Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tech Master Pt.3

"Nate takes Liz to a party and someone unexpected comes along."

21
10 Comments 10
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Life was wild.

After that second lesson, Nate became a more constant presence in my life. Our nights at the office, from the occasional exciting rendezvous, turned into something regular. His office desk was the place I favored the most, the one place where he would turn the wildest. His want for me was endless and it took only one look through the corridors to make me shiver in anticipation.

One morning, I was waiting for my coffee in line when my phone rang. It was a message from him.

"We need to take this to another level. I want to push your boundaries tonight. Outside of the office. 9 PM. Be ready for me."

No indications of what, where, or how, as usual. Nate was that: a hurricane and he always kept me off my feet. There was no certainty with him, except for when he would let that collar slide around my neck; at that moment, I knew I was safe. I was in the hands of my Master. Wherever he would bring me, his hands were there to hold me after and his lips to whisper sweet, comforting words to my ear.

When he arrived, he pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead with sweetness and I leaned into that gesture; I felt peace.

"We're gonna have fun tonight," he began to say as his hands sank into my hair, cupping the back of my head.

His sultry tone gave me shivers. I knew that tone. I could recognize the shades of his voice, the needs hidden in the calm of his sound and I knew instantly that fire was already spreading around us.

"Let's go."

He took my hand in his, guiding me to his car and opening the door for me. Very gallant, very gentle, almost a new side I had never seen of him. The kindness with which he guided me to his car, and the way he made sure I would get in safely. His hand was over my knee for the whole time, almost as if he were establishing his possession over me again.

We stopped in front of one of the numerous tall buildings not far from the office. It was one of the tallest and, honestly, I always wondered what kind of people would have lived there. What kind of life did they have, waking up with such a view? Well, I was about to find out.

I hinted a smile at the doorman and reached the elevator, feeling a little nervous. I didn't know why, but I felt something was in the air. I couldn't recognize what it was, but it hit me as soon as I stepped into the elevator, seeing myself in the mirror right next to Nate. He slid a hand around my waistline, looking in the mirror as well, a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Remember one thing. You are mine," he murmured to my ear, placing a light kiss over my neck. "You can smile and be polite and have fun, but in the end, you're coming home with me."

I looked back at him and slowly nodded at his words.

Of course I was his. Why did he feel the need to say it? I kept asking myself that, until we arrived in front of the door, and suddenly everything was clear. Everything was explained.

I took a shy step inside the apartment. The lights were low and natural. When I looked better, no electrical lights were used: only flames from hundreds of candles were shivering around the guests. The place was big, an open space with warm colors and a big window-side over a balcony. The distant lights of the city, the unnatural modern lights, almost seemed unreal.

"Look, little one."

Nate took my hand and guided me toward the center of the apartment. There, right on the black leather sofa, two girls and a man were having their own fun. One girl was riding his cock, while the other rode his face. The same rhythm, the same pace, looking in each others' eyes without losing a beat. Sitting next to them, a fourth man was whispering orders to the one straddling the man's face. She was the one wearing a collar.

My heart began to race. Where had he taken me?

"They are playing. Sharing. It's fun..." Nate murmured in my ear, licking my earlobe.

I didn't have time to reply. The man sitting out of the scene whispered an order and suddenly the scene changed. The two girls began to kiss and touch each other, while the third man slid behind the girl without a collar, inside of her and began pumping inside of her. At the same moment, Nate sank his teeth into my neck and I could feel his hips grinding against me. I could recognize when he was getting excited... and he was.

"Let it go, little one... Give in to sin..."

The heat of the scene unraveling before everybody's eyes was almost visible. A cloud of thick fog surrounded the moans and the orders that were whispered to the center of attention over that couch, where everybody's eyes seemed to be directed. Everybody's... but not mine.

My eyes captured someone moving. Someone, behind that couch where sin was making all three voices scream even over the loud music, stood there, a glass in his hand and his eyes in mine.

The deepest, darkest eyes I have ever seen in my entire life. So dark they looked endless. While Nate's eyes were clear and transparent, but almost cold in certain moments, his were warm and entrancing. They embraced me as he smiled down at me.

His dark eyes, completely ignoring the show that it was so freely offered, moved straight over me, caressing every feature of my body. And he smiled. Just the right corner of his lips, barely visible among his thick reddish beard, moved up to smile at me.

And I smiled back.

It was a perfect moment. Everything else, Nate included, disappeared in that scene. It was just him and me and a strange, instant connection between us. How could that be? I watched him walk toward the balcony and disappear out of the window door, and I instantly felt the need to follow him.

"Liz?"

Nate's voice woke me up, for an instant.

"I need some air..." I said, without even turning my face to look at him.

I let Nate's hand go and walked toward the same window door. He was there, lying against the railing, looking at the night spreading her darkness around us.

"Gorgeous isn't it?"

His voice was calm and warm. It hit me, in full contrast compared to Nate's voice, which was an ensemble of different shades and emotions, his voice was like the calm waters of the ocean; it hid so much underneath.

"I wonder who is so lucky to wake up to this beauty?" I replied.

I leaned against the balustrade, close to him, without touching him though. A small frame of space between us, filled with electricity. It was so intense, I felt a little shiver crossing my spine up to my brain. My eyes captured his image before running away again. His long black hair, silky and beautiful, the hints of ink out of his black t-shirt, his long, nimble fingers around the glass.

"I am. This is my place," he said.

"Oh... well... it's beautiful..."

I was blushing. He was the owner of that house and he was probably thinking I was crashing the party. But instead, he leaned over the barrier, watching me softly.

"Are you having fun?" he asked.

"It's a beautiful... party," I began to say, not really knowing what to call it.

BIANCAunique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BIANCAunique

"But you're not having fun."

He was reading me like an open book. How could he? Even Nate did not notice it. He was there, inside. He had even waved toward me a couple of times as if everything was good.

"I guess I..." I didn't know how to continue. He looked into my eyes and smiled again, making me feel at peace. At ease.

"You don't like that. The facade. The pretend to be. They are fun for one night, but when they leave I can finally breathe again. That's why I come out here... and I usually am alone, until you arrived."

He said it with a sweet smile. He took my hand in his, guided it to his lips, and kissed my knuckles.

"My name is Alexander."

"Elizabeth. Or Liz..."

That. Stupid. Stutter. Again.

"Elizabeth."

He pronounced my name with a tone that hid so much under that calm surface. His dark eyes never wandered away from mine. That sound rested between us, it fluctuated around us like a cloud. For a moment, I swore I could feel the touch of his lips over me. So soft, so gentle.

So full of desire.

"Isn't she a little piece of candy?"

Nate's voice woke me up from that warm state of grace. I was thrown into a freezing pool of water that tore me from that feeling. I felt naked. And exposed. I sensed Nate's hands slithering around my hips, pulling me into his embrace and breaking that contact with Alexander's hand.

"She is. I bet she is very sweet as well," he replied, looking at the hand that was just torn from his touch and then back into my eyes.

Fire and ice, I was blocked in between and felt something was about to happen. Two opposite energies were facing each other and I was right there in the middle.

"I bet you would like a taste."

His world floated all around us three. They were written in red and they were heavy like a stone and sharp as a razor. He was offering me to another man. Another Master, for I was sure... I was sure I was facing a Master in all his pride and glory.

Alexander broke our connection and stared at Nate for a minute. One long, severe stare during what felt like an eternity. Then he cupped my face and looked down into my eyes. The sweetness of his eyes had come back in time to meet mine.

"I'd really like to take a taste. Do you want to spend the night with me?" he asked as he took my hand and kissed it softly.

I could feel Nate's fingers closing around my hips, like the claws of an eagle over the prey.

"Y-yes," I murmured and I felt Alexander carefully pulling me out of Nate's hands.

"Are you joining us too, Nate?" He asked then, with a grin over his lips.

"Yes... of course..."

"Follow me, then."

Holding my hand, he turned around, walking back inside. I could feel the crowd watching us. The eyes stared at the lucky girl who was picked by the owner for that night. I was the lucky one? Me?

Alexander guided Nate and me inside his bedroom. It was large, with a wonderful view, but what caught my attention were the white silk sheets over the bed and the cabinet next to it. Inside, I could see a whip, a pair of handcuffs, and some black ropes. And I knew it was just the first layer. I shyly took a step forward and placed my hands over the cabinet to look inside.

"Seeing something you like?"

Alexander's hands slid over my hips as he talked in my ear with a sultry tone.

"Something you'd like to try?"

With two fingers, he moved my hair from my neck, crashing his lips over it, stealing a sinful sip of me. He turned me around and I had just the time to notice that Nate had taken his place in a comfortable armchair in the corner of the room, when I saw that Alexander had taken off his tee, revealing his chest.

A huge tribal tattoo covered his left arm and part of the left side of his chest. Another one engulfed his right side and disappeared into his pants, making me wonder if it continued underneath them. His body, so close to mine, reached over to the cabinet and grasped... a collar.

"You don't mind, do you, Nate?" he asked, without wanting an answer. Without even looking at him. He closed the leather around my neck, moved the hair that got stuck in between, and tilted his head to watch me.

"Stunning."

He took a few steps back, beckoning me to follow him as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Take off those clothes for me, baby girl."

His dark eyes stayed on me and in me. Magnetic eyes guided me to lustful darkness, a very different from the one I had known with Nate. With shivering hands, I lowered the zip of my dress, letting it slide off my body, allowing Alexander to feed off my image.

"All... of your clothes."

I could hear Nate moving over the armchair, shifting from side to side as I got rid of my bra, the boots, and the stockings I had, barely able to push my panties down to my thighs to let them fall on the floor soundlessly.

"Such a beautiful little angel."

Alexander offered out his right hand and I took it without hesitation. I wanted to be his. I already felt like I was.

"Come to me."

I could barely talk, let alone walk, but with the steady support of his hand, I took those few steps and found myself in his strong arms, pulling me right over his lap. He was not like Nate. Not one bit. He was taking all his time to watch me, to taste me, to feel every little particle between us. He placed his hand over my womb, caressing his way up to my belly button, before resting his cheek over me.

I moved my hand over his head, sinking my fingers in the forest of his long, black hair closing my eyes as I drank him in. We were experiencing each other, feeling our skins adjusting, sharing, and interacting. He looked up and I instantly opened my eyes, looking back into his.

His hand reached for the collar, pulling me down to his lips for a crushing kiss. His taste over my tongue. The softness of his lips was in full contrast with the spikes of his beard against my chin. His hands, keeping me close to him, as I felt the collar's leather rubbing on the back of my neck.

Alexander guided me over the bed, his lips still glued to mine as his free hand roamed over my naked body until it found my shivering thighs, kneading the puffy, soaked lips of my pussy.

"Is my little angel wet?" he asked as his whole body met mine in a craving dance, creating soft friction between our skins.

I moaned in response and he looked with those dark eyes, asking questions and singing songs in his own language, one that I could only understand.

His lips traveled down my body as he stood over me, pushing his jeans down to his ankles, revealing his turgid erection. Then, he placed his hands over my milky thighs, pushing them open, exposing my most private place to him. His fingers casually caressed the exposed labia, feeding off my instant shiver and smiling for me.

"Beg."

Published 
Written by SweetMina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments