Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan And Her Husband Join Neighbors On Couples Vacation-Part Two

"Joan And Millie Explore Extreme Sexual Boundaries"

39
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"If you like my story please press like. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All comments are welcomed."

It was late in the evening at the couple's resort, where Joan and Millie and their husbands had just experienced a sexually exciting first day of their vacation together.

Joan had heard her neighbor and husband return from the beach, as she entered the main room with a towel wrapped around her naked body having just showered. George had been watching TV while waiting for Joan to finish. She enthusiastically welcomed back her best friend Millie, and her husband Warren. Joan asked if they had a good time down on the beach, although she could see they must have, as they were in total disarray, Milie's knit dress was ruined, soaked with sand and seawater. Her hair and makeup were a mess and Joan could smell the distinct odor of heated sex on Millie as she gave her a big hug. Millie whispered in Joan's ear, "Yes we did."

Joan said, "I am exhausted from traveling and the extreme sexual excitement I have experienced today, so I am going to bed." She dropped her towel onto the floor and crawled into the large bed naked. Millie Warren and George, headed to the shower as they all smelled of raw sex and sweat. Joan had not fallen asleep when she felt her husband slide in next to her. She recognized his touch and smell as he pulled her body into his. Joan felt good and somewhat relieved, knowing her husband was holding her.

The other two also came to bed after their showers, Millie, freshly showered slid in next to Joan as George lay on the far side holding his wife close. All four were exhausted from the day's events and just wanted to relax and sleep. Joan felt Millie's hand touch hers, Joan gently squeezed her hand as they drifted into a satisfying sleep.

They all woke up in the morning, still holding each other close. After a short time, they got out of bed pulled their robes on, and poured their coffee. All four were looking forward to another day of fun and excitement.

Joan asked Millie about her evening of lovemaking on the beach as they sat on the patio. Millie blushed as she told the story of her lust-filled evening with my husband. Millie smiled saying, "Warren and I were both extremely aroused, our bodies filled with lust, as we walked the path to the beach. We stopped several times along the path hugging and kissing passionately, his hands touching and caressing all the sensitive areas of my body. I so wanted to feel and taste his bulging manhood. He could have taken me on the path even with other guests passing by."

Joan was getting excited as she listened to her friend describe her experiences from last night. Millie continued, "We finally made it to the beach, the moonlight was so bright and romantic, our lust-filled bodies wanted to be fucked. We kissed passionately as Warren slid the dress off my body. I ripped open his shirt rubbing my face in his hairy chest. I slid down his body, my hands pulling his slacks and underwear down with me, exposing his swollen cock and balls. I reached out and slid my hand along his smooth swollen shaft, sliding the skin back and forth while watching the precum ooze from his cock. My lips closed in on my prize, first tasting then ravishing his cock with my lips and mouth, taking his swollen member deep into my throat, until his balls were rubbing my face."

Millie looked over at Joan as they sat with their coffee. Are you sure you want me to continue? Joan responded," Yes please tell me all about your lovemaking on the beach with my husband."

Millie responded, "Then you, will have to tell me about your love fest in the men's bathroom. I heard George telling Warren all about your piss-covered nasty fuck."

Millie continued, "So I deep-throated your husband's cock until he was ready to explode in my throat. I pulled my lips from his cock with drool running down my face and bent down on my hands and knees in the sand with my ass in the air, I told your husband to fuck my ass and fill it full of his sweet cum. I begged him to fuck me hard and deep, I told Warren he had wanted to fuck my ass since the day I moved in next door. I knew he wanted to fuck me so bad, I could see it in his eyes."

Millie went on, "Other guests passed by as I lay naked on my hands and knees in the sand, wiggling my ass. I was not embarrassed at all as my body was full of erotic lust and needed to get fucked. Warren took hold of his cock as he straddled my body and guided his member right into my cherry-cheeked ass. God, It felt so good, I felt every inch of his cock as he slowly buried his swollen member deep in my dirty ass."

Joan was moving uncomfortably in her chair, her legs parted, as her hand caressed her aching cunt. "Please go on Millie, tell me what you felt to have my husband's cock buried in your ass. I know how I felt with your husband's cock fucking my ass on the piss-covered floor, in the men's room, in front of all those horny guys. I would have liked for all of them to have fucked me, I was in an extreme world of lust-filled bliss and I wanted to be gang-banged fucked right there." Joan was breathing heavily as she spoke.

Millie continued, "Your husband fucked my ass so hard, slapping my cheeks and turning them red, each painful slap bringing me closer to orgasm. With a mighty roar, Warren blew his load deep into my ass. I could not hang on any longer as I also exploded, pissing and squirting love juices everywhere. Warren and I collapsed on the sand together, covered in sweat sand, and cum, gasping for air. I felt for and found his drooling cock, fresh from my ass, I licked and sucked his cock until I was exhausted."

Joan said, "Go on, I want to hear about everything you felt and tasted. What did you do next?"

Millie went on, "Warren grabbed my hand, lifting my fucked body from the sand, and we ran to the ocean naked. The water felt so good on my hot body. Your husband lifted me onto his chest while sliding his cock into my horny cunt. I put my arms around his neck as we fucked in the sea, my breast and body glistening with water. We fucked forever until his cock bred my cunt with his seed. I held onto Warren as he carried me to the beach, his cock still buried in my cunt. We sat in the surf with our legs spread, letting the sea caress our bodies. Warren leaned over and pulled my lips to his as we passionately kissed in the surf. After a while, we gathered our clothes and returned to the room where we saw you and George."

Joan's stopped messaging her cunt. They both sipped their coffee as they gathered their wits. Joan finally spoke, "I have a challenge for you Millie, are you in? Millie nodded yes. Joan continued, The two of us will spend the day at the pool wearing very revealing bathing suits, teasing our husbands and the guests around us while having our favorite drinks and maybe even becoming a little high. There will be no insertion into any of our orifices by anyone. Not by our husband's even if they beg us, no matter how horney we get. When we're ready, we will take our very horny husbands back to the room for a foursome of erotic sex, an orgy, lasting late into the night. What do you think?"

Millie rose from her seat with a big smile and sat in Joan's lap, kissing her lips passionately. Millie spoke, "I love your idea, I want to make love to you during this orgy as well." Joan giggled while hugging and caressing Millie's excited body.

Millie and Joan went through their clothes, looking for the perfect bathing suit to tease and please their husbands and the other guests at the pool. They tried on several, looking at how each suit looked in the full-length mirror while also getting suggestions from each other.

Joan settled on a white bikini bathing suit, with a seam in the back that pulled into the crack of her beautiful ass. The front of the bikini was very narrow with no liner, showing her pussy lips through the thin material. Her top was also super sheer with one tie in the back. The top held up her beautiful breasts and showcased her firm nipples.

Millie picked out a hot turquoise thong bikini, which settled deep into the crack of her ass. The front of the bikini was so small and thin, you could see her pussy lips and swollen clit. Her top was just a strip of turquoise cloth which put her swollen breasts and hard nipples on full display. Joan told Millie she looked so hot and sexy that she would drive the men crazy at the pool.

The husbands entered the room and were excited by what they saw. They could hardly control themselves as they hugged and kissed both women. The men did not even want to go to the pool, they wanted to fuck these hot sexy women right here and now.

Joan spoke when the men finished the hugging. "You guys had better listen, We intend to tease and please you and everyone else at the pool, but there will be no touching of our genitals or having sex until we return to the room tonight. At that point, we will let you loose to do as you please because the four of us are going to have a fucking orgy here in our room. Can you accept our rules?"

Both Warren and George were flabbergasted, as they nodded in agreement. Joan and Millie giggled as they noticed the growing bulges in their husband's tight white briefsuits. George spoke, "We can't wait, let the show begin. I just hope George and I can keep from cumming in our suits before we get back to the room.

Joan and Millie held hands and led the way to the pool, with the two men staying well behind the women so they could see their wives' sexy bodies, not to mention the looks they got from the people they passed on the way to the pool. Both women were attracting lots of attention in their sexy suits.

Joan and Millie took one of the day beds next to the pool, leaving the other bed for their husbands. The women made themselves comfortable on the bed, laying on their stomachs with their butts in the air and their legs spread. A lot was happening with the other guests in and around the pool. Drinks were flowing and so was the sexual action. Everyone seemed to be in a wild sexy mood.

Warren and George watched all the action with the other guests along with the strong attention Joan and Millie were attracting. The two women sat up when their drinks arrived. They told the waiter to keep the drinks coming. Joan started kidding around with Millie as they drank their drinks. Joan reached over and untied Millie's top, letting it fall from her body and exposing her perky breasts. Millie did not attempt to cover her breasts as she reached for Joan's top, releasing the tie and letting the top fall from her breasts.

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

Both women laid back on the bed with their breasts fully exposed and legs open. Joan teased Millie as she reached down and slid her fingers into Millie's bikini bottom and pushed it down until her pussy was exposed. Millie took the challenge shoving her G-string bikini down her legs and kicking it off with her feet. Millie, who was bare-ass naked then straddled Joan and pulled her suit completely off, and threw the suit into the pool. A loud cheer rang out from the other guests watching, causing Millie to wiggle her ass teasing the guests.

Joan sat up, Millie's pussy staring her in the face. Joan reached around her ass and pulled Millie's pussy to her lips. Joan squealed out, "God, You taste so fucking good, you are one hot sexy babe. I should lick and suck your cunt until you cum screaming in front of all these horny guests."

Millie held Joan's head tight against her dripping cunt as she moaned in ecstasy. Millie was breathing hard when she spoke, "You're a fucking cunt licker, you know how to suck a cunt better than any man. I will explode all over your face if we don't stop now. Let's grab our husbands and head back to the room for the promised orgy we both want and need. We will use and abuse our husbands to satisfy our lust-filled needs. My mind is thinking very naughty thoughts, There will be lots of hot fucking before our bodies and dirty minds are satisfied. Look at our husbands rubbing their swollen cocks threw their cum stained bathing suits while watching their hot sexy wives put on a show for all the guests."

The two naked women, downed another drink, before telling their husbands to be at the room and ready to fuck in fifteen minutes. Joan and Millie picked up their bathing suits and threw them at their husbands so they could smell their hot horny pussy, making the husbands think about their lust-filled woman walking hand in hand naked back to the room.

Warren and George could not move fast enough as they grabbed the women's bathing suits, taking a good whiff of the fragrance captured in the women's bathing suits. The two horny husbands with bulging stained bathing suits, followed at a distance from their two lust-filled naked wives as they headed for the room. Several guests passed the women, staring and making naughty comments.

The women were laughing and giggling as they teased and responded to the naughty remarks made by these strangers. Joan replied" You would like a piece of the action these two lust-filled broads are going to experience tonight, we know you want to fuck us, but not today. We have two horny husbands who have big plans for their slutty wives."

When the men arrived back at the room they found their wives in a sixty-nine position on the huge bed, Joan's ass in the air and both moaning in pleasure. Joan looked up with her face covered in Millie's juices. "You two drop your suits, I want both your cocks to fuck me in all my holes before we are done. Fuck my ass, while I lick and suck the golden nectar flowing from Millie's cunt. I am devouring her hot wet cunt and Millie is licking and sucking my cunt juices as well. She is about to orgasm all over my face. I want to feel your cock deep inside my ass, fuck my dirty ass hard and fill me full of your horny juices."

George was standing over Joan's heaving body, he leaned down holding her butt while reaming her ass out with his tongue. Joan moaned in lust-filled passion. He stood up and slapped Joan's ass hard, over and over. George could hear the two women making love, their faces buried in each other's cunt, licking and sucking the sweet nectar pouring from their bodies as they twisted and moaned in erotic pleasure. George stroked his swollen cock before pushing his member deep into Joan's ass. He could tell she wanted to be fucked hard as she pushed her ass back forcing his cock deeper into her bowels. Joan groaned out in heated passion as George's cock fucked her ass deep and hard.

Millie heard Joan's moans and exploded in extreme orgasm, pissing and squirting all over Joan's face, her body shaking as the orgasm traveled through her body. Millie yelled out, "Joan you are a fucking cunt eater, drink my piss and cum you nasty girl, don't stop, please don't stop." She pulled Joan's head tight against her orgasming cunt, fucking her face with all her might.

The lust inside of Joan's body was building fast, her face and ass were both being fucked brutally. She could not hold back any longer. Her body went into a lust-filled screaming orgasm, her cunt spraying Millie's face with her golden piss and cum. Millie gagged and gasped for air. Joan pushed her cunt down onto Millie's face, fucking her hard. George continued fucking Joan's ass, his cock sliding in and out hard and fast until with a huge grunt, he exploded, filling Joan's ass with his sweet cum.

Warren was stroking his cock as he watched the two women going down on each other in the sixty-nine position, while Joan was also getting fucked in her ass. He was so ready to take one of these hot cunts and fuck her good. Geoge pulled out of Joan's ass, his cock dripping with cum. Warren went to the bed and rolled Joan onto her back. Her face was dripping with cunt juices leaning over the edge of the bed. Joan reached for Georg's ass fucking cock covered with cum and pulled the half-swollen cock into her hungry lips.

Millie got up on her knees, between Joan's legs licking her cum and piss-covered cunt and ass like a woman possessed. Millie's ass was in the air begging to get fucked. Millie looked at Warren and said, "Fuck my ass now. here! use this paddle on my ass, I want to feel pain as you fuck my dirty ass, while I am eating out your wife's cunt. I saw you stroking your cock while your wife was getting ass fucked, wishing it was you. So fill my ass with your seed and make me suck you clean and drink your warm piss. Fuck me deep and hard."

Warren straddled Millie on the bed, paddle in hand. The scene in front of him was so fucking hot. Joan was sucking an ass fucking cock, while Millie was licking and sucking Joan's cunt and sliding her fingers into her fucked ass full of cum. He brought the paddle down hard on Millie's beautiful cherry ass. A loud smack resonated through the room as she squealed in extreme pleasure. Over and over he paddled her ass cheeks turning them red. Warren's cock was so ready to fuck her tight ass.

Millie lifted her head from Joan's cunt in a deep loud moan as Warren's cock made its entrance into her tight ass. She pushed her ass back hard against his cock, wanting the pain and pleasure of a deep ass fucking along with the smack of the paddle on her cheeks. Warren commented, "Your a fucking horny bitch, I am going to fuck both your ass and your cunt before I am through. You are a slutty cock teaser and you will do whatever I want. You teased the hell out of us and the guests at the pool and now you are under my control. I know you want to be fucked, you have been begging all day. I am going to give you the fucking you deserve, and more."

Millie let out a sexy whisper, "Yes, I am yours, take me and do whatever your nasty mind desires."

Warren fucked Millie's ass, hard and deep, until her cunt exploded with piss and cum all over the bed in extreme orgasm. He grabbed her hair, pulling her face from Joan's cunt as he withdrew his horny cock from her ass. He threw Millie onto her back on the bed, still holding her hair as he pulled her head around to his ass fucking cock, forcing her to take his cock deep into her lips and mouth. Millie sucked and gaged as she cleaned his cock, knowing that he was not done with her yet.

When Warren was satisfied he pulled his cock from Millie's lips, drool running down her face, he spread her legs wide, burying his cock deep in her soaked cunt, as he bit and sucked on her excited hard nipples as she screamed out in heated passion. Her legs locked behind his back, her body now in sync with his as he fucked her cunt deep. Warren needed to release the load of cum he had been holding for so long.

With a loud growl like a wild animal, Warren buried his cock deep, filling Millie with his warm seed. He collapsed on top of her, their lips coming together, both breathing hard and covered in sweat. They kissed passionately and held each other close, not wanting the moment to end.

George pulled Joan from the bed with her lips drooling cum, draping her over the arm of the upholstered chair with her ass and cunt fully exposed. He grabbed the paddle lying on the bed and commenced paddling his willing victim. She was begging over and over to get fucked as he welted her ass with the paddle. His cock, now hard, was ready to fuck this horny bitch. Joan's cunt lips were drooling sweet juices in wild anticipation of the fucking she was about to receive.

George grabbed his cock swinging from his balls, and with no warning shoved his cock balls deep into her cunt. Joan screamed out in heated pleasure, begging him to fuck her hard and deep. He pulled her head back as he fucked her cunt, completely controlling Joan until, with a growl like a monster and a scream from her lips, the two exploded with cum and piss spraying from their bodies. George lay against her body, his sweat dripping on her as both were gasping for air.

Finally, George pulled himself up and helped Joan from the arm of the chair. She fell into his arms, her hand stroking his cum covered cock, still wanting more. They kissed passionately, tasting each other's juices. They crawled onto the soaked bed alongside Warren and Millie's exhausted bodies. They were one fucking mess and loved it as all four fell asleep in a tangled loving embrace.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments