Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tech Master Pt. 1

"The office turns into a much entertaining place after the new guy arrives."

78
28 Comments 28
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It was just a temporary job. The office was enormous, developed over two main hallways that divided the space into three columns with a common area and cubicles at the end of them. I, on the other hand, was lucky enough to get my own office, which assured me not only some peace from the daily office experience but also the view: from the 40th floor of the building, at night, it was simply breathtaking.

I wanted to pay my tuition for college and they gave me flexible hours and a good salary, so I stepped in with all the good intentions, but it was boring. All I did during the day was organize the meetings and the documents coming in from the various stations. All day at my desk, sometimes with nothing to do. Pretty annoying, right?

One day I was reading a book, waiting for the emails to arrive, when the boss entered my office. And he was not alone.

"This is Nate. He's our new tech guy." He said it with some sort of self-pride, patting the guy's shoulder. The last tech guy was sent away with a dramatic scene after the boss noticed he would barely answer emails. "He's gonna take a look at all our systems for the next few days, just to make sure everything's in place."

Meaning: let's hope the last one didn't mess up too much.

I looked at him from behind my glasses and smiled. He smiled back, as his clear green eyes watched me. I could distinctly feel them observing me before he offered me his hand to shake.

"Nate," he said.

"Liz. You can call me Liz... My name is Elizabeth, but..." I stuttered and he smiled more as if my silly stammer was cute. I blushed violently and shook his hand. They both left my office and that was the first time I met Nate. But not the last.

One of the many things I liked about that job was flexible hours, as I said. I could work during the night and that gave me the chance to avoid my colleagues and have the office all for me. One evening I arrived, placed down my bag with my dinner and my coffee thermos, and started up the computer.

I was browsing through the boring emails they had oh so generously left for me that day, when suddenly in the corner of my screen a message popped up.

"Interesting chronology."

I blinked a couple of times. It came from the internal message system. A kind of office chat we all had for fast communication. I looked around to see who was there, but the office was completely deserted. I adjusted my glasses over my nose and read the nickname: TechMaster. The tech guy?

"Nate?"

"Yep. I guess we both prefer to work at night, huh?"

I stopped again. I instantly blushed. I remembered what he was talking about. During some of the long nights at the office, when there was not much to do, I'd use the office computer to surf the net. Sometimes to search for something enticing to watch or to read. Did I forget to erase the chronology last time?

"Please don't tell the boss... It was just... a one-time thing..."

"I won't. I find it hot. Maybe you wanna check this too…” he typed and he sent me a link.

I opened it and there it was: a video, a girl was bent over a desk while a man was working her from behind. He gave a couple of spanks on her ass and she asked for more. I could feel my panties getting wetter and wetter. I squirmed over my chair. I watched as he turned her around, pinching her nipples, and kept on fucking her hard. The loud sound of the message woke me up from an apparent lustful trance.

“Hot, isn’t it?”

I looked around. I knew his office was on the other side of the floor and that nobody else besides us was there. So, shyly, I sank my hand into my jeans and I began to tease my lips through the wet fabric of my panties. The video continued. Now the girl was on her knees, sucking his cock all the way down. I could feel my clit tingling in pleasure as I watched the scene.

"Very hot," I typed with my free hand and I clicked send.

"Not as hot as you, though." I read that message and looked up, freezing instantly.

I could see his reflection in the big window in front of me. His pants were open and he was smiling. The same wicked smile he had the first time I met him. He didn't move. He just watched me.

I began to move my hand again, spreading my legs a bit more. I wasn't watching the screen anymore, just up to the window, where he was. I could see his hand moving over his jeans, where the shadow of his erection was very visible now. He watched me for a few more minutes then he stepped inside the office. I moved to turn my chair, but he blocked me.

Instead, he murmured, "Keep watching the video."

And while he made sure I would follow his instructions, he lifted my t-shirt, sinking his fingers in my red bra, and exposed my already hard nipples. He pinched and pulled them, lightly at first, then more firmly, almost moving my breasts up, making me scream in pleasure.

He repeated that a couple of times, then he walked around me and kneeled between my legs, pulling my jeans down with my panties. He spread my legs, letting his index finger caress between my wet lips just once, causing me to shiver in delight. Just one touch and I was already fogged by him.

Another touch, this time a firmer one, rubbing against my clit, made me moan loudly and gained another debauched smile from him. He watched me as the show of his own night, the dirty video over his screen he could touch and maneuver. The video on the screen, in the meantime, was finished, but we did not care anymore. Now that the first human interaction was made, we were the ones making the hot scene.

"Spread your legs, baby. More."

I did what I could with the jeans and the panties keeping my ankles tied together, spreading my knees apart as far as possible while he moved my lips asunder, uncovering my wet clit. I saw the veil of passion falling over his green eyes. He showed me the monster lying within his soul, the demon possessing his body, and it had a perfect name: lust.

His digits pressed over my clit with stubbornness. He pressed one time, two times, three times, then he began to move his fingers over it rapidly. He watched me, his green eyes never left me, never missed a single expression of deep pleasure as I screamed out and squirmed, my thighs shaking from the stress of the position and the climax that was just brought over me.

BBWNaughty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BBWNaughty

"Good girl," he murmured, slapping my clit.

I can still clearly recall the jump I made after feeling that slap over my pussy. It was an intense electric shock, born right there between my trembling bundle of nerves and spreading without any kind of chance to stop it.

He slowly stood before me, sliding his tee above his shoulders and throwing it on the floor. His muscles flexed and I could see the lines of his biceps, admire the manly hair-covered chest and the athletic body he hid under his clothes. He was sexy. Beyond sexy. He was hot.

What was hot about him? It was more than just his body. It was the way he'd move; the simple gesture of pushing his boxers down to reveal his erect cock oozed sensuality. The two steps he took to offer his shaft for my lips to suck on seeped self-confidence. All in him made me little and fragile. And needy for him to not stop there.

"Suck."

One word, spoken with a husky voice, a deeper and lower tone as he contemplated me reaching for his shaft, taking it between my lips and doing exactly as he had just said. I sucked his cock and I loved it. I closed my eyes for a moment, savouring his taste over my tongue, but his hand caressed my head calling for my attention.

"No, baby. Look at me. Up here. That's it... good girl."

I moved my eyes to look up at him and he exchanged that look. His eyes were in mine while I felt his thick cock twitching over my tongue, thrusting deeper into my mouth. An hors-d'oeuvre of what he intended to do with all of me later.

He moved right in front of my chair, his erection still pulsing in my mouth as he slid his belt out of the loops. He pushed his manhood down my throat, reaching for my hands, guiding them behind my back and tying them up with that piece of leather. Then he thrust back, finally letting me breathe. His hand cupped my face as he smiled.

"Good girl..." he began to say.

He kissed my lips sweetly, a total contrast of emotions. The sweetness from his lips and from the caress he had just gifted me with, the roughness of having my wrists and ankles blocked. I was at his mercy and he was giving me everything and nothing. And I loved it. He picked me up with no effort at all, as little as I was compared to him, and placed me over the edge of the desk. Lifting my legs on one of his shoulders, I could feel the head of his cock pushing for my entrance.

He wanted me.

"Are you ready, baby?"

It was obvious I was. The state of excitement I was in had already drooled over my thighs. All of my flesh was waiting for him to take possession of what he already owned. I felt the pop inside my pussy as he pushed the thick head in me. He growled, like a wild animal, and pushed more of him, one hand keeping my legs up, while the other gave me a loud spank on the right cheek.

It's funny how everything important relies upon the details. To this day, I can still recall the way his head leaned against my black Converse laying over his shoulder as he thrust himself deeper into me, giving me every single inch he had to offer. That image in my mind still turns me on like very few things.

Nate stopped there. For a long moment, I could feel every little inch spreading my wet folds, every vein, every detail over his cock twitching in me, pulsing against my g spot. It lasted like forever. An eternity where I sensed my whole body stretching, my muscles tensing to welcome his own choice of position. I never left his stare.

Then all of a sudden, he turned me around. My feet touched the floor again, but my face was pushed over the fake wood of my desk, as he plunged into me with such vigor that the desk under me shook and moved a few inches forward.

Nate picked up a pace, drilling in me with a strength that I had never felt before in my life. His balls rhythmically slapped my oversensitive clit as he thrust more and more... and more. He was unstoppable. But so was the pleasure he was giving me. The second climax was so close. My blood was already pumping in my veins to my head, silencing every other sound in the room except for his groans.

And mine.

"Are you gonna cum again for me, baby?" he murmured in my ear, his whole body now pressed down against mine. The palms of my hands tied behind my back were perceiving his lower abs moving right to his pace.

"I'm... Yes... I'm gonna..."

I couldn't finish. While I was already in the deepest bliss, his fingers moved to my clit to torture it once more, alternating intense teasing strokes to light slaps. That was it.

I felt it, but I was not conscious. I blacked out. All I know is that it was absolute and impossible to describe. It was pure dripping pleasure, more intoxicating than any glass of wine, and it possessed me whole. It pushed me back into his arms and at the same moment, it pushed Nate over the edge too.

Details, remember? I felt that first drop. That very first drop of cum shot inside my pussy, as his cock slid out of me, shooting ropes and ropes of cum over my reddened cheeks and my back. I felt it between my fingers, drooling so sensually like the hottest honey.

It was great. A masterpiece of sex. A glorious symphony of cravings.

Panting hard, trying to regain consciousness, we found ourselves lying over the floor, his green eyes still looking at me.

"You're so beautiful," he said in a whisper.

Then with a tenderness that I didn't think he would possess, he untied my hands, freed my ankles from my clothes, as he took me in his arms. He cradled me and kissed my forehead. And I let him. I felt so good there, just laying over his chest, hidden in his embrace, that I didn't really want that night to finish.

The day after, looking at my desk, I smiled wide, remembering the beautiful moment we had shared. I sat down in my chair and turned on my computer when I heard that familiar sound.

A new message was waiting for me.

Published 
Written by SweetMina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments