Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An interesting meeting working from home

"My girlfriend makes a work call hard to focus on."

24
6 Comments 6
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Working from home presents a lot of new challenges. From adapting to my home office and not being with my team, there were a lot of changes to get used to when the office closed in the pandemic. 
 

One good thing to come from it was the introduction of Emma into my life. She was the same age as me, twenty-seven, stunningly attractive, funny and had a sexual appetite larger than my own. What was not to like?
 

Not long into our relationship, we decided to make a go at living together. The pandemic rules would have stopped us from seeing each other and neither of us wanted that. Our relationship grew stronger as the weeks came by, both in a loving way and very much in a sexual way. 
 

Emma is a dental nurse and her hours had become drastically reduced at work with the closures throughout the year. She currently worked two days a week leaving her with a lot of free time. As I worked 9-5 from my home office, she would often be left in other parts of my flat to entertain herself. 
 

On her non-working days, I would drag myself out of bed around 7:30 am leaving her gorgeous naked body to sleep for a while longer. Some time later she would emerge, walking into my office wearing only one of old of my t-shirts with coffee. The baggy shirt did little to cover her curvy ass and her 34DDs swinging loosely underneath it. 
 

On this particular morning, I had woken up with a significant case of morning wood when my alarm went off. As I turned it off, Emma stirred into life with a stretch of her arms. I returned to spooning her, wrapping my hands around her body to cup her breasts in my right hand. 
 

She wiggled her bum against the feeling of my erection pressing it against my body and between the cheeks of her ass. 'Someone is wide awake,' she said sleepily before placing her hand up on my chin behind her. 
 

'He is wide awake but I have an early meeting,' I returned. Emma let out a sigh that expressed her disappointment. 

'Well I guess my vibrator will get a morning workout then,' Emma said to break the silence. My hand traced from her right breast down her stomach to her trimmed pubic hair. My fingers circled her neatly maintained hairs before continuing down and grazing her clit. 
 

'Believe me, I will make up for it tonight,' I promised, before kissing her head and leaving the bed to take a shower. As much as I really didn't want to. 
 

Throughout my shower my cock stayed like an iron rod, thinking of her naked body I had just left. I grabbed a towel and exited the shower, returning from my en-suite to the bedroom. 
 

Emma had removed the covers from the bed and spread her legs to give me a full view of the show she was putting on. With her vibrator in her right hand, she wiggled it at me saying, 'Are you sure that meeting is sooo important.' A wicked smile brushed across her lips as she said it. 
 

'Unfortunately, it really is,' I said with complete disappointment. Emma then turned on her purple vibrator without losing eye contact from me. She slowly inserted the length inside herself, letting a moan escape her lips as she did. 
 

Right then I debated quitting my job. I hated the director for scheduling an 8 am meeting. Regardless of that, I had to go. I kissed Emma passionately and told her just how hot she looked as put on my shirt. She was such a tease. 
 

I sat at my desk with just a shirt on. There was no point even attempting trousers with the erection I had and the call didn't require video, only audio. I settled into the call over the next thirty minutes as my full-blooded erection sub-sided, however, my hormones did not. 
 

EriekaMood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EriekaMood

Around an hour after I left her in our bed, Emma came in as she always did with just a t-shirt on. Today's choice was a gym shirt fresh from my draws. She tip-toed across the room placing coffee on the desk as I reached around her to grab her ass under the shirt. She smiled and kissed me. I knew her disappointment from me leaving her had gone and she was just as horny as I was. If not more! 
 

She broke away and walked across the room purposely swaying her ass to get my attention, as if she didn't have it already. As she opened the door, she turned and looked at me. We maintained eye contact and she slowly slipped away leaving me to once again need to focus on strategy or whatever this meeting had been about while I wasn't listening. 
 

Some more time passes as the director's meeting droned on. My attention was drawn by a text message from Emma. I unlocked my phone to see a picture of her in my bathtub. Her long, toned legs sticking out of the water at the far end a pleasant message to receive. This was quickly followed by another image. This one a selfie view with Emma's beautiful breasts surrounded by bubbles and a pout on her lips. 
 

I replied with 'Tease' and a winking emoji, before returning my attentions to the meeting and again losing the semi-hard cock I had growing. 

I heard the bath begin to drain and footsteps through the hallway. My office door creaked open slightly and Emma slipped in wearing only a towel. It barely stretched from her boobs to cover her pussy, showing off her legs beautifully. I reclined in my chair and smiled taking in the view. 
 

My mouth then dropped open as Emma dropped the towel and stood before me naked and still slightly wet. 
 

I should explain at this point this was not the first time Emma had flashed me during work and it was becoming more regular. A lift of her top or bending over with no panties on. This was her first full reveal. 
 

She slowly walked over to me. Eye contact remaining throughout. She turned my chair to the side she was on when she reached me and sunk to her knees before me. I couldn't believe what she was doing. Right in the middle of my call I was about to be blown. 
 

Her tongue found the base of my balls which jolted me into life. She traced it up between them finding the base of my growing cock and reaching the head. She circled it around three or maybe four times before opening wide and taking as much of my erection as she could inside her mouth. I had to bite my fist to stop a large moan from escaping me as her head began to bob up and down my shaft. 
 

The call was drawing to an end and that could not come soon enough for me. As soon as acceptable I made my goodbyes before closing down my laptop. A let out a huge moan I had been holding in for what seemed like hours. This spurred Emma on now she knew I was free. Her throat was becoming more used to my cock and she began to go deeper and hold for longer with each movement of her head. 
 

I could feel a sensation building inside me and told Emma I was getting close. She picked up her speed and began to do unmentionable things with her tongue. I gripped the arms of my chair as I began to climax. Shot after shot of cum propelled from my cock into her throat as I moved uncontrollably. 
 

She held her head deep on my cock as the twitching subsided and then lightly sucked my cock clean. She removed my now glistening cock from her mouth and smiled at me. 'Don't ever leave me in bed again, Mr,' she said with a wicked smile on her face.

Published 
Written by James00719
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments