Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Far Would I go For Love-3

 

It had been a month since that night. My co-workers, at BNP Paribas NA, a French Commercial Bank operating in NYC, were giving me some faux grief about moving in with Julie and Hanna. They didn’t understand the situation. Can’t say that I really did either, it seemed a caricature of a single guy’s dream, rooming with two attractive ladies and having sex with both. That was the hardest part.

I’d asked Julie and Hanna for a month for us to see how each of us lived before, worrying about the rules. Yes, I knew what they really meant but I still wanted that time.

They weren’t happy when I said I was paying the rent. I explained that since I no longer had my apartment, paying the rent here made the most sense. They wanted me to only pay half.

I’d seen or maybe better was more aware of how Hanna was around Julie. Passive-Aggressive is good, yet not totally correct. One night she was mad at me for making dinner for us. Said it was her job yet she gave in and we made it together. I heard her call Julie Mistress several times and she always let Julie precede her out the door and nodded her head to her when they first meet.

I heard, what I’m sure were a few spanks at night and once Hanna apologized for her mistakes, to Julie, in front of me.

 

 

oOo

 

 

Our second ‘together’ day, they brought me into their bedroom after breakfast. Hanna was wearing a teal chemise and Julie was in a dark-green and black. I was in my sleeping briefs. They’d placed many bondage equipment toys/tools on the bed.

“Jerry, these are some of the more common items Hanna and I use in BDSM. These are the simple ones. Please, come over and look at them, touch, feel pick them up. Try them on. No, we won’t use them tonight. This is for you to see and learn about them,” Julie said.

“Jerry, please ask any questions. This is an informative session for you. You see the masks that we’ve used and a pair of cuffs. Most of the items we borrowed from the club,” Hanna told me.

I’m familiar with cuffs, hoods and such from the military and I’d seen some of these before, I hadn’t really looked at them. The ropes were soft, easy to twist and wouldn’t chafe. The cuffs and there were several types and versions were similarly made with an eye to softness or perhaps comfort, vs. the business-oriented kind. There were masks, hoods, belts, head belts with ball gags. There were two crops one looked like a fly swatter but a smaller head and no holes. The other was similar but was feathered.

I was scared to look at either of them. A lace paddle and a hairbrush complete the display.

“Do you and Hana use…torture equipment?”

“No. What we practice is viewed as mild BDSM. There are those at the club who do use such. Are you interested in seeing them?”

“No thanks, Hanna.”

“Would you like to try any on,” asked Julie.

“You’d use the crops me?”

“No, just put them on you, maybe in an appropriately sexy position, for a few minutes. Just enough to experience it,” said Hanna.

“How uncomfortable are they?”

“The position will be more uncomfortable. As you can tell, safety is important in their making. Would you want us to use the crop on you?” Julie asked before she whispered in my ear.

“Love, I know a few spots that might be more enjoyable than you think.”

Hanna smiled as I blushed. “I’m sure you do. Okay, A face mask along with the wrist and ankle cuffs.”

“Nice choice and just so you know, this is a submissive position known as ‘Hog-tied’,” Julie said.

Both their eyes grew with anticipation. They directed me to get on the bed and kneel. Hanna put the face mask and wrist cuffs on, arms behind my back. Julie put the ankle cuffs on and then hooked them to the wrist cuffs. They both kissed me and said thank you. It got quiet, the lights were turned off and I heard the curtains close, then the door. Initially, it wasn’t a problem. Hanna had said for a few minutes. The bed was comfortable and with limited movement, my arms and legs would become tired. That’s when I discovered that Julie had provided for a ‘surprise’, that tricky minx. She’d attached cables to the cuffs and the bedposts; I was now in an uncomfortable leaning position. I managed to get back on my knees.

“What the fuck is taking so long? It’s been at least five god damn minutes. Is this part of what they call fun?”

I took deep breaths to calm down. I knew that neither of them would do anything to hurt me. My mind started racing through what might be going on. It must have been fifteen minutes when I heard the door open and Julie’s voice.

“Not bad for ten minutes, love. What do you think, Hanna?”

“Yes, he did very well, mistress. Hearing him cuss about why we were gone so long was a little sexy.”

Julie removed the cuffs and mask.

“You were listening at the door?”

“No, drinking coffee in the kitchen, and watching you on Hanna’s phone. We made a bet about you.”

“What was it and who won?”

“I’m not telling,” as Julie kissed my lips softly as she ran her hands over shoulders and arms. Hanna rubbed my swelling cock then kissed it.

Cyntiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cyntiia

“Jerry, we all won, now for a shower,” Hanna said. They led me to their bathroom; I smelled incense and candles burning.

”Love, thanks so much for what you did just now,” Hanna cooed.

“Yes, you did us and yourself exceptional and we’re proud,” Julie said. They were both undressing. I started and they both shook their head, no. Hanna turned the water on as Julie kissed my lips, chin, cheeks, ears, and shoulder. Hanna got into the shower, the water spraying on her side, her body looking so sexy, water rolling down her body and half her hair, matted to it.

“We’re making a sandwich and guess who’s in the middle and it’s time to unwrap the meat,” Julie whispered. She pulled my briefs down and pushed me into the shower. Hanna wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me as Julie’s arms came from behind and caressed my chest, stomach, and groin. She kissed my shoulders and the nape of my neck.

I returned Hanna’s affection, teasing her nipples as I kissed her enticing soft lips. This continued for what seemed like several minutes. Julie picked up two luffas, handing one to Hanna. They liberally poured some wash on and began to clean my body. Hanna moved my hard cock so that it was moving against her hip. The soap made my body slippery enough and the feel of their skin, lips, and hands was sensual, sexy, and turned me on.

“My turn.”

I spun around and snatched the luffa from Julie and began cleaning her. Her hazel eyes and red-brown hair, and medium brown skin were an exotic combination. She gave me a sexy smile and began a soft kissing assault on my lips. Her hands were stroking my cock. I felt a luffa going down my back. It made a few circles on my ass, Hanna was kissing my shoulders as she moved the luffa into the crack of my butt and cleaned there. My fingers were probing Julie’s pussy.

“Your fingers in my pussy, our lips kissing along with Hanna’s teasing of your sexy ass, the feel of her hands on my arms.” Julie reached over and took a bottle off the shelf and covered my cock with it and her pussy. She stood leaned forward, her hands on the wall.

“Fuck me, Jerry.”

“I’ll make love to you.”

“Fuck me, save making love for the bed, when we’re done here.”

My hard and swollen member slipped into her sexy and waiting pussy. God, she felt good. Hanna massaging my back and chest was erotic, as she teased my nipples. My ass was banging into her. After a few minutes, I was feeling it and so was Julie.

“Oh yes, Jerry, I’m almost there. Harder, faster.”

That’s when I felt Hanna slowly put her finger into my ass.

I bucked at the sensation and that sent my cock deep and hard into her. Hanna’s finger moved around and drove me wild. I slammed into Julie twice and then emptied deep into her, as she let loose.

“Oh Jerry, you were marvelous and Hanna, my lovely Hanna, come here.”

The two began kissing.

“That was good thinking to do that. Let’s dry off and resume on our bed. Jerry, do you mind starting with Hanna’s back, while I take the front?”

We made love several times; taking turns at being in the middle, each of us getting a finger and me inside them. Well, I got only one finger.

As we were sitting down to pizza, Hanna asked me, “Jerry, what rules do you feel we should have? It’s been the month you asked for.”

“I greatly appreciate your asking me to move in and how you’ve made changes in each of us having alone and together time. One of the reasons I do love each of you. The one rule I feel that I need to have is this. For now, I like whatever relationship or rules you two have, to be suspended when I’m here.”

“Would this apply when Hanna and I are together?”

“No, and it wouldn’t apply if I’m not home. Are there any rules you two would like?”

“Time each week to demonstrate and or answer questions about what BDSM is,” said Hanna.

“Jerry, understand that demonstration would mean participatory. We’d expect you to be in the sub role like you were tonight and the Dom role,” said Julie

“Why?”

“In your training for the foreign legion, did you participate in the training or just ask questions? Also, for us to decide which role, should you fully join us, you are best in.”

“Touche’, Julie.”

We spent about an hour going over the rules from date nights, together and alone time, bills and such. Then Julie said;

“Jerry, as these are now rules, when you are working with us on BDSM, not following the rules needs to be punished, you, Hanna and I are subject to them. I know you don’t like mistress and we, Hanna and I understand that. If the rules aren’t followed, then you will call be Judge Jerry, I’m Arbiter Julie and this is Arbiter Hanna. Agreed? One other important thing, safe words, You will need them for when with us, a yellow and a red. The yellow means a break to talk about what's going on. The red means a full stop,"

Hanna added, "I was asked to come up with them. Words that would be almost impossible to be used during our practice time. The reaso NO isn't used is becasue some people like denial to be part of a fantasy scenario. I've come up with them and Julie likes them as well.  Yellow if 'strike out' and red is 'perfect game'.

“Sounds good, I love baseball and two know hardly anything about it.  I don’t want Julie ordering Hanna to break the rules.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Pelwrath
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments