Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Recap: Kate had been dumped by her boyfriend, Bruce. To unwind from the shock, we had all got drunk, leading to Kate wanting a group massage, with the Tom Special - screwing her hard from behind. For the following day, we had arranged a mid-week getaway. And the day ended up with us having sex in the shower and all curling up naked in a sleeping bag on the deck.

The rising sun's increasing brightness over the fence slowly woke us from our deep sex and running-induced sleep. Kate and Sam were still wrapped around each other, and I was now around Kate's back with my hard cock between her legs and on her pussy.

As Kate woke, she kissed Sam on the lips to wake her, gently grinding against her which caused her to drop onto my cock head. Sam returned the kiss, and they briefly kissed and ground harder, driving Kate further onto me.

Kate detached from Sam and pushed off me. She rolled onto my front and down, so I was wearing her fully and Sam snuggled next to me. Kate said, "Thanks for last night. This is for you," and kissed me hard, grinding my cock, then leaned over to Sam and said, "And to you," and Frenched her.

Still kissing Sam, Kate slid on me, grinding my expanding cock and tightening on me. My right hand reached over and fingered Sam's hole, starting to coordinate rhythm with their increasing Frenching and me being screwed harder and faster.

Soon, they were moaning, and Kate was twitching as she started cumming on my dick, causing me to shoot precum into her. This stimulated her even more, causing faster kissing, fingering, fucking, and my dick pushing against her.

Sam said, "Take it all." Kate rolled over and fuck-kissed me hard, which I returned, squeezing harder and thrusting faster, causing me to cum in her as she orgasmed again. This set off another cycle of kissing harder, fucking faster and me shooting a final load.

Sam scooched down the bag and started licking Kate's dripping, stuffed pussy as we gently came down.

I was now hungry, so I said, "Why don't you get the spa going and I'll bring breakfast there?" They both kissed me, and we exited the bag. I walked straight to the kitchen and got a large pasta bowl out. In it, I dropped 1.5 cups of oats and 3 cups of water, then put it in the microwave for 3 minutes to make a thick, creamy porridge.

In the garden, they hugged and looked at my naked form in the kitchen. Sam said, "A hot cook is good, but we're looking at a hot, naked cook in action." 

Kate kissed her and said, "HNC was in action with us 'til recently and he knows what the effect of his Lemon Curd is on us, so we're going to get another dose of him as well as his cooking soon." They began a short French and ground their wet pussies against each other looking on at me.

I saw this and got hard but was still hard at it in the kitchen. I put the kettle on, grabbed three croissants intended for the weekend, and sliced and plated them. I drew three slices from the Ciabatta I had recently made and dropped them in the toaster.

Soon, the kettle was done so I made a plunger and set it on the tray. The microwave beeped, so I swapped the porridge for the croissants and gave them a ten-second zap to warm them up.

I set the food on the tray, with cutlery, butter, and the Lemon Curd from the fridge, and walked to the spa, which was now on - like Kate who was in Sam's lap kissing and grinding her, causing my cock to grow.

I put the tray down on the spa edge. Sam reached over and grabbed my cock, pulling me to the edge. They stopped kissing and turned their attention to my cock, taking sides and kissing it as they continued grinding in the spa. I reached over and grabbed a nipple in each hand.

Kate spied the Lemon curd and reached over, kissing Sam and my cock hard, saying, "Wonder what it tastes like on him?"

She opened the jar and took a spoonful out, spreading it on my cock. Its chill and creaminess sent a twinge down my cock. They started licking the sweet and sour Curd off it as their lips and tongues met on me, playfully nipping me as I grabbed their tits and playfully pinched them, causing them to nip me harder and grind their bodies harder, causing them to gently moan. Through my cock in their lips, I felt shivers running through them as the lemon curd and excitement ran through their bodies, then they gave my cock and each other a final kiss and released.

As I leaned over and entered the spa, Kate dumped four large spoonfuls of Curd into the porridge and mixed it in. She's really out there this time: this will be really sweet and sour, I thought, as Sam had previously explained to me whilst naked and in my lap, the effect that it had on their bodies, and I knew that it gave them both a hard zing.

I slid next to Kate and kissed her as she slid onto me. Sam spooned out some porridge and fed it to Kate. Riding me, she kissed me, transferring the porridge into my mouth. Sam was grinding against us as we kissed, swallowed the porridge, and rode, then fed in more porridge and some for herself. I could feel Kate twitching through her body and then into her clit as the curd went down and the sex and kissing went up in pace. Kate nipped me on the ear and squeezed my cock, so I returned the favour by driving deep into her and grabbing her tits as we rode harder while still getting fed by Sam and her twitching with the combined effects. 

With each spoonful, I could hear Kate moan louder, clench my cock tighter and start to pulse on it as the combined effects caused her to orgasm. I fuck kissed her hard and thrust up as she came down on me as Sam nuzzled her ear, resulting in me shooting into her and her, causing her to moan loudly as she came. She kissed me hard, saying "Curd and sausage: amazing combination, your turn," and touched Sam and moved off me.

Sam slid all the way onto my cock, Frenching me as our lips met and Kate wrapped her body onto Sam, spooning a large dose into my mouth, then one for herself. Sam kissed me and took some of the mix and I felt a shiver go down her neck and then through her pussy to my cock, causing me to throb. Again, Kate fed us as Sam fucked me hard while I nibbled her nipples, causing her to shiver as her pussy tightened on my cock. With a final spoon into us, the bowl was empty and Sam moaned loudly and long as she came on my dick at the same time as I spasmed and shot a long stream into her.

We kissed and slowly fucked to wind down, taking turns kissing and rubbing Kate. Sam then took my other side.

I reached over buttered half a croissant and fed it to Sam, which we ate until we were kissing in the middle. Kate had another half ready and fed it to me, likewise, rubbing my cock as I rubbed her and Sam. We repeated this until they were gone.

I buttered the still warm ciabatta, causing the golden liquid to start running and moved out so I could feed it to them. They ate in, kissing in the middle as the crunchy bread mixed with the dribbling butter went down, causing gentle moans.

The food was ready, so I poured coffee, which we drank under the now mid-height sun, playfully kissing and touching until it was gone, Then we group towelled off, ensuring that every bit was dry and soft (or not!) and went to our rooms and got dressed in undies and summer wear. 

Sexed out, we walked the three blocks to JoJo's studio and lay face down on the tables as she adjusted our base alignment. On each of us, she began the entrainment by bird on elephant tapping, as we described the sensation, our trigger points at the base and tip of the neck and spine, causing an involuntary wave from head to foot.

As each of us got into the rhythm and she tweaked the entrainment, we moved out of Active Mind and into System Mind, our bodies working out the kinks, causing gentle moans as we went deep into relaxation: a different form than the horny relax of early. Our minds were attuned solely to the tension of our bodies; we were moved back down for a deeper wave. As the deep-welling shock of Bruce's dumping was released, Kate soon started moaning loudly and thumping the table as the wave travelled through her body, while Sam and I moaned gently as our waves were slower and gentler.

Soon, the session was over. Kate felt blissed from the outpouring and we felt like our hands had electric shocks going through as the nerve channels opened. We walked slowly home, Kate de-blissing and our hands slowly returning to normal, stopping at Bay Bakery for coffee and watching the sun light up the channel to Fire Island as kayakers went past. We were happy that Bruce was off all our minds and thinking about The Retreat, where we needed to drive to soon.

After packing, we set off in my car. Carrying on from last night, I selected Sarah Brightman's O Queres Volver so the soprano's soaring vocals carried on our sex and Spinewave relaxed mood. I let the rest of the album play out, then we switched to Hits FM. Alison Krauss' So Long, So Wrong played. We were surprised how much emotion her soft vocals carried in a song thought was both ironic and true. Then Brian Adams' Liar followed!

After an hour running against the traffic on the motorway, we were excited but quiet as we turned off onto the rural roads. Twenty minutes later, we could see the fence of what looked like the local High Security nick on the hill. This is The Sanctuary: but instead of the 14km long fence being topped with razor wire, it has a collar to prevent jumpers. While it is guarded by dogs, these are not sharp-toothed Alsatians but are sharp-nosed Terriers and Pointers. The Sanctuary's fence is fourteen km of the best Pest Proof fence and is designed to keep four-legged intruders out, not inmates IN so that the, mostly winged, endangered inmates can roam and breed to their hearts' content.

We drove up to the secure parking area and were met by the Gatehouse receptionist who escorted us and our bags inside. She poured us Champagne and proffered canapes. As we were eating, one of the Anti-Pest Terriers was introduced and he diligently sniffed his way around the bags, then yawned, pronouncing nothing of interest in our bags. Soon, the golf cart arrived and our bags, and us were loaded.

The drive out to the lodge was spectacular: a mix of rolling hills, forest, and coastline. All expensively upgraded and pest-free and, thus, teeming with wildlife: some of which only exist in a dozen areas that are under tight pest control.

We were shown around the Lodge, taking in the expansive view from the infinity pool and the clifftop restaurant where our dinner would be served. We opted for a terrace table and chose the time and decided on the Chef's Menu.

We were escorted to our chalet and our bags had been placed on the racks. We saw the huge king and large double bed set up. Wonder if the double's sheets will be as now tomorrow, I thought.

Three massage tables were in the lounge area and the staffer said, "Massage in 30?". We nodded approval.

He then walked us to the sauna and spa and showed us how to turn it on. Knowing our plans, I went hard at this and saw their nipples go hard in anticipation.

The staffer left and closed the door. 

I said to Kate, "How is this?"

She kissed me and grabbed my cock, then kissed Sam who Frenched her back gently and started caressing her. I came from behind and kissed her neck and caressed her too. Our hands caressed her clothed body as we took turns kissing her lips and neck, then we lifted off her T-shirt.

Kate lifted off Sam's T-shirt and resumed kissing Sam. Sam reached around me and pulled my T-shirt off as we ground on our friend.

I reached down and pulled her shorts off, saying, "First Time?" and received Frenches in return as Kate dropped Sam's shorts and ground her wet opening against her friend's, then turned around and dropped my shorts and Frenched me hard.

Like our first time as a trio, Sam came behind me and guided me into Kate's opening as we kissed. Kate moaned gently as my cock probed her opening and she switched between Frenching us.

My cock grew as Sam slowly maneuvered it around and into her friend's entrance as we took turns Frenching harder and faster, and I was driven further into her tightening pussy, and I could feel Sam's hot body and wetness against me.

Karla_brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Karla_brown

I was deep into Kate's tightening pussy and she fuck-kissed me harder as the girls moaned in my ear. She squeezed me hard, and I felt her wetness on me as she started to peak. I held back and continued screwing her deep and slow as she came on my hard cock, causing me to fill her with my cum.

My erect cock screwed her gently and Sam Frenched her as she came down and Sam moaned in my ear, saying, "You are naughty; you have left some for me," and kissed Kate hard.

Kate released me and slid down tonguing me and then throated my cum-soaked cock. She sucked me clean, playfully nipping me on the way up which caused me to shoot into her throat. She came up and Frenched Sam briefly, transferring some cum into her mouth and rubbing her cummy pussy on Sam's wet opening. As she slid aside, I reached in and roughly fingered her out, causing her to moan loudly, and she kissed me, then pushed me into her bestie and kissed her.

I put my dirty fingers in Sam's mouth where she licked them clean. Kate held me from behind and playfully guided me onto Sam, repeating the first time, but this time, she pushed me hard into my love's wet love hole and kissed me, pushing me deep into Sam, then pulling me back.

As she reached over and kissed Sam, she carried on pushing and pulling me in Sam's tightening hole, causing them both to moan and me to thicken.

I leaned over and kissed Kate and thrust deep into Sam, feeling her start to twinge on me. I kissed Kate harder and felt my cock spasm in time with Sam's squeezes and soon we orgasmed together as both girls moaned loudly. Kate kissed my neck as I made out with my love and slowly screwed her off our cums, then pulled out.

I pushed my fingers into Sam and pinched them, pulling out my cum and scraping her insides, causing her to scream in surprise and kiss me hard. I put my cummy fingers into her mouth and she licked me off them, then kissed me, then turned around and shared it with Kate.

They dropped down and kissed my cock with their lips touching and taking turns to nip me to release more juice into me.

We were interrupted by the phone ringing. I reached over with the two horny girls on me and picked it up, "Massage in five minutes, Sir."

"Ok, " I replied as their lips met on me and they nipped me again.

"That was relaxing," Kate said, "Wonder how the massage will be?"

We kissed her again and rubbed her naked body to soothe her.

We put on our towelling robes and opened the door and left it ajar, then went to the tables and went under the towels provided. The masseurs entered and asked our requirements. We replied, "Relaxation, please."

They started on our shoulders as we used our SpineWave breathing to enhance their kneads. They moved down our bodies, moving the decency towel and stretching and kneading the knots out, then rolled us over and repeated from head to toe.

The masseurs departed, leaving us on the tables.

Sam got up, dropped her towel, and went over and kissed Kate on the lips, removing her towel. I got up, dropped my towel, and massaged her tits, guiding her hand onto me.

Still kissing her, Sam reached over and fingered her deep as she massaged my cock longer and I massaged her hardening nipples, causing her to moan gently.

Our massage continued as she moaned harder, then Sam went around the table and slid on her. I came over and placed my cock in her mouth as Sam started sliding up and down her, then started grinding onto Kate's wetness. Kate sucked me harder as I reached over and kissed the grinding Sam. Kate throated me as her wetness was ground harder and she moaned longer and louder and her lips tightened on me and nipped me, causing my precum to shoot into her throat and she gagged, then swallowed it.

Sam was moaning too now as rode her friend harder and Frenched me aggressively as I fucked Kate's tight lips. I grunted as I got bitten again, causing more cum to seep into her mouth and loud moans from both.

I kissed my love hard and fucked Kate hard and fast, causing me to fill her mouth with my juices. Her pussy spasmed hard on Sam as she visualised me in it and she moaned as Sam's juices soaked her. Kate gagged as I filled my load and bit me hard, then released me as Sam leaned over, kissed her, and slid off.

I swapped with my love and slid up and down Kate on the table, rubbing her pussy with my hardness as Sam kissed Kate and took some of my load from her. At the end of one slide, I slid back to the floor and pulled her into my cock. I massaged her tits and chest, pushing her against my growing cock as Sam kissed her harder, causing her to moan loudly again as she tightened on me.

I massaged her body harder, paying attention to her nipples, driving her tightening hole onto my thickening member inside as Sam kissed her harder. I felt my balls tighten as she moaned louder and spasmed on me. I massaged her tits hard as she came on my cock, just as I filled her with my final load. Sam kissed her hard, then leaned over and kissed me saying, "You relaxed her hard."

Kate pulled back and I pulled Sam in, kissing her gently and put my long cock into her and made love to her gently as Kate moaned in the background, still coming off her orgasms.

Kate got up and kissed us in turn, saying, "Wow - that was a relaxing post-massage massage." 

We fondled her and Sam reached down and fingered out her pussy, sharing it with us, then they dropped down and did their usual cock clean, playfully kissing each other and nipping me along the way.

We took her to the shower, entered, and turned it on, letting the water soak our hot, oily bodies. We soaped our hands and started cleaning our friend, paying special attention to her neck and engorged nipples, taking turns to French her as her hands played with my growing cock and Sam’s open pussy. We reached Kate’s legs and fingered her together, one of us on her tits and the other Frenching, causing her to moan loudly.

Sam stood up and Kate and I repeated soapy fondle and kiss on her, eliciting more moans as we reached her slit and repeated there. Then it was my turn as they did my chest, eagerly hitting my cock where their lips touched as they kissed it clean.

They got up and Sam passionately Frenched me, then Kate and she started fingering her friend as they Frenched. Kate fingered her friend back as they Frenched and fingered hard and fast and I grabbed Kate’s boobs and kissed her neck to join in, sliding my cock between her cheeks. They fingered and kissed harder, and I rubbed and fondled rougher eliciting louder moans as they started orgasming together.

Sam pushed off her friend and pushed me onto and into Kate, saying, “Take her the rest of the way,” as we fuck-Frenched hard and she slid onto me. Sam fondled her friend as we fucked and kissed hard and fast and she strangled my cock and screamed as she came again, but this time I didn’t as my cum hadn’t recovered, not that I minded. I gave her a final hard thrust and fuck kiss and she screamed as she came hard on me.

She kissed me as I fucked her slowly to get her down, but pulled my chest away slightly so Sam could fondle her. “You guys are so good making me cum so much,” she said, leaning over to kiss her friend as we began a rotating kiss and fondle until Kate was fully down, unlike me.

Kate:

There was a knock on the door, and someone called out, “Private sauna is free now,” causing us to robe up and follow our escort there, then we entered the hot room, dumping our towels in the corner and sitting down on the bench. Sitting there, I was in pure bliss from being attended to by my friends. I’d lost count of the number of times that they’d orgasmed me an I was wondering what would happen to me next.

We sat there chatting with the sweat dripping off our hot bodies, our pussies were wide open, nipples hard, and Tom’s cock was erect and thick. Their hands started slowly sliding up and down my sides, smoothing the sweat off me, then over my nipples, caressing them. My hands found their chests and reciprocated as we touched, then Sam started Frenching me as they caressed my tits and Tom kissed my neck kicking off my arousal. Sam moved down too, kissing until she reached my open legs and buried her tongue deep in my open hole while Tom Frenched me hard.

He pulled me up and off Sam, pushing me face-first against the wall, grabbing my hard nipples, and placing his cock in my entrance. Sam came below and static kissed my hole and his cock, waiting for his move. He held me tight, seating his glans in my entrance and I was so ready, but he just held me in position for what seemed forever, like Sam had done to us during our first time. I felt the tension building in anticipation of the action, and I knew he was teasing me by holding me and Sam was waiting for his lead. I felt a wave of pleasure quickly wash over me, realising that I was cumming despite them just sitting in my entrance, then I moaned loudly as I came, causing him to finally fill me with his hot rod as she kissed my now fully filled hole with his hands starting to massage my hot, hard tits.

Sam’s mouth on my filled pussy set me off again as she hit both me and Tom at the same time, syncing with his fucks. She moved under me and up my body, kissing my chest, then leaning up and Frenching me as I was still getting screwed from behind. I was starting to tighten on his widening cock as we Frenched, then she pushed us over, so I was lying on him and her on top, Frenching me and grinding against my fucked, wet pussy. He pulled me up on the next thrust, exposing himself slightly, which Sam reached behind and extracted from me and slid right onto, so her boyfriend could fuck her as she ground on my wet opening. This was so horny being sandwiched by a lovemaking couple and frenched by Sam and I moaned into her kiss as she started moaning too and I felt each thrust of his cock into her.

She slid up and extracted him from her, then pushed it into my tight, wet hole and resumed her kissing. He fucked me deep and hard into my tightness, pushing on my insides as I started spasming, feeling Sam thrust down on me and me cumming onto him, causing him to grunt and spasm into me, then we both came together as I felt her wetness on me. She pulled him out and into herself, kissing me harder as she squeezed the last drops out and into her wet hole.

I felt her wet pussy grind on me and she alternated Frenching me and him as we came down, then she slid off me and pushed me off Tom, so they could finger me out, transferring the juices to their fingers which they presented to me so we could jointly kiss and consume it. He presented his soaked cock to my lips and we kissed and licked it, our lips touching as we diligently cleaned it up.

He turned around still in my lips as Sam followed his head down and started licking and kissing my bust, then my clit, making me suck hard on Tom and start moaning again as I started rising again, then they swapped so I could eat out Sam as he fingered me and kissed Sam until we were all cum-free.

We grabbed towels from the corner to wipe down our sweaty, sexed bodies, then wrapped ourselves back in our gowns, before heading back to our room and the bathroom.

As soon as we were in, we turned the water on full blast to soak our sweaty, sexed bodies, and they hit me hard and fast, soaping and fondling me, caressing me and fondling my hard tits and then up and into my open pussy sending me back up again, then I helped Tom do Sam’s hard body. Finally, we hit Tom, playfully cleaning off his hard again cock. We turned the water off and playfully dried each other off, and then it was time to get dressed for Chef’s table.

It was now nearly sunset, and we were escorted to the deck that overlooked the ocean and presented with champagne and canapes. The birdsong was loud and the ocean quiet, but we could hear the waves in the distance. There were several couples also here, but we kept to ourselves and we were still blissed out from our earlier horniness. We chatted idly, musing on the views as we were seated for the first of the amazing courses and the wine arrived, this we carried on throughout the evening.

Afterwards, we walked back to our room and then collapsed, naked into the bed where we curled up together, quickly falling blissfully asleep.

Published 
Written by eh99NZ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments