Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Neighbourly Viewing

"Back garden search light gave away their hot tub secret."

47
16 Comments 16
13.8k Views 13.8k
909 words 909 words

Ever since we moved into this house I have found our neighbour attractive. We occasionally talk at the front of our houses and pass post to each other when we have been out, but apart from that our interactions have been limited. 

Last summer they purchased a lazy spa hot tub and inflated it on the small patio next to our joining fences. This afforded them the most privacy of anywhere in their garden. At first, I found this annoying as the jets are quite loud and they often use this in the evenings. 

With how our houses are joined their hot tub sits virtually below my office window, partially covered by the fence. I soon learned I could often see them both in the hot tub on evenings, allowing me to see her in a bikini.

At this point, I should probably explain my neighbours. Paige is around late twenties, blonde, and generally in good shape. Just the right amount of curve to make you take interest. Her partner Dan is around the same age and also keeps himself in good shape with an exposing, 6ft plus figure. They had a baby not long after we moved in and from that point on I have classed Paige as a milf. 

Anyway, one evening I had gone upstairs and I noticed through the open door of my office that their searchlight was on. As I entered my office to see why I heard the jets from the hot tub and decided to see what was going on.

What I saw before me was the usual scene. Both Paige and Dan were in the hot tub with a glass of wine each laughing and enjoying their soak. I was about to leave when I heard Paige say, "take them off." This piqued my attention from my hidden view. 

After some more words I could not hear, Dan stood from the spa and removed his shorts facing away from me and towards Paige. A naughty smile came across her lips and she lent forward and with her free hand she began to stroke Dan's cock. 

Dan sat back down into the water as Paige continued to keep her hand at work while they kissed passionately. Within seconds, in a fumble of splashing water, Dan removed the top of her bikini exposing her breasts to the waves. Her nipples grew hard against the cool late February night air. 

Some time passed of passionate kissing before Paige stood, turning her back to Dan she bent over removing her pants before turning through 180 to look him in the eyes. All of which gave me a fantastic view of her fully naked body with water splashing up to just above her knees.

Paige knelt down in the water and proceeded to straddle Dan's legs and they began to kiss once more. Just as the jets of the lazy spa died the water cleared for me to see Paige lower herself onto his erection and begin to ride him.

MelisaTeylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelisaTeylor

With my window on the night lock as I often left it I could hear the splashes of water along with the soft moans they both began to make. Dan began to grab both her buttocks and spread them to allow him deeper access to her, again giving me an amazing view. Their moans grew louder and at this point, my hand instinctively dropped inside my own shorts.

I began to stroke my own erection hearing their soft moans of each thrust. As if reading my mind for a better view, I heard Dan request her turn around for reverse cowgirl. Paige responded by turning and reinserting his hard cock inside her. Now facing me I had a clear view of Paige's front, her wet breasts bouncing up and down as she thrust herself onto her partner.

She lowered one hand under the water and between her legs to rub herself while her other hand rose to her left breast, all the while her body being supported by Dan. 

As the minutes rolled by I could see she was getting close and she was taking me and Dan with her. With her body beginning to tense she told Dan not to move and she sank full length on his cock with her fingers bringing her to an excellently performed orgasm. 
As that subsided she leaned forward and removed Dan from inside her. He intuitively followed and knelt bending her for a doggy-style third position. Her audible moan was evident as he re-entered her from behind. 
 

He too was soon close to climax, with his breathing deepening. He backed away from Paige who turned around. He stood up and she began to once again stroke his hard cock from her knelt position in front of him.

With authority, Paige said, "if you get this in my hair I will kill you." Seconds later, Dan's cock began to erupt with shoots of white cum hitting Paige's face and upper body. As I also began to orgasm I lost count of the number of spurts which landed on Paige but the total must have been close to eight or nine. 
 

With her face and upper body completely covered in hot and sticky ropes of cum, Paige reached for a towel to wipe her face before standing up to give me one last full frontal view before she excused herself for a well-earned shower. And with that, my evening's entertainment ended.  

 

 

Published 
Written by James00719
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments