Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was now three months since Tom and Sam had started dating and six weeks since I'd first hooked up with Pete.

Tom and Sam were falling deeper in love and spending more time together, though mostly at his place as it was larger and had the spa.  When I wasn't away with work, I was spending time at his place too - albeit in the annexe at night and our friendship was growing too.

While I was enjoying the attention, and action, of my FBs, I realised that compared with a BF which I was still looking for, it was akin to local cheap takeaway vs authentic high-end curry: the cheap curry was full of chili heat that gave you a quick, fast burn whereas the high end was full of succulent spices that layered sweetness, heat and sour. And no chili, for this South American plant, was a European introduction to Asia, and I couldn't eat hot curry each night anyway.

In food for my orgasms, Steve was my Chili curry whereas Pete was more of a basic Ham Salad: a dish that was sweet and good for my basic needs that I could consume often, but not particularly varied.  Tom's Ham Salad though was like all the products of his Love Shelf: varied and fulfilling as it had the basics, plus his homemade Pesto, olives, fresh basil, and sweet, crunchy baby carrots from the garden.

Though Tom's Christmas Cake...

Last weekend we had done a 15k Sunday run from his house and they had dialled off the pace so I could keep up. In the evening, we finished the day with a post-dinner spa - still clothed, putting a bottle of wine on the poolside.  The wine and water had softened our bodies and, as usual, the bubbles had worked their way under our swimsuits and started teasing our tits, causing the nipples to harden and massaging our clits.

This caused Sam and I to get horny and Tom to start bulging at the sight of her nipples, then she started kissing Tom which made us all hornier. When she sat on Tom, I made my leave and headed to the annexe, leaving the door open.  I could see Sam on his lap, kissing hard as they started to make love.  As usual, this made me wetter, and I stripped off my swimmers and started fingering myself to the sound and sight of them making sensual love with the bubbles energising them.  My fingers dove deep and increasingly fast as, distanced, we all neared and then climaxed. 

I texted Pete a final time that evening a selfie of me wet, naked, and fingering, saying that if the launch went well, hopefully, we would meet on Thursday evening when I got back from the Pad. My pad needed filling now I thought.

The next morning, I joined them in the main house for pre-work breakfast.  The mood was bright, but as the dishes went in the Dishdrawer, mine turned Grey: I was flying down later for Home Cooking is Best. There were two firsts to this launch: we were trying out the new in-house kick stage and Reaction Wheels. Secondly, we would try to catch the falling core with a chopper.  To do this, we hired the only S-92 in the country: we weren't keen on the MI-26 which was even larger though!

We had an EcoStar (Squirrel) that would be doing overwatch and recording the attempt. We knew that if things went well, the footage would be on BBC and other channels that evening our time.

During my masters, I had periodically ridden the choppers out to the Bass Platforms and so was Offshore qualified. When we had planned this mission, I was the natural candidate but had to do my re-qual.  At least it’s a S-92 not a Puma, but still… I had thought, as ditching a chopper isn't something you wish for, but I knew that re-qual isn't much more fun than qualification!

For once, we didn't have the news on the radio. 

The anticipation of the launch uplifted me, but the worry about riding the -92 to do the catch came over me. 

Just then, Alison Krauss' cover of When You Say Nothing At All came on.

Tom saw me go Dark and came over to me and rubbed my arm, looking at Sam who then came over and we all hugged: Tom and I had our Darks: his was his ongoing love for his Jen, late Fiancé that he sometimes had to reconcile with his growing love for Sam. We knew that group hugs at this point lifted the dark and dripped a deep, sweet liquid into the respective jars on our souls' Love shelves.  Love Multiplied, not divided as Miss Voldemort (Sam and my nickname for Kelly, his jealous ex) had thought, in action. 

Nothing was said, but it meant everything. The loving group hug and Alison's lullaby-like cover soothed my soul, sending me out of my Dark.

During the mission prep and practices, I had grown close to the -92's pilots as we were similar in age, gender, and status and we trusted each other implicitly.  The hotel's Specials were now no longer Special, so we invited the EcoStar crew out for dinner to get to know them better and as they were similar too, we knew they would be good company  

The crew were locals, but also female which was unusual. We met at the hotel bar and had two vodkas to set the mood, then headed out, wearing T-shirts, jeans, and no makeup.  We were in a happy mood as we got to the suggested The Runway Train.  The board said, Mexican Tuesday. I said, "No way, last time that happened, I slapped a guy hard and got rooted hard by another on a bridge."

We heard music playing in the background, but our chatter drowned it out.

Jenna, the -92 pilot laughed and hugged me.  Sandy, the EcoStar co-pilot called out, "Table for 5 and 2 large pitchers please!" as we went inside the quiet bar.

The margaritas went down quickly and more followed as the nachos arrived.  Initially, we talked shop, then more Margaritas arrived and we got louder and looser. We covered relationships: Sandy and Alex, the -92 Co, had boyfriends but weren't sure that they were long-term; Pilots Jenna and Ani were single.  We concurred that the mix of education and careers badly interferes with ability to sustain long-term relationships. I got a Cheers when I said I was single but had recently acquired three FBs!

We saw two local couples looking at us with side eyes. They are wondering where these loud ditzes came from, we realised, knowing that four of the ditzes could explicitly explain what happens over our heads in flight and the fifth [me] knows that isn't Rocket Science, but what is!

More Margaritas and food flowed and we grew louder as we cut loose as I discussed how I'd hooked up with Pete and Kev. Ani asked me, "Tell: what did happen?" 

I explained about Mex At The Marina: how, at the peak of merriment, Tom had suddenly remembered his late Fiancé and had slammed deep into his Dark. In desperation to bring him back out, I had slapped him hard on the arm which worked.  At that point, the flyers hugged me.  I then explained about Steve and the Bridge Root, causing more booze and "Cheers."

I concluded by observing that, "FBs are like a good takeaway, whereas a long-term relationship is home cooking is: takeaways are nice, but not sustaining long-term; quality home cooking is the best.  And Tom and Sam are expert home cooks."  

Louder cheers and toasts followed.

Just then, we heard Cindy Lauper's Girls just wanna have fun in the background. Sandy smiled slyly and said, "Flying a Chopper is like riding a…chopper!"

I was stumped by her comment.  My knowledge of them is that if you're over water and something above you BANGS, you're fucked and fast. Rockets though…

Ani said, "True: A jet is like being Missionaried: most of the time you just make tiny adjustments 'til he lands you."  More booze flowed

Jenna replied, "But a Chopper is like Cowboy: I'm in control, with mostly gentle movements, but sometimes some hard yanks!"

Alex finished, "Ever tried a [MD]-500: It's [turbine] behind you and you always feel it. Bird is hard, fast, rough and you can get soo close up," she loudly cooed as her hands motioned controlling the chopper and her eyes rolled suggestively, "and you can get it into tighter holes than anything else!"

I said, "I've got a chopper linked up when I get back.  And I'm taking control this time."

We hooted at this and I replied, "Sounds like my Bridge Root," as the final drink was poured.

The couples were left stumped at these ditzy birds talking bird!  But it was closing time, so we paid up and went back to the hotel.

Four days later, I had been at the airfield at the chopper shed with the crew, watching the countdown.  "92 mins to go, systems good" came over the Tannoy: this was our cue to power up and head offshore. We did a quick brief on where the birds would go and what would happen, then we zipped up our orange survivals and headed outside where the S-92 dwarfed the EcoStar. 

Pad up and counting down - mine is too. Hope your chopper is fully serviced, I texted Pete.  

I got a message on the house chat from Tom and Sam wishing me well, which was nice as I put my kit in the locker.

Pete replied It is.

Launches are like sex: anticipation, build-up, and hoping for orbit, I thought.

After take-off, the EchoStar formed up at our side and we made a full-speed run out to the drop zone, with Mission Control in our headsets, "Q" [max airframe stress] was called, then "First Stage Shutdown ... Separation, Second Stage Ignition." My heart beat faster and I got hotter in the orange suit.

"Separating," called out the EchoStar pilot: she increased her spacing from us to give us a free rein and both birds moved into a slow obit. 

"Hook deploying," the 2IC called out over the radio.  In the frigid bird, I got hotter still and my heart beat faster as I called out from the telemetry.

"Parachute success," called out Control and I could see it bloom in laptop's my feed.  Soon we started to see the red chute high above us and I concentrated on the telemetry, guiding the -92's pilot.

T+25 min said the chopper clock as Launch Control and I guided us into the falling core.  I was sitting in the jump seat at a workstation, giving guidance to the pilot as we intercepted it, with the EcoStar orbiting nearby to help and film us.  Soon we snared the white core's red parachute with our hook, but the core wasn't behaving as we'd practiced. I heard the powerful engines above spool hard and the pilot worked the cyclic hard to stabilise the core without much success. 

I saw the co-pilot's gloved hand reach for the dump lever.

"Dump," the pilot called out and her colleague's hand pulled the lever, cutting the hook, causing the core to drop into the cold Pacific. The bird shuddered as the weight on the winch departed and the pilot moved the throttles back so we didn't shoot off with the reduction in drag and weight and we stabilised.  

As the core sank below us and the chopper briefly rose with the reduction in drag, my heart sank. I put my hands on the pilots' shoulders in commiseration and they scrunched their shoulders in acknowledgment.

"Super to Control: Homebound" called the pilot.

"Echo to Control and Super: Hanging on to mark her," was the EcoStar pilot's reply": they would try to drop GPS beacons on the core and its chute when it hit the sea so that hopefully one of our boats could get it.

"Control to SuperHawk: Super Job."

I felt sad that we hadn't succeeded, but there was a next time, though that meant more time in the -92!

This hadn't gone as practiced.  But Elon never tried this either!

"Good try - ejection in 3" called out Launch Control: the satellites were nearly ready to be ejected from the orbiting Kick.  Success, I thought, and I felt a mix of relief and disappointment.

We got back to the airfield and, still feeling off, I went inside to the changing room and stripped off.  I messaged Pete "Pad closed, mine will be open in 3 hours," and selfied him my naked body, showing my DDs and shaved pussy that was ajar in anticipation of tonight's horniness, then put on my clothes from earlier. 

Tom had dropped a picture on house chat: [grey clouds = three Oranges] which made me smile as Orange was our codeword for Jen when we needed to lift him out of his Dark.  Sam replied, "Love u xx."

Pete messaged me his hard cock as I got dressed, and I got wetter in anticipation. I needed a good screw as a release from today!

We had chartered an ATR from Island Air so we could all head home in one go, and so it was on our clock, not us on it's.  The mood was sunny as the mission was a success, but I still felt off as my part hadn't completely worked. The hold was full of our gear. and chilly bags filled with free range, coastal reared lamb that was butchered onsite from the station that the Pad rents off, plus other goodies that we had pre-ordered from local suppliers, including Crays from the fishermen that our launches periodically impeded their work. One of them said Kate.

On landing at City Airfield, I texted Pete again to say we'd landed, and I was on my way home.  The first song the Zoe played was I Hope You Dance by Leann Womack + Sons of The Desert.  I smiled as I was going to be dancing on Pete's cock later if I got my way.  I still have my sense of wonder, I realised. 

I got home and saw Sam and Tom's cars in the driveway.  As I opened the door, I heard chatter - they were in but were dressed for running.  Briefly, but slightly deeper than normally, they hugged me to comfort me from the catch as they headed out on their exercise.

I felt my nipples harder, and my gap moisten anticipating my exercise.

I dropped my bags in the hall and took off my dress as I was hot from the ATR, leaving my undies on and felt my nipples harden and my crotch moisten more.

I headed into the kitchen, put the lamb onto the bench and uncorked one of the bottles of Gewirtz.

I turned the radio on and Reba's I'll give you something to miss started up as the doorbell rang.  Pete was a kind, gentle lover, but I decided that after today's chopper fun, tonight I was going to give him something to miss: I was going to ride his chopper hard and how I wanted it.

I opened the door, and he stood there as I nodded him in.  He smiled looking down at my bra-encased, but very visible bust, and kissed me as his cock grew in his jeans, causing my pussy to be very wet.  I led him inside and said, "They're out for ages: we have the house to ourselves."

I led him to the lounge, and we stood there, kissing slowly at first, but growing quickly in intensity as our bodies ground against each other.  His growing cock pushed against my covered wet opening as my hands reached down and started playing with it, causing me to kiss him harder.

I stripped his top and jeans off, then he unwrapped my tits and pussy and we kissed again, this time my hands rubbing his cock harder as his hand opened my slit up.

He leaned over and grabbed a condom which I took in my mouth and put it on him, then started kissing and sucking his shaft, making it grow and causing me to get even wetter.

Soon I was really wet. I pushed him onto the sofa and dropped hard onto his cock, kissing him.  His balls hit my clit, but his cock wiggled inside me. He grabbed my tits, and we kissed harder as I rode up and down on him, moving around him how I wanted as he got harder, filling me as I got wetter, hotter, and start to tighten.  This was going to be a long, gentle fuck to orgasm on my terms for both of us.

The sensation was just what I wanted: me in control of his cock and how it was in me.  While it could have done with a bit more girth and length, I could ride it for ages, unlike Steve who I was very tight against which was pleasurable but got painful if in too long before I orgasmed.

Looking at the clock, it was now forty-five minutes since Tom and Sam had left and it turned me on thinking that we might get caught if they came home.

I gave him a final hard kiss and spun around on his cock, pushing it right into me and against my edge as he grabbed my boobs roughly and rode reverse on him, moaning gently.

In the corner of the window, I saw Sam and Tom run into the driveway.  They stopped dead and smiled as they saw my boobs bouncing, then they walked around the side.  

This made me horny as and I ground deeper into Pete, his cock growing and rubbing my sides.

I heard the side door click open quietly as they entered the kitchen, then click quietly closed.  I knew what would happen now: Tom would start to finger Sam as when I had caught them, or previously Sam and James at it, I had done exactly that to myself.

I was squeezing Pete tight as I rode him, knowing that they were fingering.  The kitchen sounds changed and a "FUCK ME" from Sam: she had got very horny, very quickly and he was now screwing her against the wall.

Hearing my friends screw in the next room made me tighten quickly and I rode Pete harder, causing his cock to start spasming as I squeezed him tighter and I started moaning gently then yelled “FUCK ... FUCK  FUCK…”  as I came on him and I felt him filling the condom.

The kitchen moaning increased as they were nearly orgasming, so I fucked gently, with Pete massaging my erect nipples until their screwing sounds abated.

I got off Pete and went into the kitchen where Tom was still in Sam. She slid off Tom's still erect cock and said, “We heard you two at it, so we went into the kitchen to make out and got carried away.”

My pussy was still covered in my cum. Looking at his still erect cum-soaked cock, I turned red with embarrassment: it was bigger than Pete's but slightly thinner than Steve's.

I had never seen anyone having sex IRL and I was stunned when she said “Why don’t we do a couples dinner, but stay in our couples?”  

I called out "Petee?" and he came in and rather shyly said "Hi." Tom's cock was still erect and cum-covered and their bodies were sweat-soaked from the run and sex, which caused my nipples to harden.

They went into the shower for cleanup, and I grabbed Pete.  I was still post-sex horny and seeing them at it had made me worse!

I wrapped my arms around Pete and kissed him, feeling his now unwrapped cock which I started rubbing against my wet pussy.  I wanted his cock again. Now. But this time I wanted to feel it bare in me.

Pete said, "Umm..."

I knew what he meant, and I replied, "I haven't gone bare in ages: have you?"

He kissed me back hard and fingered me.

I slid my breasts down his chest and carried on as my mouth wrapped around his raw cock. I sucked it hard again feeling his hardening on my tongue and mouth as I took him whole in my mouth, then I returned to kissing him and put his naked cock on my wet pussy so he could slide me.

Sam led Tom by his erect cock to the sink, where she bent backward, and they started making out naked against the sink.  I could see his long cock rubbing her open pussy, causing me to kiss Pete harder.

I pushed Pete's now stiff cock into my wet pussy, feeling him naked on me, which was a new, pleasurable sensation. He Frenched me back hard and pushed softly in and gave short, gentle movements in my entrance. I kissed him harder and pushed on him, so he screwed me deep.

Sam guided Tom to a chair and started kissing him, rubbing his cock with her wetness as he fondled her dangling tits that were slightly larger than mine.  Pete fucked me harder as Sam slid onto Tom and started riding him, causing me to kiss Pete harder and him to fuck me faster and deeper. I saw Sam fuck Tom Cowboy harder which caused a circle of increasing horniness in the couples.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

I kissed him harder as I tightened on his growing cock, causing him to start spasming, feeling his cum shoot into me and me to call out “FUCK…FUCK…FUCK,” as I mixed my cum with his.

Pete kissed me gently and whispered, "Sorry, I didn't mean to cum in you."

I kissed him and said, "I wanted you to, just this once," and rubbed myself on his now shrinking cock inside me.

Soon their lovemaking resulted in orgasms too and Sam and Tom kissed passionately as she fucked him gently to wind down, then Sam came off him.

I got off Pete, sweat dripping on my body and my pussy dripping with our cum, but nipples hard, and said, “Screwing in the same room as you two was fun.”

Tom's cock stiffened at the sight of two pairs of erect nipples and two cum filled slits.  I wondered what it would be like in me, but actually wanted Pete's cock in me again, if I could get it up.  Pete looked deflated in spirit and cock.

I heard Pete's phone ring in the lounge, and he excused himself to answer it, so I followed him.  

Tom and Sam decided they needed a shower to clean up.  When they exited the bathroom, we were in the hall, and I told them, “Pete just got called into work.  I’m going to help him get changed,” and left for the bedroom.  

I heard Sam call out, “We’re staying naked.” 

I bent down and kissed his cock cleaning it up, then he got dressed, still apologising for cumming in me, which I found both sweet and irritating.

We went back into the hall. Tom was holding Sam from behind, but his cock was pushing through her legs and rubbing her pussy.  I got wetter looking at this and Frenched Pete bye, but he quickly withdrew, saying, “Bye guys, have a good evening.”

I felt really grey now as I came down from two good fucks and from seeing my friends ready for another.

Sam said, “Come here,” and opened her arms despite Tom being between her legs and on her pussy. We embraced naked, despite Tom rubbing her which made me go wetter as his cock was nearly on me too.

After our embrace, I needled them about their earlier running activities as their watches posted to FriendChat, causing me to get wet again and I unconsciously started rubbing my wetness and I saw Tom rub Sam slightly differently eliciting a gentle moan.

One slip and they'll be screwing again, I thought as I got wetter.

Sam said, “Dinner, but stay as is?”  

I thought for a minute and said, “OK: you lead the cooking.” 

We walked back into the kitchen and Sam said, “I’ll do the beans, you [looking at me] the rice?”  

Sam bent over the bench, doing the beans with Tom "helping" from behind. I was at the sink next to us, cleaning out the rice.

Sam said, “Tom, can you get the herbs from the drawer, please?” 

I saw Tom disengage from Sam and took my chance: I turned around exactly at the time his cock came free and it briefly brushed my wet pussy.  I was surprised at the feeling: it was a pleasant, but forbidden shock and I let out an Oooh as the brush finished. 

I saw him cringing now at the accident, but I knew it was something we all were up for if it happened.

Sam said, “You, OK?” 

I nodded, “That was weird having Tom brush me.  I never get that feeling with Pete,” and looked at his growing cock smiling.

She said to me, “Would you like to see if you get it again?” and looked at Tom for approval, to which he nodded.

I smiled.  Sam said, “I’ll guide?” We both nodded.

He moved close enough to me that his cock was nearly touching my pussy, but my breasts were on his chest, causing my nipples to harden and open my pussy.  Sam came from behind him with her chest full onto his back and grabbed his growing cock, which she guided to touch my open pussy, just touching the wet lips briefly before moving it away.  I felt it on me, and a shock of forbidden fruit shot up.

Again, she moved his cock onto me, but for a bit longer and around the wetness more, and I purred longer this time at this sensation.  

She said, “Again?”  I nodded.  This time, she put his cock onto my wetness and moved it over my wet outside, then started moving it just inside, surprising me with the sensual feeling of Tom's cock just inside, starting to fill my wet lips.  I leaned over his shoulder and kissed her on the lips, which I had never done to any girl.

Sam was surprised at this but kissed me back. In doing so, she pushed the head of his cock all the way into me, hitting my spot.  I moaned louder this time and kissed her back harder. As we started kissing over his shoulder, she used her hand to move the cock around and into my open pussy, so its head now disappeared in me.

I could see Tom's cock growing and feel it thickening on me. I realised that while being used as a sex toy by two girls was a first for him, it was certainly pleasurable for all.

This evening had certainly got hot: two bare guys in me and kissing a girl: A first time! I thought.

She moved his cock head around, feeling it on my pussy edges, and kissed me harder, driving it deeper as my breasts were hard against his chest. I ground my pussy further onto his cock, feeling its width gently pressing into me and causing gentle twinges, then I lifted my head away and said, “Can I have him now?”

She nodded and said, “But I get the cum the first time.”

I wrapped my arms around his neck and open-mouth kissed him, he Frenched me back hard and pushed harder, snugly filling my soaking pussy with his growing cock which elicited a longer moan.  I was surprised how I felt screwing and kissing him: it was a mix of detached, forbidden lust entwined with excitement, but it was about horny sex and horny sex only within defined boundaries.

Frank Urquhart is wrong: sometimes Sex is only about Sex, I thought.

I saw Tom engage with my kiss, but I could feel his hamster wheel processing the same emotions too as Sam looked on, fingering herself.

He put my arms around me and tight to push my chest hard against his and pushed further into me so that his balls were nearly touching my lips as we started a growing fuck me French.  

Sam held me from behind and rubbed herself against me, with her and her hands around my pussy feeling its wetness and Tom as he slid in me, while kissing my neck which caused me to French Tom deeper and tighten on him.  I was moaning as we continued our harder Frenching and Fucking with my tightening pussy pushing against his thickening and widening cock.

Sam was grinding hard on me and kissing my neck passionately which shot me hard up into orgasm.  I kissed Tom hard as I squeezed hard on him and coated his cock in my juices, then I gave him a final vicious French as his erect cock left me for Sam.

I slid out from between them, and he wrapped his arms around Sam, kissing her open-mouthed. I saw her hand push his erect cock up her wide and wet pussy.

Sam wrapped her arms around him, Frenching back, and started grinding against his cock, which only seconds ago had filled my hot pussy.  Seeing him fuck her now started to build another orgasm in me, so I fingered deeply and started moaning, thinking of that succulent cock perfectly filling me.

This caused them to kiss and fuck harder and I fingered harder and faster at this horny spectacle, moaning harder. Sam was moaning now as they both came at the same time, and we could see my fingering was hard and deep as I started to orgasm again and moaning loudly and deeply as they started to post-sex make out.

I came behind Sam and held her, gently kissing her neck and Tom removed his cum from outside her pussy, transferring it to our lips where we licked my fingers, purring gently at the taste.

I said to Sam, "Is he always like this?" Sam clenched her fist, then opened it fully. (5 fucks).  Tim smiled wanly as he deflated. My mouth opened in semi-surprise and shooting a downward look replied, Oohhin a downcast voice and raised two fingers meaning Pete.

Sam said, "Kate. You got me dirty, clean me up." Licking out a girl—my best friend, more firsts, I thought.

He detached from Sam and let me go down and lick her out.  My wet openness was exposed to Tom now and he sweetly hesitated, then started rubbing his fingers over them as she was starting to lick my friend.

Always thorough in life, I diligently cleaned her out, causing her to moan and me to tighten and moisten again with Tom's fingers moving inside of me. Occasionally, he withdrew his fingers and flashed his cock across my wetness, giving me a zing like earlier, which caused me to grunt.

She started moaning as I swallowed the last of my cum from her pussy and started clenching around his fingers cumming again just as Sam peaked too. Soon both girls were cumming as his cock hardened waiting for its next order.

Then, I got up, kissed Sam, and looked around. Tom was really HARD again and I said "Wow, you're hard again."

Sam said, "Two hot girls going at it and a spare pussy, wouldn't any guy?" and kissed him hard as he absorbed the sight.

I said, "Not sure," and looked down, inferring Pete, and kissed my friends on the lips.

Tom looked around and realised, thankfully, that while we had got hot and on, the rice and beans were still cold and off.

Sam said, "Shall we get pizza in, then we can concentrate on fun?"  We nodded as she used OrderIn to get pizza.

His cock was now hard again - maybe due to the two busty birds with open hatches standing near him. Thinking of them riding while Pete fucked me opened my hatch wide and I said, "I've seen you two ride: can I try?"

Sam said, "All the way this time, but I feed Tom?"

While waiting for the pizza, we put the aborted dinner ingredients in the fridge, whilst creatively managing to brush past each other on the way and have wayward hands touch bits to titillate.  

After this, Tom put his arms around Sam and started a make-out with her. I saw that his cock wasn't positioned correctly and my hand to position it against her pussy which elicited a pleasured Humm from her. I leaned and kissed her on the cheek as they carried on making out and carried on optimising the configuration like she had done to me initially, causing him to grow in my hand and us to widen and moisten.

Sam turned and briefly kissed me on the lips, then he kissed me the lips whilst I continued the optimisation.

The doorbell rang and, as I was freer, I said, "I'll get it" and disengaged, forgetting that I was starkers, with a very open and wet snatch and erect nipples on my bust.

They stood there entwined and making out as I headed to the door.

I opened the door naked, and I heard "Ohhh" from Sam.

The OrderIn guy was young, and he discretely averted his eyes from my naked body and open pussy as he handed over the pizzas.  I hadn't twigged that I was flashing the guy until his mouth had gone wide and his eyes swivelled at my attire, or lack of it.

I walked back with the pizzas, put them on the table and then realised what I had done as yet another pleasure wave crested through me and said, "That was fun flashing the delivery guy."  

Sam hugged me and said, "I didn't know you had it in you," and kissed me on the lips which I returned with a French. Tom decided to get in on the act by coming from behind Sam and putting his arms around us squeezing us tight and pushing our open pussies together, with his cock between her legs. She grunted as his cock slid in and hit her pussy lips. Then I grunted because, as our pussies were touching, he had tagged them both with his cock.

Sam returned my French, and we went harder as he pushed back and forward slightly with his lengthening cock massaging our wet holes which elicited groans from us.

Unlike us, dinner was getting cold, and we could warm up quickly, so I disengaged from Sam, and we all headed to the table for between-sex courses pizza.

I looked down at his hard, wet cock and said, "Your cock is still cummy. I don't think you'd would want it in her?" and looked at Sam as I went even wetter, and my nipples hardened again.

She just smiled back. Together, we grabbed the hard, wet cock with our hands and dropped down. We, leaned in they took it between our lips. Our tongues and lips roamed over it, causing it to grow as he saw that our lips touched and were kissing each other with his cock between our lips. Two busty, horny girls made it grow harder and longer. Hungrily, we quickly roamed to my glans and then got up, declaring he was clean, but our pussies were soaking.

We took turns to briefly kiss Tom so he could taste his cum on our lips.

I said, "I get the filling this time?" and they nodded. He moved the chair she had screwed him on earlier so that it was to the side of the table, enabling two sides to get to him. He learns fast, I thought.

Sam pointed to Tom and looked down. He sat down on the chair, legs open and cock erect, and she slid her wetness down his cock and sat on his lap with his cock on her pussy. I reached over and used my hand to align his cock properly on her pussy, getting a good feel of both and making me wetter and wider. Then I grabbed a slice of pizza and put one end into Sam's mouth, then the other end into his mouth. Tom fondled her tits as they ate the pizza until their lips met and they started kissing. Sam was making gentle moves up and down his cock as we kissed whilst I was fingering deeper and harder.

I took another slice and put it into his mouth and the other end into hers which again they ate until they started kissing. Sam was making gentle slides on the outside of his cock which I could see was making him harder and wider and her pussy wetter whilst using she used her fingers to rub my pussy making me even hotter.

Soon we were halfway through the Pizzas and as Sam lifted up, I leaned over, and mouth-kissed Tom while reaching between them to align Tom with Sam. Then I moved around the back of Sam and held her by the tits to guide Sam's riding on him whilst they kissed as they alternated thrusting and riding. Soon we were all boiling as his cock was hardening inside her, her pussy tightening and my pussy was soaking thinking of Tom inside me again. Unlike the pizza which was cooling.

Sam let out a gentle moan and said, "Finish pizza, then Kate gets the cream," and slid off Tom.

I took my bestie's place on his lap as she used her hands to ensure that his cock was positioned correctly on my lips. I oohed as I felt his touch again on me. Forbidden but very tasty fruit I thought.

Sam commenced the feeding, proffering one end of the slice to my mouth, which I eagerly grabbed, and the other end to Tom's and I slid all the way down his shaft that gently filled me, causing more gentle moans. As we quickly ate into the middle, we began to make out while I started riding this filling meat which grew in me, causing me to get wetter. I used my right hand to reach over and rub Sam while Tom used his hands to examine my breasts, causing more pleasurable twinges in me. 

Now, Sam was feeding and I was with Tom as I rode the outside of his thick, filling cock. I fingered Sam until the pizza was finished.

Still sliding up the outside of his shaft, I leaned over and Frenched Sam hard.  She Frenched back and my wet made out as I slid on her boyfriend's growing dick.

I leaned my face back onto Tom, kissing him hard and lifted up. Sam reached in and aligned his cock to my pussy with a hand, then grabbed my tits with the other hand to steady me as I slid all the way down his fulfilling shaft and started moaning.  

There was something about this cock that instantly got me, I realised.

Again, I realised that the kissing and sex were solely about sex.  Sex that I shouldn't be having but we were all enjoying, especially me now as I was already starting to orgasm.

I felt Sam's hand Tom's cock, but also hitting my entrance which made me even hotter.  We quickly Frenched hard as I tightened on his thickening cock causing me to tighten around him and I moaned longer and harder, kissing him deeper. His balls tightened as I started twitching.

He leaned over and kissed Sam hard as his cock twitched inside of me, and I twitched and rode him faster. Soon, I was screaming as I kissed his neck hard, and my boobs bounced on him as I accelerated to orgasm. Sam gently purred as her boyfriend kissed her while screwing me. 

still being rubbed by Sam, I pulsed harder on the cock that was completely filling me, causing me to start pulsing and said, "Fill me now,” and kissing him hard and deep.

His lips slammed onto mine as he kissed me hard and thrust deep into me causing a twinge of ecstasy to shoot down me and I as squeezed him rapidly and harder as I came on him. I felt his cum start to shoot into me as we kissed rougher, and Sam fingered me.

Still kissing, I screamed as I squeezed his dick viciously, causing all his cum to shoot out into me and down onto Sam's fingers.

I kissed harder, then I leaned over me and kissed Sam and she released her fingers and put them between us, and we all licked his cum off them.

We stayed there for a while, making out with each other, and then Sam said, "Clean up time: Tom first." 

We dropped and took his flaccid cock between our lips, kissing each other first and then the cock that had just been in us from base to tip, causing a re-erection.  We took turns throating it and tasting the cum.

I said, "Back again so soon?" and leaned up and kissed him.

Sam decided to taste her horny boyfriend's juices that were now in me. She dropped and leaned into me, starting to lick me out and exposing her clit. This was an open invite for Tom, so he dropped down and inserted his fatness into her, leaning over to kiss me. For the next few minutes, he was screwing Sam whilst kissing me, causing me to moan gently as I felt his thrusts into my bestie transmit into my pussy.

Sam lifted herself up with Tom's cock still inside and kissed me on the lips, causing her to tighten on me as he fucked her upwards now.  We made out as Sam and Tom came to orgasm.

We were extremely sweaty, so Sam led us all to the shower and turned on the water. We took turns to make out and clean each other down fully with our hands, with the person behind getting a double hit of being a cleaner.  When Tom was in a suitable position, his dick entered the pussy and we had another brief screw, while the free one kissed.

We repeated our usual base-to-tip cock clean down, followed by the 3-way kiss.

I said, "Five fillings, lots of licking out, lots of guy cum: I will be sore and have trouble walking tomorrow." He grabbed and kissed me and pushed in all the way as a final reminder and I playfully ground on him and kissed him hard as he existed and repeated it on Sam.

Sam said, "He certainly has an effect on Kate," and kissed him, then me.

Then we took turns to towel off and finally, we all collapsed into bed, Sam tight in his arms and his cock between her legs.

They made out gently as I held onto her back, kissing down it k and then finding the tip of his cock between her legs and used her tongue to stroke it, then moved back up Sam's back.

Soon the effects of our horniness overtook us, drawing us to sleep.

Published 
Written by eh99NZ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors