Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mailbox

"An expanding story of a developing neighborhood web of sexual adventure"

24
7 Comments 7
12.5k Views 12.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Chapter One

She sorted through the handful of eclectic postal junk as she sauntered back up the driveway. It was midday on Wednesday and a rare, relaxing day around the house -- no school activities to dash out to -- just a few free hours to herself in the hours before school let out, at 3:30pm. There were the usual flyers, a countywide newspaper, the water bill... and a greeting card, hand-addressed to her. That always catches one’s attention, right? She sat down at the kitchen table and slid her fingers under the flap to open it. The front of the card was illustrated with a clothesline pinned with panties hung out to dry. Inside it read, “Sometimes the best days are spent without panties.” Leigh’s eyes widened as she opened and read the handwritten note:

My guess is that, at some point, you’ve masturbated while fantasizing about me. I’ve certainly caressed my balls and run my hand up the full length of my stiff rod while visualizing you naked. If you’re intrigued with the idea of a secret rendezvous that doesn’t involve your husband, post ‘Up for an adventure!’ on Facebook, and you’ll receive another card with further provocative instructions. P.S. I’m one of your 134 male friends.

Frozen, for the moment, she quickly glanced over her shoulder as she sat at the table, just to make sure she was alone. She wasn’t on Candid Camera, right? She subconsciously dropped her fingers to the crotch of her terrycloth shorts and repositioned her silk panties, which had shifted slightly as she had read. Not quite sure what to make of this, she reread the card before stuffing it back into the envelope. She quickly dashed up to the bedroom, hiding it in one of her dresser drawers -- ironically, under a pile of her silk and cotton undies -- where her hand brushed against her modest stash of vibrators in the process.

She tried to go about the rest of her afternoon and put this unexpected proposal out of mind, but that was futile. How could it not be? Who could have been so bold to send her such a note? She pondered the idea of responding on Facebook as the card suggested, but would that be too risky? Was this some sort of joke? Leigh was perfectly content in her marriage, but it was certainly no sex-fest. She shared in the responsibility, however, whatever passion there had been had left with the birth of her first child. The idea of a wild, quick, sex-fueled, yet anonymous tryst, seemed excitingly “out of her comfort zone”! But still... she couldn’t, right?

The several hours of “free time” seemed to whiz by faster than usual, and soon she jumped into the shower to freshen up before heading out to pick up the kids in front of the school and taking the eldest to his doctor appointment. Her thoughts spun as the hot shower water cascaded down her back. A bar of soap in hand, she found herself pressing it against the mound between her thighs, as her mind wandered. Her vulva tingled as her pubic hair collected a healthy lather of suds and her hips swayed rhythmically to the sensation. “He could be right”, she pondered silently, “I have fantasized about a few of the guys who very well might be on my friends list”. A few faces popped through her mind. “Who the hell could this be?-- Who would I even want it to be?”. With that, she rinsed off, got dressed and headed out for the afternoon routine. However, instinctively, she knew this was probably just the beginning. 

 

Leigh scrolled through her contacts as she sat in the waiting room. “He’s exactly right- I’ve got 134 male contacts”, she thought to herself, “OK, that’s creepy. I’ve got to figure this out!”.  She usually went back with her son for his doctor appointments, but he had reached that awkward stage and this was just a sports physical, so she had gladly stayed behind to solve her mystery. It was a good thing that she had changed into blue jeans because her pussy was weeping like willow tree! She squirmed in her seat nonchalantly trying to reposition herself as she continued to sort through her ‘friends” page. “Could it be Danielle’s husband, Dan?" She flashed back a month or so, to that mid-summer afternoon at the community pool, when she was fairly certain Dan had caught her staring down the bulge in his swim trunks. Leigh stowed away in her bedroom later that afternoon and imagined her friend’s husband on top of her-- his hardened, well-lubricated prick sliding in and out of her desperately neglected hole, as she slid the life-like dildo into her body, first from one angle- then the other. When she slipped it out a few minutes later, her convulsions had coated the entire shaft with such a sticky film that she couldn’t help but to slide it past her lips and taste her uncontrolled response! "...I guess it could be him”, she imagined, “...or then again, is it Kevin?" her neighbor from down the block whose wife, Bobbi, had recently been rumored to have had an affair? "Maybe it's Kevin!

Just then, the door to the waiting room opened, and she stashed her phone while simultaneously reaching for her car keys. On the trip home, her face flushed red. She could feel the juices of her vagina drip past her thighs and into the crack of her ass....soaking her panties as they did. Shameful, is how she felt, as she taxied her children back home. Once there, the kids scattered as she dashed in the house to log-on and continue her detective work before her husband, Tim, made it home from work. Before long her evening routine was in full swing and she busied herself without giving it too much further thought.

Later that night her mind wandered again as she brushed her hair in the mirror and got ready for bed. Her husband, already fast asleep, never even noticed the sheer blue thigh-high nightie she had chosen as sleepwear. She crawled under the covers and laid on her back, letting her hand wander between her legs...slowly pushing her fingers through a relatively untrimmed bush of tufted brownish locks. Her middle finger pushed into her crevice as she softly parted the lips of her neglected labia. She sighed, basked in a few pleasurable strokes from her roaming hand, before rolling onto her side and drifting off to sleep.

 

The next morning came in what seemed like moments. She had slept soundly. Perhaps, it was because this was the morning that her husband had dropped the kids off at school on his way to work, in time for their early morning activities club-- which permitted her an extra hour of sleeping in, and an unusual leisurely morning. Leigh turned on the shower and then stood at the bathroom sink for a few moments brushing her hair, giving the water time to warm. Then, slipping the straps of her slinky nightie over her shoulders, she stepped out of the pool of fabric on the floor and entered the misty, glass shower stall. She felt her breasts sway slightly as she stepped over the door frame and into the enclosure.....closing the glass door behind her. The morning stream of hot water pelleted off her back as she tilted her head back to enjoy the waterfall effect on her hair. She found the first moments of her morning shower so relaxing. The contrasting temperatures of the cool room air, combined with the steam of the shower, drew a natural reaction from her light brown areolas -- tingling, stiffening, the fat nubs of her nipples swelling in response to the sensation. 

Her stream of thoughts were awoken beneath the spray.

arishabonherth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
arishabonherth

For better, or for worse, Leigh had come to admit to herself that she was probably a bit of prude when it came to overt sexual adventure. Her mind pondered: “Tim forcing his erection onto her lips was.....you know, SO last decade....but something new.....like, perhaps, DAN’S DICK?-- Weeelll, that was another story!”. 

She simply couldn’t get the fantasy of another man’s dangling member out of her mind. In fact, she purposely worked towards letting herself materialize it in her thoughts. The visualization caused her aching labia to throb in the shower’s steamy mist. 

She closed her eyes. Just the thought of reaching back to run her hand along the engorged length of his excited shaft made her whole body go limp! Reaching back, she grabbed the hairbrush she had inadvertently brought into the enclosure. Leaning forward, she rested her shoulder on the glass, simultaneously reaching down for a squirt of conditioner, with which she coated the handle. Her body tensed as her arm swept between her legs, stretching back and positioning the end of the brush against the tightness of her virgin sphincter. “What the fuck?” she queried to herself, as if to question what she was clearly preparing to do. However, that didn’t stop her.

She began to apply steady pressure, in an attempt to satisfy what was quickly mushrooming into a full-blown fantasy. Separating her pale cheeks, her reluctant asshole puckered with half-hearted resistance as she forced the issue. Slowly, yet surely, Leigh coaxed the end of the makeshift phallus past her own defenses, and gasped to herself, almost in defeat, as her lover invaded her most private canal. Surrender was inevitable.

The stiffness of the implement began its ascent-- venturing to explore the darkest, unexplored regions of her fiery passion. “Oh my God! Dan! NO!”, escaped as a murmur across her lips, “YES! Let me feel you, baby.....push it! Push it up into me! Damnit Dan! That’s It...FUCK MY ASS!”. She intensely felt the entire brunt of what she imagined to be his skinned sheath dominating her entire cavity. The warmth. The terseness. Her entire body gave way to his will as soon, she was slamming the full length of the handle into her body, weakening completely to its desire. Leigh fumbled for her clitoris, desperate to find it, and as she did, massaging her button with abandon as her vagina roared its approval as the tension left her body in a series of uncontrollable squirts of female ejaculate, enthusiastically jetting upon the tiled floor below her quivering knees. She HAD to have this! THIS had just become her desire. 

 

The week had seemingly flown by. It was Saturday morning as Leigh sat at the table in the kitchen nook savoring a cup of coffee. 
Her husband was out of town for the weekend on business and both kids had spent the night with friends; it was the kind of peaceful, relaxed morning that came way too infrequently. The sun shone through the back door leading to the deck as she flipped through her social media account catching up on the latest posts.

From outside she heard the familiar sound of a small gasoline engine roar to life. It startled her, momentarily, before remembering that is was likely just the teenage boy that came by each week to mow their lawn. She moved to the kitchen sink and peered out into the backyard. Until this very moment, it had yet to occur to her that the young man that mows the lawn was, in fact, nineteen-year-old Kenny Mains, the teenage son of her neighbors Dan & Danielle! When they had first moved in, Tim had cut the grass himself, but since then, the demands of his job had escalated, which led to more frequent business travel. Tim had struck a deal with the neighborhood teenager to come by each weekend to take care of the task. Leigh took a sip of her coffee as she watched him adjust the mower’s engine and then, unexpectedly, reach down and pull the bottom of his t-shirt up and over his head. She stared out at his toned, muscular torso as he began to mow. “Wow!”, she thought, “I probably shouldn’t be lusting after a nineteen-year-old, huh?

Young Kenny stood, as she guessed, just short of six feet and was an attractive boy. She had watched him grow up in neighborhood over the past six years or so, and now, peering out the window at her kitchen sink, she guessed she hadn’t realized just how much the young man had developed. Shirtless, Kenny set about mowing the lawn in only a pair of tennis shoes and cut-off Levi’s.  Leigh broke her stare, returning to the table in the nook where she had left her iPad and had been thumbing through a copy of this week’s local paper. She sat back down and turned her attention to the sale ads, occasionally glancing back from her chair to check his progress in the yard. 

Should she be worried that her newly re-ignited sexuality had her checking out the physique of her girlfriend’s teenage son, she wondered silently? Glancing back out into the sunshine-soaked backyard, she arose from her chair and moved towards the patio door, her hand grazing past her left breast as she brushed the hair from her face. Kenny was mowing a line from the far backyard up towards the deck area, as she reached for the knob of the French door and stepped out to the patio.

Hey Kenny!”, she yelled, wanting to be heard over the roar of the small gasoline engine. The boy looked up and brought the mower to a standstill and released his hands from the safety bar, the engine still whirling. Leigh took on a girlish bounce to her step as she hopped over towards the deck railing, planted her palms on top and, raising up on her tippy-toes, feeling her blue jeans cling to her ass cheeks, she suddenly became self-aware that her braless, natural boobies had followed her bouncing motion, her stiffening nipples poking through her flimsy white cotton half-shirt, as she struck a conspicuously flirtatious pose. The belly button of her bare midriff peeked out at the boy from just above the railing, as it instantaneously flashed through her mind, that, for sure, a young man of his age would certainly take quick note of such subtleties.

Just that thought alone made her blush. She felt the wave run across her face as she stammered for something appropriate to say. ”My husband is out of town for the weekend... I guess he just forgot to tell me that you would be by! Is it too hot to mow?” She reasoned that expressing concern supported her reason for interrupting his work. She began to focus on the sweat that dripped from the boy’s brow as he responded:

Nah, I’m fine Mrs. J.

Striking her most seductive smile, Leigh nodded, “OK,.....just come in the front door when you’re done and I’ll pour you some ice water and write you a check!”. And with that, the mother of two turned to head back inside, instinctively twisting her ass and tugging at the denim fabric that stuck in her crack. As she made her way back across the deck she glanced at the reflection in the glass door, only to catch him staring her all the way back into the house. Her whole body fluttered. She wasn’t quite sure how this had come about and, deep down, she knew it was heading her towards nowhere good, yet it damn sure energized her! Hormones surged through her body like a heavy pour from a shot glass of whiskey. Her crotch literally pulsated with excitement! Somehow, she needed to quell that fire, and it certainly wouldn’t wait until her husband came home!

 

Published 
Written by BeachCritter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments