Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Witches Rock - The Final Chapter

"Samantha, Billy, and Sue Tam find their way"

21
3 Comments 3
923 Views 923
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Please read the first three chapters! Due to multiple chapters, I want to remind you of the characters in this tale: Samantha - The lead character; Billy Sims - Samantha's nerdy crush; Tommy Fairbanks -Former quarterback; Sue Tam - Billy's new girl; Aria - Samantha's Stepmother. Everyone is over 18"

When we last visited Samantha, she took care of the old Tommy boy after he ran off, leaving her alone on Witches Rock after taking her virginity. After completing Samantha's visits with the coven witches, she understood the basic art of witchcraft. Also, she understood how to make love to a woman properly. The time was approaching for Samantha to become an apprentice witch at the next full moon.

 

Chapter Four

One good thing about everyone at the school seeing pictures of you naked was that you got invited to all the good parties. It was Friday night after the football game, and Samantha was surprised that Tommy was also attending the party. The most notable change in Tommy was how he was hanging around gay Lamar at the party. His mannerisms had changed from being an arrogant football jock to a more flamboyant boy. He even apologized to Samantha for running off that night.

But Samantha had to know, "Tommy, are you happier now, or when you were a football-playing ass?"

Tommy laughed as Lamar handed him a solo cup of beer, "Oh, I am so much happier! I found a man that makes me very happy."

"Good, then I forgive you for everything," Samantha said; even though she was still pissed, he showed everyone her naked on Witches Rock.

The next shock came when Samantha saw Sue Tam as she walked into the party without Billy. The two had been inseparable since Samantha drove Billy to her because of the Tommy fiasco. Sue Tam was dressed very sexily in her miniskirt and looked very hot in her contacts. Samantha thought that she needed to be friendly to her friend's girl. That could help her get to be friends with Billy once again.

When Sue Tam looked around to find someone to talk to, Samantha waved. "Hey, Sue Tam, come have a beer with me," Samantha said.

Sue Tam was happy to have someone to talk with and wished it wasn't Samantha. Sue Tam knew about Billy's relationship with Samantha and was jealous. But it was better than standing there all alone.

Both girls were always in the honors program together, so they talked about teachers and the others from their group. They were getting along just fine when one of the tall Black basketball players invited them to step outside for a smoke. Both Samantha and her friend were not big pot smokers, but since it was a vape cartridge, the smoke did not make them cough that much.

With the full effect of the pot hitting the two women, they started giggling and laughing as they switched to harder drinks. It was like all the differences between the two quickly dissipated.

Samantha soon noticed Sue Tam twirling her hair as her eyes looked longingly into hers. But those dark Asian eyes were so deep and mysterious that Samantha started to wonder what it would be like to kiss her. When the noise of the music made it so difficult for them to hear each other, Samantha moved closer and tried to talk into Sue Tam's ear when her lips grazed her cheek.

Maybe it was the pot, the beer, or the whiskey shots, but Samantha knew right then that she wanted Sue Tam. It was also evident that Sue Tam wanted Samantha, too, as she reached out and put her hand behind Samantha's neck and pulled her in for a sultry tongue-filled kiss.

When the kiss finished, Samantha grabbed Sue Tam's hand and led her between partygoers upstairs. They were both lost to their lust as they tried room after room, only to find them locked. The last room had stairs that led up to an old attic, but since there was a bed up there, it would do.

Sue Tam's kisses were soft and sweet, whereas Samantha was more demanding. But there was something there between them. As the two parted from their wet kiss, Samantha looked deep into those dark irises and realized that she was crushing hard on this girl. She would use everything the six witches had taught her to make Sue Tam hers.

The two never broke eye contact as Samantha unbuttoned her blouse. Then Sue Tam reached behind her and unclasped her white bra, revealing her small breasts. Samantha just knew that she needed to give Sue Tam validation of her tits. The C-cupped boobs had large dark areolas and large nipples that were begging to be kissed. As Samantha lovingly looked at her teenage lover, her hands were more than happy to rub her natural breasts. Sue Tam did not hesitate to return the favor of taking off Samantha's blouse. But when she opened it to see there was no bra, her eyes showed her pleasure in seeing Samantha's big double-D knockers.

The two girls quickly discarded the remainder of their clothes as the two eighteen-year-old teenagers fell onto the bed intertwined. For the next thirty minutes, Samantha showed Sue Tam more pleasure than she had ever felt before. Samantha took great pride in making her orgasm over and over by using her tongue and fingers. She found that it drove the hot girl crazy when she crooked her finger on her g-spot while she sucked hard on her small clit.

But Sue Tam wanted to give back as well. As she kissed her way down Samantha's body, she questioned the light marks left by the witch's lovemaking. Samantha promised to make a full disclosure after they had finished. But when Sue Tam climbed between Samantha's legs, she didn't hesitate in licking her vagina the same way that Samantha had done minutes ago. Samantha grasped her head and pushed herself into Sue Tam's mouth. She was going to enjoy coming all over the hot girl's face.

The two girls were so lost in their lesbian encounter that they did not hear the tall Black basketball player who had crept up the stairs. As he watched the two girls enjoying each other's bodies, he pulled out his thick ebony rod. He was rock hard as he watched the two high school sluts taking turns eating pussy.

A squeak by an old wood joist made Samantha look up from her back. She had to look over Sue Tam's head as she was furiously licking Samantha's pussy, and over her upturned ass. When she saw the Black senior with a meaty cock ready to play.

"Sue Tam, do you trust me?" Samantha said to the girl whose tongue was between her pussy lips.

Sue Tam looked up at Samantha, her juices smeared on her face, and said, "Yes."

Samantha looked at the jock masturbating his big cock and said, "Condom!"

That word brought Sue Tam's head up once more. But Samantha pushed her back between her legs as the Black boy put a raincoat on his dick.

Sue Tam tried to pull her head up again as she felt hands on her hips and a big cock pushing her pussy lips apart. When she realized how good it felt as the Black player pushed his eight-inch dick into her belly, she went back to eating at Samantha's wet cunt. The Black boy was slamming his thick cock into the small girl's tight pussy as he moaned out with pleasure. Sue Tam was now giving as much joy to Samantha as she was taking from being fucked from behind. Sue Tam raised her soaked face from Samantha's wet pussy to look up. As she started to smile at Samantha, her eyes rolled back as she was taking black cock deep inside her belly.

"Switch!" Samantha yelled out as she wanted what Sue Tam was getting.

The three exchanged places, and Samantha was more than pleased to see Sue Tam's swollen open pussy ready for her to feast on. Thanks to the stretching she had received from her Stepmother's strap-on just a few days ago, she was easily able to take his black cock balls deep in her.

Carlas_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlas_Dream

Samantha could tell that the tall Black basketball is starting to build up his tempo, ready to cum. So, she pushed two fingers into Sue Tam as her mouth covered her clit. Samantha used her training on how to use her fingers hard on her g-spot as she sucked hard on her nob. Sue Tam began to shudder violently as the basketball player was about to blow his load. That is when Samantha let go and joined the other two in a massive joint climax.

As the combined orgasm subsided, the basketball player pulled his condom-covered wet cock from Samantha. The two girls moved into each other's arms and ignored him as he dressed and left.

Samantha looked deep into those dark eyes as she pushed her black hair behind her hair. She said, "I think I could fall hard for you, girl."

"But what about Billy?" Sue Tam said as her eyes never moved from Samantha's.

"Who said we had to leave Billy out? Now kiss me some more!"

Finally, the night came for Samantha's initiation into the coven. Her Stepmother had helped her bath and ensured her pussy was cleaned and shaven smooth. There were scented oils that she lovingly rubbed all over the woman's body as she was ready to put on the ceremonial robe. Aria applied heavy makeup, making her look sultry. The only other item she was to wear was the witch's old-fashioned shoes.

While walking through the woods carrying the torch, Samantha was nervous as she was unsure of the ceremony ahead of her. She was excited as she would become one with the Horned God. Plus, he had a big cock, and she wanted to feel it deep inside her.

When they passed out of the forest, the Witches Rock stood out, lighted by the moonlight. The witches stood at their rehearsed places around the formation and placed the torches in their holders. Aria spoke in Latin as the coven repeated the predetermined important phrases. Then she noticed that two Horned Gods were emerging from the forest.

Aria spoke of how the coven had aged and how many witches had been lost to time. She explained how this new, more powerful soul had joined us. She will be the forebearer of the future. She will choose the new women as they join us.

There was no hesitation in Samantha's mind as she knew that her first recruit would be Sue Tam. It made her pussy wet as she thought of her lover joining her as a witch.

Aria continued, saying that the Horned God had come to her and that his delegate's time was soon passing. There would be a new man of the heritage line ready to be his earthly representation for the new coven women.

Now Samantha was beside herself. That would mean Mr. Simms's son would be the new Horned God. That would be Billy! She and Billy would be the two who ruled the future coven along with Sue Tam.

The dancing began, and the taller Horned God (Mr. Simms) performed the ritual with each woman. But when it was Samantha's turn, the slightly shorter Horned God (Billy) moved forward. He, too, was wearing the Golden Ram's headpiece. Samantha was excited as she kneeled before her friend, ready to perform the sacred tradition.

The Horned God pulled open his robe revealing his half-erect big cock. Samantha moaned as she realized he was bigger than the Black basketball player. Samantha was so happy leaning forward to lick his smooth balls before licking her way up the hardening shaft. She could taste his pre-cum as her tongue explored his pee hole. Her lips were as wide as they could open, and she took his fat helmet into her mouth. Her hand went to his shaft and balls as she wanted to give him as much pleasure as possible.

He was getting hard as he enjoyed this witched mouth on his erect penis. He, too, moaned as she was great at sucking cock. But then she pulled away and opened her robe as she lay back on the sacrificial stone. Billy could barely see through the mask's small eye holes. He was able to see by the torchlight that it was Samantha, his Sam, lying naked on the sacrificial stone for him. He realized that he was about to impale this beautiful woman that he cared about so much with his big cock.

"Master, please take me to be yours!" Samantha said as Billy climbed the step between her open thighs.

She was warm and tight but able to accept his full length. Even though he was under the coven's spell, he enjoyed feeling Samantha inside. His balls were hitting her as he speared her as deep as he could. He fucked the new witch with everything he could for as long as possible. Soon, he could feel his balls tighten, and he knew they would become one forever.

 "Take my seed and become one with me!" he yelled out as he filled her womb with shots of his enchanted cum.

On Friday night, our three friends had a lot to talk about. They all met at the local pizza place for a long conversation. Billy was pleasantly shocked by Sue Tam and Samantha's new relationship. He loved both girls and now they love each other. This new relationship was great! Even Sue Tam accepted that Billy and Samantha had a loving relationship. But discussing the idea of witches and a Horned God was much harder. Could she understand that Billy was some God's representation on Earth and that Samantha was a witch?

It took Sue Tam hours to accept that the coven and the Horned God were not evil. She was not excited to learn that Billy would inseminate a group of witches once every full moon.

On Sunday, Sue Tam came to Samantha's house for dinner. After dinner, Samantha's father excused himself to watch the game in the basement. Aria understood Samantha's request to have Sue Tam join the coven. But she had to be sure it was Sue Tam's wish and not Samantha's. Aria took Sue Tam's hand and led her upstairs to the master bedroom.

Samantha did not know how to feel as she knew what would happen between two people she loved so dearly. So, she went and sat next to her father.

He looked at the sad girl and said, "I know it's hard to sit here while you know someone you love is with another. But with true love, you let it go so they can be happy. I love Aria with all my heart, and that means letting her be with others so she can be happy."

From that night on, Samantha takes a new attitude toward Billy and Sue Tam when they are with other lovers. If they were happy having sex together or with someone else, it was OK. She just wanted them to love her the same way.

Sue Tam was initiated as a witch two full moons later. Her parents never knew. They were upset when the three of them went to the prom as a couple. They were not happy finding out that she was bisexual. Years later, they were unhappy when the three married in a non-legal ceremony in Las Vegas. But soon, they accepted their three-way relationship… with the help of a witch's spell.

But to this day, the young witches and the Horned God live together, sharing their bed, bodies, and dreams.

Published 
Written by dtswingers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments