Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Likes To Watch

"Charlie and Claire explore the boundaries of their relationship and chart a course for the future"

37
12 Comments 12
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"The first episode of new lovers Charlie and Claire. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Who knows where their lust will take them."

Claire collapsed onto Charlie’s chest exhausted after her third orgasm that night. First with his hands, then with his tongue, and finally with his cock he brought to and over that delicious peak of ecstasy until she was wrung out, unable to continue. Their chests heaved as they caught their breath, their union warm and sticky as his cum mixed with hers trickled out of her and down the cleft of what she thought was his perfect ass. Tall, good-looking, strong, and with seven thick inches to satisfy her, she ought to be completely content with him as a partner. But she wanted more.

After a few more minutes, she moved off him, cuddling into his warmth and placing soft kisses along his jawline until their lips met. Opposed to their frantic mashing of lips and dancing of tongues during their lovemaking, these kisses were soft, meant to convey satisfaction at a job well done on both their part. “I could get used to that,” she whispered.

“Me too,” he said as he held her tightly. They cuddled for a few more minutes then she got out of bed, reaching for and grabbing his still slick cock to lead him to the washroom.

“Wash my back?” she asked as she tugged on him.

“Only your back?” he asked in response.

“No, not only my back,” she suggested, “I have other parts that are pretty gross right now.”

“None of your parts are gross,” he replied, “not even if you had the cum of a dozen men dripping out of you would you be gross.”

“A dozen men?” she laughed. “What am I, some kind of slut?”

“I don’t know,” he answered. “We’ve only known each other a month. I have no idea what your fantasies and desires are.”

“Oh, we’re having that conversation, are we?” She turned on the shower and hopped in, pulling him after her. “After we get cleaned up, why don’t you get us a drink and we’ll talk.”

“Fair enough,” he replied. Ten minutes and another orgasm each later, they were clean. As they dried each other off, he gazed at her five-and-a-half-foot frame, her rounded hips, flat tummy, full breasts that seemed the perfect size for his hands, capped with soft pink nipples that hardened into quarter-sized nubs when aroused. Her skin was clear and unblemished, at least he hadn’t found any as yet, framed by strawberry blonde hair that he assumed was her natural hair colour. Green eyes behind impossibly long lashes, a small nose that turned upward at the tip and soft pink lips that required no lipstick or colour completed the vision. She was like something you would see made up and airbrushed in a magazine, but it was all natural.

She wrapped herself in a large bath towel and handed him his robe from the hook behind the door. “A rum cooler for me please,” she said as she went back to the bedroom and pulled up the comforter. “We’ll have to change these sheets before climbing back in there,” she thought as she reclined on the bed, arranging the towel to strategically hide and reveal with the intent of bringing that thick cock back into full arousal as soon as it was able.

Charlie returned with drinks and some cheese to nibble on, he sat on the edge of the bed and they snacked and ate, their fingers occasionally trailing along the curve of a bent knee or elbow. Claire downed the rest of her drink and then took a deep breath.

“So, you want to know about my fantasies and desires,” she said. “I warn you, you might not like where this conversation goes.”

“Right back at you,” he replied. “I guess we could start by talking about some of the things we have done before we dive into the things we want to do.”

“Okay,” she replied. “I know you like oral, and you are very, very good at it by the way.”

“As are you,” he replied, “the best I’ve ever had.” She blushed a little.

“That’s because I’ve had lots of practice,” she answered. “You should know, in high school, my nickname was ‘Bob’.”

“Why Bob?” he asked.

“Because I had a reputation as a girl who liked to give blowjobs,” she answered frankly, as she mimed bouncing her head up and down. “And it was well earned. I love to suck cock.” He was surprised by her forthrightness. “Men think they have all the power when a woman is going down on them but that’s a lie. The woman has the power because once she starts, he’ll do anything to make sure she doesn’t.”

“I never thought of it that way,” he said. “So it’s a power move for you.”

“No, I just like the feeling of having my mouth full of hard cock.” She smiled sweetly at him, her innocent-looking face belying the erotic things she was saying. “What about you, do you like licking pussy as much as I like sucking cocks?” From the growing tent at the front of his robe, she could tell he was getting aroused again.

“I think maybe I might,” he answered. “I particularly like when I can make a woman squirt on my face.”

“Too bad I’m a gusher, not a squirter then,” she laughed.

“Perhaps I need more practice,” he leered, moving toward her.

“Hang on there, mister, you said we were going to have this conversation, so let’s have it. We can get to that later.” She pushed him away and took a deep breath. “So, how many women have you been with?”

“I never kept count,” he replied. “It’s not like I put a notch on my bedframe every time I’m with someone new. A couple of dozen I guess.”

“Nobody serious?” she asked, knowing that her turn to reveal all was coming and hoping he would not be shocked by it.

“Not really. There was one girl in college but that fizzled out. She liked getting high and that’s not my thing.” He drained his drink, “What about you, how many women have you been with?” He was teasing but at the same time was keen to know the answer as that might lead to one of his fantasies being fulfilled.

“Three,” she replied, staring right at him. “I like girls too, just not as much as men.”

“Ever had a threesome?” he asked, his cock twitching.

“Not including another woman, no.” She continued staring at him, daring him with her eyes to ask the next question.

“So you’ve had a threesome with two guys then,” his cock twitched again.

“Several,” she answered. “Full disclosure?” He nodded and she took a deep breath. “Very well then. Like you, I’ve never kept count of the number of people I’ve been with but I would estimate it’s probably close to 100.” His eyes widened, and she took another deep breath. “When I asked if you thought I was a slut, I was joking. I don’t really like that word, but I will admit that I love sex and I have a lot of it. If that makes me a slut in your mind then I guess that’s what I am.” She stopped and stared at him, waiting for him to ask her to leave.

“Go on,” he said.

“Okay, you asked for it.” She took another breath. “I have had about a dozen threesomes with guys, and a few foursomes and one night, at a frat party, I took on all comers. Any guy who wanted to fuck me or who wanted their cock sucked, I did it.” She took another deep breath, “I loved it.” She picked up her phone and flipped through it for a moment before turning it toward him. He saw her pretty face covered in cum, her hair was matted with it, it dripped off her eyelashes and the end of her nose and her chin and she had the widest smile he could imagine. “Eleven guys came on my face and I loved it.”

FloraFauy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FloraFauy

He paused for a moment and then took a deep breath of his own. “Is there more?” he asked. “Is there anything you haven’t done that you’d like to? Anything you won’t do?”

“I won’t do anal. I tried it, and it hurt. I’m not doing that.” He could tell she was adamant about that.

“Fair enough,” he said, “I’d never ask you to do that anyways.”

“I thought all guys wanted to do anal,” she said. “Lots of guys have tried to talk me into it.”

“Not me, not interested.” He reassured her.

“Oh, good.” She shifted on the bed to lie on her back. “As for things I’d like to try, I would like to have a threesome or a foursome with women, just women. I’d also like to have a threesome with a guy and a girl.”

“Is that it?” he asked.

“Well, I’ve done pretty much everything else!” she exclaimed.

“No whips and chains, nothing like that?” She shook her head. “All right then. I guess it’s my turn, but first, I’m going to get us another drink.” He disappeared for a few moments and came back with two more coolers.

“So, about me. I’ve never had group sex, but I’d like to, especially with two women.” He took a long pull on the bottle. “I’m not into guys at all so that’s not happening but I wouldn’t mind having a three-way with a guy and a girl.”

“Any particular girl in mind?’ she teased.

“As a matter of fact, there is,” he answered. “Can I ask you a really important question before I go on?”

“Of course,” she said.

“Can I assume that if we’re having this conversation, we’re going to get serious about a relationship?” he asked.

“Is that what you want?” she replied.

“I think it is,” he answered.

“Me too,” she said softly. “But it would be hard for me to not have sex with other people.

“Who said anything about not having sex with other people?” he asked and she sat upright. “Here’s the thing. I like to watch people fuck. Not porn but the real thing. I caught my older sister and her boyfriend when I was sixteen and ever since I have craved watching people do it.” He took a deep breath. “I’d like to watch you.”

“Oh,” she said softly. She hadn’t expected that one. “So you’re suggesting that we be a couple but that I could fuck other people while you watch?”

“Yeah, I guess,” he answered. “Is that weird?”

“To some people, probably, but not to me. Would I have to watch you with other women?” she asked.

“If you want to, or you could join in. I’ve never been watched that I know of but maybe I’d like it.” His cock was rock hard again, he stood up and moved to the bed, the robe slipping off his shoulders and onto the floor. “I think we might be on to something!”

She flipped the towel off her body and laid back, opening her legs and reaching for him. Taking his face in her hands she pulled him in for a kiss before urging his face down along her body, guiding him to the places she wanted to be kissed, licked, suckled and nipped. Each time he reached a place that aroused her she reacted, moaning and writhing her body. When his tongue found her clit, she gasped, “God Damn you’re good!” she whispered.

He lifted his head and looked at her, “Talk to me while I taste you,” he said before returning to the task at hand.

“So you want to watch me suck another man’s cock? How about a 69, would you like to watch me in a 69 with a guy?”

He paused for a moment, “Or a woman,” he suggested and he latched back onto her clit, suckling it hard and lashing it with his tongue. She moaned and pushed her hips up into his face.

“I think I would like that,” she moaned, the idea of sharing him with a woman becoming more appealing to her. “Oh fuck, Charlie, I’m gonna come!” all this talk about sex and sharing and watching had gotten her pretty aroused so she was halfway there when they had started. She clamped her thighs on his head and came, she felt a gush but for the first time, she heard it as her juices squirted from her pussy, drenching his face. Each gush was accompanied by a squeal of delight as her orgasm peaked and fell and rose again to another peak. Four, five, six times she squirted on him and he lapped her up as much as he could. “Fuck, stop!” she cried out, “I can’t even…” she was unable to finish her sentence as she came one more time.

He relented somewhat, going from sucking and flicking her clit to kissing it softly and using his tongue to clean up as much of her come as he could. Taking two fingers, he slid them inside her, scooping up as much of the slick liquid as he could manage before moving up and offering them to her to lick clean. She opened her mouth and sucked his fingers in, rolling her tongue around them and cleaning her own issue off them. “Mmmmm, tasty,” she said.

“I know right?” he laughed.

“My turn,” she leered. “Roll over.” He complied and she moved between his knees, her face above his cock. She looked up at him and kissed its head before opening wide and taking him in. He groaned loudly as he felt the head contact the entrance to her throat as she swallowed him in as deeply as she could. A brief pause to take a deep breath in and she went the rest of the way down, his head slipping into her throat. She held there for a moment before rising back up and allowing his to come completely out of her mouth.

“Talk to me,” she said. “Tell me what you want to watch me do!” Back down she went, taking him back into her throat once more.

“Fuck!“ he groaned before mustering the concentration to speak as this incredible woman gave him a blowjob. “I want to watch you fuck another man doggie style, I want you to look at me and describe how he feels inside you. I want to watch you come on his cock and beg him for more!” He had to stop and concentrate on not coming in her mouth before continuing.

“I want to watch your face as a woman eats your pussy then fuck you as she sits on your face and you eat hers. I want you to eat my come out of her and make her come with your tongue!”

She came up off him for a moment and looked at him again, “Do you want to watch me take many men, one after the other? To watch them come on my face and splatter me with their cum?”

“Oh fuck yes!” he exclaimed. “That would be awesome!”

“We’ll have to see about all that,” she answered. “But right now, I want you to come in my mouth. Do you think you can do that?” He didn’t answer he just pushed his hips upward, urging her to take his cock between her perfect pink lips and suck on it. She did just that, working his shaft with her tongue and taking him in and out of her throat. She grasped his balls lightly so she could feel when he was about to explode. Feeling him tense, she took him out of her throat and held the head between her lips until his cum spurted out of his cock, filling her mouth. She took her mouth off him as she felt his pulsing cock subside and looked up at him. Seeing him catch her gaze, she opened wide and showed him his cum on her tongue before swallowing it all down. She opened wide again to show him it was all gone.

She moved back up along his body and they held each other, trading kisses. He could taste the remnants of his cum on her tongue as it danced with his, he’d tasted worse.

“Would you eat another man’s come out of my pussy?” she asked.

“If I got to watch him put it in there, probably,” he answered.

“I think we may be on to something here,” she whispered as she snuggled into his chest. “This could be very interesting. Let’s see where it takes us.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments