Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the conclusion of this series. I wish to thank so many of you for your help as I wrote this, your support in following and most of all for your truly awesome and supportive comments. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This was a learning experience for me, as I read about subjects I had no experience about or with. I hope I've done BDSM, Polyamory, and threesomes well in this."

Jerry woke and saw that his right leg was in a cast along with his left arm. He was hooked to an IV and the standard monitors. His right hand rubbed his chin. Feels like three days of growth. I’m not bound, and it does look like a regular hospital.

Jerry drifted back to sleep.

 

oOo

 

Hanna had been home for three days and told Julie everything she remembered about what had happened. They’d cried about being back together and that they’d heard nothing about Jerry. Their lives resumed as the pause button was now off. The talks with police and detectives dropped off. Their relationship was the only good thing, as it was stronger than before. Hanna heard from Becca and Dr. Morrison. Their relationship had blossomed, they were even talking about moving in. She introduced them to Julie.

“Hanna, did you want to get pregnant with Jerry’s child?’

“I did think about it but that’s a discussion between the three of us. Are you thinking the same?”

“Yes, but we shouldn’t both become so, at the same time. Yet what would Jerry want? Has he made a decision on the job and more importantly, where is he and is he okay?”

Hanna leaned into Julie and graced her lips with short and soft kisses.

“I love you, Julie Tanner. You’re sexy, smart and fun to be with. You have an incredible ability to be inside my mind, to understand and accept me. You’re empathic, strong, determined, and fair with our rules. You brought love back into my life, and you brought Jerry into our lives.”

A few tears rolled down their faces. Their kissing continued, Julie used her hands to squeeze Hanna’s nipples, producing a soft moan. Hanna’s fingers caressed Julie's ears and neck on a journey to her breasts. Julie leaned into Hanna making her lay on her back on the couch. She nuzzled Hanna’s neck and massaged her breasts, while Hanna’s hands randomly caressed Julies back.

“It’s time for me to get Mr. Eveready, Hanna.”

“Do you think it would be wrong if we did it in Jerry’s room?”

Julie smiled, “I don’t think he’d mind and it’s a little kinky. Go strip and lay on his bed and I’ll be there soon.”

Julie put the blue strap-on cock on, inserting the vaginal probe inside her and grabbed a vibrator, Mr. Eveready. She joined Hanna on Jerry’s bed; her eyes beamed when she saw what Julie had brought. She seductively kissed Hanna, tugging on her lower lip, and softly kissed around her face. Then down Hanna’s body to her nipples, teasing and licking one. She turned the vibrator on low, and ran it around the breast on whose nipple she was teasing.

“Oh Julie, that’s wonderful,” Hanna replied, a soft hum escaped her mouth as she enjoyed the sensual teasing that Julie was providing. Her other breast was shown the same attention and after Julie pulled her tongue off her nipple, it was replaced by the vibrator.

“That’s right my love, your pussy is wet and that’s just the beginning of the loving you’re getting.”

“You know my spots and needs, my mistress.”

Julie kissed her way down Hanna’s chest and belly, the vibrator caressing Hanna’s thighs. Hanna’s lips were swollen and wet, her jeweled knob was peaking out between those lips, glistening in its wetness. Julie turned the vibrator to medium and ran it around her mons and just outside her labia.

“Oh, fuck me, mistress, you remember how I like that.”

“You’ve such a glow about you and your juice is seeping out of you. Lick my fingers.”

Julie used her other hand and ran two fingers inside Hanna’s labia and placed them on her lips. Hanna eagerly licked and sucked them. Julie spent some time kissing Hanna’s mons, labia and fully wet sex button. Hanna’s body arched with an orgasm, which was Julies cue to run the vibrator over and into her pussy, this created some splashing and more juice from Hanna, to which Julie licked some up.

“Yes mistress, this is soft torture, I’m coming again,” as her hips arched up and she had a second orgasm. Julie did this for at least ten more minutes, then turned the vibrator off.

“Hanna, I’m going to fuck you. I’ve missed you so much and thought I lost you. You’ve returned and I know you love me, and I love you, so spread those legs, you sexy, horny bitch.”

Hanna did, Julie kneeled between her legs and sank Mr. Eveready, which was on its slow vibration setting, into Hanna’s enticing and sopping wet pussy.

“Yes mistress, fuck me and fuck me hard and deep. Please, mistress.”

“Hanna, there’s no need to call me mistress, tonight. I love you.”

Julie stroked hard into Hanna, then slowly and hard in. The strap-on’s plug that was inside Julie was bringing her to a pleasurable orgasm. She kept driving Mr. Eveready into Hanna and after ten or fifteen minutes, Hanna’s body was rocked by and orgasm.

“Oh Julie, I’m commmmmming!” she screamed. Her legs had wrapped around Julie's waist. Her hands each grabbed a fist-full of the comforter. Her back arched.

Julie’s body also responded, “I’m fucking coming!” as she squirted and flowed. The two lovers collapsed on the bed arms wrapped around each other.

They romantically kissed and caressed each other, basking in the enjoyable afterglow of their loving. Julie brushed a lock of Hanna’s hair off her forehead.

“Hanna, thank you for suggesting Jerry’s bed. We both love him.”

“Julie, I’m scared he won’t be coming back to us.”

“Shush now, don’t think like that. We don’t know. You were found and returned. Jerry will as well.”

 

oOo

 

Ambassador Muygono Rhotan entered Jerry’s hospital room as he was finishing breakfast. His casts had been removed, replaced by air splints.

“Good morning, Mr. Ranthom. Sorry I couldn’t be here when you woke but I had pressing matters at the embassy. You wished to see me?”

“Yes, I did, Ambassador.”

“Please, call me Muygono. I get far too much Mr. Ambassador at the embassy.”

“Muygono I owe you and colonel Jakhir my life, thank you.”

“I’ll relay your thanks to the colonel and you’re welcome. Now, that couldn't be all you wanted to see me about.”

‘If my stay in the hospital and the reason for it aren’t a problem, I’d like to accept the offer you made me. Also, is Hanna okay and does Julie know? Nobody here will tell me anything or let me use a phone.”

“Would you like to see them?”

“I’m not sure, this isn’t how I’d like them to see me.”

“And why not?”

“It’s the reason I’m here. Hanna was taken when I was. I was told she’s safe.”

“That’s true. Ms. Galang is home and as far as I know, healthy. Julie was the one who pushed me to find you two. I’d say that they both need to know your safe and I think you should tell them and let them see you and make their own decision. But that’s just the opinion of an old man who’s not in love. I’ll call Ms. Tanner if you’d like, on speaker.”

“Please do.”

Julie's phone rang as she and Hanna were eating brunch.

“Hello,” Julie said.

“Good morning Ms. Tanner. How are you and Ms. Galang doing.”

“Oh, Mr. Rhotan, good morning, we’re both fine. Have you heard anything about Jerry?”

“Ladies, I’m here. How are you two,” Jerry said.

Upon hearing Jerry’s voice, they both screamed and started crying.

“JERRY!”

“Put it on speaker, Julie.”

‘Okay, it’s on speaker. Jerry, we love you. Are you okay?” Julie yelled.

“Jerry, where are you?” Hanna asked.

“The hospital.”

“Which one?” Julie said.

Jerry looked at Muygono.

“He’s at Mt. Sinai, ladies and yes you may visit him.”

“We’ll both be down there as soon as we can.”

They quickly dressed and called for a ride.

“Well, my job here is done and just so you know, you are now an official citizen of Senegal, since you accepted the position. I’ll leave you to the loving and tender mercy of your two lady friends.”

“Your half right, Muygono, with 'loving' and 'tender', however, is subject to debate.”

Julie and Hanna arrived about forty-five minutes later. They were crying as they entered his room. He started crying as well. They saw his air splints.

“Jerry, what the hell happened to you?” Julie said.

“I broke some bones trying to escape. Now, let me tell you what happened to me.”

They sat on his bed each holding one of his hands and kissing. It took about ninety minutes for Jerry to tell his tale. Including what he had to do and put up with. His tears increased as he told about the pain and embarrassment he experienced.

“I’m so happy that you’re both okay and safe. God, I missed you and I love you. The doctors say I can go home in two days. These splints will be on for four to six weeks.”

“You mean…”

“Yes, I’ll be limited in my exercise routine and definitely no Savate with my workout bag.”

They each gave him a quizzical look.

‘Oh, you mean THAT. I won’t be as assertive as I normally am and to be honest, I need some time after what happened.”

He looked at them with a dead-pan expression for about thirty seconds, then laughed.

“Julie, do you want to hit him first, for that stunt?”

“Oh no, I’ll kick him, you can hit him.”

All three started laughing. Julie went first kissing him passionately.

“I missed that very much, Julie.”

“Same here, Jerry.”

The Hanna, kissed his lips, sucking his upper lip into her mouth. “I saw in your face how you wanted to protect me when the cars pulled up and they took us away. I love you and missed you as well, Jerry.”

Julie whispered in Hanna’s ear. She smiled as she nodded and got up and went to the door, locking it.

“You have two broken bones but not a broken dick,” Julie said while licking her lips. Hanna walked to the other side of the bed and they pulled his hospital gown up reveling his currently flaccid penis.

“Oh my God, it is broken,” Julie said with a chuckle.

“Maybe it needs to be lick started,” Hanna said. Her eyes looking like a shark, ready to eat a seal.

“This is almost as good as when we tie him up. He has to lay there and take it. He only has one good arm. Hanna, do we let him use it?”

“We should show our appreciation to his being alive so, if he wants to, yeah, let him use it and you’re the lucky one, it’s on your side.”

They were each using one hand to stroke his penis and fondle his testicles. It responded, growing rapidly.

“Oh, that’s a relief, it’s not broken,” Julie said.

Julie lowered her head and licked the tip, Hanna licked his balls, taking a testicle in her lips.

“Thank you both for this.”

Julie and Hanna just nodded their heads as they continued teasing him. Hanna, ran her tongue up his hard shaft, joining Julies at the top of his eight inches of hardness. They each used a hand to caress a thigh, only their lips, mouths and tongues on his cock.

They lavished his rod of pleasure for several minutes, taking turns sucking him into their mouths, between the teasing of his balls and such rapt attention by the two ladies he loved, it didn’t take much longer before he spewed six blasts that they directed at their faces. They kissed licked and cleaned his prick then they cleaned up and sat back on the bed.

“Since you’ll be home in two days, tell us what size clothes you need. Almost all your clothes were taken in as part of the kidnap cover-up,” Julie said.

Jerry returned home, he had one crutch to help him around the apartment and a wheelchair for trips outside. The first few days were fine as Jerry adjusted to not being able to fend for himself. Then his depression set in, a malaise at first. He called work to see if he could do anything from home and was politely told that wouldn’t be needed right now. The lovemaking that he had with Julie and Hanna, was mechanical and came short, on his end.

He asked about continuing with his BDSM training and they also politely, well maybe much more than politely, said that, due to injury, there was no need for him to help out with the house’s responsibilities or to continue with his training, though they’d always be available to answer any questions he had. It's not that Hanna or Julie doted on him, quite the opposite. If Jerry wanted to or tried to do something, they let him, though they watched, ready to help if asked.

When it was mentioned that his eating and sleeping routine had noticeably changed, and that sex with him had changed-lost its passion, he called to set up an appointment for PTSD. After three weeks of meetings, he stopped by the Senegal embassy to check in about his new job. Yes, he still had it, his injuries weren’t an issue. Muygono stopped by after he’d been home for four weeks.

“General Ranthom, how are you doing today? Are the ladies of the house home?”

“Very well, sir, thanks for asking. No, they’re at their club tonight. What can I do for you?”

“It’s more a case of what I’ve done for you. Here.” He handed him a sealed letter.

Jerry read it, cursed yet was smiling when he finished.

“So, Crassus got away and a house does come with my position.”

“Yes, it does and he’s on our and the French wanted lists. The Americans want to talk with him as well. You’re smiling, why?”

“They’re taking my splints off tomorrow and giving me a cane for walking.”

“I see and understand that you were feeling more like a prisoner, than a patient.”

“Yes, that and what happened. It’s good to know that Jake Kruthers has been listed as wanted for crimes against humanity. It was mentioned that his cousin has offered to cooperate and has made a deal to provide information.”

“Yes, she’s wasn’t involved in those charges but, his company has broken a multitude of laws and that’s were her cooperation is a big help, so I’m told.”

That night at dinner, Jerry was his bright and cheerful self.

“Jerry, you can spill it. What’s the good news? Your attitude tonight is so much better than it has been,” said Julie.

“I see it as well, Jerry. Those meetings have helped you,” Hanna added.

“Yes, they have, I’ll still need some more but, I’m getting my casts off in the morning.”

Both girls jumped up and hugged him, with a few kisses.

“Oh, Jerry, that’s great news and no wonder you’re so happy,” said Hanna.

“Yes and to celebrate, I’m taking my two loves out for dinner tonight, so you aren’t allowed to take the day off from work, as I’ll be working on the evenings details while you’re at work, to surprise you both.”

The next day, after kissing both Hanna and Julie goodbye, he gave them a pinch on their ass. After his splints were removed and he was measured for a walking cane, Jerry went shopping. He stopped at a couple of small grocers and a bakery before calling restaurants and making reservations. He arranged for flowers to be delivered to the apartment, and lastly for a limo to pick them up and return them home.

He finally spent some time shopping for himself and thinking how they would take the news that he’d accepted the job in Senegal and what tonight could mean for their relationship. He texted them that this was a formal dinner he was taking them too because it had valet parking. Which brought a LOL emoji from both Hanna and Julie.

When they arrived home, he greeted each with a five-minute seductive bout of kissing.

"I hope you don’t mind, but I have a tux to wear and I checked your closets for dresses and bought you each two dresses for tonight.”

Julie looked at him suspiciously. “Jerry, you dress up nicely but buying dresses for me, well, that could be a waste of money.”

“Well, I for one am looking forward to seeing what you think I like wearing,” Hanna replied.

They both hurried to their room to see what he’d gotten for them. They took their dresses out, looking at them in the mirror against their bodies.

Julie spoke first. “I’m surprised, he didn’t do such a bad job at all. I’ll keep the red one and maybe the blue. You?”

“I love the teal dress but this mauvish one not so much. Besides, he, like most guys, doesn’t understand that shoes are part of the dress, not just a colorful accessory. Oh well, he didn’t do that badly and he meant well. Now, do I have shoes I could wear with the teal dress? You going to wear the red one?”

“Maybe, that or my black one. I’ll decide during my shower. Since you’ve decided, you shower first. Now, what do you think this is all about?”

“For him getting better and about us, that’s the three of us being back together as a loving threesome.”

“I think he’s decided about Senegal and tonight we learn about that.’

Hanna, stared at Julie, her smile fading from her face. The intercom buzzer sounded. They heard Jerry answer it.

“Jerry Ranthom here.”

“Delivery for Hanna Galang and Julie Tanner.”

“Send it up.”

“Hey, you two, there’s a delivery for each of you on its way up.”

They came out and shortly after they each received a bouquet of flowers, red roses, tulips, along with carnations, orchids and peonies.

“Jerry, they're lovely and so beautiful. Why did you do this?” Hanna asked.

“To thank you both for what you’ve recently gone through and done for me, since we’ve met, and to show that I love you both. I’ve been an ass since coming home from the hospital. The meetings helped and having the splints removed, created a huge change in me.”

They kissed him several times before going to take care of putting the flowers in vases.

“Oh, our ride will be here in about forty-five minutes.”

“What?” Julie remarked. “You have no understanding of how long it takes us ladies to get ready, love. We aren’t the shit, shower, and shave gender. There’s make-up, hair, and deciding on which heals to wear, all need doing before getting dressed.

“I’ve no doubt that you two will be the most attractive, desirable, and sexy ladies at dinner, which by the way is at Le Bernardin.”

They were all ready with ten minutes to spare. The limo dropped them off and they were escorted to their table. Drinks were ordered and some appetizers.

Nicetoomeet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicetoomeet

“God, Jerry, this is fantastic, but… how much is this costing you? I mean can you afford it?” Julie asked.

“Yes, I can but don’t get used to this, it’ll take a bit to refill my savings and no, our regular bills are okay.”

Dinner was a marvelous affair. They talked, flirted, and played some footsie, discovering their connection hadn’t been broken, a fear they all had. It was stronger. It was about ninety minutes later that when dessert was brought when Jerry spoke.

“Julie, Hanna, I’ve something important to tell you both and it’ll impact our relationship, though I’m not sure in what way. I’ve decided to accept the position in Senegal.”

The shocked look on their faces matched the sadness of their eyes, tears were forming.

“I see that dessert is here.” The waiter set a small gift-wrapped box in front of each of ladies along with a slice of lemon meringue pie, drizzled with chocolate and coffee grounds, for all three.

“What’s this,” Hanna asked, fighting back her tears.

“Dessert, and something to help you both make sense of what I just told you.”

They removed the wrapping, and each saw a jewelry box.

“Now, before you open your box, remember when I said that since I can only marry one of you, I wouldn’t ask either of you.”

They nodded yes.

“Good, now in my new position, I’ve become a citizen of Senegal. Oh, you can open your box.”

Jerry waited as they saw the rings. Julie's had her engagement ring, with a ruby center stone. Hanna’s was a green emerald. Each had three smaller diamonds on either side of the center stone. Their eyes bulged wide open and for the first time since I’d been living with them, they were speechless.

“As a citizen of Senegal, I’m allowed, under certain circumstances, to have more than one wife.” He got out of his chair and onto one knee, in between them.

“Julie Tanner, would you consent to be my wife? Hanna Galang, would you also consent to be my wife?”

They looked at each other then back at me, smiles now appearing on their faces.

“What are the certain circumstances that you mentioned,” Julie asked.

“There are two, first, you’d each have to certify that you agree to the other becoming my wife. The other is you’d have to move with me to Senegal. Under those circumstances, you could both become my wife.”

“Is this true Jerry?” Hanna asked.

“Yes, you can call the ambassador if you like. Yes, I’m asking each of you to become my wife, my best friend, my support and my lover.”

Hanna said, with tears in her eyes. “Julie, we need to talk.”

And to the lady’s room they went. One thing I can say I’ve never seen guys asking each other to go the men’s room, to discuss things. Why is that?

 

 

oOo

They made sure the room was empty and Julie grabbed Hanna’s face and assaulted it with a hard-sensual kiss.

“This is something I think we should both agree to or not,” Julie said.

“You mean we should consider saying no to the man we love with all of our hearts? Haven’t we both wanted this to happen or was that only a fantasy because we knew it couldn’t happen?”

“Did either of us ever think we’d have to move out of the country?”

“No but why is that an issue,” Hanna asked.

“We be alone, no job, no friends, only us two and Jerry.”

“I think we should. I’d love having you as a.. a…sister-wife? Well, whatever our relationship would be. We’d meet new people and his mom and step-dad live there, remember.”

“You want to do this Hanna?”

“With all my heart, yes.”

“That’s fantastic, because I almost said yes out there.”

Now it was Hanna’s turn to assault Julie’s lips with a seductive passionate kiss.

“Julie, we should have our fiancé put those rings on our fingers, before he changes his mind. How do we want to make love tonight?”

The girls returned to the table about fifteen minutes later and sat down. They each took hold of one of his hands, “Jerry Ranthom, you’ve made us the happiest we’ve ever been and yes, we’d both love to become one of your wives.”

They softly kissed him as he slid the ring on to the left ring finger of his now fiancé’s. Jerry took turns feeding Hanna, Julie and himself pie, they smiled and kissed in-between mouthfuls. A bottle of Champaign had been gifted to them, which they decided to take home. Julie raised the privacy window in the limo and laid on Jerry's lap, Hanna was nestled against his side, an arm around her.

“Jerry, did you take this job so we could be married?” Hanna asked. Her eyes so sensual as she was kissing his ear.

“No, though it was on the reason to take, list. I was able to talk with a few people in Senegal about the job and several of the officers in the unit.”

“Did you take it to get away from here,” Julie said. She was caressing my cheek with one hand and Hanna’s breast with the other.

“In part, yes but the main reason was the job itself. It’ll be a challenge but that will pale with the challenge of being married to the both of you.”

“Thank you for everything, dear. You’ve told us the details and we’re so sorry that was done to you. When we get home, you go to your room and hang that tuxedo up, we’ll hang up these dresses you got for us, and that was a good eye for what we’d like in a dress. Stay naked and come to our room, as we’ve the king-sized bed, when we call you.”

They kissed and groped each other in the elevator, Julie and Hanna had breasts hanging out of their dresses and Jerry’s penis was outside his pants, when they entered their apartment. Jerry did as they’d asked, waiting for their summons. He finished the glass of Champaign they left for him on the table.

Hanna and Julie hung their dresses up and briefly freshened in their bathroom.

“I want to use the vibrating dildo on him. So, he gets to experience what that feels like when being pleasured, hopefully he’ll like it. Then your turn being tied up and ask Jerry to use the dildo on you, after you’ve been thoroughly ravished, then my turn. After that whatever until whenever.”

“Julie, what if he asks us to stop using it or say no when he sees it?”

“Then we stop and still enjoy ravishing our fiancé. Call him in.”

“Jerry,” Hanna called him. “Time for some beautiful love making, if you’re up to it.”

She’s got to be kidding. Am I up for this, maybe an extra inch up for it.

 

When he got to their room, Julie was on the bed, patting it for me to join her, Hanna was standing next to the bed, hand cuffs in one hand, a glass of Champaign in the other. There were a few ‘toys’ on the dresser. The inviting and anticipating looks beaming from their faces, their oh so sensuous and sexy bodies, drew Jerry in like magnets. Hanna sauntered to him, raising the glass to his mouth, to drink. She made sure the glass was emptied.

“Jerry, darling, get that body of yours on this bed so we can enjoy ravishing it,” Julie said in a most sultry voice and a wink.

I trust them as much as I love them, no reason for me to fear, except my past, but they are my future.

He crawled onto the bed, kissing Julie and squeezing her nipples, she returned such affection to his dick. She raised his arms, one at a time above his head, Hanna gently attached each wrist to a bed post.

“Hanna, where would you like to begin?”

“I’m giving him a facial because he’s so sexy with his talk and noises when he licks, laps, sucks, and kisses me with the tongue of his.” She leaned into Julie and gave her a seductive kiss. “Hope your not jealous about that, love.”

“Not at all, dear. You’re very right about his tongue.” Julie gave Jerry several sexy kisses, then kissed her way down his chest. Hanna, straddled him, looking at Jerry's incredible eyes.

“Jerry, you’ve made me, so happy tonight. The dinner and the fantastic surprise about asking me and Julie, to marry you. Fuck and love my pussy and vagina with that tongue and those lips.”

With that she lowered her pussy to a little above his face after she placed two pillows under his head. Jerry's tongue ran around her already swollen lips. Julies hand stoked his large cock, then her lips were kissing it. He tasted Hanna’s enjoyable wetness, which encouraged him onward.. Jerry's lips latched onto her swelling sex bud as he sucked it to his mouth.

“Damn, Jerry, that’s so good, a little pain with a lot of joy.”

Hanna gyrated her pussy around his face, He took the opportunity to launch his tongue into her vagina as Julie’s mouth slid all the way down Jerry's cock, licking and slurping it, then back up.

“Our love, being engaged seems to have had a most enjoyable benefit, I think you’re bigger than usual and maybe a little harder.”

Hanna’s pussy muffled his attempts at a response.

“What was that? Oh, I see the pussy really does have your tongue. Well, that’s one fine pussy occupying your tongue.”

Julie licked and kissed his twitching cock. Jerry was surprised at what happened next. Julie’s hand went from teasing his testicles to exploring the edges of his anus, which tightened in response. She then placed something against the underside of his cock that was vibrating. She was kissing and licking his cock's helmet, her finger slowly entered his butt. That combination of senses was awesome. He thrust his tongue as far as possible into Hanna’s vagina, his hands were straining against the cuffs that restraining him.

“Oh, Jerry, that’s making my nipples so hard. What you’re feeling is Mr. Eveready and I’m getting close to coming, which means it’s time for us to switch, Julie.”

Hanna moved to being one side and when Julie moved up, they passionately kissed right above his face, it was a joy to watch them share the love they had for each other. Their heads lowered to being on my lips as I experienced my…our first three-way kiss and it was very erotic.

Julie was now above his face, her eyes no less enrapturing than Hanna’s, her pussy wet and glistening with her sex juice. She placed two fingers in her snatch then in his mouth.

“Does my fiancé’ enjoy that?” Julie coyly asked.

“Your fiancé ’greatly enjoys that.”

“I love you, Jerry Ranthom.”

“I love you as well Julie Tanner.”

Julie lowered her face, kissing and licking his lips, before whispering,

“Tongue fuck me to an orgasm, love.”

She planted her pussy on his face. Julie liked it when he pleasured her clitoris, though she preferred that tongue in her vagina. She leaned slightly back, her arms supporting her. Jerry eagerly lapped her pussy and entered her vagina.

“Jerry, you know what I enjoy and how to get me to the destination.”

Hanna was using one of her hands to softly pinch the underside of his cock. She went down, then back up. Her lips were seductively paying attention to only the head of the twitching cock. She finished her upward pinching trip, her mouth slowly going all the way down his cock. She took the vibrator, moving it along his perineum, and then around the edge of his asshole several times. Jerry was super horny and Julie’s sounds and body indicated that she was close.

“Jerry, love, this is divine,” Julie said as he felt the small shiver running through her body, the precursor of her orgasm. That was when Hanna slowly pushed Mr. Eveready past the tightened anus. The pain and recriminations of his kidnapping and forced sexual servitude, vanished with Jerry's orgasm.

We both feel you need to experience the good, the pleasurable experience, and we decided to do this. We love you with both of our hearts. Hanna thought.

She made sure Jerry’s cock was all the way in when she pushed the vibrating dildo into his anus. Not far, only the head. She didn’t know what his response would be. His hips bucked and his back arched as he blew multiple hard blasts of cum down her throat. Hanna had to back off a bit, so she didn’t choke as she swallowed. Jerry’s tongue frantically thrusting into Julies vagina. She felt it coming. Her orgasm gave her a shudder and such goose bumps as she’d only had maybe once before. She squirted and her juices flowed into and around Jerry’s mouth. Once Hanna made sure Jerry was done, she sat astride him and kissed Julies neck and ear as her hands roamed over Julies breasts.

“Julie, ride Jerry, he’s still hard and your both still turned on. I’ll give each of you some attention.”

Hanna was right he was still hard and horny. “Julie, ride me to another orgasm. Bounce those tits of yours, then if I haven’t had a heart attack, Hanna can ride me reverse.”

They shifted positions. They kissed above his face.Julie inserting my hard shaft into her as Hanna, sensuously kissed him, enjoying Julies cum as much as he did. She whispered, “That was a lovely fucking you gave my mouth; did you enjoy tasting yourself when we kissed after that?”

“And a sexy, sensual fuck your tongue gave my vagina. Did you like it when you swallowed me?”

They’re right, I did taste myself and didn’t notice it, well it did make Hanna’s kiss taste different, sexier, and yes, it was tastier when I swallowed Julie.

He nodded, drinking in their glowing faces as they hovered inches above his eyes.

“Jerry, we remembered seeing the pain and tears you had when you told us what they did to you. We wanted you to know the joy that such can bring, when it’s done from desire, willingly and with love. We hope you aren’t mad at us for what we did.”

How can I be mad at them. If they’d asked, I’d most likely have said no yet, what they gave me was tender and enjoyable, to a point.

“All I can say is…thank you both for that. I’ll doubt I'll be a Mr. Eveready fan, but it was enjoyable and has made me feel happy and loved. For the future, keeping it to fingers would be fine. No permission required. I’ll let you know when or if you can use him and yes, you can use him a little longer for now.”

“Oh, thank you so much dear,” they said in unison.

“It’s time for my ride and Hanna, please continue with your soft use of our vibrator friend.”

Julie used her knowledge of Jerry’s body to give him a very sexy and sensually enjoyable ride. He consumed her smile and glow as Hanna move their ‘toy’ in small circles, then in and out yet, never in more than the head, it was a most erotic experience. Was what he was experiencing due the fact they were making love as a newly engaged threesome or was it a final step in his healing? He didn’t care, the experience, emotion, and feeling were important. His orgasm grew, Julie saw it in his eyes, she lowered her face to his, they kissed as he reached the breaking point. Julie had a sharp jump and smile. Hanna had inserted a finger into Julie’s anus as she kept softly pleasuring Jerry with the vibrator.

He blew multiple blasts deep into Julies vagina, hitting her cervix, as her body shook and convulsed from the pleasurable waves crashing over it. After a few minutes, Julie lay next to Jerry with Hanna on the other side. They kissed and caressed him and each other in silence. The soft tingles of seductive caresses, kisses and words of love, had their effect on him.

“Oh, good now it’s my turn,” Hanna exclaimed.

“Ride him well Hanna and you, Jerry, give our little cowgirl minx what you both crave, a good loving fuck.”

“I sure hope I rise to the expectation.”

Julie kissed his ear, sucking the lobe with her lips. She whispered, “We kind of spiked that Champaign you had while waiting and when you came into our room. We asked at a certain store about what to use, you’ll rise alright. When Hanna has had her orgasm, she’ll take your place being cuffed and we’ll continue our loving, I’ll be last.”

Hanna rode Jerry like an experienced jockey. Teasing his scrotum as Julie used Mr. Eveready, while kissing and caressing his thighs and abs. Ten or fifteen minutes later, Jerry was reaching his apex.

“Jerry,” Julie said. “I can tell your enjoying this yet there’s some apprehension about the vibrator, once Hanna’s had her explosion, I’ll put it away. Thank you for allowing us to pleasure you that way. It’s one of the reasons we know you love us and why we also love you.”

For the first time during their lovemaking, Hanna spoke in Filipino, as she hurtled toward her release. She slammed her thrusts on to Jerry’s prick, bottoming him onto her cervix, multiple times. Her cum, flooded around his cock and down across his testicles. She leaned her back on to his chest, as five good shots went deep inside Julie.

Hanna and Julie each had their turn cuffed to the bed. Whatever they put in my drink lasted a couple of hours, based on my response time. Then again, I had eight ejaculations before sleep took all of us.

In the morning, Hanna woke both of them with her kissing and caressing. Julie was the first to say a coherent word.

“Before I answer that, please answer me why you chose to marry me and move to another continent?”

Hanna replied first. “Jerry, our, that is the three of us, need to be together, we love each other and yes, this relationship has been a confusing, if enjoying happening. Being together, having a family together isn’t the end, but the beginning of a new chapter.”

“Jerry, I recognized something in you, when as a stranger, you offered to fix a ladies flat tire in a parking ramp, then you asked her to have lunch with you. Now we’re here. You’ve made my love of Hanna greater without affecting my love for you. I almost said yes at dinner, but I had to talk with Hanna first. Now, when would you want us to have children?”

“Whenever but no pre-wedding pregnancies. I know we’ve lived together for over a year, but we’ll be moving to a new house and country, I’d like to wait four to six months before that would happen. Otherwise I’m at the giving end of that equation. Once you’ve two decided to become pregnant, not much I can do about it, except to enjoy it.”

“Sounds good to me. Hanna, do you agree?”

“Absolutely I do.”

oOo

The next two months were a blur. I called my mom and stepdad to let them know about my new job, which they already did. I introduced them to Julie and Hanna as my fiancé’s. Calls were made to Julie and Hanna’s parents. Quick arrangements were made for visits. Wedding books began to populate our apartment, along with almost daily calls to all our parents. I spent several hours each day at the Senegal embassy, talking to officers and government officials. Our wedding was planned for three months after we arrived in Dakar.

What Julie and Hanna mean to me, is so much more than love, they are my life. For the second time in my life, I wanted to give up, not die but not live either. I only wanted to exist, to not feel pain, like a rock. They recognized that and gave me what I needed to change that. Love means many things, they helped me understand that love also means a willingness to experience life for and with those you love and love you. Our BDSM experience has been on hold. I do wish to continue that, once the hurricane our lives have experienced all settles down.

Published 
Written by Pelwrath
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments