Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waiting For Penny - Part 2

"Encouraged by her popular sister's miserable Friday evening, an uncharacteristically adventurous Keisha presses her shy friend to get more comfortable in the spa"

29
4 Comments 4
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 / 4"

The voices outside died away.

Keisha patted Jennifer just above the light tuft of hair under her panties. "You want to hear a secret?" she asked in a deviant voice.

"W-w-what?"

"I'm glad."

"You're glad? About what? That your sister is having a terrible night? Oh my God, Keesh! That's horrible!"

Keisha's fingers found the small patch of hair, they zeroed in on it and caressed it. "I know, I know, but it's just nice—for once—to know that she's actually human. I mean, this is basically every Friday night of our lives, and she's just experiencing it once."

Jennifer's knees wobbled. She shifted her weight to one leg, then the other.

"You know what I mean?" Keisha continued. "I mean, with the way she behaves I always thought that sooner or later someone would tell her off." She slid her fingers up and away from Jennifer's pubic hair. But she didn't go far. Keisha plucked at the elastic waistband.

"Keesh?" Jennifer coughed.

"I'm just, I dunno, kind of happy for once, you know? Like I know it's bad, but I feel better about myself, and about us..."

"Us?"

"Yeah, don't you feel free? Relaxed? I mean, you're having fun, right?"

"Yeah... No, yeah, I am," Jennifer said confidently. "I think I see what you mean."

Keisha stretched Jennifer's panties forward away from her body and let go. They snapped right back into place along her pelvis. "You really need hotter clothes though. Seriously, you're cute, you shouldn't hide underneath all these—all these boy clothes. I mean these panties, where did you get them from? Are they even for girls?"

"Oh my God! Keesh! They're just, I don't know, normal."

"Well, would you do it for me then?"

"Do what?"

Keisha hooked her thumbs inside and very gently pulled them down a quarter of an inch. Then, a little more.

"Oh my God, you're serious? You really mean it? You want me to take off my... My panties?"

"Only if you want." Then, Keisha's tone quieted, and she spoke slower like she wanted Jennifer to hear her tongue clicking in her mouth. "I think you'd like it though. I think you'll see what I mean when you take them off."

Jennifer groaned. "Oh my God! Fine! But I keep my shirt on!"

Keisha beamed. "Really? You'll do it—or do you want me to, you know, do it for you?"

"Just don't tell anyone, I don't need any more rumors about me—and neither do you!"

"I promise," Keisha assured her in her sultry voice. "Now lean forward—just a little."

The white girl hesitated for a few seconds before reaching out with both arms and setting her palms down on the tile rim. Keisha stepped back and began peeling the wet shit from Jennifer's bottom. The stubborn cloth barely budged. It had adhered to her skin and folded into the crease between her cheeks.

Keisha let go, dipped her hands into the water, and pinched the hem. Slowly, cautiously, it rose up her body until it sat bunched up on Jennifer's lower back. The plain, white panties underneath were nearly transparent. Then, they too started to move.

Jennifer was thankful she had something to cling to. She closed her eyes and felt a cool breeze wash over her skin. Its soft caress tickled her between the legs, but even that got stronger, bolder, as her underwear glided down her thighs. She felt cold. Goosebumps sprouted up her spine. But still, the obedient friend stepped out of them just as Keisha tapped her on the leg.

Jennifer stood up straight and immediately made herself presentable. She wore her shirt like a protective gown. It did little good though now that it was soaking wet. It kept crawling between her cheeks in the back and sticking to her thighs in the front. No matter how many times she adjusted it, her shirt clung to her body like lingerie.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Keisha asked.

"Is it your turn yet?" Jennifer huffed.

"My turn? I'm as naked as you are. Actually, you're still wearing a dress! And you still have that stupid bra on too. Isn't that thing bothering you?"

Jennifer held out her hands and took a step back. "What? No. Why? No, Keisha, you want me to take that off too? No way! I don't have boobs like yours. Uh-uh."

"That's what you said about your butt too, but it's seriously fine. I bet you're just being dramatic. Besides, you still have your shirt."

Jennifer ripped her glasses from her face and rubbed them on her shirt. When they were comfortably back resting on the bridge of her nose, she could see again. But the insecure teenager couldn't find the courage to peer down between her legs or back over her shoulder at her bottom. She knew how she must have looked, she could feel the tight cloth clinging to her, but she was afraid that any visual confirmation may cause her to pass out with worry and embarrassment. When the humidity washed over her lenses again, she was thankful that the world had become blurry.

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1

"I'll take off my shirt if you take off your bra," Keisha said.

The lump in Jennifer's throat was so real she coughed to try and dislodge it.

Keisha continued, "It'll feel so much better, trust me. And you won't even notice it's gone. Then after that, I'll do it. I promise."

"That's easy for you to say, you're not even wearing a bra!" Jennifer squeaked.

There was a moment of silence. Keisha pulled her friend in close and hugged her. "How do you know that? Jen, were you spying on me?"

"No... No! Your... Your nipples—I mean there's no way you're wearing one, I couldn't feel it earlier. I checked! And you totally weren't wearing one!"

"Who's the perv now?" Keisha teased. "Oh come on! It's only fair, then! Want me to unhook it?"

"No! I'll... I'll do it myself. Just... Just give me a second."

Jennifer moved quickly, like she hated the attention. Her hands reached awkwardly up into her shirt behind her where she struggled and grunted before eventually unclasping the cumbersome undergarment. A long, steady sigh escaped her nostrils as she pulled it through her sleeves.

Keisha stared expectantly at her. "Well?"

"Well, what?"

"How do you feel, silly! Turn around for me, all the way, in a circle, let me see you!"

With one arm over her chest and the other protecting her crotch, Jennifer slowly spun around. She found Keisha smiling when she was staring forward again. It was a big, bright smile with perfect white teeth—something she rarely did. Jennifer furrowed her brow.

"What's gotten into you? You're acting so weird," she said.

"You look great, that's all. But you're still like really rigid. Why don't you relax? Put your arms down."

Jennifer shook her head.

"You are so stubborn!" Keisha complained. She reached down, grunted, and pried the girl's arms loose. "There! Now do it again, let's see!"

With her arms dangling listlessly by her sides, Jennifer made another circle. She went slower this time, allowing herself to breathe. The cool water rippled around her hips and lapped at that sensitive space between her legs. Even with her shirt suffocating her, Jennifer could feel the moisture and humidity accumulating all along her body. She couldn't tell if her breasts were sweating, or if she'd been doused in water by her playful friend.

When she finished this time, Jennifer knew her breasts were shining through, and her shirt was wedged in behind her—and in front. But she bravely balled her hands into fists, stared forward, and raised her chin.

Keisha immediately slipped in. "Much better," she whispered. "See? Don't you like it?"

The brown ponytail bobbed up and down.

"So? How does it feel to be almost naked?"

Jennifer blushed. "Good, I guess," she said softly.

Keisha let her hands slip down her friend's back and settle on the top of her butt. Jennifer grunted. She snarled her lip. It took a moment, but she was eventually able to reclaim control of her face.

Keisha tried again, softly, quietly, "What do you like the most?"

"When you... When you touch me," Jennifer admitted, then immediately cast her gaze to the water.

Her tormentor picked her chin right back up and smiled. "You can touch me too—if you want. Would you like that?"

The ponytail was still for a long while before eventually starting to bob.

"Where do you want to touch me?" Keisha continued.

An audible gulp. "I dunno, maybe just like, you know, what you're doing?"

Keisha squeezed the girl's butt and forced a yelp. A smile came and went across Jennifer's face like a flash. When it was gone though, it left her lower lip shaking.

Keisha whispered, "You know, I never realized you're actually cute when you're nervous, like a little baby deer."

Jennifer scoffed defiantly through her nose. Then, she went for it. She reached her shaky arms around her friend and planted them on her cheeks. Their foreheads came together. Noses rubbed against each other. It was Keisha who squeaked this time.

Her substantial chest spilled forward onto Jennifer's shirt, eclipsing the smaller girl's breasts. Arms tightened. Eyes locked together. Then, their lips brushed against each other.

That's when the lights in the bathroom flicked on. A tall, pretty, blonde girl strolled inside.

Published 
Written by bojacauthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments