Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going Pro

"I turned to escorts to broaden my sexual experiences without relationship entanglements."

30
6 Comments 6
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is the fourth chapter in the ongoing memoir series My Sexual Odyssey chronicling my sojourn through my diverse sexual experiences."

I saw an uptick in my business travel during the mid-nineties, which meant more time (forced) away from home. It peaked as the decade drew to a close at about 135-plus days annually. I spent as much time at home as possible but had little choice about my travel schedule (taking overnight “redeye” flights from the West Coast to minimize time away from home, for example).

My affair had ended in the early 1990s, but my sexual appetite and curiosity, which had been constrained primarily to within my imagination prior to my branching out beginning some ten years earlier, was now unleashed.

I learned -- from my readings, from my earlier travel experiences like my first lap dance experience in Tampa which resulted in my cumming in my shorts from the aggressive moves of the dancer; the years of the affair, and other incidents -- I wanted, needed, an expanded sexual life. I am not proud of what I did or who I am sexually (nor am I ashamed), but this was what I wanted and needed.

Sex was and is my vice – not drinking or gambling. I did not go out with the guys, disappear on the golf course, or do anything to shirk my familial duties – this was an activity in which I participated while away on business.

I do not know how the thought of hiring an escort first came into my mind. My first brush with one occurred in the early eighties while on a business trip to Las Vegas. I was walking through the packed Flamingo Hilton casino (now just the Flamingo) on Las Vegas Boulevard when a pretty young woman in a trench coat bumped into me and briefly spoke.

“Want to party?” She asked, and when I did not react immediately, she was gone. By the time I realized what had just happened, that I had been propositioned by a professional, she had disappeared into the crowd. It made me pause, and even though I did nothing about it on that trip (except harbor a bit of regret for what might have been; she was lovely), the thought of seeing a “pro” was now in my head.

And some ten years later, following a bit more thought, I decided I wanted to expand my interactive sexual experience with the help of professionals.

But how to go about it? How to find someone? I was not going to solicit a street person, nor was I going to hang out at a bar and await the next proposal. As a newcomer in the “hobby,” I was stumped.

In the days before extensive Internet information, I turned to a tabloid sex newspaper, Screw. I had heard of it, seen it on newsstands, but despite my extensive porn exploration, I had not checked out this infamous New York-based publication. I bought a copy of Screw from a New York newsstand because I had heard escorts could be found in the classified advertisements. (I had not heard of the fledgling Craigslist’s ads, nor was I Internet savvy), so a hard copy publication was the answer.)

Again, my memory fails me with details about the first time with an escort or exactly where it occurred. It was in the mid-nineties in a Pennsylvania hotel room. How much did I pay? Cannot remember (between $100 and $150), but I booked an hour, my original go-to period of time.

I do not remember the woman or the sex, but it must have been a positive experience because it launched another segment of my sexual awakening. Through escorts, I could both experience variety and satisfy a need, but in some ways, more importantly, experience my fantasies (and some things I had not even considered) – all in a discreet manner.

These early escort encounters were satisfying – I got to fuck several interesting women, but due to where I was traveling, the selection was limited. Having said that, one of those unique, unexpected experiences (a fantasy I did not know I even had) occurred during one of these early encounters.

I booked a session with a pair of women while on a visit to my client in a sleepy, old industrial Midwestern city. The hotel – once a large, opulent facility, now clean, well maintained, but tired -- was never full, and as a regular (three to five visits a month), I was often upgraded to a large, rambling suite.

When I opened the hotel room door, I was greeted by two very different young women: a tall, thin dirty blond with small, perky tits (poking through a t-shirt which would be off in just a matter of moments) and a short, dark-brown haired vixen with a bubble butt and glorious, large tits (straining at her shirt’s fabric) – Mutt & Jeff in female form.

We wasted no time getting undressed and onto the suite’s king-size bed. The thin woman bent over and took my cock into her mouth. She worked it well while my mouth savored the tits of her short companion.

I was in heaven when the woman whose tits I was sucking pivoted and planted her pussy over my face. I eagerly began using my tongue, lips, and teeth to get her off (I love eating pussy – my favorite sexual activity and one I always requested when booking an escort).

While I was enjoying myself, supplementing my oral work by fondling, feeling, and enjoying her breasts with my hands, the taller woman was really working on my cock with a very experienced tongue. Before I could erupt (I was younger, and exploding was something I did then), the buxom brunette jumped up, grabbed my hand, yelled, “Come on,” yanked her friend off me, and pulled me off the bed.

She pulled me toward the large, round sunken tub located in an open room off the bedroom. She pulled me into the tub, her tall friend following, and said, “Ever had a golden shower?”

I was stunned for a moment. I had never done anything like that, nor had I ever considered it.

AdaNash
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaNash

The next thing I knew, they were peeing on my legs and my cock as we stood in the tub. My already erect prick seemed to get even harder – I do not know why. While still drenching my legs in urine, the short woman began playing with my balls, while the tall one stroked my cock. In no time, I exploded (the only way to describe it); for the first time in my life, I really shot a load of cum a bit of a distance (though it remained in the tub).

I almost collapsed from the sensation of cumming. It was as intense an orgasm as I had ever felt. Wow!

We had not fucked, but I was still thrilled with the encounter and the climax. The women cleaned up and left, and I took a fresh water shower. I got into bed, still wired from the experience. So, onto the phone chat line (a story for another day), where I relived the episode through a conversation (saying I had just enjoyed my first golden shower with a pair of women brought almost immediate offers to connect on the chat line), ending with a relaxing, wonderful self-induced orgasm.

Once I got over my initial nervousness about contacting an escort and with my gravitation to the Internet as a source of information about the adult entertainment world, “the hobby” (as many users and providers within the adult industry refer to utilizing escort services) and the like, my sexual exploration expanded. I would now begin venturing out, seeking variety and new adventures to satisfy my curiosity as well as occupy my non-business time while traveling for my job. In some ways, it became an obsession to sample the local “talent” whenever possible.

I had a client in Nevada which led to interesting evenings, with one night in particular rising above the others. I decided, since I was making regular trips to the unusual state when it comes to legal vices, I would partake of something unique to Nevada – a legal evening at a brothel.

I chose one outside of Carson City, about a 30-to-45-minute rental-car ride away (wanted to minimize the chance of meeting someone I knew). I parked in front of an interconnected group of mobile homes fronted by a fence, walked through the gate and into the dimly lit lobby.

Shortly after entering a small lobby lounge with several sofas, a couple of scantily clad women sauntered in, and conversation ensued. I chose a leggy redhead (a soft spot in my libido), and she took me on a tour of the facilities. She showed me the hot tub room and a large “playroom” with a ceiling-mounted sling contraption and a low, large, round bed.

We went to “her” room (king-size bed, simple furnishings, bathroom with shower), agreed on initial services, method of payment (Visa), off with the clothes, a quick shower, and onto the bed.

And it was terrific! Lots of foreplay, use of hands and tongues (I got to partake of my favorite activity – eating pussy while she sucked my cock), culminating in a multi-position fucking. Finished, we lay there, and she asked a very leading question, “How’d you like me to get another girl for some more fun?”

Additional fantasy fulfillment time!

A yes followed by a price negotiation (backward process, but I was letting my cock make my decisions that night). In came the second girl, a buxom brunette with a captivating smile. We moved to the playroom for what turned out to be the best part of the evening.

At one point, the redhead got into the playroom’s sling, which supported her body while she lay on her back, legs splayed. The sling was raised a bit, so I was able to stand and lick her pussy. Scrumptious! Simultaneously, the brunette got on her knees and sucked my cock. Wow! Heaven!

But it had just begun. My hands were everywhere. At one point, we lowered the sling a bit so I could slip my cock into the redhead’s pussy for a wonderful round of fucking while the brunette’s hands roamed over mine and the redhead’s bodies. Yes, it was like a scene from a porn flick, but it was real, and I was the guy in the middle of it all (amazing what kind of things money can buy)!

We moved from the sling to the round bed, where another fantasy became reality. The redhead lay on her back, the brunette positioned herself between the redhead’s thighs, and I got on my knees behind the brunette. While the brunette buried her face into the redhead’s groin, I buried my prick into her pussy.

Watching my cock go in and out of the brunette’s snug pussy while she drove the redhead crazy with her tongue, seemed to stiffen my prick even more than I could imagine. Again, porn-like action, but for real.

We switched positions – I got on my back, the redhead smothered my face with her pussy, and the brunette climbed on my cock for a ride. Perfection. An ultimate fantasy – two of my favorites: eating a delicious pussy and fucking, both at the same time. It was even better than I imagined it would be. It was incredible! I came several times and thoroughly enjoyed myself!

I spent too much money that night, but I got value for my investment. I spent hours in the brothel (at one point we used the hot tub, which was a bit of a refresher), luckily in those days I did not need much sleep. It was the only time I visited a brothel and, even though I had a great evening, I have no desire to repeat the activity.

I have since discovered I can get far more value and enjoyment through individual escort appointments and continue my sojourn through the sexual wilderness.

Escorts would help fill in many of the blanks on my sexual map. There would be more and wonderful encounters around the country, many more new experiences and fantasies – like MFF threesomes -- fulfilled. My sexual journey continued.

Published 
Written by googster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments