Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan And Her Husband Join The Neighbors On A Couples Vacation-Part Three

"The Women Go To The Beach Alone, Looking For Satisfaction."

43
6 Comments 6
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"If you liked the story please press like. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I welcome your comments."

Joan and Millie, dressed in their sexiest bathing suits head out on their own, looking for a sexually exciting day. Joan wore her black unlined bikini, she loved the way the seam on the bottoms enhanced her ass, and the lack of a pussy liner outlined her cunt lips. The top was supportive but also showed her breasts with the nipples clearly visible. Millie wore a thong pink bikini, with no panty liner, and the patch of cloth hardly covered her pussy. Her unlined top just barely covered her nipples, leaving her breasts almost fully exposed.

The two women had checked each other out before they left for the beach. The sexy beauty they saw in each other caused them to hug each other passionately, their bodies were fully embraced, and feeling the heat of excitement as the erotic lust filled their minds and bodies. They both were thinking about what the day might bring to them. Both women knew what they desired, there were going to be two very naughty girls on the beach this afternoon.

Joan told their husbands, "You two enjoy your day, We will be back early to prepare for the dinner dance for our last night at the resort. We will tell you about our exciting day at the beach when we return."

The two women headed out the door, they only carried a towel and beach bag as they would not need their pocketbooks. They headed down the path going towards the beach. Both women got plenty of attention as they walked, holding hands towards the beach. Joan and Millie were very excited as they approached the sandy beach.

They laid their towels out on the beach and made themselves comfortable. In no time at all a handsome native came by and asked them if they would like a drink, or was there anything else he could do for them? The women sat on their towels with their legs open, they could tell they had the waiter's full attention. Joan replied, "Yes we would each like a drink, I believe it's called sex on the beach, You could also bring us some fresh fruit, especially some large bananas. We intend to enjoy our day at the beach so please come by often."

After the waiter had left they flipped over onto their stomachs, with their asses exposed to whoever passed. Both women were giggling, as the other guests passing by them increased dramatically, along with the sexy remarks. They could feel the ocean breeze cooling their body, even their most private parts as their legs were spread. They loved being naughty and exposing themselves, teasing the other guests with their seductive beauty.

The native waiter came back with their drinks and the fruit. He brought another waiter with him carrying two lounge chairs and a small table. Both men were good-looking polite native dark-skinned studs. Joan and Millie found them attractive and sexy. Their outfits consisted of tight men's briefs, with breathable sexy white shirts. Joan felt her body filling with lust, as the two men helped them to get comfortable on the lounge chairs. The two native men introduced themselves as Jim and Dan.

Joan reached into her beach bag pulled out a hundred-dollar bill, and handed it to them, saying, "I am Joan and this is my best friend Millie and we want to thank you for your personal service here on the beach. I hope this will cover your time spent making sure we enjoy our afternoon on the beach in every way."

Both Dan and Jim smiled broadly, as they thanked us saying, "This is too large a tip, are you sure you want to give us that much?" Joan nodded yes as did Millie. The men offered to put sun lotion on our bodies. We thought that was a great idea. Jim suggested we remove our tops and lay face down on the lounge chairs. "We don't want to miss any areas with the cream and have either of you get burned here in the hot sun."

Millie and Joan removed the tops of their bikinis, leaving their breasts completely exposed to the helpful men and the ocean breeze, all of which made our nipples fully erect and excited. Both men smiled, with approving looks, as the two women lay face down on the lounges. Their bodies were filling with erotic lust as they felt the two gentlemen's hands touch and caress their smooth skin.

Dan started with Milie first, he spread the creme almost like a message, Milie moaned quietly and her legs parted as Dan spread the sunscreen, first on her shoulders and then progressively lower on her back. His large hands were all over her body, even pushing her bikini bottom down exposing her ass cheeks. Dan then started applying the sunscreen on her feet and legs, his hands getting close to her pussy as he spread the creme along the inner side of her thighs. Millie could not help herself as she spread her legs even wider, almost begging for the touch of his large hands on her most private area.

Jim went to work on Joan at the same time. As he messaged the creme into her shoulders and back, Joan could see the outline of his large cock in his briefs. She so wanted to reach out and run her hands over the growing bulge in his tight briefs, as his hands traveled down her back, pushing her bikini bottom down as well. She was sure he had exposed the cheeks of her ass. Joan's legs parted with erotic sounds slipping from her lips as Jim's hands caressed her body with sunscreen. Joan teased Jim by wiggling her ass as his hands touched the cloth covering her pussy.

They finished applying the creme on the two women's backside, leaving the women breathing heavily. They helped the women sit up. A fresh drink, sex on the beach, was handed to them. Both Joan and Millie felt very comfortable with these two dark native men, as they sat talking to them with their breasts fully exposed. The men did not ask personal questions but concentrated the conversation on light suggestive topics, such as what their most heated desires were in life. Both women laughed and giggled as they drank their drinks and responded with sexy answers. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Jim and Dan suggested the women lay on their backs on the lounge chairs so they could finish applying the sunscreen to their bodies. Joan and Millie lay back, with their breasts and nipples fully exposed, and legs partially parted. The two men applied the cream, starting at their feet and up their bodies. Joan's legs opened even more as Jim spread the sunscreen up her legs, his large hands reaching her thighs. She felt a warm sensation as his hands slid over the cloth covering her excited pussy, a heated moan escaping her lips, Joan now knew what she desired from this man. She wanted this black stud so bad. She wanted him to fuck every inch of her horny body until she exploded in an extreme orgasm.

Dan was also spreading sunscreen on Millie. She was not leaving any doubt as to her extreme lustful desires. Her legs were spread wide, her bikini pushed aside, exposing her soaked cunt and ass. Her eyes fixated on the long thick bulge in his tight briefs, which was almost escaping due to his long length.

Millie surprised Dan as she rolled over, saying, " I want you to fuck this white bitch, with your lips tongue, and large black cock. Fuck my cunt, ass, and mouth, filling me with your seed, until I explode all over you. I want to suck and taste your beautiful cock. I am your white cocksucker, sucking and licking all of our juices from your cock, until your cock is hard and long. Then you will fuck me again, making Joan jealous when she sees her best friend getting royally fucked by your huge black cock."

Joan heard Millie's heated begging to be fucked, as she turned her head towards Jim, she pushed her bikini bottoms down her legs, exposing her ass and cunt, her eyes and lips, begging him to fuck her royally. Joan rolled over onto her back, legs spread, and said, "I want you so bad, go down on my cunt, lick my juices, then fuck the hell out of me in every opening. I know you want to fuck this white bitch, your cock is huge and drooling inside your briefs. Ruin my cunt and ass with your huge black cock, fill me full of your seed, breed this horny bitch."

As Jim and Dan stripped down, people passing on the beach, stopped to watch these two strapping natives preparing to fuck these two white women. Millie in heated lust, was rubbing her wet cunt as she gazed at Dan's large black cock. Joan poured the cold contents left from her drink on her heaving breasts and erect nipples. Both women were filled with heated lust and needed extreme satisfaction, now.

Dan leaned down and kissed Millie passionately on the lips, while his large hands caressed her breasts and cunt. She struggled to moan out her extreme pleasure, as Dan continued kissing her, his tongue in her mouth touching hers.. He first kissed and then nippled on her hard erect nipples, before sliding down her body until his large lips encompassed her cunt, licking and sucking her juices flowing freely from her body. Millie reached down and held Dan's head tight against her cunt, almost face fucking him. He did not pull away, as her body thrashed in extreme pleasure.

Lakshmi25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lakshmi25

Jim slid up between Joan's legs, his lips first touching, then licking, her soaked cunt. Joan wrapped her legs around his head, trapping his lips and tongue against her wanting cunt. Her ass lifted in the air as a squeal came from her lips, begging for him to suck and lick her cunt even harder. She finally released his head as he crawled up her body, placing those cunt sucking lips on hers and kissing her passionately.

Joan reached down between his legs, as he kissed her, and found his throbbing drooling cock. She ran her hand up and down his huge shaft, pushing his skin back and forth, exposing the drooling head of his cock. She could hear the other guest on the beach gasping at the size of his beautiful black cock. His hands were pinching and messaging her excited breasts, all of which made Joan beg for Jim to enter her soaked cunt. "Please fuck my cunt now Jim, I need to feel your huge cock open my cunt wide, wider than it's ever been. I want to feel every inch of your cock as you force it deep into my womb.

Joan's hand guided Jim's cock into her cunt opening, god it hurt so good as his swollen cock went balls deep inside her womb. As soon as Jim saw that she could take his large cock, he began fucking her, slow at first then picking up speed showing raw lust, as he started fucking the hell out of her body. Joan screamed out in pleasure and pain, as this horny beast was now fucking her hard and deep. Joan screamed out, "Im cumming you bastard, Im cumming hard." Piss and cum squirted from her cunt as Jim continued to fuck this wild woman. Finally, he stopped, his cock still buried deep in her womb. They were both gasping for air.

Joan looked over at her friend who was on her knees on the lounge chair, Dan with his big cock, straddling her body. Joan could see his shiny black cock going in and out of her cunt, as he fucked Millie from behind. She was squealing out in pure lust as he fucked her harder and faster until she exploded in an extreme orgasm, her body was writhing and shaking as the orgasm consumed her body.

Jim lifted Joan's fucked body, onto her knees, her cunt drooling juices but still wanting his native seed inside of her. A slap rang out as Jim's huge hand hit her ass firmly. He must have slapped her ass a dozen times, before finally forcing his cock into her tight ass hole. Jim fucked her slowly at first, knowing her opening had to expand to accommodate his huge member. Joan moaned with pain as his cock slowly stretched her hole. As Jim was part way in, her pain went away and the pleasure started consuming her body. Joan pushed back, forcing his cock deeper into the bowels of her body. Joan screamed, "fuck me you ass fucker, fuck me hard in my ass."

Millie heard and saw Joan getting her ass fucked, Jim's cock looked so shiny as it slid in and out of Joan's ass. Millie told Dan, " Fuck my ass hard and deep, just like Joan is being fucked. I want to feel your cock deep in my ass, fill my ass with your seed, then I will suck your beautiful cock clean. I am so fucking horny right now there is nothing I will not do for you."

Dan guided his slippery cock fresh from her cunt into her tight ass. Millie gasped as his cock entered her tight hole, but still begged for more. "Stretch my ass, I want your seed deep in my bowls, oh, it's starting to feel good, go deeper now, I want to feel your balls on my white ass." Dan started fucking her ass, harder and deeper as she squealed out in passion. Dan growled like a fucking bear as he sprayed his cum deep in her ass. Millie was overcome with lust as she pushed her ass back hard against his throbbing balls, as she went into a screaming lust-filled orgasm, her body convulsing, squirting piss and cum all over Dan and the lounge chair.

Millie collapsed under his body, Dan's cock sliding out of her ass, dripping with juices. She rolled onto her back as she gripped his slippery ass fucking cock firmly and guided his cock to her lips. She licked and sucked his cock like a bitch in heat. She could not get enough of his dirty cock. Juices drooling down her chin and onto her breasts as she took his cock deep into her throat until she gagged, spitting out cum and juices. She gazed with wonton desire, at his cock, as she slid the slippery skin back and forth before taking his cock deep into her lips once more.

Joan screamed out in an intense orgasm, pissing and squirting all over the chair and Dan. Her body was thrashing and convulsing as she continued to ride Jim's cock deep in her ass. (Joan so wanted his cock between her lips right now, she wanted him to fuck her face with his ass-fucking cock and fill her throat with his seed.)

Joan rolled over and sat up, his shinny cock inches from her ruby red lips. She reached around his tight ass, pulling his body and cock into her waiting lips. Jim grabbed her golden hair, pushing her head deeper onto his cock, fucking her face balls deep. His dirty cock went back and forth in her mouth, almost falling from her lips as she drooled, Joan begged for his seed, "Cum in me you face fucker, I want to taste and drink your seed, I will kiss you with my seed covered lips before we are through."

Hearing Joan begging to drink his seed brought Jim over the top. He pushed her face deep onto his huge cock, as he exploded with rope after rope of his native seamen deep in her throat, causing Joan to gag as she swallowed his sweet seed. The rest of the seed drooled from her lips and down he chin. Joan looked like a fucking cocksucking slut.

Joan was in heaven, she did not want Jim to stop fucking her with his huge black cock. Jim brought her cum covered lips up to his, as they passionately kissed, sharing all the fuck juices between their lips. When they had finished their passionate kiss, Jim stood up, his jewels hanging from his fucked sweaty body. Joan watched as Jim pulled on his briefs over his cock and balls, she was sad, she did not want his cock to go away.

Joan watched as Millie sucked Dan's cock clean making his cock erect once more. Millie begged, "Fuck me one more time, breed my cunt, I want to take you home and make you my lover for life. I love the taste and smell of your beautiful cock and body. You make me so fucking horny. I am a naughty girl, I want to show you off to all my friends and tell them what you did to me. I especially want to tell my husband."

Dan spread her legs, her cunt dripping with horny juices, as he drove his cock deep into her love canal. Milie lifted her hips trying to get every inch of his long black cock deep inside of her. She locked her legs around his sexy body making them one as they fucked in unison. She dug her nails into his smooth back. She desperately wanted his seed to breed her and more. With a loud growl, Dan exploded in her wanting cunt, filling her with his seed. They collapsed together, his cock still buried deep inside of her. Millie held him tight, she did not want this wonderful man to ever leave..

After a short time, Dan rose, pulling his briefs on as well. Millie almost cried as his cock disappeared inside his briefs. The two men seemed to flip a switch as they went about taking care of us in a more usual fashion. They brought us fresh towels and another round of Sex on the beach drinks. They came with cool wet cloths and wiped our bodies clean of sweat and fuck juices. They helped us into our bikini bottoms, messaging our bodies with every touch of their hands.

Millie reached into her small beach bag and took out another one hundred dollar bill, handing it to Dan. She begged him for more information so they could stay in touch with each other, and much more. Finally, he gave her a note with all his personal information neatly printed on the paper and signed, your black lover. Millie was overwhelmed with emotion as the two hugged and kissed passionately before he walked away.

Both women were exhausted. They held hands and talked as they walked back towards the room, sharing their innermost personal thoughts about their day on the beach. Neither one wanted to go to the evening dinner farewell party, they would take that issue up with their husbands when they got back to the room.

The women opened the door to the room and were greeted by the sight of their husbands fucking, like crazed animals, these two strangers in our bed. What a surprise. They did not even see us come in.

Millie and I walked right by our husbands, into the bathroom and took a shower. As Millie and I showered together, we hugged and kissed each other passionately. We agreed, no party tonight, we had already had our party and were ready to go home. Millie was misty-eyed thinking about the day's happenings. I knew deep down she was not going to let this experience go.

Millie and I had a great day at the beach.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments