Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan's Journey To Satisfy Her Lust Filled Desires Takes A Turn

"Joan And Millie Explore Extreme Sexual Boundaries."

25
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"If you like the story please let me know, comments are always welcome."

Joan has been hanging around home for a week since her trip to the city. The lust inside her body was building, as she sat by the front window drinking coffee and watching the world go by.

Joan's phone rang, it was her neighbor Millie. She picked up the phone, she was glad to have someone to talk with. Millie was out by the pool and asked Joan to come over so they could speak, Millie sounded excited.

Joan walked over to Millie's house, going through the back gate towards the pool. Millie got up from her chair, wearing only the bottom of her bathing suit, with her breasts fully exposed. She ran to Joan, giving her a big hug. She took Joan's hand and pulled her towards the pool, where a pitcher of Margaritas sat next to two lounge chairs. She invited Joan to sit down and offered her a drink, Joan nodded yes. She could not take her eyes off Millie and her hard nipple exposed breasts on full display in front of her.

Millie suggested Joan remove her blouse, saying, " We can go skinny dipping a little later. I think we both would enjoy the cold water on our smooth skin. It was not very long ago that we spent intimate time together, as you exposed me to the true joys of sex. I remember it vividly. I have orgasmed so many times, with my vibrator, thinking of our trip to the Naval base. I have never felt so sexually excited as I did that day, in my life. We should go out again." Joan smiled naughtily as she pulled her top off, freeing her breasts to the nice cool air. Millie reached over and caressed Joan's perky breasts while rolling her tongue around her lips.

Joan sipped her drink as she listened to her neighbor. Joan's breasts were firm and her nipples were hard. Joan knew they were both looking for a unique sexual experience. They had to decide where they would go to satisfy their lust-filled desires. Millie was counting on Joan to come up with an exciting new sexual experience that they both would enjoy.

Millie took Joan's hand and pulled her towards the pool, both fell into the water with their clothes on. Millie came up in front of Joan, pulling her into a warm wet hug, as she pushed Joan's jeans and panties down her legs and off her body. Millie's hands caressing Joan's naked body.

Joan pushed Millie back against the pool wall, as their lips met in a passionate kiss. Joan's hands slid down Millie's body, pushing Millie's bathing suit down as Joan's hands explored her pussy. Millie pulled away from their passionate kiss, as she moaned out lustfully, and said, "Joan you know what we both want and need, please take me to a sexually exciting place, like you did the last time with the sailors. I need to experience pure erotic slutty lust and much more. You opened the door to this sexually erotic world for me. I want to experience all the joys of erotic sex, just like you."

Joan continued caressing Milie's body in the pool, Joan's fingers slid inside Millie's cunt, while she sucked and bit Millie's breasts. Millie was squealing out in heated passion as Joan fucked her cunt harder and faster, until Millie cried out in extreme orgasmic bliss, right there in the pool. Millie sagged against the pool wall as she slowly regained her composer.

The two naked women, their clothes floating in the pool, walked back to their chairs, both got comfortable and continued their drinks. It was quiet for a while when Millie spoke up, "I have never done this before, but I want to experience the taste of your hot pussy." With that said, Millie went down on her knees between Joan's legs, her face inches from Joan's drooling cunt.

Joan spread her legs giving Millie full access as her tongue started licking, tasting, and sucking Joan's horny wet cunt, like a bitch in heat. Joan could not help herself as she put her hands on top of Millie's head, pushing her face deep into her cunt. Joan was fucking her face as Millie was eating all of Joan's horny juices. Joan got extremely excited as she felt and saw Millie ravaging her cunt while getting face fucked at the same time. Joan exploded in a heated orgasm, squirting piss and cum all over Millie's face. Millie did not stop licking Joan's cunt, she could not get enough of Joan's orgasmic juices.

Millie finally rose and returned to her chair, wiping her face with her hands and sucking them clean. Joan slumped in the chair, her cunt drooling juices. They both relaxed as they drank another Margareta, both women fully naked in broad daylight out by the pool.

As they were lying there, the pool man, Jake, opened the back gate. He looked startled as he approached the woman by the pool, saying, "I'm sorry for imposing, should I come back another time?"

Joan spoke up, "No, you are fine, you can stay as long as you strip your tight shorts and underwear off while doing your job. It's only fair, you have seen our naked bodies, so we should see yours. We might find some extra projects that need attention while you are here. Do you have the time?"

Jake responded. "I have plenty of time, for two beautiful naked women, filled with erotic lust, yes I will take all the time I need to satisfy your needs." Jake walked over to the woman as he unbuttoned his shorts, dropping both his underwear and shorts to the ground. As he dropped his clothes Jake's swollen cock sprang straight out. He looked a little embarrassed. The women were delighted and impressed with what they saw.

MonikaValadi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonikaValadi

Millie handed Jake a margarita as he stood over the two naked women, his cock, balls and ass fully exposed. Both women spread their legs, giving Jake a clear view of their horny cunts. Joan reached out for his erect cock, sliding her hands up his hard shaft as she pulled his cock to her lips. Millie watched and rubbed her cunt as Jake's cock disappeared into Joan's waiting lips. The three of them were ready for a good hot fuck.

Jake caressed Joan's breasts as she sucked his cock deep down her throat while stroking his foreskin back and forth with her hand, his cock growing and leaking precum into her hungry mouth.

Millie rose from her chair and stood behind Jake, her hands caressing his body, from his shoulders to his ass and balls. She went down onto her knees on the concrete, spreading his ass cheeks until she found his star opening. Millie licked Jake's ass and sucked his balls. Millie had never licked an ass before in her life, Jake spread his legs giving her full access to his ass. Millie was so fucking excited as her tongue reamed his tight hole. She wanted to be a naughty nasty cunt, while being fucked hard in all her holes.

Jake pulled from Joan's lips and Millie's tongue, while trying to keep his cock from exploding. He pulled both women to their feet, wrapping his arms around their naked bodies as he walked them to the diving board at the end of the pool. He told the women to lay side by side on their stomachs across the board, while spreading their legs open, giving him full access to both their cunts and assholes. They excitedly did as they were told.

As they lay there, Jake could not help himself as he stood between them, he started slapping their apple-shaped asses, first one then the other until their cheeks turned bright red. Both women were squealing out with pleasure as he slapped their asses hard.

Joan and Millie lay there, waiting to be taken completely. Jake went over and picked up the margarita bottle, returning to the woman wanting to be fully pleasured, in every way possible. He opened the bottle, running some of the contents around the bottle top, before pressing the long neck into each woman's ass. Both women could hear the gurgling, and feel the pressure of the margarita as he filled their bowels. Jake licked the excess liquid leaking from their asses. The two women were in complete euphoria now, just pure erotic lust, and the need to be taken and fucked at the pool man's pleasure.

Jake stood over the women, their asses in the air. He slid his cock into Joan's ass first, which was full of the margarita juice, oozing out around his cock as fucked her wide open ass hard and deep. Joan moaned out in extreme pleasure, begging for more, as she screamed out in an unbridled orgasm, squirting and pissing all over Jake, the board, and the concrete.

Millie was begging to be fucked. Jake moved to her face on the far side of the board. he called her a slutty bitch, as he pushed his ass fucking cock into her waiting lips. She sucked his cock, like a true ass fucking cock sucking bitch. She sucked his cock until Jake pulled his swollen member from her lips. Jake walked behind Millie, her ass still oozing juice, and pushed her legs wide apart as he buried his cock deep in her ass, juice squirting out everywhere. Millie lifted her ass making his cock go deep into her ass while she screamed out nasty dirty words, "Make me your fucking whore." She took his cock in her ass balls deep until she exploded in orgasm. pissing and squirting all over Jake and the diving board.

Joan was sitting on the board, watching Millie get fucked in the ass by Jake's swollen shiny cock covered in her juices. As soon as Millie came, and Jake's cock fell from her fucked ass, Joan gripped her hands on Jake's ass fucked cock and pulled his cock into her hungry lips. Joan sucked that cock deep into her throat before spouting out, "God, You taste so fucking good, you are going to fuck these two horny women until you can barely walk out of here. We are fucking naughty sluts, we want to drink your cum, as you breed these two slutty bitches. We are so fucking drunk and horny we will do anything you want, we will serve you at your pleasure."

The fucking continued all afternoon, the three of them were getting fucked and pissed on good. Joan watched Millie drink Jake's piss, straight from his cock. The two women finally passed out in the pool chairs, naked and fucked. When they woke up, Jake was gone and the pool area was completely cleaned up. Their clothes were hanging on a chair drying.

Millie took Joan's hand, saying, "Now we still have to plan our outing, what happened today was just a warm-up for what I want and need. We are in no shape to plan our outing today, but let's plan our naughty slut fucking soon. I want to get fucked in public by lots of strangers, how does that sound to you?"

Joan replied, "That sounds like a great way to start a day of unadulterated sexual bliss. Meanwhile, why don't we jump in the pool and wash each other's naked bodies from today's nasty fucking"

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments