto the floor. I sat back, and for a short while, in a daze, I just stared at the pictures and the mess.

“Are you going to be long?”

The doorknob rattled as someone tried to use the room. I was glad I had remembered to lock the door. I gathered the pictures, wiped the floor with paper, and dressed. With the envelope hidden in my shorts, I exited the room and went to our rented room to hide the envelope in a book in my bag. Back downstairs, Mum asked if I was feeling OK and said I looked flushed.

“Maybe we should avoid the beach tomorrow,” she said. “Too much sun.”

"No, Mum, I want to go to the beach; I just ran up and down the stairs; I’m fine.”

Soon after, my sisters were ushered upstairs to bed. Later I was also sent up, checked my book was untouched, and laid in bed thinking about tomorrow, trying very hard not to play with my stiff cock again.

 

The next morning was another bright and sunny one, breakfast a repeat of yesterday, the dark-haired girl serving again. She wore the same tight jeans, a different sweater, and her hair in a ponytail. She looked just as beautiful and ignored me totally. We ate, making idle chatter until we made our way out. The same loaded trudge down the steps to the beach carrying our camp and supplies, I could not wait to get away.

I also knew Stu and Arthur said that they met around noon, so I had a couple of hours to kill. I wandered up and down the beach, searching among all the families to see if I could recognise anyone from yesterday or the pictures. No one looked familiar, and none of the women was topless, sadly. Mid-morning, I had to put my shorts on; my cock would not behave in my trunks.

I remembered Stu telling me about how he met Arthur and made my way back up the steps and slipped into the gloomy little toilet block. It was made of corrugated iron, and the only light came from the gaps up around the top and the rusted-off bottoms of the metal sheets. There was just one urinal, one cubicle, and the washbasin Arthur had used to clean me up yesterday. With no one else around, I scanned the wall for the mystery holes. It looked as though half of the bolts had been taken out about waist height.

Leaning close, I could see the ladies next door, but no one about. By moving past the urinal, I could see into a cubicle, but still, no one to see. I stepped into the cubicle; it was even darker—the same holes through which I could see the back of someone in the cubicle. I pushed the cubicle door closed. ‘Damn, no lock.’ I thought and turned back to peer through. The lady looked to be getting changed. I watched her pull a dress up over her head, remove underwear, and pull on a big one-piece swimming costume, with her back to me the whole time.

My cock reacted, and I wondered how many women changed here rather than on the beach. I pulled down my shorts a little and released my aching cock. The lady left, and I turned to sit on the seat with my feet stretched out to try and stop the door swinging open. Looking around, I noticed a big hole in the wall of the cubicle; I could almost get my hand through it, and bending down, I could see across to the urinal.

I sat in silence for a while, stroking my cock slowly, listening for any signs of a lady behind me. I was startled out of my thoughts by footsteps coming into the gents. The door to the cubicle pushed twice against my foot, and I froze. My cock instantly softened, and I leant back away from the big hole. I heard splashing and gingerly lent forward and peered from a distance through to see a man pissing into the urinal. I sat back again, my cock stiffening for no reason at all. I pulled up my shorts, flushed, and ran out into the sunshine.

I made my way quickly down the steps, back to our little camp on the beach, had a drink and some crisps, and excused myself to go and explore the fields beside the cliffs. With calls of ‘be careful’ in my ears, I was free for a couple of hours and ran back up the steps. Over the fence, through the two fields, and then down the various earth slide layers. I retraced as best I could the route from yesterday. As I rounded the last earth level, I found Arthur already sitting with his hat on and his bag beside him.

kylie69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kylie69

“Hello, Peter. Glad you could make it... I see you came the sensible way today.”

“Hi, did I miss anything?”

“No, no one has been along so far. – So, did you like the photos?”

“Oh yes, I really did. Do you have any more? I liked them; can I keep them?”

Arthur chuckled, shaking his head, and motioned for me to sit down on a rock facing him, which raised me up just enough to keep an eye down the beach if I stretched up.

“I spoke to your parents last night. They told me you and your sisters don’t really get on; no big surprise, I guess.”

“Yes, they just cause trouble and tell tales.”

“I told them about a few places and attractions you might enjoy while you are here—car displays, trains, castles, and forts—that kind of thing.”

“They won’t take me. Dad would like it, but my sisters just play up, so we just do what they want.”

“Ahh, yes, I know, I guessed as much, but you never know, you have two weeks.”

We sat and talked for nearly an hour. I was surprised at how much we had to talk about. After a while, I found myself confessing to a few sexual experiences, sadly all on my own, but Arthur seemed very interested. He got very animated when I told him all about the pile of magazines my parents kept hidden in their bedroom. I told him the titles I could remember, some in foreign languages, and the sort of pictures they had. About how the stack would change every few weeks, I was sure they came from my Dad’s work somehow.

A movement along the beach caught my eye; it looked like a couple walking towards us. I ducked out of sight and told Arthur. We took up our place behind the long grass and watched them walk holding hands. I guessed they might be in their early twenties. They got to the huge rock outcrop, stood and looked around, and then walked back along the beach away from us.

“I guess they just came to look at the view.”

Arthur and I went back to our places and continued our chat. Another hour passed with no activity on the beach at all.

“Oh well, I guess we should be going, things to do.”

Arthur seemed to just accept it. I felt really cheated and was so ready to watch another group like yesterday. I think he could sense my frustration; I made no effort to hide it.

“Don’t be so sad; there is no guarantee for a show when we come down here. It is just a nice treat to see random people and what they get up to.”

It didn’t help my mood; we stood, and I made a last desperate scan along the beach, willing someone to come along. We clambered back up to the field and across to the car park.

“Do you know the dark-haired girl who serves in our hotel?”

“Yes, Danielle, she worked there last year as well; she comes for the summer season. Why do you ask?”

“I saw you speak to her yesterday; I think she is beautiful.”

“You should tell her, girls like to be complimented; she is…very friendly.”

Arthur seemed to emphasise the 'very friendly’ and I didn’t really understand. We reached the car park, and Arthur drove away. I went to have another spy in the loos, but there was a queue, and I made my way back to the beach.

The day dragged on. I wandered up and down the beach and swam a little. My sisters aggravated me, and finally, it became time to pack up and carry everything back up to the car. We returned to the hotel and took turns getting showered and changed. I found that the side of the bath in the shared bathroom was loose enough to be carefully pulled away—'a'great hiding place for my pictures,’ I thought. Later in the evening, I planned to move them.

After dinner, we went through to the lounge, and Arthur arrived soon after. He said hello to my parents, ordered a round of drinks, and they sat together talking, laughing, and enjoying each other’s company. I sat away where I could also see one end of the little bar, so I could catch the odd glimpse of Danielle working. I watched Arthur go through to refresh the drinks, and I jealously watched him talking to Danielle. He returned and stopped to speak to me as he passed by.

“Hello, Peter, I’m Arthur. I was telling your parents about a yacht my friend has and wondered if you would like to come along tomorrow. Danielle is also coming; it’s her day off.”

Under his breath, he also said, “Remember we don’t know each other. Oh, and I have another envelope for you.” Then he made his way back to my parents.

A little while later, my parents called me over and introduced me to Mr. Brown and told me he had kindly offered to take me to see a boat tomorrow.

“Call me Arthur. Yes, my friend has a yacht; we plan to take it out for a trip along the coast, but we need a couple of strong lads to crew. Would you like to come along?”

“Is that OK, Mum? Yes, please, but I have never sailed before.”

“Don’t worry, it has an engine too; shall we meet here at ten in the morning?”

I stayed and sat with my parents and Mr. Brown and listened to them talk. He told them he is a photographer and would be very happy to take some family group pictures. His studio, he explained, was really just a long walk from the hotel. I guessed this was why he had a good camera and could make his own photographs. Arthur pulled out a form and said it was some sort of permission release so I could go on the boat, as we were not taking passports. My Mum signed without looking at it.

Arthur bought a couple more rounds of drinks before excusing himself and making his way out of the hotel. I remembered the promised pictures.

“Mum, what should I wear tomorrow? Should I run and ask Mr. Brown?”

I got up and ran outside, catching up with Arthur, who pulled a large envelope out of the boot of his car.

“Enjoy these; bring your swimmers tomorrow and just wear normal clothes. See you in the morning.”

He handed the envelope, and I made my way upstairs straight away and into the shared bathroom. I dropped my shorts to the ground and, with one hand, held my already stiff cock. With the other, I emptied the envelope and found a dozen or so pictures, some quite big, some smaller, some of the people on the beach. I picked them up one at a time, studying each one before moving to the next.

The last two pictures I still have to this day, as they affected me so strongly. My hands trembled, and I could barely believe what I saw. The first was of Danielle, completely naked but taken from behind as she turned. She posed so you could not see anything but her bare back and smiling face. The second picture was also Danielle, her sitting, taken from the front. She held her arm across her chest and had a hand in her lap, so still no glimpse of anything, but so so sexy.

I came within a minute of seeing the pictures, and my cock felt as if it would burst; it felt so hard and swollen. I cleaned up and had to hide the envelope behind the side panel of the bath as someone tried the bathroom door. I hoped I did not look too flustered as I went back downstairs to the family room.

 

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments