Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tech Master Pt. 2

"A mysterious bag of treats and a night all for us."

34
12 Comments 12
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Another night in the city. More hours spent over the computer, waiting for the sun to come up. The thought would have thrown me into a deep state of depression if it wasn't for the fact that, this time, I knew he was there too. TechMaster was at work. I knew it because I had "casually" landed over the shift chart and noticed we had the same nights. I arrived and, as usual, I put down my lunch and my coffee thermos, but I didn't sit at my desk. 

Instead, I silently walked through the hallway and turned left. I immediately saw his door open and couldn't keep my curiosity at bay. I took a glimpse of the inside. He was not there. Maybe, he was having his dinner, but that made it even more impossible to resist. In the end, he started this. He went through my chronology last time, so... 

I glanced inside. His office computer was working through some charts, but on the right, closer to his chair, there was his notebook and it was fully open. 

I looked around me. I felt like the prey close to the hunter's nest: every single move could have been dangerous, but I had to take that step. So I did. I entered his office and closed the door behind me. Then, as silently as I could, I sat in his chair and clicked on the space bar of his notebook. 

A world appeared before my eyes, reflections of it over my glasses. 

It was a personal page, his page. It was chaotic and full of things. So full that I didn't know where to start. He posted a lot of images, almost daily as I looked at the dates under them. Some of them were pure art, photographic beauty, and black-and-white portraits that you could find in an art gallery. And some of them were... breathtakingly dirty. My eyes ran from picture to picture without a break. I had spotted collars on there, chains, ropes tied around naked bodies, and handcuffs. 

And then there were entries written by him. The last one caught my attention, as I adjusted my glasses over my nose. The title was: "The right use for a belt at the office". I wondered if he was talking about me, as I got closer to the desk and felt something with my foot. A backpack. I picked it up. It was heavy and opened. From the inside, I took out a ballgag. At the time, I didn't know what it was. I simply touched that rubber ball almost carefully as if it could hurt me in some way. But in other ways... it was strangely enticing. 

I just had the time to take a glimpse at the rest when I was abruptly interrupted. I instantly felt his presence, as he lowered toward me, one hand over the head of the chair, the other over the armrest as he whispered: 

"Curious little wench, aren't we?" 

I didn't dare to turn around and look into his eyes. He had just caught me sneaking and snooping around his personal things. 

"Stand up." 

His voice trembled as he said so. I couldn't pinpoint if he was enraged or excited about finding me there, looking at a very personal side of his soul. I stood up, still looking down, but from the corner of my eyes, I took a peak at what he was doing: he was sliding in his chair, looking at the backpack and the computer.  

"Come," he said, patting his leg. "Sit here." 

I didn't know back then why every single fiber of my being responded to what he was ordering me. It just did. And so I sat over his lap, feeling his arm sneaking around my waist, pulling me firmly over him. 

"Now, here's what's gonna happen, baby girl," he murmured, his lips rubbing over my ear. I know I was already shaking and excited for him. "Curious little vixens like you get exactly what they want, but with a great price. I'll show you exactly what's in my bag, I'll let you try over your skin the beauty of the gifts I bear with me and you'll sense them. You will experience them." 

I tried to turn around, but he stopped me. 

"Don't. Move. A. Muscle." His voice was adamant, it made my body freeze instantly. "If for any reason... ANY reason, you'll feel you wanna stop exploring... experiencing with me," he said, his hand caressing my cheek very softly, then I felt he put something in my hand. A bundle of keys. "You let the keys go and the game is over. That, I promise you. Do you understand?" 

I nodded. 

He forced my legs open, lifting my knees over his, and reached for something in his drawer. He took out a switchblade knife and opened it. I moved my eyes for a second, looking at the shiny blade as he caressed my thighs with his free hand, seconds before he cut into my stockings, tearing them apart. I felt the cold of the blade sliding between my wet lips and my panties, tearing them apart too, exposing me to his touch. He then placed the knife over the desk, his hands resting on my inner thighs. 

"Pick up the gag ball." 

My shaking hand dived into his bag and while I did so, I clearly felt his hand slapping my labia, making me jump over his lap. I grasped the gag and placed it in his other hand. 

"I'm sure you will be a good girl," he murmured. "Open your mouth, baby." 

I opened my lips and he slid the ball between them, closing it behind my head. 

"Is it too tight?" 

I shook my head no, feeling strangely comfortable wearing that ball. He caressed my hair, the sweetest caress I have ever received, cupping my cheek with his nimble fingers. He watched me straight in the eyes and pierced through my whole being. I was his. I felt it instantly. Nate dived his hand into the backpack and took out a pair of leather cuffs and an object that I couldn't recognize. It was bright pink. 

"That's the price." 

He picked me up in his arms and sat me down on his desk, moving the screens to the side to make a place for me. He took my wrists and kissed the right one, then the left one, as he closed the cuffs around them, pulling the short chain between them a couple of times to make sure they were closed well. He, then, crouched down between my legs. 

AnghelTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnghelTease

"Open them wide." 

I spread my legs, watching him as he observed my exposed pussy with a hungry look in his eyes. Three fingers slithered over my clit and pussy lips, as one sank inside for a moment. My moan got stuck between my tongue and the rubber ball. 

"Already so wet. But, just in case." 

Nate licked his lips and spit over my clit, letting his saliva drool down in me, before he took the pink object, shaped like a C, and slid part of it inside of me. He then stood up and moved his chair back a few steps, sitting down. The stare he gave me was so intense I could feel it all over my skin. His hand moved to the button of his jeans, opening them and taking out his hard cock while strangely... his other hand was on his phone. 

"You're not allowed to cum. You are not allowed to move. Tonight I won't touch you and you... won't... touch me. But you're gonna beg me soon, that's a promise baby girl." 

He was punishing me most cruelly: he was denying me his touch. There were no more than a couple of steps between us, I could smell his cologne, and yet I felt cold. He clicked on his phone and I instantly felt the pink toy buzzing inside my pussy and against my clit. Torture. It was bliss and torture. It was still low and regular, but I knew it was not gonna last for long. 

I did not move. Nate watched me with icy eyes, while his hand began to slowly travel up and down his thick erection. His thumb moved over the head, teasing the little hole on the top as he never moved his eyes away from me. He was eating me alive with a single look. I looked back into his eyes while I captured a little move of his wrist: the vibration became more intense and it changed. It became impossible to foresee, but with every little buzz, it made my skin shake with a pleasure that was forbidden for me. 

I shall not cum, I kept repeating in my head as I watched Nate stroking his cock. His fingers on it... they were shaking, just like my thighs were. I could see them closing around his thick member, stopping right at the base and staying there. He was enjoying the show, he was enjoying me, he was...

Another click and this time it was even harder for me. I let out a huge groan and that made him immensely satisfied. He grinned and his hand began stroking his cock again. 

"Do you feel it, baby girl? The price?" 

I nodded as I fought the pleasure with every single fiber of my body. I didn't want it, he didn't want it, but it was like poison: slowly rising in my blood, without my consent, against my will, taking possession of what was his. I moved my legs, but just an icy look from Nate forced me to go back to that position. My hand closed even more around the keys he had given me. I wouldn't want this torture to end for any reason.

I was the prize between two masters: one was Nate, sitting in that chair, his icy green eyes the only thing he needed to control me, the other was my pleasure, the one attempting to make me disobey Nate. Either way was cruel and beautiful. Satisfying Nate, paying the price, being his good girl was the one I really cherished in my heart, deep down. 

I began to shake. He had turned the vibration up again, it was intense and I couldn't really control myself. I whined and tried with all the voice I had to beg.

I was begging. Just like he had said before.

Nate grinned and stood tall, he leaned over the desk. His hands were on each side of me, without touching me, but so close that it hurt. It hurt so bad that I whined again, trying to speak, to beg.

"Yes?" he asked, his lips so close to my cheek I could feel them on me.

"You'd like to cum, don't you?"

I nodded and I whined again, this time desperately. I shivered and all my muscles ached for that: I wanted to cum, but only with his permission. I wanted his approval. He was the righteous owner of my pleasure and he was the only one allowed to give it away. Suddenly I found myself the owner of my own body. Even if pleasure was trying all the ways to sneak and slither inside me, I would push it back proudly. I could feel the tears of frustration drooling down my cheeks as I begged him with my own eyes.

Nate cupped my face. The first touch so desired, so craved, was the sweetest as he wiped away a tear with his thumb and tasted it. He was flavoring the results of his power over me and he smiled as he cupped my face back with both hands.

"Cum, now, baby. For me."

He kept me up in his arms as I let it all go. I cried in relief and screamed, making the rubber ball almost fall off my lips. He held me close, while his right hand pulled the pink toy out of my pussy and threw it over the desk. It was covered in my wetness and it splashed all over his desk, but he didn't seem to care.

"Good girl."

He murmured those two words, keeping me in his arms while unclasping the gag ball and finally letting my sobs off my tongue. He let the ball over the desk, just like the toy, then he freed my wrists before he took me in his arms and sat back in his chair. He hugged me whole, keeping me in his arms, caressing my shivering body as he kissed my forehead.

"You're a very good girl. I'm so proud of you."

His voice was now soft and sweet. It was warm and comfortable like a blanket around me after being thrown into a cold ocean.

"Breath deeply... because I am not done with you, just yet."

I looked toward his bag. What other gifts could he have for me?

Published 
Written by SweetMina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments