Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Allure Of BDSM

"BDSM porn spices up my marriage and I try the "real" thing on the side."

7
3 Comments 3
1.0k Views 1.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is the sixth installment in the ongoing memoir "My Sexual Odyssey." This episode covers the significant impact BDSM now has on my marital sex life. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It also covers my initial foray into that experience."

I have a limited amount of experience with BDSM, but it has become a major part of my sex life due to my wife’s interest.

As previously described, porn has been an integral part of my marital sex life. Early in our marriage. my Catholic-school-educated wife found Penthouse Forum and Penthouse Letters a big aid to cumming in conjunction with her vibrator. I do not remember how or why I brought these magazines into our bed, but she became obsessive about reading them (and looking at the pictures – she liked women with big breasts and really awakened my interest in that part of the female anatomy at the time!) as she buzzed her way to shaking, screaming clitoral orgasms.

The transition to pornographic films began before our marriage with a trip to the drive-in movies (we told her folks we had seen The Sound of Music). How this drive-in pulled it off, I do not know, but we saw the classic Deep Throat and Behind the Green Door, which broke the porn ice for us. No, we did not fuck in the car, but we played with each other. (I later saw these two films on campus during a college movie night – amazing!).

She liked the films, and after we got married, we decided movies would be a step up from Penthouse as soon as we could get them at home.

I bought a VCR (video tape recorder for those not old enough to understand the abbreviation) for the bedroom (it had a WIRED remote control) and began to buy tapes so we could have porn in bed. We built up a collection and had great nights at our private screenings.

She would lie on her side, a vibrator working her clit, me behind her, my cock rubbing against her ass (a great one!) as we spooned, my hands fondling her tits. Once she came, I had to finger fuck her hard while she screamed, “Make me cum!” Then I'd pound her with my cock. (She still wants the same sequence some thirty-five years later).

We kept using the VCRs (we got newer ones, smaller ones with wireless remotes), building our library (Annette Haven, Marilyn Chambers, Kay Parker, and Aunt Peg were among the female stars we liked), and getting off whenever she was in the mood. We graduated from videotapes to DVDs.

Videos were the major means for vibrator-produced clitoral orgasms. I do not know how the transition occurred, but within the last six or seven years, she began preferring girl-on-girl bondage scenes as her inspiration for getting off.

She seemed to get off while the bondage scenes played in movies we had on hand – now digitally on either a computer or iPad (best use yet for these tablets!). The Masseuse (latest version) has great scenes with rope play, woman-on-woman, including a bound man having to watch two women pleasure each other.

I then went on a quest to find movies devoted to lesbian BDSM play (she will talk about what she wants reluctantly, but I am always trying to find new movies and different vibrators which will help her to cum).

I have asked her if she was interested in getting into the BDSM scene or finding a woman with whom to experiment (with or without me, it would be her call), but she quickly says no and will not discuss it (very frustrating) further. I cannot get her to tell me what it is about these scenes that turn her on, but they are important.

The other night we broke a multi-week sexual fast (our grandchildren and daughter had been here for an extended stay). My wife was a bit stressed due to exhaustion and other family issues, and we spent a long time watching a couple of these movies. She finally exploded in a powerful, LOUD orgasm, and it was GREAT! My cock had gone up and down throughout the preliminaries, but it stiffened up, and I pounded her as she demanded.

The forty minutes that night was unusual. In recent years, she has been cumming in ten minutes or less (which is good for her since she stresses when it takes long, thus further lengthening the process).

I plan to reopen the discussion about the movies she loves and try to find out why; find out what turns her on about two+ women in bondage and other BDSM situations. And, if the conversation goes in that direction, I will again encourage her to explore this beyond the video. I would really like her to branch out and further her experiences (and it turns me on to think of it).

As mentioned, I have limited BDSM experience, and it centered around two meetings with an escort who specialized in this, all in my pursuit of fulfilling my sexual curiosity.

During a business trip to the Midwest, I opened my suburban-Detroit-hotel-room-door for this tall, thin, striking blond, clad in a leather jacket, tight leather mini-skirt, fishnet stockings, and four-inch heels, who smiled as she stepped inside.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

I took care of the business arrangements; we had a sip of wine and talked about the evening ahead.

It was not going to be a major bondage session; there was no need for a “safe” word. She stripped off her jacket, revealing a tight, corset-like top over her thin, small-boob frame with the stockings clipped to it and a pair of silky black micro panties finishing the outfit.

She opened the small satchel she had brought, now resting on the room’s table, taking out a black riding crop.

“Get your clothes off now,” she barked, beginning to take charge of the proceedings.

As soon as I was naked, the next command came.

“Turn that chair around, bend over, and lean on its back.”

I had barely assumed the position when I heard the first swish of the crop just before the leather bit into my left ass cheek. It stung. The second swat on the right cheek startled me as much as the first one. I was not used to this. Swish, blat, swish, blat, the crop did its work a few more times.

Meanwhile, my stiffening cock had hardened with the first cut on my ass. After numerous hits, it felt like it was solid steel.

“How dare you get a hard-on in front of me,” the blond said. “For that, two more,” which came with a bit more force, but no change in my turgid situation.

“Since you show me the disrespect of getting hard without permission, you’ll just have to live with that thing as is. Now, turn around and get on your knees. And don’t touch your cock!”

I was so turned on by what was happening, I had to be careful as I moved, getting into the position she wanted as my cock did not soften. Here I was, with a scantily clad, but still dressed, skinny blond with no tits, not the “type” of woman who generally got my juices flowing, and I was ready to do anything to please her so I could cum.

“Look at me. Do you like what you see?” she asked, standing with legs spread over me. “Look at me. You want me, don’t you?”

"Yes, mistress,” I answered, desperation filling my voice as my cock did the talking.

“You want to bury that hard-on into my pussy, don’t you?”

"Yes, mistress,” I replied, realizing I was being teased.

You want to see my pussy, don’t you?”

"Yes, mistress,” I answered, my cock now straining, as it was all I could do to keep myself from grabbing her.

“You’ve been good, so lean forward and use your teeth to find what you so desire.”

And I did. I leaned forward, grabbed the top of her panties with my teeth, and began to pull them down as she closed her legs. It took what seemed like an hour to get the silk garment down those shapely legs. She lifted one heel as I pulled them away from her foot, then the other.

“Back up and take a nice look at what you desire. How does it look?”

“You have a beautiful pussy mistress.”

“Do you want to touch it? Do you want to taste it?”

"Yes, MISTRESS,” I gasped, barely able to get the words out.

“Show me, slave. Show me how much you want to taste my pussy. Show me how much you want me.”

That is all it took. I knee-walked closer, leaned forward, and feasted on that gorgeous pussy. My tongue explored her interior folds, licking the juices from within. I alternated sucking on the lips, tongue fucking her hole, and then began teasing her clit with the tip of my tongue.

I worked my tongue up and down over her clit, darting inside every few strokes. The aroma was heavenly, getting stronger as I kept up the work with my tongue, occasionally pulling in my tongue to suck on the nub.

Soon, she was beginning to stiffen as she drove her pelvis into my face, and then came my reward – a face full of her juice as she shuddered and let out a groan. She was a squirter!

“That was okay, slave,” she said. “Now show me how much you liked it by jerking off for me.”

That is all it took. I sat back, grabbed my cock with my right hand, and as she watched and I looked at her face, shot a strong load on the floor with just a couple of strokes.

I was totally spent. But I was euphoric. It was a wonderful experience. Light on the BDSM, mostly verbal. I loved making her cum. I loved jerking off for her. And, despite her not being my usual fantasy woman, I was turned on the entire night. I loved it so much that I was determined there would be a second visit on my next trip to the Detroit area.

And there was. And it was amazing because it involved my first strap-on experience. A story for another day.

Published 
Written by googster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments