Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Last Holiday, Part Four, Finishing The Boat Trip, Sex With Danielle After Watching Her With James And Sam

"the second half of the boat trip, Peter enjoys some firsts with Danielle after watching James with Sam and Danielle"

21
2 Comments 2
462 Views 462
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This story is about the last holiday I took with my family. It brings back so many memories of the adventures I had and the people I met. My parents were completely unaware of what I got up to and seemed happy to let me wander off for hours or to pack me off with a complete stranger as long as I was happy. This part covers the second half of the boat trip, with erotic photographs and a lot of nudity after which Peter spends time licking and fucking Danielle after she sucks him."

Danielle was smiling at me and standing quite close. While I was trying to think of a witty comment, or any comment to be honest, to keep the conversation going, James came towards us.

“Are you OK, Peter? You look a bit quiet.” He sounded concerned.

I realised I was acting oddly and got to my feet; my legs felt wobbly. James put a hand on my shoulder and said I would soon get used to it. I walked slowly over to Tim and Arthur, standing in the shadow of the cliffs.

“I hope you will join in our fun as much as possible while your holiday lasts,” Arthur said to me.

I nodded and said I wanted to, while I stared at his cock hanging in front of him. I could not get the thought that it had been inside me out of my head. I wondered if all cocks felt so wonderful doing that. I understood why Arthur had got Tim to fuck him. I wondered if it felt as good to be the person doing the fucking. All my thoughts raced around in my head, and in reaction, my cock was already pointing up and hard again.

I only vaguely heard James calling to Danielle; it was Arthur who nudged me and said I should turn around and watch. James and Siobhan were calling Sam and Danielle over to the blanket. James had stripped off and was lying on his back on the blanket. Siobhan undressed Sam and spent a couple of minutes fingering her and kissing her. Sam then squatted down over James’s face. I wasn’t quite sure what was going on except that I could see James’s cock swelling up immediately.

Siobhan turned her attention to Danielle, and soon I was again staring at her perfect naked body. I felt so jealous of Siobhan, whose hands roamed all over Danielle. She was kissing her nipples and holding her pointed tits in her hands. Danielle rested her hands on Siobhan’s shoulders. I watched Siobhan slide one hand down and press it between Danielle’s legs. Initially, she was just brushing through her dark pubes, and then her fingers were gone between her legs. Danielle’s head rolled backwards, and I guessed that whatever Siobhan was doing felt good to Danielle. I tried to remember everything, hoping to have a chance to do the same to a girl one day soon.

James lifted Sam up and moved her down his body, and Siobhan pushed Danielle across to replace her. Sam shuffled further on her own until she was sitting on his cock. Siobhan bent down and used a hand to guide him inside Sam. I wondered if he was inside her pussy or her bum and wondered if they felt the same. Sam looked like she was riding a pony as she started to rise and fall; I could just make out James’s cock standing up on each movement. Danielle was sort of wriggling on James’s face; I guessed he was licking her, but it looked quite awkward.

The scene lasted a few minutes, with Danielle wriggling and Sam rising and falling, before James lifted Danielle up and she moved towards Sam. Sam lifted away, and I saw Danielle grip James’s cock and lower herself onto it. Danielle continued the same movement Sam had been doing, but faster, much faster after a few moments. Siobhan laid Sam down and knelt between her legs, and she was fingering and licking her pussy. My cock was so hard it almost hurt. Arthur gave it a playful squeeze and asked if I wanted to fuck him. I desperately wanted to say yes but did not want to miss a moment of watching Danielle.

“Would you rather wait and ask Danielle?” I heard Arthur say it sounded like a dream.

I nodded and struggled to say, “Yes please.” And Arthur laughed.

Sam started to tremble, and her legs were shaking as Siobhan had her mouth clamped over her pussy. I heard her crying out, but not with words, just noises, before Siobhan sat up and watched her quivering on the blanket. I was sure I had just watched her orgasm. Meanwhile, James was grasping Danielle’s hips, and it looked like he was making her go even faster. Suddenly he stopped moving her and held her down against him. His body was sort of pulsing in waves while Danielle sat very still.

Arthur went over and said something to Danielle and James, and they both nodded. I watched him grab his camera, and I assumed he was going to take pictures of them, but he beckoned me over.

“Peter, if you want to fuck Danielle, now is your chance. I’ll take some pictures so you can always remember it.”

At that moment, I would not have cared if a whole town had stood and watched. I was so keen to have the chance to do anything with Danielle.

“Is this your first time with a girl?” Danielle asked me, still sitting on James’s lap.

"Yes, it is, but I promise to do whatever you tell me.”

“Lie down on your back, and let me show you some things.”

Danielle moved and allowed James to roll away, and she squatted down next to me. I barely heard Arthur’s camera clicking away. Danielle leaned over and wrapped one hand around my cock; it felt like an electric shock. I was staring at her breasts, which seemed to be pointing towards my cock and getting closer. Danielle leaned over, and I watched her lick the tip of my cock. I was afraid I would cum immediately. I felt my whole body tense. Arthur was taking pictures, some very close, some standing back.

Danielle stroked my cock very slowly and licked up all the precum that was leaking out. I was feeling a little dizzy from the excitement. Then Danielle opened her mouth and pushed herself down until my cock was completely inside her warm, wet mouth. It felt so good, so amazing, so much better than any wanking I had ever known. I wanted to watch and remember everything in detail. Arthur was taking some very close-up pictures. Danielle’s nipples were just touching my body, and I could see she was moving around closer to me. Wisps of her long hair brushed me with her movements. Her head was starting to move up and down my cock, and I knew I was very close to cumming.

Danielle was kneeling right beside me, and I was torn between staring at her beautiful mouth wrapped around my cock and her lovely pale bum just inches from my face. I wished Danielle would lay on her side to let me see her pussy close-up; as if she read my thoughts, she began to move. The leg closest to me lifted up, and I had a memorable view of her pubes. It was almost too close to focus. I was aware of Arthur taking close-up pictures, probably of my face staring at her. I could smell her pussy; it was glistening and wet, and I did not dare to blink and miss a moment.

Then her leg came down on the other side of my head, and I could not see anything. A moment later, I felt Danielle’s pussy pressed against my mouth and nose. For a second I could not breathe, but I did not care. I pushed my tongue out and licked; somehow it felt like the right thing to do. I will never forget the taste of her; it was intoxicating. Danielle moved around and leaned forward, and suddenly I could breathe and also see up past her pale bum cheeks. I could see Arthur taking more pictures.

BrianaGarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrianaGarner

Suddenly I was aware that Danielle was wanking my cock and, at the same time, had most of it in her mouth. The feelings were intense and rushed into my brain. I lost all control and knew I was about to cum but with my mouth covered, I could not warn Danielle. I felt cum erupt from my cock, spurt after spurt. I was worried about how Danielle would react. She did not seem to have taken my cock out of her mouth; I hoped I was not about to get shouted at. Arthur moved around, and I heard the shutter clicking.

Danielle sat up, nearly covering my nose, and I heard Arthur ask her to open her mouth. For a few seconds, I froze underneath Danielle until she spoke to me. She asked why I had stopped licking and said it was her turn to cum. She wriggled and pressed herself firmly down onto me and giggled. I resumed licking as hard and fast as I could, with no real idea what I was doing. Danielle adjusted her position and made it a lot easier. Siobhan came across and knelt very close; her head was touching mine when she spoke.

Siobhan told me what to do, how to lick, and where to concentrate. She moved away, and Arthur took a couple of pictures before she carried on telling me what to do. I know I licked and also suckled on Danielle’s pussy a lot longer than she had sucked my cock, but I guessed it was because I was a beginner. Danielle started to make little noises, and I felt her legs tremble against my face. Siobhan urged me to go faster and keep on that one spot, licking her clit. I was concentrating so hard that I barely felt her idly stroking my still-hard cock. A moment later, Danielle screeched and shuddered, and Siobhan said I should stop.

My mouth was filled with tastes, and my face was soaked in the juices leaking from Danielle. I wondered if she had pissed just a little but assumed girls cum just like boys. I felt so proud to have made Danielle cum, and secretly so turned on to have swallowed her cum. Arthur took a few pictures before Danielle moved around to kneel beside me again.

“Do you want to be on top, or with me on top? Danielle spoke and smiled.

I stared at her and wondered where my cum had gone; she seemed happy, so I did not mention it.

“Whatever you want or think, I don’t know.” Was all I could manage to mumble before I added, “This is the best day ever, thank you.”

Danielle put her hands on my chest and swung her leg over me; she was sitting facing me, squashing my cock to my body. She slid forwards and backwards over my cock while I stared at her, drinking in her amazing figure. Arthur took more pictures. I saw James hand him a different camera and wondered how many pictures he had taken. I also wondered why he and James never had their picture taken. Danielle lifted up just a little, and her hand guided my cock into her pussy. I watched as if in slow motion she slowly lowered herself down until I was completely inside her.

If her mouth had been the best feeling ever, her pussy was a thousand times better. If I had not already cum twice on the beach, once just a few minutes ago, I would have cum instantly. The feeling of being completely surrounded by the warm, wet, slippery tightness was overwhelming. I felt like I might pass out at any moment; the pleasure was so intense. Danielle smiled down at me and asked if I was enjoying it. I could do nothing other than nod and smile back. She grabbed my hands and planted them on her boobs, cupping them to her. They felt so firm and at the same time soft; the skin was soft but the flesh was so firm.

Arthur and Siobhan urged me to squeeze them and to gently pinch and play with her nipples. I did everything they asked and soon watched her nipples grow and become puffy. Danielle was riding me like she had done with James; the feeling was almost unbearably pleasurable. I did not want it to stop, but all too soon I felt my cock and balls begin to tingle, and then my whole spine seemed to tingle. My hands were shaking, and I felt dizzy as my cock began to spurt cum for the third time that day. Danielle must have known or felt it as she mercifully stopped and sat still on my pulsing cock.

Her smile was the first thing I noticed when I came down from my euphoric state. I missed the first thing she said until she repeated it, thanking me. I thanked her profusely, endlessly, until she lifted up. I watched my shiny wet cock slip out of her. It was soft for the first time all day. Something was dribbling out of her, running onto my body, and I knew it was my cum. At that moment I also understood that I had been licking James’ cum from her pussy earlier. The thought began to turn me on again; I felt my cock twitch.

Danielle kissed me on the forehead before she walked away, and Arthur helped me to my feet. He urged me to take a quick dip in the sea to clean up. I joined Danielle, Sam, and Tim splashing around for a few minutes before Sharon handed out a few towels, and we all got dressed in our normal clothes. We ferried everything back to the yacht, and all sat in the cabin on the journey back. There was a lot of hugging and goodbyes as we left the boat. James and Siobhan said they hoped to see me again, and I said I did too. Sam and Tim said they had enjoyed meeting me and hoped Sharon would arrange another time. It struck me that Sharon had not taken part in anything while we were on the beach.

Arthur drove us back to the hotel, and we just arrived in time for dinner. Danielle smiled widely as she left us, and Arthur said he hoped to see me at the beach soon. I promised I would be there all the time that I could. Arthur said hello to my parents before he left and told them that I had been a great help and a real credit to them. He apologised for being a little late but said it was due to the tides.

My parents asked me about the day as we ate dinner. I told them we had sailed along the coast and that I had had the best day. I told them about the boat but nothing about the little cove or any hint of what we had done. I had a shower after dinner and noticed my pants had white stains in them when I changed. The thought of what the stain was already had me dreaming of the best day I had ever had.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments