Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waiting For Penny - Part 5

"Keisha comforts her twin sister after Aaliyah's harrowing night."

27
2 Comments 2
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"Part 5 of 4? (bonus part)"

She really had saved them. Keisha stopped her sister in her tracks and convinced her to head back down the stairs so they could talk. That always placated Aaliyah, talking about herself. Besides, Keisha told her that Jennifer was upstairs changing, which was the truth, and that was the furthest thing from interesting to Aaliyah.

They wound up on the couch in the living room, sprawled out under Keisha's towel. The girls huddled together and the pouting began. Keisha tuned most of it out. She played with her sister's hair and watched with fascination as Aaliyah scrolled through image after image on her phone without skipping a beat.

After a particularly long tirade not aimed at anyone in particular, Keisha pinched her sister's tiny cotton shorts. There just wasn't enough of the dark blue material to adequately cover her. "I just don't get why you're dressed like this. You seriously wear this in front of your friends?" she asked.

"Hello? Were you even listening? Oh my God, Keesh!" She paused and narrowed her eyes. "Wait, why are you dressed like this?"

"Solidarity?" the nerdier twin suggested.

Aaliyah jabbed a finger into her sister's tummy, then began to re-tell the entire story of her harrowing evening. Keisha listened politely. She groaned at all the right places and nodded convincingly every time her distraught sister made eye contact. Though eventually, she discovered she could skip all of that if she just cuddled up close and wrapped her arms around her.

It was an effective tactic, perhaps too effective because Keisha caught herself just as she was about to nod off. Something caught her ear though. The words being so effortlessly dispensed in her direction subtly switched to a new, much more exciting topic. Keisha scrambled to catch up.

"Wait—wait a minute, this happened where?" she asked.

"I swear, Keesh, how do you get such good grades? You seriously don't hear very well."

Keisha faked a yawn. "Sorry, it's just getting late. What time is it anyway?"

"I don't know, midnight maybe? Oh, don't you need to check on your friend?"

"Jennifer? Oh, nah... She'll be fine, you know her..." Keisha chuckled. She squeezed Aaliyah's shoulder. "I am tired though, maybe I'll go lie down."

"Yeah, me too—we can go to my room," Aaliyah suggested, and still with way too much energy in her voice.

Keisha coughed. "Um, your room?"

"Yeah, you want to hear the rest, right?"

"Oh, of course, I can't wait," Keisha mumbled.

Aaliyah smiled. She kicked off the towel, rose to her feet in her absurd shorts, and extended a hand. "I haven't even gotten to the best part either. Come on, it'll be fun, you'll love this." Then, she brought a hand to her mouth and whispered, "It's about Penny—the trans girl!"

"Ugh! Fine! But can you please skip the breakfast and lunch, and get straight to dinner?"

Aaliyah pulled her to her feet. "How about straight to dessert?"

"Ally, no offense, but you are terrible at telling stories."

"How about a thank you? If it weren't for me you wouldn't have any excitement in your life, so you're welcome. Now come on, let's go!"

It was a strange feeling being whisked through her own house. She felt like an intruder. And it was even stranger to fixate on Aaliyah's bottom as it spilled out below her shorts. Keisha knew she probably looked even sillier, but the self-conscious teen couldn't help but wonder if all those pretty boys and girls at school felt the same way about her body. She felt like they'd never even noticed her.

Aaliyah leaped up onto her bed and got comfortable on her stomach. She patted the spot beside her. Keisha reluctantly joined her. She propped herself up on her elbow and waited.

"No, sure, go ahead and finish texting your friends. I'll wait," Keisha said sarcastically.

"Oh, thanks. Almost done."

Aaliyah's thumbs seemed to work at light speed. It was impressive, Keisha thought, to be able to type that many emojis per second. There were smiley faces, faces with a tear, and a banana wearing sunglasses. The impatient girl jabbed a finger into her sister's side.

Aaliyah hardly noticed. "Almost done, I promise!"

"Do you even know any words?"

"What? Oh, of course, I know words! But a picture is worth—ow!"

Another quick jab cut her off. Aaliyah set her phone down.

"OK, so get this," she began. But then there was a long, dramatic pause while she grinned.

"Oh my God! I will seriously kill you! What!" Keisha groaned.

"I saw her naked in the shower."

Another pause. Keisha rubbed her lips together. "OK... Where?"

"At school, after gym class."

"You were spying on her you mean?"

"What? No. You know how the showers are? Wait—you have taken gym class, right?"

The nervous girl's gaze drooped to the small sliver of bedding between them.

"Oh my God! Keesh! You have to take it to graduate, you're going to be in there with—" she cringed "—freshman..."

"I know, I know. It's just that me and Jennifer were hoping to, I dunno, maybe get an exemption—it's pointless. And those showers are awful!"

For the briefest of moments, Aaliyah reached over and rubbed her sister's face. It was quick but was surprisingly comforting. Her soft fingers had a natural soothing quality to them. But a second later, her phone chimed and she was right back to mashing her keyboard.

Keisha rolled her eyes. "Oh my God! What is it? Let me see."

Aaliyah pulled the phone in closer, trying to shield the screen with her body. "Just one sec, hold on."

"Who are you talking to? Ally!"

"It's no one. It's just my friends. Hold on!"

There was a struggle. Keisha swooped in and tried to wrestle the phone from her sister's hands. But the stubborn girl held on, her thumbs still sending fruits and smiley faces as fast as the world's most advanced technology would allow. Keisha reached over with her leg and pressed her knee into Aaliyah's back.

"Give me that! What are you saying, let me see!" she demanded.

Aaliyah began to giggle. It was infectious. "Oh my God! Stop! That tickles! Keesh, what are you doing?"

"What is that? Is that a link?"

"I told you it's nothing—it's not important!"

Then, Keisha slipped. Her body rolled over and she found herself on top of her sister.

"Keesh!" Aaliyah grunted.

But the curious girl could see now. She brought her head down and peered over Aaliyah's shoulder. "Is this her? What does that mean? And what's that link?"

"Get off of me!"

"Are you going to click it? Who is her?" Keisha demanded. But even as she spoke she felt a sudden heat between her legs. Aaliyah's cheeks were squished between her thighs. "Ally!"

"Oh my God! Fine! Here!"

Aaliyah clicked the link and set the phone down on her pillow in front of her. The girls watched patiently as the browser loaded. Just as the first bits of content began to take shape, Keisha gasped. She knew what kind of site that was. But still, she forced herself to take a breath. Her tone softened.

"Why are you looking at porn?" she asked quietly.

"I'm not. It's just... Doesn't it, you know, look like her?"

"I just see a bunch of pictures of a blonde girl—wait, is that supposed to be Penny?"

Aaliyah scrolled down. Images of a pretty, white girl wearing jeans and a bra came one after the other. The jeans though eventually disappeared, leaving a cute pair of panties that matched the bra. There was something else though. Something dangerous lay on the other side of that thin wall of cotton between her legs. Keisha swallowed loudly, right into her sister's ear.

"Ally, oh my God! This is what you guys do for fun? You do know that's not her, right?"

"I know it's not!" Aaliyah admitted.

"Then why are you guys doing this? Does she know?"

"Of course not! And... And... The next part—that kind of does look like her!" she insisted.

"What next part?"

Aaliyah's thumbs tore into the screen and the images flew by. Now the girl was facing away from the camera as she removed her underwear. The cloth slipped down her legs. Then, she turned.

Aaliyah squirmed. She tried to buck her sister off, but the petite girl glued to her back wouldn't budge. Aaliyah's pelvis came up from the mattress and she pushed her flimsy shorts with all her might into her sister's crotch. But she just came tumbling back down to the bed.

"See?" she huffed. "That looks just like her! I saw her in the shower after gym. Her... Her dick is that big, I swear!"

"Come on, Ally, you're obsessed. You know that? What's gotten into you?"

She tried one more time to force her twin off but didn't get nearly as far. Aaliyah fell back down and her shorts only wedged further between her cheeks. "I don't know! I just can't stop thinking about it. She was just standing there, drying herself off. She, I dunno, didn't even cover herself when she saw me either. It was just us. We were alone."

"So you like her? Is that what you're saying?"

"I don't know!" she yelled.

"Shh!" Keisha reminded her.

"I haven't been able to think straight. She said she liked guys, but then—" she swallowed "—it started getting hard right there in front of me! And Keesh?"

"Yeah?"

Aaliyah whispered, "She's bigger than my boyfriend."

Keisha thrust down with her waist to keep her sister from trying to escape again.

Aaliyah grunted. Her eyelids fluttered. There was something different about her voice too. It's as if it suddenly sounded normal like every other insecure and uncertain High School junior. "What is wrong with me?" she asked.

"Aw, someone has a crush," Keisha said.

"Oh shut up! It's more like... Ugh! Maybe you're right, maybe I am obsessed."

Keisha slid her face in beside her sister's. Their cheeks rubbed together. "So, why don't you talk to her."

"Because she likes you!"

"What!"

"At least I think she does. She kept talking about you—and about that weird friend of yours. Who knows, maybe she likes Jennifer."

Keisha looked up through the ceiling as if she could see the two naked girls as they were when she left them. She shook her head. "That's impossible, there's no way she likes either one of us," she lied.

"No, it's true. I even texted her today and told her to come straight out back to where we were hanging out by the pool but she never came. She's probably at home thinking about you."

Keisha abruptly sat up. She swatted her sister on the back of her shirt and changed the subject. "Oh, stop it. Now you're just whining. You know everyone likes you."

"Not her!"

"Oh God..." Keisha mumbled. Then, she started rubbing her sister's shoulders. "Just relax. I'm sure when you wake up on Monday, your perfect world will be all back to normal."

Aaliyah sighed. She reached back and swept her hair to the side. It was one of her usual, presumptuous behaviors that routinely got her exactly what she wanted without uttering a single word. Keisha's hands dutifully slid over and began massaging her sister's neck.

"I should strangle you, you know," she said.

BingJioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BingJioo

"Oh, shut up, you love me."

Aaliyah's body suddenly tensed. Keisha could feel the muscles strain in her slender neck.

"Too hard?" Keisha asked.

"It's... It's fine," her sister sighed.

Keisha furrowed her brow. She felt she'd hardly laid a finger on her. Aaliyah was an athlete, after all. She played on Bluffwatch High's very famous, and very good, girl's soccer team, even as a Junior. So, she should have been used to pain. Keisha's soft touch was nothing close to the physical contact she endured on the field.

That's when she first noticed it, the subtle movement of her sister's hips. From where she sat, just above her sister's shorts, Keisha could see her sister's cheeks scrunch up tight as she flexed. It was easy to see since the shorts covered less than half of her butt under normal circumstances. Now though, they more resembled a pair of panties. Keisha dug her fingertips into the skin along the tiny straps straddling Aaliyah's shoulders.

Another grunt, softer this time. Then, Aaliyah drove her thick thighs into the mattress again. Keisha paused for a moment. She waited for her sister to calm herself before continuing. Her fingers slowly walked down the narrow straps of Aaliyah's shirt.

The cloth covering her back was thin. It was barely perceptible amidst the warmth rising up from Aaliyah's skin. It was so hot that Keisha's palms began to sweat. She just wiped them right back into the fabric, hoping no one would notice. After her sister started shaking, though, Keisha's hands came to an abrupt halt.

"No, don't stop," Aaliyah whined.

"I'm tired, though, and you don't look so good."

"Please," she begged. "It feels really good."

"Fine! But you still never told me what happened between you two in the shower."

Aaliyah pressed her tummy into the bed and arched her back. Her perky bottom wagged side to side. "Can you do my lower back—oh, and my hips?"

Keisha groaned. But after a brief hesitation, her hands slipped lower. They edged past the border of Aaliyah's shirt and swept across her soft, bare skin.

"Nothing really happened," Aaliyah continued. "I just kind of, you know, stripped like I normally do. But you know what's weird?"

"What?" Keisha asked, pretending to be uninterested.

"She didn't leave. Even after she was done, she stayed. I was too afraid to look, but I think she was watching me. I could feel her eyes on me, and I could still see her—I could still see that huge thing in my mind. I couldn't shake it. I wanted her to..." Aaliyah cut herself off and lowered her face into the pillow.

Keisha took hold of her narrow waist. She squeezed. "Ally? What was that?" She swatted her sister on the bottom. "Ally!"

The sounds coming through the pillow were dull and muffled as Aaliyah groaned. Keisha could practically see the embarrassed look on her face.

"Ally? What were you going to say?" she demanded. There was another hard swat on the firm, naked flesh in front of her. But this time, her hand stayed right where it was.

Aaliyah groaned again, louder this time. She tried to force her thighs apart, but her sister had her pinned. Finally, her chin rose from the pillow. Slowly, her head came around. There was a glassy look in her eye like she was staring off into the distance.

"Keesh, I wanted her to come join me—I wanted her so bad! Oh my God, I can't believe I'm telling you all of this! If you saw her, then you'd understand. Trust me!"

Keisha's sweaty palms swam over her sister's cheeks. They gently teased and caressed the soft skin knowing full well it wasn't right. There was nothing normal about it and she worried she was losing control of herself. Dread followed. She was slipping. Then, it was over.

Her hands took hold of her sister's cheeks and bore down into them with her fingertips. She squeezed her sister's buttocks, leaning in and pressing with all her might.

Aaliyah pushed her butt up into her sister's hands. Her jaw came apart. "I think I would have let her fuck me," she whispered.

"Ally!"

The grunts turned into moans. Aaliyah kept her eyes on her sister. "It's the truth! I would have let her do anything she wanted to me. I rubbed soap all over me. I was seriously covered in it. It was dripping down my tits. I swear I saw her touching herself too out of the corner of my eye."

Keisha spread her thighs apart and pressed her damp underwear into Aaliyah. She couldn't help it. Her hips started grinding all on their own.

"You're... You're so bad, Ally," she said.

"I know! You probably think I'm a slut, huh? Well, maybe I am—fuck that feels good!"

"But what about your boyfriend?"

Aaliyah grimaced. Her head bobbed for a few seconds before she recovered. "He's the worst, I hate him. He's nothing compared to her—not even close! I hate sucking his tiny dick."

"Ally!" Keisha cried. "You shouldn't say that! That's wrong!"

"But it's true! And he always makes this big deal about how he's going to own my face, but even that little mess he leaves behind is pathetic. I bet I'd notice if Penny came on my face."

Keisha managed to regain control of herself. Her hips stilled. She sounded out of breath. "Hey, hey! I don't think we should be doing this. This is wrong, Ally."

"No, no! It's fine—you're just massaging me, right? Keep going. Please?"

"But I'm your... And you're my..." Keisha mumbled.

A moment later, Aaliyah's shorts were sliding down her hips. She had tucked her arms under her body and was tugging the dark blue fabric down her thighs. When she was done though, her hands stayed right there, wiping at the glossy, sticky sheen coating her skin.

Keisha took a breath and pumped her hips right into her. She could feel the tiny fingers reaching up and tickling her through her damp underwear. Aaliyah's head bobbed then came crashing down onto the pillow. She mumbled quietly, "You're wet Keesh—oh my God—you're so wet..."

"Shh!" Keisha reminded her sister even as she mounted her—even as she buried her moist cunt into her backside.

The pillow did nothing to silence Aaliyah's cries. "I want her to do it just like that. I want her on top of me. I want to feel her big dick inside me!"

"Shut up!" Keisha shouted.

"And when she's done, I want her to do it on my face."

Keisha slipped in the wet mess and tumbled onto her back just beside her sister.

Before the flustered girl could even take a breath, Aaliyah sprang up, kicked her shorts free, and lay down on top of her. There was a pause, a short lull. Then, a gasp. The moist flesh between their legs bumped together. Keisha knew her thong was still between them, but it was nearly soaked through and she could hardly feel it.

A thick, unmistakable scent wafted up from the girls. Keisha inhaled it. She sucked it deep into her lungs as her sister began to move her hips. It was slow at first, just subtle, gentle movements. But Keisha soon recognized the slick contour of her sister's vagina gliding back and forth between her legs.

Aaliyah brought her face in closer. Their breasts rubbed...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by bojacauthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments