Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Ready for some Oktoberfest fun? Katie is! This is the next in our series inspired by real people and their real situations. Some creative license is taken to add even more fun to the reading and writing. Like all the stories in this series, this story can be enjoyed by itself, but is even better when read as part of the series. This story is inspired by our series fan-favorite Katie (collaborator Koo). Here's to Oktoberfest and all it can lead to. We hope you enjoy it."

My blue eyes blinked awake as the morning sun streamed through the window. I smiled somehow already knowing it was going to be a good day. My sheets were wrapped around my tall, five-foot-ten slender naked body. My pussy tingled and was drenched. What had I been dreaming? My mind immediately wandered, imagining the possibilities for this beautiful Oktoberfest Saturday. My long fingers naturally homed their way to the familiar soft folds between my legs. My imagination’s fantasies paled compared to what would happen in the hours ahead.

My friend Jen asked me to work an Oktoberfest event to help out. There would be lots of guys, lots of tips, and lots of beer. That sounds like a great Saturday, especially with as horny as I felt. I jumped in the shower and made good use of my favorite toy, my handheld pulsating shower head. Fuck, it felt good. Rather than settling me down, it made me needier. My horniness intensified when I put on my sexy new Oktoberfest dirndl dress. It was a classic blue with white dotted floral accents and red lace up the bodice. The white ruffled off-the-shoulder sleeves and trim made it extra sexy. I put on the red apron with a red and white striped tie in a bow to match my red heels. Of course, I didn’t wear a bra and only wore my tiniest matching red thong underneath. I looked like the perfect Dutch Bavarian slut wench.

The festivities started early as every good Oktoberfest should. The outdoor venue was transformed into a mini-Munich Hofbrau. It was open with hay spread across the party area. Crowds grew quickly. German beers flowed in the Biergarten like the Danube in Spring. The polka music was loud and the dancing was fun. In addition to the beers, we served up a full German menu of brats, Bavarian soft pretzels, sauerbraten, sauerkraut, sausages, schnitzel with dampfnudel and apple strudel for desserts.

As time passed, the party got rowdier and games more fun. Men were coaxed into classic masskrugstemmen, log sawing, and keg rolling competitions. I got in on the beer stein races with other bar maidens. I was certain my long legs gave me an edge. The goal was to cross the finish line first with the most beer still in the steins. The beer sloshed from the steins I was carrying and the girls racing next to me. We were drenched and loved it.

It was a fun day serving up laughs, beer, and flirting.  The constant hungry stares from men and women undressing me with their eyes moistened my inner thighs. I encouraged it with my playful teasing, finding ways to offer glimpses of my tits, ass, and long-toned legs as I delivered beers. I know how to get good tips. The raucousness of the party grew with every hour. By early evening the crowd swelled. Many were drunk and having a great time. Stares turned handsy. Rather than pulling away, I’d lean in with a smile and wink.

That was when a group of seven cute guys showed up, all in their late twenties to early thirties. As horny as I felt, I was quick to be the first server and claim them as my customers. Seeing how cute they were, other servers were happy to help, including my friend Jen. I knew things were going to get even more fun learning the men were using the Oktoberfest event as the beginning of their bachelor party. Jacob, the best man was six-foot-two with sandy brown hair. His best friend, Tyler, the groom was similar height, with brown hair, blue eyes, with a broad smile. They were both fit in a down-to-earth way. Jacob arranged for them all to wear lederhosen. They looked hot. We immediately hit it off.

Needless to say, serving beers to the guys at the bachelor party was constant. So were their flirtatious compliments. The boys got in on the ax-throwing and log-sawing Oktoberfest games, showing off for us as much as proving themselves to each other. The more beers they drank, the bolder they became with the games and flirting. I loved it. 

The bachelor party made the last few hours of the Oktoberfest go very quickly. As the festival was dying down, they were ramping up. The men were just getting started. Jacob seized the opportunity, inviting me and the girls to join them at their hotel to continue the party. Jen and I immediately said yes. A few of the other girls jumped in too. We looked like a German delegation walking into the hotel together, with all the guys wearing lederhosen and us girls still in dirndl dresses.

The party started in Jacob and Tyler’s corner suite on the hotel's top floor with an expansive night view of the city below. It had a full bar, kitchenette, living room, balcony, and a spacious king bedroom with a jacuzzi. Jacob turned the music up. We all danced, drank, and partied over the next few hours like old friends. One by one, the girls peeled off with the other guys, going to their rooms, until it was only Jen, Michael, Tyler, Jacob, and me. Jen and Michael had been flirting heavily since getting there.

“I’m going to head to my room and go to bed,” Michael announced, holding Jen’s hand like a claimed prize. 

Jen smiled at me. Her seductive look said it all.

“Have fun,” I said while sitting alone in the center of the plush couch. Tyler sat in a chair across from me. Jacob stood by the bar holding a newly opened bottle of champagne.

“You okay?” Jen asked as Michael moved toward the door with her in tow.

I looked at Tyler and over at Jacob. They each smiled at me. Although they had not been shy about flirting all night, they had been gentlemen. “Better than okay,” I answered with a wink.

The sexual tension in the suite skyrocketed the moment Michael and Jen closed the door, leaving me alone in the suite with these two men. My heart raced. My nipples tightened and pussy moistened under my dirndl.

“Another glass of champagne?” Jacob asked.

“I’d love some,” I said with a smile toward Tyler.

Tyler, the groom, stood up, walked across the room, and sat next to me on the couch. He boldly but naturally placed his large hand on my bare knee as he settled in. My leg opened slightly toward him instinctively without thinking. Jacob reached over the back of the couch with my flute of bubbling champagne. I knew he could see down the white ruffles of my off-the-shoulder dress.

“Thank you,” I said, immediately taking a sip. There was something natural and easy being with the two men as we drank our champagne. It felt comfortable like I had known them for years. Tyler began complimenting me with genuine flattering comments. I blushed. The feelings deep within me from the morning were secretly growing again with intensity. I felt sexy. As the bubbles ascended in the glass, my inhibitions lowered with each sip.  

Tyler continued to flatter me as I emptied my glass. His hand slid down to my inner thigh. I didn’t move or resist his gradual advance. My body tingled with desire.

“May I have another?” I asked, holding my glass up.

Jacob reached over the back of the couch with the bottle, slowly filling my glass. Tyler’s hand continued up my thigh. Despite Jacob’s slow pour, champagne overflowed the flute, causing some to cascade onto my chest, sending it down my cleavage. “Damn, that’s hot,” Jacob moaned behind me. I smiled at the feel of it.

Tyler’s fingers rose to the wetness of arousal between my legs.

Jacob took a cue from Tyler’s progress and set the champagne bottle and his glass down. He moved behind me and reached over the back of the couch to offer a gentle massage of my shoulders with his strong hands. It felt so good. 

At that moment, Tyler’s fingers ascended to reach the outer lips of my already-drenched pussy.

I moaned softly.  My legs opened further.

“This kitten purrs,” Tyler said.

“What a sexy little fuck toy,” Jacob answered.

Jacob’s hands moved down from my shoulder to under the white ruffles of my dirndl. I could feel my nipples growing hard as thimbles. His hands caressed my tits, capturing my nipples between his thumbs and fingers.

I moaned again.

Tyler’s long muscular finger slowly slid between the folds of my wet pussy.

I gasped, helpless to their seduction with the champagne glass in my hand.

“Don’t you dare spill any of that champagne,” Jacob ordered.

My mouth went dry. My pussy was soaked. My lips gaped open from the growing arousal.

The two men worked in tandem, bringing me up slowly and purposefully. I was putty in their hands. The arousal climbed like a roller coaster gradually ascending toward the summit. Tyler’s finger circled my clit, swelling it to a sensitive pearl before burying two fingers deep into my pussy. My back arched. His fingers curled, perfectly finding my G-spot, rendering me helpless.

“Fuck yes,” I moaned.

“You like that, schlampe?” Tyler said, drawing from the little but most important parts of German he knew.“

“What a needy little whore,” Jacob mused with a glance toward Tyler. Jacob pulled his hands from under my dirndl briefly. He reached into the champagne bucket, retrieving some ice, returning to my warm tits.

Their dirty talk only intensified my arousal. I moaned loudly, feeling dizzier.

“She’s getting close,” Jacob observed.

“So damn sexy,” Tyler added

“Oh yes! I’m going to cum,” I confessed.

“Only when we say,” Tyler said. “Don’t you dare cum until I tell you,” he added.

“Yes, Sir,” I answered, my head spinning from the growing arousal. “It’s so close.”

The two men kept bringing me up toward climax, reading my body perfectly. Just when I would approach the point of no return, they backed off. My body convulsed. Each edge made me more desperate.

“Please!” I begged. My head spun with dizzying pleasure. My body tensed.

“Not yet,” Jacob said.

The champagne flute shook in my hand, spilling more champagne on my dress.

“You’re so good,” Tyler said, circling my clit again with his finger.

My breathing became rapid as the climax approached its peak again, this time even higher. My eyes closed.

Tyler’s voice broke the thundering silence just as he thrust his fingers deep into my cunt. “Cum now, slut.”

My body quaked. I screamed as the orgasm rocked my entire body with unbelievable force. The men continued to build on the arousal, one using my nipples, the other fucking my pussy with their fingers. My ass raised off the plush couch. Cum sprayed like a hydrant, catching them off guard.

“Fuck, she’s good,” Jacob said.

“I’m going to cum again,” I confessed. “Oh, god, I’m going to cum again.”

The men continued to caress me, reading me perfectly to bring me up again. They were focused on making me cum. The second climax washed over me like a giant wave.

I lay limp on the couch, completely spent. “Damn, gentlemen, that was amazing.”

“It’s only the start,” Tyler said.

“Use me,” I offered. “Make this the bachelor party of your best fantasies.”

Both men smiled at each other as if they just won the lottery. They had.

Tyler pulled my dirndl over my head, stripping me of all but my tiny thong and heels. He turned me around, positioning me on my knees on the couch, facing the back. They both lowered the suspender straps off their Lederhosen, pulled their shirts off, and lowered their pants. They looked so hot. Tyler moved in behind me, sliding his long, thick cock into my drenched pussy from behind. His left hand reached up and grasped my long blond hair while his right hand reached around my body to my sensitive pussy. Tyler slowly filled me with the length of his cock.

I gasped at the sheer pleasure of being packed with his strong shaft.

Jacob saw the hungry look on my face. He stepped forward, positioning his cock with its broad bulbous head right in front of my red-painted lips. I opened my mouth and hungrily took him in. It felt so good being used by both men. They both became more forceful with each thrust, one in my pussy and the other in my mouth. They got into a rhythm, gradually picking up the pace, savoring the moment shared between best friends – the groom and his best man. Tyler spanked my ass as his climax grew closer, Jacob spanking my tits.

EricaBright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EricaBright

“What a good little whore,” Jacob complimented.

I looked up at him, locking my wide eyes onto his.

“She’s so damn hot,” Jacob added. “Spank that ass as you fuck her.”

Tyler immediately responded, spanking my ass hard with each thrust of his cock deep into my core. “The little wench likes it,” he said.

They stretched the fuck out as long as they could, savoring my body for their pleasure in a way they had only fantasized about. They were determined to cum at the same time, simultaneously filling me with their thick cum. As their orgasm grew close, my next climax quickly approached.

“I’m going to cum!” I cried. My words were unintelligible, my mouth filled with Jacob’s swelling cock. My body quaked uncontrollably as the climax hit.

Jacob took my face in his hands, holding me steady. Tyler gripped my waist. They both cried out as torrential rivers of cum shot from them, filling both holes. I gagged on Jacob’s cum, doing my best to swallow as quickly as I could. Tyler’s thick cum coating my pussy felt amazing. Jacob’s spunk sprayed my face, dripping off my chin onto my naked tits. I licked up as much as I could, hungrily devouring him.

“Damn, she looks hot,” Jacob said, walking around the couch as Tyler pulled is drenched cock out of me. “I need to fuck that pussy.” He pulled me off the couch and carried me across the room to an ottoman in front of the chair Tyler had been sitting on earlier. He sat down on the ottoman and pulled me onto his lap facing him. My long legs straddled his waist. He lowered me back between his legs until my head and shoulders were on the floor. My back arched. Jacob pressed his bulbous head against my helpless swollen clit sending shockwaves through my entire body.

“You’re going to enjoy that tight pussy,” Tyler said. “It fits like a glove.”

Jacob grabbed my waist and pulled my body toward him, thrusting the entire length of his thick cock into me. Because of the angle of my body, his cock dominated my G-spot.

My ass squirmed at the glorious feel of that thick head of his owning the heart of my most sensitive erogenous zone. I gasped. My mouth opened wide.

“Fuck, yes,” Tyler admired.

Jacob enjoyed manhandling me, fucking me hard, watching me respond so strongly to his fuck.

Tyler knelt, lowering his balls over my face. His strong hands captured my erect nipples, pulling them toward him.

I moaned again, obediently sucking his sack into my mouth as Jacob pounded my pussy. My right hand reached up and stroked Tyler’s cock while I massaged his balls in my mouth.

“Damn, she’s so fucking good,” Tyler complimented. “We couldn’t have paid for better than this.”

I couldn’t believe how quickly I was approaching another climax. Cold chills dotted my entire body.

“I think she likes it, Tyler,” Jacob said.

“The little slut can’t get enough,” Tyler added.

My body suddenly convulsed with the hardest climax yet. Tyler’s swelling balls in my mouth muffled my euphoric screams. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. My climax sent Jacob over the top, filling my pussy with his cum. Jacob refused to stop. I pumped Tyler’s cock faster until the warm spray of cum covered my tits and stomach.

The two men carried my exhausted body into the bedroom.

“Put her in the jacuzzi,” Tyler ordered. “Let’s make the most of her and the room.” He turned on the water, filling it up quickly. I lay there, blissfully recovering in full display to the two of them as the hot water filled in around me. We all shared another glass of champagne. Jacob watched as his best friend turned the jets on and stepped into the jacuzzi to enjoy me for himself. The long slow fuck felt amazing as his strong hands and the jets massaged my entire body. “Such an amazing fuck,” he complimented again. “I’ve never fucked anyone as good as you.”

I could only smile, lost in the magic of it all.

“Oh fuck, I’m going to cum again,” he said.

“Breed me,” I said, tormenting his mind as my pussy gripped his cock.

“Oh fuck!” he yelled. His body quaked. His grip on my waist tightened as the heat of his cum filled me. “Fucking amazing!”

Tyler’s legs were wobbly as he stood to step out of the jacuzzi, leaving me lost in the vibrant bubbles of the bath.

Jacob immediately seized the moment, stepping in. “Turn around and look out the window,” he ordered.

I turned and knelt on a low bench in the tub, looking out the windows onto the lighted night skyline of the city below. Jacob moved in behind me, pressing his body against my ass. He spread my knees with his knees, allowing his cock to find its way to my eager pussy. My back arched at the feel of his cock filling me from behind. He took my hands in his, spreading them wide across the top edge of the jacuzzi. Jacob pushed me forward as he started to fuck me, forcing my already-swollen clit against one of the jacuzzi jets. The wall of his muscular body behind me made my clit helpless to the force of the pulsating jet.

My entire body shook from the feel of his cock filling me and my clit pressed against the massaging jet.

“Damn, that’s good Jacob,” Tyler complimented.

My head dropped back onto his shoulder. I gasped for air. The climax grew quickly and came with a force I rarely felt. Every extremity of my body buzzed like a high.

“So fucking hot,” Jacob whispered in my ear. “You are so fucking hot.”

With that, the climax crashed over me like a tidal wave. My body shook but was unable to move from the strength of his hands and body holding me in place. My strength was completely gone. I felt like a wet spaghetti noodle in the water, limp and happily powerless to anything they wanted.

Jacob continued to fuck me from behind. “Yes, yes, yes!!” he said as his climax hit, filling me again with his thick spunk.

As he recovered, Jacob pulled his spent cock from me and stepped out of the tub, leaving me basking in the warmth of the water. I followed him out, dried off with the thick plush towel, and sat naked on the edge of the bed. After filling their champagne flutes, Jacob handed me the bottle. The two men raised their glasses, offering toasts about what a good fuck I am. I smiled and thanked them for the compliments while joining the toast straight from the bottle.

Tyler stepped up to the bed and told me to lay on my back with my head laying back over the edge of the high king bed. He stepped up and positioned his cock in front of my face. Jacob sat in the chair across from the bed to enjoy the show. “Get me hard again,” Tyler ordered.

I obediently opened my mouth to obey his order. My tongue reached up to lick and massage his length, while my lips closed around his thickness.

“Fuck, yes, she’s good. This girl’s got skills,” Tyler said. His cock was hard again in no time, throbbing in my mouth. I was impressed with how quickly he was able to recover. Tyler flipped me over onto my stomach and turned my body so it was facing away from him. He positioned me in the center of the bed, pulling one of the plush king-size pillows under my pelvis to raise my ass high. Tyler looked over at Jacob. “I think it might be time to see how her tight ass feels around my cock.”

“Oh, fuck yes,” Jacob said, impressed, starting to stroke his own cock at the sight of my naked body splayed out in the center of the bed with his best friend’s cock approaching my raised ass.  

I immediately reached my arms out across the wide bed, firmly gripping the covers in both hands, in anticipation of being penetrated. My ass had been softened by the jacuzzi.

Tyler moved in behind me. He purposefully spread my ass cheeks with one hand while grabbing the champagne bottle with the other. He poured some out on my ass, directing it to my rosebud with his cock. I could feel the fizz of champagne pouring in. Tyler enjoyed using his cock to circle and toy with my wet entrance, building suspense for what we both knew was coming. My ass squirmed in anticipation.

Tyler very slowly pushed the head of his manhood into my opening.

My back arched. The intense pleasure from the pain shot through my entire body. “Oh, fuck yes,” I whimpered.

Inch by inch, Tyler gradually filled my ass with his cock until his entire length disappeared into my hungry hole. He spanked my ass cheek hard the moment he was fully engulfed.

I gasped.

Tyler slowly fucked my ass, pouring more champagne as he did, allowing it to lubricate me with each thrust. I had never felt anything like it. My body quivered. With each pass, Tyler increased his pace and force until finally pounding my ass hard. With one hand he reached around to finger my clit, while spanking my ass cheeks with the other, reddening them as if to claim them as his own. The pain of the fuck and spanks intensified my arousal. It was the longest fuck of the night yet. My rosebud gripped his thick cock like a vice. Tyler varied his pace to extend the fuck, making it last as long as he could.

Jacob climbed up on the bed and sat in front of my face. His legs were spread wide so his feet were where my hands were, still gripping the sheets. My fingers let go of the sheets and wrapped around his ankles. His hard cock pressed against my face. I lifted my head and opened my lips, gagging as I swallowed his entire length. I dutifully bobbed my head, sucking him off, each descent causing the bulbous head of his cock to hit the back of my throat. My tongue skillfully massaged the sensitive length of his cock as I devoured him.

The three of us moved in a rhythm, Tyler fucking my ass while I consumed Jacob’s cock. As if on cue, both men climaxed again at the same time. Tyler held me firmly in place to use my ass to its fullest. That prevented any escape as Jacob fucked my mouth hard, filling it again with his thick cum. I gagged, gasping for breath, swallowing as much and as fast as I could. I finished them both off.

“Damn. There’s nothing this girl can’t do,” Tyler said.

“There’s fucking nothing she won’t do,” Jacob added. 

My entire body ached. Thick cum poured from my ass and my mouth. I basked in the moment, wondering how I got myself into this situation. It was also clear that with these two the night was still young.

The three of us fell onto one another in the center of the bed. Jacob lay back onto the pillows. Tyler collapsed on top of me. The two of them continued to fuck me all night. My pussy, ass, and face throbbed from being wonderfully used again and again. We slept briefly a few times, just long enough to recover for another round. There was nothing I enjoyed more than being completely used by these two best friends in a way I knew they would never forget.

Hours later, my blue eyes blinked awake as the late-morning sun streamed through the window. I smiled at the amazing ache from the night before. My sheets were wrapped around my tall, five-foot-ten slender naked body. My pussy tingled and was drenched. My entire body throbbed, coated, and filled with their cum.

I sat up and looked around the luxury suite. The boys were gone. A breakfast cart sat in the middle of the room. My dirndl was hanging up, already cleaned, covered in plastic, and delivered by the hotel. That’s when I saw the note on the pillow next to me. 

“Thank you for the amazing night, Katie, and for making this the bachelor party beyond our wildest fantasies. Enjoy your breakfast and the extra day added to the suite to pamper yourself.”

My mind immediately wandered, remembering the reality of the beautiful Oktoberfest Saturday. I laid back on the lavish king bed. My long fingers naturally homed their way to the familiar soft folds between my legs. My imagination’s fantasies paled compared to what happened as the perfect Dutch Bavarian slut wench on the best Oktoberfest .

Published 
Written by cliff_edger
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments