Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If You Fly, I'll Buy - Part Four

"Kat returns home to be reclaimed by her husband."

136
37 Comments 37
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is the final part of the series and my favorite part of the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy this!"

The flight home was filled with anticipation. When I agreed to the hotwife lifestyle, the main attraction for me was the part where I returned home to be reclaimed by my husband.

I had fun with Rick, but it was just sex. With Kevin, there would be a wonderful combination of love and lust as he asserted his dominance and took back my body and soul.

Since Rick had used all three of my holes, Kevin would also insist on doing so. The idea of that sent shivers of desire throughout my body. I would be greeted as a long-lost lover, then used like a slutty little whore. I smiled as my body reacted to such a delightful vision; my nipples hardened, my labia swelled, and my juices began to flow.

I looked at the message Kevin sent me once again.

I love you so much! I can’t wait to take back what is mine. Be a bad little girl on the plane and make yourself cum.

I had purposely neglected to wear panties under my skirt so I could toss a blanket over my lap and tease myself. But I was waiting for the gentlemen in the seat next to me to doze off so I could masturbate without being noticed. He seemed like the straight-laced type that would frown upon such an indecent act, and the last thing I needed was a tattletale to get me in trouble.

I didn’t have to wait long, thanks to the double scotch he had sucked down. Soon enough, he was snoring, and my coast was clear. With the blanket already in place in anticipation of my lurid behavior, I reached underneath and pulled my skirt up higher, letting my fingers play amongst the slickness between my legs. My first instinct was to get myself off quickly so I wouldn’t get caught. But I was so aroused by fingering myself next to some stranger that I decided to edge myself instead.

My hips rocked gently in my seat as my nectar pooled, then dripped on the seat. I would need to wipe that up later, but it was better than a telltale wet spot on my skirt. I brought myself to the brink of orgasm at least a dozen times and was about to allow myself the grand finale when Mr. 27B woke up with a start. He glanced at me, too embarrassed that he’d snorted himself awake to realize I was making mischief.

I debated leaving myself frustrated, but Kevin’s instructions were clear: make yourself cum. So, I closed my eyes to pretend I was resting, all the while frenetically fingering my needy little cunt. I was so fucking close, but I couldn’t get over the edge! I wondered what would happen if I asked my seatmate to use his hand to finish the job. Would he placate me and pump three of those noticeably long fingers into me relentlessly to help push me over the edge? Or would he be put off by my indecency?

In my wicked mind, I envisioned him snatching the blanket from my lap, exposing my naked pussy, and thrusting not three but four of his fingers into me for all to see.

So close!

I took the image further, imagining that others around us were waiting their turn to take his place, and it sent me right over the fucking edge. I came so fucking hard that I had to literally bite my tongue to not wail like a banshee when my juices sprayed, coating my legs and the seat with my honey.

I opened one eye to see that the man next to me had fallen back to sleep. If he only knew he’d made me cum without even touching me!

I did my best to clean up the seat but left myself sopping wet. It would be my proof to Kevin that I’d been the naughty little girl he had instructed me to be.

I wondered if the scent of my well-fingered cunt was permeating the air around me or if it was just my imagination. Either way, it was really fucking hot.

Kevin was waiting for me on the other side of security at the airport. His kiss, gentle at first, became passionate. It was a kiss that reminded me I belonged to him—that he would share me proudly, but he maintained ownership of my body.

“I missed you,” he said as he broke off the embrace.

“I can tell. I missed you too. I did as you instructed.”

He looked at me quizzically.

“I made myself cum on the plane.”

He grinned and discreetly reached under my skirt to run a finger along my slick, swollen slit.

“You’re such a good girl.”

“Or a bad girl,” I teased.

“The best bad girl ever,” he said, grabbing my suitcase and leading me to the car.

Once there, he handed me the small but powerful pocket rocket vibrator and instructed me to tell him about the naughty plane shenanigans.

“Keep that vibrator firmly against your clit until I give you permission to stop.”

I smiled. Some masters are into orgasm denial; mine is into forced orgasms. I did as I was told while sharing the details of my self-love session at 40,000 feet. I made sure to mention that the fantasy of the man next to me taking over is what pushed me over the edge. Relating this detail had me cumming again.

When we arrived home, I was given a reprieve and allowed to turn the vibrator off so I could walk into the house. I was told to go upstairs, strip off my clothes, and arrange myself on the bed spread eagle, as I had done for Rick.

Upon entering the room, Kevin grinned. “Look at my slut, ready for me to use. God, you look so fucking sexy lying there like that. I’m sure Rick enjoyed you very much. Now, it’s my turn. Which holes did you take his dick in, slut?”

“All of them, Sir, just as you instructed.”

“Good girl. I guess we are going to be busy then. I have three holes to fuck; where shall I start?”

I shivered excitedly, wondering if the question was rhetorical or if he expected a reply. My answer came in the form of a cock pressed against my lips.

“Open that slutty mouth and show me how you sucked him.”

I obeyed gleefully, eager to show him what I’d done. His balls were full and heavy in my hand; he’d saved his load for me. It felt oddly arousing to know that while I was being used all weekend, he was waiting for my return to get his release.

I sucked, licked, and swirled my tongue seductively before devouring his stiff shaft. His hands intuitively reached for my head as he pushed himself into my throat. I held him captive there and listened to him moan.

“Oh, fuck, Kat! Your throat is so fucking tight and feels so good on my cock.”

I couldn’t answer, so I merely moaned.

He continued to enjoy my exquisite oral skills (and the occasional wicked delight of my tongue sneaking out to lick his sac) until he felt his climax drawing near. Then he pulled out abruptly and said, “I’m gonna take your pussy next.”

But he didn’t just take my pussy. He blindfolded me, slipped a ball gag in my mouth, and attached each of my ankles to a spreader bar. He adjusted the bar as wide as it would go, slid me to the edge of the bed, and lifted my legs into the air with the bar holding me open for him.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

“I’m gonna take your pussy,” he repeated. He slid into my juicy, gaping cunt slowly, enjoying the wet heat that enveloped his rigid pole. He took his time, giving me a little more of himself with each thrust. It felt so damn good, as if I were made to fit his dick like a glove. Unable to see or speak, and with my legs held captive, I felt helpless, which only served to heighten my arousal.

When he was balls-deep inside me, his deliberate moves became frenzied as he hammered into me like a madman.

“How did it feel to have another cock fucking your hot little box? Did you enjoy it, slut? Did he make you cum hard?”

I managed a muffled, “Mmm-hmm.”

“Good girl. Did you feel like a naughty whore being sent off to a strange city to be his little fuck toy?”

“Mmm-hmm!” Despite the ball gag in my mouth, I managed to make the enthusiasm evident.

“I’ll bet you made his cock feel so good, didn’t you, my sweet slut? Did he cum in your slutty cunt?”

I shook my head no.

“Why not? Did he cum in your throat? Or did he fill your ass with his seed?”

I nodded vehemently at the last question, giving him the answer he sought. “You nasty slut. You took him in your ass and let him shoot his load inside you.”

Kevin continued to pound my pussy until I climaxed, my body convulsing as I screamed to the best of my ability through the red rubber ball in my mouth. He didn’t wait until I stopped trembling; he used the bar to flip me over and grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand drawer.

Lubing my tight back door with a combination of his saliva, my nectar, and the cool gel lubricant, he pressed his thumb against my puckered star until it popped in. He moved the digit in and out slowly, making my ass ready for his big, hard cock. I moaned with pleasure, both at the feeling of his thumb working its magic and at the thought of having my ass fucked by someone who knew every inch of my body as if he had designed it himself.

When he felt I was good and ready, he rubbed the head of his prick against my rosebud and said, “I’m glad he took your ass so I can reclaim it as mine.”

He worked himself into the tightest of my holes a little at a time, stopping occasionally to let me get used to his size. His hands gripped my hips as he eventually disappeared entirely into my ass, the pressure making me feel fuller than ever. Still, he waited a moment before he began to thrust. Even in his most Alpha male moments, his instincts were not to give me any pain that wasn’t welcomed or desired.

I didn’t need to worry that I couldn’t communicate with him. He knows my body like no one else ever could. He knew the moment I was ready for him to begin thrusting—he always does.

My ass was still sore from the pounding Rick had given it, but that didn’t stop me from craving some hot anal action from the man who loved and owned me.

“Are you ready, slut?” he asked.

I nodded.

“Take my cock, baby!” he demanded as he began his erotic assault. “Take it like the good little slut you are. God, I love you so much! You make me so fucking happy! I’m gonna fuckin’ pound your ass now. Brace yourself.”

I gripped the comforter on the bed and held my position with my ass in the air while Kevin—my husband, lover, master, and best friend—jackhammered my anus until we were both panting and screaming. My orgasm wouldn’t elude me this time. My body was ready to quake as I cried out, “Please, Sir! May I cum?”

“Cum for me, baby! Oh, fuck! I’m gonna shoot my load deep into your ass!”

I came in delicious, decadent waves as he followed behind me, filling my ass with his seed.

We were both still for a moment, savoring the feeling of being completely sated, before he pulled out. He removed the gag and the blindfold but left my ankles secured to the spreader. We collapsed together on the bed and waited for our hearts to stop beating so loudly before either of us spoke.

“I love you, Kat,” he whispered first. “I’m so lucky to have such an amazing wife who can satisfy all my wants and desires. You are so amazing. I hope you had a good time this weekend, baby, and that you didn’t just do it for me.”

I smiled as Kevin’s love surrounded me. “I love you, too. I’m the lucky one; I got to go away for a weekend of debauchery and then came home and got rewarded for being a slut. It’s a win-win.”

Kevin pulled me in as close as the spreader bar between my legs would allow.

“I hope you know that if you ever decide you don’t want to do this anymore, you can say so.”

“I know. I enjoy being a slut for you. But, honestly, the best part is coming home to you. You know how to make me feel so good. It’s like you have a Kat manual and know which buttons to push and which levers to pull.”

Kevin looked at me and smiled. “You know my body just as well, baby. It’s like you have a map to all the places that feel amazing.”

Later, while lying in bed, Kevin asked, “So, will you be going back?”

“No,” I answered, no longer sad about that fact. “It was fun, but he’s not you. The excitement of going, the feeling of being naughty, and the anticipation of you reclaiming me were all wonderful. But it would be hard to duplicate that. Plus, he got what he needed from me.”

Kevin’s brow furrowed. “Oh? And what was that?”

“His mojo. He spent a good portion of the time unable to cum no matter what I did. I was starting to think maybe there was something wrong with me.”

Kevin let his fingers skim across my arm playfully. “There’s not a damn thing wrong with you, baby. You’re absolutely perfect.”

I smiled. “Thanks, baby. And you’re right, I wasn’t the problem; he was.”

“So, how did you make him cum?”

“I pretended I was his ex, and he fucked the shit out of my ass; I mean, he pounded me like there was no tomorrow. Eventually, though, he stopped saying Joanne and called me Kat. So, I’m taking credit for the orgasm. I feel like I helped him regain his confidence in himself sexually.”

Kevin chuckled. “Look at my hot little redhead, being a traveling sex therapist. See, baby? I told you that giving good head is a skill you could put on a resume.”

“That’s not a real thing,” I giggled as I turned out the light.

“The way you suck cock, baby, it should be.”

I lay in the darkness as Kevin spooned me, happy to be home, but knowing that there’d be other trips if for no other reason than the homecoming was spectacular.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments