Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If You Fly, I'll Buy - Part Three

"Kat helps Rick get beyond his anger at his ex-wife"

113
31 Comments 31
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"While this part can be enjoyed on its own, I recommend you start with Part 1 of this story."

After a short break to refuel and rehydrate, I slipped into Rick’s bedroom and waited for him to follow me. With a gleam in his eye, Rick looked at me as though he’d like to eat me in big, greedy bites. But who could blame him as I lay on his bed spread eagle, ready and willing for him to use me like a slut?

“Look at that open pussy, begging to be abused. Who are you spread out for, slut?” he asked in a low growl.

“You, baby,” I said, purring seductively.

“That’s Sir to you, you dirty, cheating whore. You gave your body to another man without even asking if I’d be okay with it. Well, I wasn’t. Now, I’m going to take back what’s mine. You’ll wish you’d never been unfaithful when I’m through with you.”

I realized I was no longer Kat in his eyes; I was his ex-wife, Joanne. He had fucked me relentlessly earlier, as well as the day before. Still, he hadn’t been able to ejaculate, so I suspected he felt self-conscious about having sex with another woman, even though Joanne had cheated on him. I had suggested he pretend I was her and teach her a lesson for stepping out on him. So, I played along with the game.

“I’m so sorry, Rick—I mean, Sir. I know it was wrong to let him have me, but I was weak, and I needed to be fucked.”

His eyes were filled with disappointment and anger. “You had no right, Joanne. You should have been honest with me. Who knows? I might have let you fuck him. But you had to go behind my back like a fucking little whore. I should whip your ass for being such a thoughtless slut!”

I took that as my cue. I turned over on my belly and lifted my ass in the air. Without a word, he gave each butt cheek several sharp slaps. Hearing me moan during the spanking, he thrust two fingers into my pussy and snorted with what sounded like a mix of desire and disgust.

“I hardly touched your ass, and your cunt is drenched. You like it rough, don’t you, whore? You want me to fuck that dripping little pussy, but I don’t think so. You gave that hole to a man who was pretty much a stranger. No, Joanne, I’m not gonna fuck your needy little snatch. I’m gonna leave that hole aching to be filled.”

I shivered with arousal as he flipped me over on my back again. Then he straddled my face and pushed the head of his stiff shaft against my mouth.

“Open up and suck my cock, you cheating bitch!”

I did as he demanded, wondering if a blow job would be enough to make him cum. I licked and sucked, playing with his sac as I treated him to some exceptional oral attention. I took him into my throat and felt his balls slap against my chin. He moaned loudly each time his dick lodged itself, cutting off my air, as he let go with a string of obscenities, calling me filthy, vile names.

Only it wasn’t Katarina he was debasing; it was Joanne. I kept that thought in the back of my mind.

“You like how I’m fucking your skull, you worthless cum dumpster? You like being my personal piece of fuck meat, don’t you? You’re nothing, Joanne; nothing but a set of three holes to be stuffed and used hard.”

He was pumping into my mouth like a madman, and my jaw was getting sore, but he’d given me multiple orgasms in our previous sessions. The least I could do was keep trying to make him cum. Surely, he was worth the effort.

“You useless, trashy slut! I’m gonna give you a choice. You can either take my fist in your cunt, or my dick in your filthy ass. What’s it gonna be whore? Oh, you can’t talk with my cock in your throat, huh?”

He pulled out of my mouth, slapped my tits harshly, and twisted my nipples. “Or maybe I’ll just abuse these massive fun bags.”

I caught my breath and cleared my throat. “Whatever you want, Sir; I belong to you. Use me however you desire.”

“Stick your ass in the air again, slut. Daddy’s gonna fuck it nice and hard.”

He scooped some nectar from my pussy and spread it over my puckered star. Then he spat on my asshole, lubed up his dick, and poked the head into my tight anus. I gasped at the quick movement but steeled myself to his roughness. I knew it would hurt like hell going in, and then for a moment or two. But I liked anal when it was done right, and I was hoping once he got into a groove, I’d enjoy it right along with him.

He eased himself in, thankfully. As angry as he was at Joanne, he wasn’t a ruthless jerk. He kept his movements slow and deliberate as I got used to the intruder in my ass.

“You enjoy this, don’t you, slut? You enjoy Daddy’s hard cock in your tight little ass, just like the fucking whore you are. It’s my dick that belongs in you!”

“Yes, Daddy,” I moaned in agreement. “You own me; my holes belong to you.”

“That’s right slut! And when I’m done destroying your ass, I’m gonna punish-fuck your cunt with my fist. You’ll be so fucking sore; you won’t be able to have another cock in you for a long time, bitch!”

He ranted and raved while he held my hips tightly. I braced myself for the onslaught of his wrath as he started pumping into me hard and fast.

“Take Daddy’s cock deep in your ass, fuck meat! Feel my balls slapping against your drenched cunt? Oh, fuck, Katarina! You’re so fucking tight!”

I smiled as I realized he was no longer punishing Joanne. If he came, it would be for me, not for her. Somehow, that thought pleased me very much. I relaxed and started to enjoy myself as Rick began jackhammering my back end.

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

“Goddamn, Katarina, you feel so fucking good on my cock. I’m gonna fill your bowels with my hot cum!”

I felt my own arousal building, but I knew I wouldn’t be close enough to cum when he did. I was afraid if he knew that, he would ease up, and it would spoil the intense climax I wanted so desperately to give him. So, I fibbed.

“Oh, God, I’m so close, too!” I cried out. “Fill my ass, Rick! Shoot your hot load deep inside me!”

He grabbed my hair and pulled it while he grunted and moaned. “Fuckkk! God, yes! So fucking good!”

He erupted in my ass, shaking as he did. After hours of release eluding him, Rick emptied himself into me, pulled out, and collapsed on the bed.

I didn’t need to fake my orgasm after all. He was panting so hard that he was oblivious to the fact that I hadn’t cum. That was okay; he’d been a generous lover up until now. This part was supposed to be all about him. I wasn’t disappointed at all. In fact, I was decadently proud of myself for being able to give him the first non-solo climax in many moons.

I debated my next move, then opted to lie next to Rick with my hand resting on his chest. He tucked an arm around me and pulled me in close.

“Thank you, Kat. I’m sorry you didn’t cum.”

So, he hadn’t been oblivious after all.

“No worries,” I said casually. “I figure I’m still way ahead of you in that regard. You’ve given me plenty of pleasure.”

“And you’ve given me my confidence back. I don’t know how to thank you for that,” Rick said quietly.

“I think you already have many times over,” I teased.

He was silent for a while, then he smiled. “I’m not mad at her anymore.”

“Joanne?” I asked, though quite aware of who he meant.

“Yeah. It feels good. I hope I didn’t hurt you.”

“I’m good; I enjoyed being treated like a slut. Don’t get all mushy on me now, Rick.”

“I’d make love to you if I thought I could get hard enough to do it properly. Unless you wanted me to try to fist your pussy, I think I’m spent.”

“Not necessary, but thanks for the sentiment. It’s appreciated.”

~~~~~

Though I tried later to interest Rick in another round, he made it clear that he was quite satisfied. We spent the rest of the visit talking about life and sex and how easy it was to forget to nurture a relationship when you were in the midst of broadening one’s horizons.

“You can’t ignore the need to reconnect with your partner, even with an open marriage. It’s important to have parameters to define the level of openness. Otherwise, it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of the kink and lose sight of what’s important—each other,” I said wistfully.

“Are you speaking of your marriage or mine?” he asked somberly.

“Both, really. Oh, it’s fun to say, ‘no limits,’ but there have to be well-established rules, so there isn’t any way to misconstrue what’s acceptable and what crosses the line.”

Rick nodded. “I guess I thought I’d done that with Joanne. I was caught completely off guard when she fucked that guy.”

“I can imagine.” Not wanting to dwell on Joanne’s infidelity, I didn’t say anything more.

“So, Kevin doesn’t mind being a cuck?” he asked out of the blue.

I laughed. “Kevin is no one’s cuck. He’s a dominant alpha male who enjoys sharing his submissive wife and then reclaiming what’s his afterward. There is no humiliation or denigration involved in our relationship. We both enjoy the sharing and the reclaiming session immensely.”

“I’m not sure I understand, but I’m grateful he was willing to share you with me.”

“Me, too.”

~~~~~

When it was time to go home Sunday afternoon, I stood at the airport with my bag in hand while he looked at me sadly.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I’m guessing I won’t ever see you again. I’m sad about that. But I’m happy you agreed to fly out to spend the weekend with me.”

“Nothing is saying we can’t meet up again. But I sense I may have fixed what was broken, and maybe you don’t need me anymore.”

He raised an eyebrow. “I hate to admit it, but I think it may be time for me to move on from the failure of my marriage and find someone of my own instead of focusing on hot, married redheads in chat rooms.”

“Well, my work here is done!” I laughed, trying to keep the moment light-hearted.

He took me by the hands. “You can always still call me if you need to, Sassy-Kat.”

“Same goes, Ricky-Ricardo.” I let go of his hands and touched his face, giving him one last look. “Thanks for sending me the plane ticket. I had a good time.”

He nodded and said, “The pleasure was all mine. Safe travels home.”

I headed for the gate, turning back once to wave goodbye. He gave me a forlorn look and watched me go.

I’d miss my chats with Rick, but it was time for me to move on, too. The weekend had been fun, and I had no regrets, but I didn’t see myself needing to meet with him again. The months of chatting and the build-up of sexual tension had been more satisfying than the actual weekend of debauchery, and I was surprised to discover that I was okay with that.

What I really longed for was the next part of this equation—the reclaiming.

I boarded the plane feeling giddy. I couldn’t wait to be back in the arms of the man who knew every inch of me and never, ever left me unfulfilled.

To be continued!

I decided the reclaiming needed to be its own part!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments