Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tight Holes and Toys Make Explosive Combinations

"Weeks of persuasion lead to her first anal orgasm."

22
1 Comment 1
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I have always been a little more wild than my girlfriend. She can be considered more vanilla in a lot of the things we do, including bedroom activity. That is not to say our sex-life is boring, far from it. 

She has always been shy of using toys, something I on the other hand think would add volumes to our activities. For our upcoming anniversary, we had been looking online for some lingerie to mark the occasion. We had plenty already but we enjoy getting new things. 

On the particular site we were looking on there was a deal to get a free vibrator with lingerie over a certain amount. The lingerie we both liked was over this amount as most were, so at the checkout process, it was added. My girlfriend was cautious of this but I reassured her we could try it together and if it was not her thing we could leave it well alone. 

Days passed and our order arrived. The evening of our anniversary we had dinner at our favourite nice restaurant and some cocktails before heading home. All evening I had been waiting to see her in the lingerie she would be putting on as soon as we got home. The tension between us at dinner was unbearable as it had now been four days since we last had sex. 

We climbed into a taxi and set off home, when in the darkness of the back seat her hand began to roam my upper thigh. Immediately my jeans became tight across my groin and it was not long before her hand was solely brushing across my now quite evident and straining erection. 
 

Her teasing continued all the way home until she stumbled from the cab to the door. Once inside and the door locked behind us I pinned her against tbe wall and we began to kiss passionately. Our tongues intertwined as my hands now had their turn roaming her. 

Just as I had lifted her dress enough to feel the dampness of her black lace thong she batted my hand away. 
 

'I have lingerie to put on,' she said maintaining perfect eye contact with me. She took the unopened parcel from the cabinet in our hall and proceeded upstairs. As we reached the top she said, 'you can wait in the bedroom,' before entering the bathroom and closing the door behind her. 

I flipped down onto our bed hoping she would not be long. Praying she would not be long.

After no more than a few minutes the bathroom door opened and the unmistakable sound of heels emerged. She slowly walked towards our bedroom before entering and standing at the end of our bed. My mouth fell open.

She stood before me looking as hot as she ever has before or since. The deep blue one-piece lingerie she was wearing perfectly contrasted her lightly tanned skin and blonde hair. The strapless top did everything it could to promote her 34Ds front and centre of my attention.

I remained speechless for upwards of thirty seconds just admiring the view. I then noticed her left hand contained a small purple vibrator. She saw my gaze upon it and she confidently passed it to me. She knelt on the bed with one leg either side of mine before pushing me flat to the bed and kissing me.

My hands instinctively found her ass. My hands roamed feeling the fabric of the lingerie tightly held between her cheeks.

She slowly began unbuttoning my shorts while kissing me. As my shirt opened she kissed down my neck and onto my torso before climbing off the bed to continue her removal at my belt. Once that was out of the way it was not long before my jeans and boxers also found their way to our bedroom floor, releasing my cock into the air, standing tall and thick between us.

She leant over me, taking the tip inside her lips. I felt her tongue roll across the back of my head as a deep moan escaped me. My cock went deeper into her mouth getting wetter and warmer with each dip of her head. Still turning her tongue as she sucked up and down she began to go deeper and hold for longer with each thrust into her mouth.

emma_shy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emma_shy

While I was thoroughly enjoying the experience, I did not want to blow in the first act. I pulled out of her mouth before telling her it was my turn.

I stripped the gorgeous lingerie from her body leaving her in just the black heels she had worn all night. I laid her back on the bed where I had been before dancing my own tongue across her clit. Her loud moans told me to keep going as I placed my lips around her hood and began to lightly suck it in between my lips.

Her hands gripped at my hair as she ground her hips against my face. As I came up for air she reached out for the vibrator and handed it to me. I didn't need a second invitation. 

I inserted it between her wet folds and turned on the lowest setting before returning my lips to their previous position. She began to moan and gasp for air as her body tensed. In under a minute she began to shake as her first orgasm hit.

Throughout her climax my lips did not leave her, making the intense pressure enough for her audible moans. As she began to come down from her first orgasm I turned up the setting and tried again to get her to her limit. Again it did not take long before she tensed and squirmed under the sensations from her pussy.

The taste of her wetness hit my tongue and she moved her hips when her second orgasm took over her body.

At this point, I backed away and removed the vibrator for me. Taking a second to admire her beautiful body, I returned inserting my cock inside her and slowly thrusting at her now very wet hole. She sat up on her elbows and reached for the vibrator. Making eye contact with me she turned it on and applied pressure with it to her clit. I instinctively began to pound away harder at her. 

Moments later I pulled out and flipped her onto her front. I kissed her gorgeous ass and licked at her wetness before dragging my tongue up between her ass cheeks to her hole. Licking around the edges of her ass her breathing intensified. Before she said something that took me by surprise.

'Fuck my ass.'

I had to ask her to say it again.

'Fuck me in my ass,' she said louder. Again I did not need another invitation.

I took some lube from our bedside draw and applied it all over my cock. I lined up behind her and began to push my head against her tight hole. With some resistance, the head passed inside her and she let out a loud moan mixing pleasure and pain.

Letting her get used to my cock inside her I reached for the vibrator and inserted it into her pussy alongside my cock in her ass. Turning it on the distinctive buzz was lost in her moan.

I began to push deeper into her ass as her moan grew louder with pleasure. Thrusting in and out while leaving the vibrator buried inside her, I could feel the vibrations through to her ass.

'Harder,' she panted as I thrust deeply into her. With each harder thrust, both of us became deeper in breathing. She began to scream as a third orgasm built inside her.

I turned the vibrator up another setting, sending her over the edge in a load and convulsing orgasm that shook her entire body. With this, I could feel my own moment coming.

With both hands, I gripped her hips and pounded at her ass with everything I had. My own orgasm took hold as she came down from hers and I pumped all of my cum deep inside her. Shot after shot left deep in her ass. 

As I slowed I pulled out of her and she fell flat to the bed, a large hole now left where I had been. It is safe to say the vibrator will be staying close by from now on. 

 

Published 
Written by James00719
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments