Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Old Ladies By The Lake

"My first blow job, my first titty-fuck, and my first fuck-fuck!"

171
39 Comments 39
14.2k Views 14.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

I’m not making up any of this, honest. I was in the mountains staying at a cabin with my mom and dad and two sisters. I went alone to the little community beach and fucked these two older ladies. That’s right, I honest to God got laid outdoors on the beach where just anyone could have caught us. 

It was like this. Our family always goes there every summer for vacation. Sometimes I liked it and sometimes it sucked because there’s no electricity. Phones don’t work for shit in the cabin and if you, like, climb the tallest tree on the tallest hill, you might get a bar for a few seconds. Some years there are kids my age around but not then. My sisters are three and four years younger than me and I guess they’re okay but they’re nobody to do shit with. 

That summer was sucking even more ‘cause my girlfriend broke up with me right after finals. So, there I was, the summer before my last year in high school and I wasn’t getting any (not that I was getting much). The only upside to being stuck in the woods was that I got a week away from my job at the local sub shop. 

I took a walk over to the beach, which wasn’t much of a beach at all. I mean, maybe they dumped a pickup or two of sand by the water but it was better than the rocks or mud everywhere else. I didn’t even see the two ladies at first but there they were in their swimsuits lying back on a couple of chaise lounges with those big old sunglasses they wear. I don’t know how old they were, somewhere between my mom’s age and my grandma’s, I’d guess. They said “Hi” and I said it back and I waded out into the chilly water. 

They were sitting up when I got done and had these big smiles like someone had said something funny or something. I was about to lay my towel out to sun on and one of them, Evie, invited me to use their beach blanket. “You don’t want to get your nice towel all dirty,” she said. 

“S’okay,” I said. 

“It is not okay,” the other lady, Mary, said. Evie snatched my towel away and wrapped it around her waist. Mary made me help her make room and straighten the blanket. 

They practically forced me to lie down and I just said thanks and closed my eyes. The blanket really was a lot better than my towel and it was kinda nice lying there in the warm sun. I could hear the two of them whispering now and then and I caught them looking at me a couple of times. Of course, now I know what they were whispering about but at the time I thought they were just, you know, old ladies. 

They asked me shit like what my name was, did I come with family, where they were now, how old I was… 

Thinking back, my first clue should have been one of them going, “Oooo,” when I said I was seventeen. I didn’t ask them anything, I just answered their questions and hoped they’d stop. The second clue shoulda been when Evie asked me if I had any sunscreen on. 

“We can’t send you back to your mother with a sunburn!” They made me stand up and they each had a big ol’ bottle of sunscreen and started slathering me with it. Evie got on her knees and started with my legs while Mary worked my top half. 

Let me say now so you know I didn’t really have a choice later but both of these ladies had really big tits. I won’t say that Evie wasn’t fat, exactly, but she wasn’t skinny either. Mary was a little taller and her stomach wasn’t as big and I thought they both must have looked good once. 

The front of Evie’s swimsuit scooped way down and when I looked while she was kneeling, I could see her tits, big nipples and all! I mean, they were some big-ass nipples sticking out from some big-ass tits! I think she might have caught me looking ‘cause she chuckled a little when I looked away. 

Mary was standing behind me and lotioned my arms and shoulders and then spent some time massaging my back, which felt kinda nice. Then she got really close, close like her bottom half was right up against my butt and her tits were squished on my back and she just kept rubbing and rubbing my chest and stomach and sometimes her fingers would slip under my waistband. 

That’s when Evie reached into the legs of my trunks and rubbed sunscreen where the sun don’t shine and almost touched my cock and balls! Guys, we all know that you really don’t want a boner when you have your swimsuit on ‘cause there’s no way to hide it and I was hoping that somehow, she wouldn’t notice. She sure noticed it, though, and said, “Mary! Look what we have here!” 

At first, I wanted to get away but then she rubbed it over my shorts, and then my dick decided that we should stay. Mary said, “Yes, Evie, that’s very nice but it looks to be uncomfortable, doesn’t it?” 

Well, doesn’t Mary untie my drawstring and Evie tug my shorts down leaving me bare-assed with my trunks at my ankles and my dick about to burst at the seams? Evie looked up and said, “Oh, Mary, look—he’s blushing!” 

“He is! Do you think we should cover him back up?” 

“With what?” Evie asked as she tossed my trunks way out of reach. “Oh, I know!” That’s when she pulled her swimsuit straps down and let those big tits of her hang all naked. “How about I cover him up with these?” She scooped them up with both hands and smothered my dick in ‘em. I mean, it was like a hot dog lost in the biggest, squishiest hot dog bun ever. She squeezed and squeezed her boobs on me and I didn’t mean to but I just started humping between her tits. 

“I think it’s working,” Mary said as she licked my ear and kissed my neck. 

“Feel good?” Evie asked. 

“Mmhmm,” I answered. I couldn’t take my eyes away from her tits and Evie didn’t take her eyes away from mine.  Mary stopped for a second and then I felt her naked boobs on my back and she reached between my legs and played with my balls. 

Again, I’m not making any of this up and it even gets better. 

They kept telling me how macho I was, how handsome I was (Mary called me “pretty” which I guess was okay) and that they like my muscles and hard body and hard cock. I don’t think I had ever heard a girl say the word “cock” in real life before. 

Evie was asking me if I liked her boobs and I said they were the best boobs ever and she liked that but Mary stopped rubbing hers on me and faced me. 

“What’s wrong with mine?” 

Of course, there was nothing wrong with hers at all but before I could say anything, she shoved my face right between them. I tell ya, I could hardly breathe and I didn’t much care. I was fighting from blowing my load all over Evie’s tits and when I came up for air, Mary said, “Maybe hers are bigger, but I’ll bet mine taste better,” and she shoved her big floppy tit right into my mouth. 

My girlfriend used to let me feel her boobs under her bra sometimes and that was nice and all but hers were a lot smaller and now I had four big ones to play with. I was sucking on Mary and she moaned and I mean she moaned really loud and said, “That’s it, suck Mama’s tit.” That made me suck it harder and she told me to nibble on it and so I did. 

I sucked and nibbled and licked the best I could figure out ‘cause I had never done it before and damned if Mary didn’t stick her hand down her suit and start rubbing herself between her legs. I think she was masturbating and I think Evie was too ‘cause she had a hand in her suit too. 

Nobody should be surprised that that was enough for me and I shot my wad and didn’t think I’d ever stop. Evie and Mary told me that they were really impressed with how much there was and how strong it came out. I was really out of breath but managed to thank them. 

GlamourEvellyne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GlamourEvellyne

My story isn’t over. I mean, you’d think that would be that but it wasn’t! 

Evie said that we should all go for a swim and cool down and besides she had to clean my cum off. Stupid me started to look for my swim trunks but the ladies just shimmied the rest of the way out of their suits and there I was, naked with two naked ladies! I mean, holy shit! 

In most of the porn I’ve seen, the girls’ pussies are all shaved clean but Mary and Evie had some real bushes down there. Evie had a bunch more but I think she must have shaved some because I don’t remember any sticking out from her swimsuit. Mary’s pussy was all covered but the hairs were pretty short. They each took one of my hands and we all ran and splashed into the lake. 

We swam and talked and they were really interested in some of the things I had to say. I was neck-deep in the water and Mary kind of jumped up on me in the front and sort of hung on. I grabbed her butt by reflex to keep us from falling over and tried not to touch her lady parts because I wanted to be a gentleman for them, ya know? 

Then Mary kissed me and said that that was nice (and it was) and then she kissed me again, I mean really kissed me, tongue and all and I kissed her back since I had a lot of practice doing that. I think that Mary was the best kisser ever. We were kissing for a while and she was scratching my belly with her pubes when all of a sudden Evie took my dick and started sucking on it underwater! I almost dropped Mary but I didn’t and we just kept on kissing. 

Evie popped back up and laughed as she shook the water away from her head. “Let’s go get warm on the beach,” she said. We all waded toward land but I stopped when I was waist deep ‘cause I had another boner (no surprise, right)? They looked back and must have figured out what was wrong ‘cause they started laughing but not in a mean way. 

“We’d be worried if you didn’t have an erection,” Mary said, so I just followed them the rest of the way to the blanket. I have to say it felt great being naked in the sun like that and I guess my dick thought so too because it got harder the more I thought about it. 

Evie got on the blanket and then Mary did and they kind of took up all the space, especially after they spread their legs. I just stood there staring at these naked ladies with their tits hanging down their sides and I could see their pussies a little, you know, what was behind the hair. Then they started talking like I wasn’t even there. 

“I should get him first. You already got to play with him.” That was Mary. 

Then Evie said, “Yes, but that shouldn’t count. Besides, I saw him first.” 

“You were closer.” 

They argued like that for a while and I was trying to figure out if they were talking about what I thought they were talking about when Evie straight-up asked me which of them I wanted to fuck first. 

Fuck! 

Well, Mary said that it wasn’t fair to make me choose, so she said Evie could have me first. Evie smiled and lifted her knees up. I could see little drops of water in her pussy hair. “Come here, Love,” she said. 

I gulped and I guess I have to tell you since I told them that I was a virgin. I didn’t come right out and say it like that, I hemmed and hawed and tried to decide and they caught on and got the biggest smiles. Evie told Mary, “You already said I could have him first. No take-backs!” Then she motioned me to get on top of her. 

Her body was really cushiony when I let some of my weight lay on her. She had me rub my dick between her legs and it was all scratchy at first but then it was slippery and warm. She took my dick and slid it in a little, then back out, and then in a little more and out and we did that a few times until I was all the way in. I was doing that on my own and at first, she was saying how good I was doing and how good it felt but pretty soon she was just making happy noises that made me think I had a real knack for this! 

Now, I don’t know how many of you reading this have had sex before, but I have to say fucking was the most amazing thing ever. I mean, I think girls have muscles down there ‘cause sometimes it was loose and sometimes it was tight but it made my dick warm and tingly and it made my whole body feel that way too. 

“Go a little faster and try not to cum. Tell me if you’re going to cum.” 

She didn’t have to tell me to go faster ‘cause I did that right after the first time she said “cum.” I fucked faster and my body just kept trying to push it in even more even though my hips kept slamming into hers. 

I thought I did something wrong and maybe I hurt her because Evie screamed out, “Oh SHIT” and pushed me off of her with her feet. I sat there in the sand with my dick pointing up and watched as she stuck a bunch of fingers into her pussy and lifted her big butt off the ground.  

I did that. The first time I ever fucked a girl and I did that! Then I heard Mary moan and saw she was jacking off (I guess they call it jilling for girls, right?) and playing with a boob, and then she moaned really loud, and then both the ladies started to giggle. 

Now that I think about it, the first time I fucked a girl I made two of them cum! I’m the MAN! 

Mary wiggled her finger at me like “come here” and spread her legs way apart, like she put one leg on top of Evie’s and the other was over in the sand. I thought I knew what to do and I got on top and was going to do that little-at-a-time thing but, damn, Mary just grabbed me and shoved my dick into her pussy all at one time! She shouted, “Fuck me!” at me and so I pumped in and out as fast and hard as I could. Damn, she was slippery and she felt a little different, not looser or tighter exactly. Mary’s pussy just, I dunno, hugged me differently. 

“Hold off as long as you can, Hon,” Mary told me. “Tell me before you cum.” Then she slowly closed her eyes and just grunted every time I hit bottom. 

I had never not tried to cum before. That’s the whole idea, right? But then it clicked that I should let her cum first. I remembered the old saying about thinking about baseball, you know, to take your mind off of how fucking good fucking felt. I didn’t know much about baseball; I mean, I knew the basics and watched a game now and then but I didn’t know the players so I tried to figure out what it was about baseball, you know, to help me last longer when… 

“OH my God, thank you Jesus oh baby I’m taking you home with me oh GOD!” 

…or something like that. 

That sure pushed me over the edge and I started to yell that I was gonna cum and Mary was still shouting so Evie pushed me off of Mary and started to blow me without even wiping off Mary’s pussy juices. Evie’s head was bobbing up and down and Mary said to save some for her and then they took turns blowing me. 

So, both mouths were on me and after my first shot went right into Evie’s mouth, she gave my dick to Mary and she got some and they went back and forth like that until my balls were empty. 

You’re not going to believe what happened next. You probably don’t believe any of this but even if you did so far, you won’t believe me now. Evie and Mary started to kiss down there by my dick and I could see my cum on their tongues while they did. Damn, I just got the shivers thinking about this. 

They tried to kiss me on the mouth but I wouldn’t let them and they laughed a little about that. They told me I should get back home in case my mom was worried about me. They showed me which cabin was theirs and we fucked a bunch that week ‘cause they really thought I did a good job. 

They taught me the right way to go down on a girl too, and I can’t wait to try it out back home. Did you know girls all taste a little different but it’s all good? 

So that’s how I really spent my summer. Now I have to write something that I can turn in for English class. 

Published 
Written by dronette56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments