Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If You Fly, I'll Buy - Part Two

"Katarina and Rick work through some awkwardness and enjoy some hot fun."

144
34 Comments 34
5.0k Views 5.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Rather than this part going too long, there will be a third part soon."

After exchanging text messages with my husband, I set my phone aside and stood before Rick. We had often talked about what he would do if we were lucky enough to meet in person. So, I didn’t need any direction from him. I knew what he wanted, and I was happy to oblige.

I stripped off my clothes seductively as he watched. His arousal was evident, both in the increased pace of his breathing and the bulge in his jeans. When I was naked, I got on my knees and crawled to him. He unzipped his pants and pulled his rigid shaft, giving it a few strokes.

“Is this what you want, slut? Or is it need, not want?”

“I need your cock, Sir,” I replied.

“Then why isn’t it in your mouth yet?”

I grabbed his pole and teased the head with my wicked tongue. He moaned and closed his eyes.

“Fuck, Kat! You’re so good with your tongue. Show me what that talented mouth can do.”

I took him into my mouth slowly, letting him disappear inch by inch. Soon, he grabbed my head and said, “I need to fuck that slutty throat. Are you ready?”

I nodded and felt him clenching two handfuls of my red locks while he thrust into my throat. Eventually, his sac was resting on my chin. I let my tongue sneak down so I could lick each ball while he continued to face fuck me.

“Holy fuck! You weren’t exaggerating! You really can lick a sack while swallowing a dick. You’re fucking amazing, slut!”

I felt my own arousal pooling, ready to drip. Giving head is something I thoroughly enjoy, especially when I know it’s turning on the guy whose cock I am sucking. There’s something about causing such pleasure that makes my body hum.

Rick was careful at first, going slowly and taking his time. However, his lust and need took over, and he started thrusting faster and harder. My throat made erotically obscene noises as he plunged into it again and again. I expected him to explode in my throat and found myself hoping he would do so sooner rather than later.

Eventually, he pulled out and said, “That was fucking amazing! Hands down, the best blow job I’ve ever had.”

I looked at him, puzzled. “But you didn’t cum, Rick.”

He grinned. “I often don’t ejaculate. But I still enjoy the sensations, and trust me, I fucking loved using you like that.”

I smiled. That was all I needed to hear to stroke my ego, which made me all the more eager to please him every which way he desired.

“Now that you’ve proven your oral skills to be even better than advertised, it’s time to see if the rest of what you’ve told me is true. Spread your legs for me, and let me devour your slutty, married pussy.”

I shuddered with arousal as I allowed my legs to fall open for him. I thought he would dive in the way he seemed so anxious to eat me. But he surprised me by teasing me with his fingers and tongue before finally capturing my throbbing clit in his teeth.

He bit down harder than I was expecting, and he had my back arching in no time.

“Oh, fuck!” I cried as the first orgasm of my trip was finally in the books.

“You really are a horny little bitch, aren’t you? I barely did anything, but you came anyway. Now, let’s see if I can make this slutty cunt squirt for me. I want you to flood my mouth with your nectar.”

His tongue went to work licking and sucking while two fingers slid in and out of my dripping-wet sex. He kept bringing me close to the edge, then denying me release, over and over again. I was writhing on the bed, trying to climax, when he stopped and surprised me by giving my pussy a sharp slap.

He watched my face for a clue as to whether he should continue. Whether it was my dreamy expression or the fact that I was panting like a bitch in heat, he followed the first swat with an even harder one.

My hips were rocking, and I moaned, “Oh, fuck, yes! Please, Sir. Please spank my pussy!”

He grinned lustfully and continued to use his stern hand on my swollen labia and reddening mound.

Arousal coursed through my veins, and I could feel that my climax was imminent. Afraid that he would stop if he knew how close I was to cumming, I did my best to keep my expression more stoic. But Rick wasn’t fooled. His swats became harsher, and soon, I was thrashing around, begging him to let me cum.

“What will you do for me if I let you cum, slut?”

“Anything you want, Rick. No limits, no rules,” I answered as my legs quivered from being open in the air for so long.

“Then cum for me, married slut! Cum hard; show me you can spray your cunt juices like you always tell me about on the phone.”

Rick used his tongue relentlessly on my clit and had me gushing in no time. He slurped up my nectar as if he were starving and I was providing sustenance.

“You taste fucking delicious. It’s nice to know I haven’t lost my touch as oral skills go.”

He stood up, grinning like a Cheshire cat, feeling proud of his ability to make me cum. I didn’t want to take away anything from the experience by reminding him that I cum very easily. I was there to fulfill his fantasy and mine—no harm in laying on the praise a little to boost his ego.

“You haven’t missed a beat,” I purred, pulling him onto the bed beside me. “What’s next on our dance card?”

He pulled me into his arms. “I was going to share you,” he said quietly. “Not in real life, but online. I was going to hop on our chat site and find someone to cyber with you.”

“Sure,” I said. “Whatever you want, baby.”

He hesitated for a moment. “What if I’ve changed my mind? What if I’m greedy and want to keep you all for myself?”

I looked up and into his eyes. “As long as you return me to the airport Sunday, there’s no need to share me. And if you change your mind again, that’s okay, too.”

He held me for a few moments. I listened to the beat of his heart as he decided on his next move. He kissed the top of my head and said he’d be right back with a couple of waters.

While he was in the kitchen, I fingered my pussy to keep my arousal heightened. Rick was handsome enough, but that vibe we had over the phone seemed a little off-kilter here in person. That’s when I had an epiphany. I picked up my phone and called him.

He seemed confused when he answered. “Kat? Why are you calling me from the bedroom? Are you okay?”

“Cześć,” I said, greeting him in Polish.Jak się masz?”

“I’m fine, thanks. How are you?” he answered, sounding amused. I’d taught him some basic Polish phrases back when we started chatting. “What are you up to, Kat?”

“We have great chemistry online and on the phone. While the oral sex we both exchanged was very gratifying, I feel like we are off a step here. I thought perhaps chatting on the phone, with me using my sexy accent, might make things feel more like normal for us both.”

“Not a bad idea,” he replied.

“Tell me what you want to do to me, Rick. Tell me how you plan to make me cum.”

“I’m gonna fuck your pussy, baby. I’ve got some incredible lasting power, so plan on being a little sore.”

My idea was working. I could feel my body reacting to his words.

“Yes, a good slut should end up with a sore pussy,” I said seductively. “What about my ass? Do you need to make that sore, too?”

“One hole at a time, slut. We’ve got plenty of time between now and Sunday afternoon.”

“Do you want to fuck my pussy now, sir? I’m on the bed waiting for you, and I’m so wet, sliding into me will be no trouble at all.”

“Get on your hands and knees with your cunt facing the door. I’ll be right there.”

Rick opened the bedroom door and discovered I was more than ready for him to fuck me. He strode over to the bed and dropped his boxers. I peeked over my shoulder and saw his rigid pole, ready for action. He came up behind me and rubbed his shaft along my wet slit, teasing us both. Eventually, his need took over, and he thrust into my well-lubricated pussy. He moaned loudly as

SkyCyrus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkyCyrus

Grabbing my hips, he moved in and out of me, increasing the pace and intensity little by little. Soon, he was jackhammering me and calling me a slut. I came hard and begged him to keep fucking me till he filled my pussy.

He stopped and said, “I need a break.”

“Oh, okay, sure,” I replied, once again feeling disappointed that Rick didn’t cum. “I’m going to go use the bathroom.”l.

“Make sure you don’t leave any sign you were there,” he said. “My teen daughter is a super-sleuth and will find clues if we aren’t careful.”

I stopped and frowned. “Rick, you’re divorced. Surely, I am not the first woman you’ve brought home since then.”

Rick pursed his lips. “Actually, you are the first woman I’ve brought home. I have gone to a date’s house, but you’re the first to be here with me.”

I was touched. “I could have gotten a hotel room, Rick. I still can if it would make things better.”

“Make things better?” he asked with furrowed brows. “Did you not enjoy your orgasms so far?”

“I meant, if you’re worried about your daughter finding out I was here, I can book other lodgings, and you can visit me there.”

“No, that’s not necessary. I’m sorry; I feel out of practice, and I’m overthinking things.”

I grabbed his hand and said, “Let’s sit in the living room and chat.”

He sat on the couch sideways with his legs up, and I sat with my back resting against his chest. Our bodies relaxed, and we suddenly found it easy to chatter away. When it was close to midnight, he suggested we go to bed…to sleep. It was okay; I was tired from my travels and my own nervousness.

However, sleep eluded me for a bit. I missed my husband. In the past, I’d return home to him after a hot wife encounter. But this time, I was held captive in the arms of another man. One who, I was beginning to understand, was a lot more broken than I realized. I was fairly sure I was right, so I pondered how to handle things for the rest of my visit.

Eventually, I drifted off and slept until the scent of breakfast woke me. I threw on my robe, ran my fingers through my hair, and meandered out into the dining room.

“I hope you like eggs,” he said, smiling.

“Smells delicious, but you didn’t need to go out of your way to make breakfast,” I replied.

“You went out of your way to come visit me. Besides, I like to cook. Especially for sexy redheads who hog the covers.”

I raised an eyebrow. “I don’t hog the covers. I was simply stealing them back from you.”

We enjoyed the banter and breakfast. I could tell Rick missed this part of married life. It made me wonder if he regretted leaving his wife. I shook my head and reminded myself that it wasn’t any of my business.

After breakfast, we returned to the bedroom. “Take off your robe for me, slowly. Make me want you.”

I looked at him seductively. “We both know you want me, Rick.”

“Make me want to fuck you instead of make love to you,” he clarified.

I smiled coyly. “That I can do!”

I reached into my suitcase and grabbed my cordless wand vibrator. Rick sat on the bed, his back leaning against the headboard, with his flaccid dick in his hand. I pulled a chair up next to the bed, removed my robe like a naughty stripper, and sat in the chair with my legs spread wide. My glistening pussy had Rick’s full attention, and the shaft he held was now semi-hard.

Using my own nectar as a lubricant, I started massaging my clit on the lowest setting. I closed my eyes and let the sensations of the magic wand tease my most intimate parts. My hips rocked as I felt my juices trickle out of my pussy and drip onto my tight little rosebud. I turned up the power on the toy and felt my hard little nub begin to tingle.

I wondered for a brief second if Rick was enjoying this performance. I peeked open one eye and saw him stroking his now rock-hard member with a lusty look on his face.

“That’s right, slut, work that pussy for me. Show me what a little whore you are.”

I closed that eye again and turned the wand up to full blast. Within seconds, I was writhing in the chair.

“Look at my slutty whore showing off her dirty little twat for me. Don’t let up. If you cum, just keep working that clit. I want you to keep on cumming for Daddy Rick till your pussy can’t take anymore. Then, I’m gonna fuck you till your cunt is raw.”

I came hard, my nectar spraying, but kept the head of the vibrator trained on my clit as I’d been instructed. I lost count of my orgasms, but eventually, my nub became so sensitive that I begged for mercy.

“Please, Rick, I need you inside me.”

“Please, Daddy Rick,” he corrected me.

“Please, Daddy Rick, I need to be fucked hard and deep.”

“Get on the bed, slut. I want you on your hands and knees. I’m going to open up the married cunt that I paid to use. I flew you here to fuck you like a whore, and I’m going to do exactly that.”

He was in the zone now, and I loved every minute of it. I didn’t travel all this way for gentle lovemaking. I came to be fucked and used so I could return home to be reclaimed.

He eased in slowly, then pounded my pussy till I was cumming again. When I came, he’d ease up for a moment, then begin his jackhammering once again till my next climax. He repeated this cycle for nearly an hour, but he never came.

“Flip on your back, slut,” he commanded.

I did as I was told and was relieved to move positions. He dragged me to the edge of the bed and lifted my legs. He spat on my pussy and plunged in again.

His eyes seemed to bore into my soul. “What a hot little piece of ass you are, slut. I’m gonna fuck this married cunt all day long. When your pussy can’t take anymore, I’m gonna fuck your tight little ass.”

The dirty talk had my body so aroused that I kept cumming in waves.

“Oh, God, yes, Daddy Rick! Fuck me hard. I want to feel your cum inside me.”

“If I cum, it’s not gonna be in your pussy, slut. I’m going to paint your face and tits with my load.”

But, even after switching positions multiple times and after a plethora of my own orgasms, his load never appeared to mark me.

I was starting to feel pretty crappy about my lack of ability to make him cum. Sensing this during one of our water breaks, Rick sat next to me and took my chin in his hand. He lifted my face to make eye contact with me and said, “I am enjoying this so fucking much. Please don’t worry about my inability to cum. Trust me, I am feeling all kinds of amazing sensations. It’s not unusual for me not to ejaculate, baby. It has nothing to do with how sexy and talented you are. Don’t let it bother you.”

“But it does bother me, Rick. I pride myself on being able to make a man see God.”

He laughed. “I’ve seen God several times, Kat. You’re the best lover I’ve ever been with, despite my inability to fill up that amazing pussy with my spunk.”

“Did this happen with your wife?” I asked.

“Not usually. But sometimes.”

I nodded as it dawned on me that Rick felt like he was cheating on his ex-wife and, therefore, having trouble climaxing.

“What is your ex-wife’s name?” I asked.

“Joanne, why?” he replied.

“Let’s take a break, have a light lunch, and then resume our fantastic fuckery. But this time, I’ll be Joanne, and you’ll punish-fuck me for cheating on you.”

He tilted his head, pondering the idea.

“You’re pretty amazing, Kat,” he said, grinning. “Your husband is a fucking lucky man.”

“He knows it,” I said, letting my sassy demeanor shine.

Rick just laughed and rounded up some fruit, cheese, and crackers, plus a couple of bottles of Diet Coke. I was grateful for the food and the caffeine. I would need strength for the next round.

When it was time, I suggested Rick find “Joanne” in their bed, looking well-fucked. Then he could show “her” who she belonged to and fuck “her” relentlessly.

He grinned wickedly and said, “Let’s start the show. I’m gonna teach Joanne a lesson she won’t forget.”

I shivered with arousal, determined to make it unforgettable for him as well.

 

To be continued…

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments