Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Likes To Watch

"Charlie and Claire continue their explorations of each others fantasies and desires."

35
7 Comments 7
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Part 2 of this series. If you haven't read Part 1, I invite you to do that before continuing."

Claire and Charlie spent most of the weekend in bed, satisfying themselves and each other in every way they could think of. The following weekend was more of the same with each of their fucking sessions including lots of talk about their fantasies and desires and how much he would enjoy watching her and she would enjoy being watched. When he brought up spending a third consecutive weekend together, Claire said, “I think we should take a weekend off. Besides, Kim has been pestering me to spend a little girl time with her, if you know what I mean.”

“Are you going to tell her about us?” he asked.

“She already knows,” she replied. “What she doesn’t know is that you want to watch us together and maybe join in.” His libido roared once more at the prospect of watching his gorgeous lady friend and her girlfriend naked and coupled together in ecstasy.

“Are you going to ask her about a threesome?” He was letting his lust get the better of him as many men do.

“Maybe,” she replied. “We’ll see what comes up.” His face looked a little dejected. “Don’t worry, you’ll get your wish, it just might not be me and Kim you get to watch but I promise, it’ll happen. Be patient.” She leaned in and kissed him softly. “I gotta go. I had fun this weekend!”

“Me too!” he replied.

On Thursday morning, his phone pinged, it was a message from Claire with a photo of her and Kim together; their lipstick was smeared and they were both flushed. “Kim says she’d like to meet you!” was the caption that accompanied it.

He answered quickly, “She’s cute! I’d like to meet her too!” His cock hardened at the idea.

“Meet us Saturday at noon at the pub by the marina. We’ll have lunch and hang out, see what happens.” He replied with a thumbs-up.

The rest of the week was a waste as he could think about nothing else but fucking Claire from behind as she ate Kim’s pussy. She made it worse by sending him a few more pictures, each more erotic than the last, images of them kissing, fondling each other, and finally a short POV video looking down Claire’s body at the top of Kim’s head, her face buried between Claire’s legs.

After a couple of agonizingly long days, it was finally time to head out to meet these delicious-looking young women. He didn’t immediately see either of them when he initially entered the pub so he found a table and sat down. After a moment, the server came over and asked, “Is your name Charlie?” He nodded. “A pretty woman asked me to give you this,” as she handed him a note. He thanked her, ordered a pint of stout, and then opened the note.

“We’re not going to be able to make it,” it read. “Meet us at my place after you’re done lunch. Have a big lunch, you’re going to need it!” It was unsigned but had two lip prints in different shades of pink. Just then, the server arrived with his drink.

“Looks like you might have a busy afternoon ahead of you,” she said.

“You read my note?” he asked, she nodded sheepishly. “A bit rude, don’t you think?”

“I’m sorry,” she said, “it’s just that they were both so very pretty and I overheard them talking about going to the spa to get waxed, my curiosity got the best of me.”

“No big deal,” Charlie replied. “I’ll have a Ploughman’s Lunch please.”

“Yes sir,” she responded. “Um, I get off at 4:30, is there room for one more in your friend’s place?”

“I’ll have to ask her,” he replied. “Why, are you interested in an evening of uninhibited sex?”

“I am,” she replied, handing him a note of her own as she turned and left. Opening it he saw only her name, Stacie, and a phone number.

He texted Claire that he got her note and would be there in about an hour. “I might have a surprise for you!”

She replied almost immediately. “Can’t wait!” he saw, along with a string of suggestive emojis.

It took all of his considerable patience to not wolf down his meal and hurry over to Claire’s apartment, but he knew that by the next evening, he would be well satisfied. As he ate, he followed Stacie’s pert young frame around the room, occasionally catching her eye which drew a smile and on one occasion, a suggestive flick of her tongue across her lip. He shifted uncomfortably as his growing erection was making the crotch of his pants tent up.

He was just about finished his meal when she reappeared at his table. “How was everything, sir?’ she asked sweetly. He responded that everything was fine and asked for the bill.

“Is there anything else I can get for you? Anything at all?” she asked suggestively as she handed him the bill, placing it face down on the table.

“Not at the moment,” he replied as he turned it over and looked at it. Fishing a couple of bills from his wallet he handed them to her, “Keep the change,” he said.

“You’re too kind, sir. Thank you!” She turned to leave and then stopped. “Can I get a picture with you?” she asked, taking out her phone. “I like to put pictures of good customers up at the workstation so the girls know to take good care of them when they return.” He shrugged and stood up beside her. She held out her phone to take the picture of them and said, “Smile!” Just as she was moving her thumb to press the button, she turned her head and kissed him on the cheek.

He stared at her and she laughed. “Oops, you have a little something right there!” she said as she reached up to wipe the little smear of lipstick she had left on his cheek. Her thumb trailed across his bottom lip as she removed her hand, “Call me!” she whispered.

“I will,” he answered. He left the pub and stood outside for a moment, shaking his head before getting into his car. “Wow!” he said to himself as he drove away.

About ten minutes later he arrived at Claire’s apartment. He keyed her number into the intercom and opened the door when he heard the buzz. His cock was already hardening in anticipation of what he might see or what might happen when he got inside. He got to the door and knocked. He heard giggling from inside then the door opened a crack and a hand appeared, holding a strip of cloth.

Sachi91
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sachi91

“Put this over your eyes, then come in and lock the door behind you,” a voice he did not recognize said.  “Do not take off the blindfold until we tell you.” The door closed again and he slipped the blindfold on. He found the door and handle and slipped inside.

The scent of incense greeted his nostrils, he could hear soft music. He felt two soft hands take his and pull him across the room. “Sit here,” he heard Claire’s voice say, “leave the blindfold on for now.” Then he felt her lips on his, her tongue snaking between his lips.

Then a very different pair of lips repeated the move and whispered, “It’s nice to meet you, Charlie.” A hand trailed across his tented pants, teasing his cock into full hardness. He let the two sets of hands guide him to a sitting position; when he was seated, his hands were placed on his thighs.

“Now then,” he heard Claire say, “do not move your hands until we say it’s okay, got it?”

“Yes ma’am,” he replied.

“There will be no further need to speak,” he heard the other voice say, “you like to watch, just watch.”

He began to hear sounds that could not be mistaken for anything but two people making out. The sounds of kissing, soft moans, giggles, and sighs could only be what he imagined they were from behind the blindfold. He heard a rustling sound that he interpreted as the removal of clothes, the sound of a zipper, then a snap being opened, and then the other sounds returned as the people before him resumed their activity. More rustling and then he heard Claire’s voice, “Are you ready, Charlie?”

“Oh, fuck yeah!” he exclaimed.

“All right then, at the count of three, take off your blindfold. One… Two….” He never heard the “Three”, only the moan of a woman being pleasured. He slipped off the blindfold and was pleased to see what he had hoped was happening, his fit, toned girlfriend and her friend Kim on the couch-locked in a hot sixty-nine. Claire was on top, her head buried between Kim’s thighs as her pussy ground into Kim’s mouth. He could see Kim’s lips and tongue working over Claire’s clit and pussy lips. The moans were soft at first but grew louder as the two women’s excitement built. He moved behind Claire’s ass to get the best view, Kim must have heard him because she looked up at him. Her mouth came off Claire’s pussy and her fingers traced between those delicious lower lips, waxed smooth and slick with saliva and other fluids.

“You want to slip that cock of yours inside this pussy, don’t you?” Kim teased, a hint of an accent in her voice. He merely nodded so she continued, “Well then maybe you should do just that!” He almost tripped and fell as he quickly dropped his trousers and took position behind his lover’s bum. He started to guide the head of his cock towards Claire’s wet and slick pussy when he felt Kim’s hand on him.

“Let me,” she purred and she pulled down on him and placed a soft kiss on his cockhead before redirecting it back toward her lover’s cunt. He felt her heat as he touched her, and when she pushed backwards to get him inside her he sank in fully, his hips pressing against her taut round bottom.

Claire moaned softly and pushed back harder, “Fuck me, Charlie!” she uttered. He felt an odd sensation that he soon realized was the tip of Kim’s nose brushing against his balls as she resumed licking her lover as he thrust into her. “Ooooooohhhh, that’s it!” Claire gushed.

“Don’t forget about me!” he heard Kim say. Claire’s head leaned down and began moving between Kim’s legs as she resumed licking and suckling on her clit. Moans and sighs turned to screams and cries as they fucked, awkwardly at first but they quickly found a rhythm that worked.

“I’m coming!” Kim shouted as she clamped her thighs around Claire’s head, one hand bunching Claire’s reddish-blonde hair in a ball to hold her in place as she pressed her hips upward into Claire’s face. Charlie was a bit mesmerized at the sight, so much so that he stopped fucking Claire’s pussy to watch her girlfriend’s orgasm.

A muffled sound that might be “Don’t stop!” resharpened his focus and he began thrusting into her again. Now both women were making involuntary noises as Claire’s orgasm approached and Kim’s built to the peak of a second wave. His orgasm followed in short order and he pushed into her, his semen flooding her and oozing out as he continued to thrust, dripping down onto Kim’s face. She didn’t seem bothered by that as she continued licking and suckling on Claire’s clit as best she could.

A few moments later they all collapsed into a tangled heap on the couch, Charlie almost fell onto the floor as he tried to find space beside the two women. Once he got settled, he looked at the girls’ smiling faces and breathed, “Wow! That was…”

“Yes it was,” smiled Claire. “Charlie, meet Kim!” Kim, this is my boyfriend, Charlie!” They all laughed at the ridiculousness of them having fucked before formal introductions were made.

“Nice to meet you, Charlie,” said Kim, reaching up with her face and kissing him passionately.

“Mmmm, nice to meet you too,” he replied. “I got the impression you weren’t into guys.”

“I like guys fine,” she said, “I just prefer girls.” She kissed him again. “Toys and fingers are fine but sometimes a girl just needs a thick, hard cock.”

“I’ll second that!” purred Claire. She kissed Kim, then Charlie. “This is going to be a fun weekend!”

“It could be more fun than you think,” said Charlie as he fumbled in his jeans and retrieved his phone. Showing them a photo of him and the waitress from the pub, he said, “This is Stacie and she said she’d like to join us.” Kim and Claire looked at the photo and then at each other. As if they were thinking the same thing they shrugged at the same time and said in unison, “Why not?”

Awesome,” said Charlie, “I’ll get in touch with her.” He kissed Claire again and then Kim. “So Kim, has Claire told you about my fantasy?”

“You mean the one where you want to watch us fuck? Yeah, she mentioned it,” Kim said, her eyes twinkling. “Why?”

“Well, I was thinking I’d like to watch some more,” he said.

Kim leaned in and kissed him, “Okay,” she said, “but this time you fuck me instead of Claire.”

“As long as you’re okay with that,” he said, looking at Claire.

“This is going to be a fun weekend,” she said once more as she reached for her girlfriend.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments