Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Witches Rock - Chapter One

"The new Samantha turns heads in High School"

44
3 Comments 3
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Please note that this is all a fantasy of consenting characters over eighteen."

The formidable pedestal rock in the middle of a circular opening deep in the Summers Point Forest was the subject of folklore at the local high school. Wild tales of its purpose ranged from black-robed druids sacrificing virgins to dancing naked witches. Over the years, this rock formation has been dubbed "Witches Rock." People had dared to see the sight by day, but only a few were brave enough to hike into the woods at night, especially by the full moon's light.

Chapter 1

Over summer vacation, Samantha's Dad remarried, and her new stepmother moved in. She was about the same age as her mother, who had run off with her boss two years ago. But this woman oozed sex. She had dark black hair, big breasts, and long legs. The way she walked, talked, and looked all screamed out lust. The young woman was hesitant to get to know the new stepmom, but soon, she found she loved how she treated her.

Samantha was tired of being the quiet, skinny, nerdy girl for seventeen years. Watching how her new stepmom acted enticed her to accept the changes in her looks and actions.  She was excited to reveal her new sexy look for her senior year. Over the summer, her braces finally came off, and as suggested, she changed her hair to platinum blonde. For her eighteenth birthday, she received contacts, breast enlargement, and a nose job. Her new stepmother had purposely groomed her to turn every boy's head. Samantha's changes had transformed her from just another girl to one of the school's hottest babes.

With a deep breath, she opened the Summers Point High School door to her senior year. Wearing a short red dress and heels, she boldly walked down the halls swinging her hips just like her new slutty stepmom had shown her. As she passed a group of jocks from the football team, she had to smile. Just like she had practiced in the mirror for days, she pushed her new blonde hair back over her shoulder and gave them all a wink. "Good morning, boys," she said in the quiet, sultry voice she had worked on for weeks. But just like her stepmom told her, she just kept on walking down the hallway with her heels clicking and her ass swaying. The boys all went crazy with whistles and catcalls, making all the pain and practice over the summer well worth it.

Billy was at his locker when Samantha came strutting down the hallway. Like every other male at the high school that morning, the sight of that hot senior stirred his penis. When he realized this goddess was walking right up towards him, he grabbed his notebook to cover up the tent that was quickly growing in his pants.

"Hey Billy, how was your summer?" Samantha asked as she leaned on the locker next to his.

With his eyes closed, he took a second to inhale the sweet smell of her expensive perfume. That's when some of the pages of his notebook fell on the floor between them. Panic ran through him as he dropped to his knees, nervously grabbing the pages. As he finished the collection of blank papers, his eyes focused on the painted toenails at eye level. His gaze slowly worked up her thin legs and short skirt. He saw just a brief glimpse of a red thong before he looked up at her large breasts and beautiful face, looking down at him with a big white smile.

"Billy, now get up," Samantha said to her close friend since middle school.

Samantha had always had a crush on Billy. Yes, like her, he was a science nerd. Billy was only five feet five inches tall, with dark black bowl-cut hair, but it was his eyes she was crazy about. When he talked with her, she would look through his dark-rimmed glasses into those dark brown eyes to fantasize about being his wife. In her mind, she had created a whole scenario of a small house and their two children. She had even secretly written Billy's and her names within a heart in her notebook.

Billy clumsily threw the stray pages into his locker and, as his voice cracked, said, "Hi. Hi, I am Billy."

Samantha had not realized how much she had changed over the summer. With a big smile, she said, "Billy, it's me, Sam."

Billy blurted out, "No way!" Then he covered his mouth as his eyes saw those baby blues that he had always looked into. He did not know what to think as his mouth fell open in shock.

"Yes, it's just me, Sam. I had a few upgrades over the summer." She twirled around before she asked, "What do you think?"

He was shocked. The hottest woman he had ever seen had replaced his sweet Sam, and he was speechless.

"Billy, it is me. Come on, say something."

He stammered some more before he could say, "God, you look—you just look beautiful."

Those words echoed in her head. His approval meant more to Samantha than those stupid football boys. They had ignored her all those years when she was just plain Sam, but now she was Samantha. She would show everyone that she was the hot girl in school now.

"See you in Physics II," Samantha said to Billy. Having practiced for hours, she swung her hips as she walked away down the hall.

Billy's head fell as his heart sank. Gone was the cute nerdy Sam, who was in all the thoughts of his masturbation for the summer. Her braces were gone, her brown hair changed to blonde, and those big tits. Even her nose was thin and perky. With all those changes, he realized she was way out of his league. As he watched her walk away, he saw the tall, good-looking football quarterback turn the corner and start talking to her.

She smiled and twirled her new blonde hair as they spoke. She loved Tommy Fairbanks's attention. Now that she looked so hot, he would grab her up. Tommy smirked at Billy to show the nerdy boy that he would take her for himself. Billy just looked away, shut his locker, and, with his head down, headed to his Calculus class.

Samantha was happy when invited to sit at the cool kids' table at lunch. She had fantasized about being included as one of the elite allowed to meet at that center table. With all of Tommy's attention, Samantha forgot to sit with her friend Billy. She had sat with him every lunchtime since seventh grade, but with Tommy's hand rubbing her upper thigh under the table, he was a distant memory. Just as the lunch bell rang, Tommy's fingers grazed over her red thong, making her pussy begin to get wet. She cursed the bell as she headed off to Physics II.

When Samantha sat down next to Billy, as she had done in every class together, she noticed he was distant. But when she looked into those deep brown eyes, all thoughts of Tommy were now gone. They both sat in confused silence as Miss Brown started the class.

As if that day could not get any worse for Billy, he teacher ruled that you could not have the same lab partner you had last year. The teacher then gave the class ten minutes to select their lab partners for the year. This time, Samantha becomes jealous as Sue Tam, the cute, small Japanese junior, quickly asks Billy to be her partner. By the look of her cleavage, Sue's breasts had increased significantly over the summer without the surgery that Samantha had. Billy grinned as he also noticed her new attributes and accepted her offer. Samantha quickly consented to the offer from the next nerd who asked her.

As the school day ended again, Samantha was basking in all of Tommy's attention as she walked towards the exit. It seemed that jocks could not help but fall all over her new hot look. But while she was walking with Tommy and some boy from the basketball team, she noticed that Sue Tam was talking with Billy at his locker. Her Billy!

Her conversation with the two popular boys quickly faded away. She could see Sue twirling her hair as she overly laughed at something Billy said. Then she leaned in close and touched his arm as she said, "You are just so funny!" At that moment, Samantha wanted to claw her eyes out!

It was like a fog parting when she heard Tommy say, "Well, do you want to go with me?"

"I'm sorry, "What did you ask?"

Tommy asked as they passed Billy and that tramp, "Friday, there is a party at Brewster's house. All the dope clan will be there, and it will be fire. Do you want to go with me?"

She knew Billy could hear the question, but she wanted to get back at him for hanging around with that bit of a tramp. So, she said loud enough for Billy to hear, "Yes, I'll go with you Friday." She didn't see the tear in Billy's eyes as he closed his locker and walked away from Sue Tran.

bbw_queen18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bbw_queen18

At home, Samantha's stepmom was so excited about her upcoming date that they spent the next two evenings picking out a dress for her to wear to the high school party. The dress her stepmother picked out showed off much more skin than Samantha had ever been comfortable with.

The rest of the week was tough for Billy. Watching that ass Tommy pawing at his fantasy girl was eating him up from within. He didn't even understand that cute Sue Tran was flirting her ass off, trying to get his attention.  

On Friday, Samantha saw herself in the full-length mirror with her prominent nipples poking through the thin material. She was delighted to realize that she was hot. While she was admiring herself, her stepmother continually pushed for her to lose her virginity Tonight. Plus, losing it to her high school football quarterback would be a great start to her sex life. Secretly, her stepmom wished that she could have lost her virginity to a quarterback instead of the dirty old man that she gave it to in the backseat of his car.

The party was like a dream to Samantha. It featured all the stereotypical solo cups filled with beer and the randy boy's hands that "accidentally" brushed her new giggling breasts. She even tried pot for the first time. The smoke caused her significant coughing fits that made her new big tits wiggle, to the delight of the boys smoking it with her. But it was all the attention that Tommy was giving her that made her pussy wet. He was all over her, feeling her up and kissing her in front of everyone. During the slow dance, he even snaked his hand up under her short skirt, expertly pushing her thong aside to rub her wet slit. She loved being the center of attention as a teenage slut for the first time in her life.

Feeling her wet pussy, Tommy knew she was ready. He tried to direct her to one of the bedrooms, but they were all occupied with teenagers in creative sexual situations. The best view was when they opened the door to see the high school head cheerleader, who had all her holes filled with young black cocks at the same time.

Samantha asked him, "Can we get out of here and go someplace private where we can… you know. I want the first time to be special."

The boy's eyes sparkled when he said to her, "Just give me a second. Meet me downstairs."

He dashed down the steps to a group of his jock friends. He told them, "Guys, I have a virgin, and it's a full moon!" They were all jealous as they knew what he had planned.

With those magical words, Tommy said, "Yeah, come with me." Then he grabbed his jock jacket and Samantha's arm as he made a beeline for the front door. With a thumbs up to his gang, he headed off towards the woods.  

When they reached the car, Tommy grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. His kisses were hard and as deep as his tongue could go in her mouth. She didn't like it, but with the limited number of kisses that Samantha had in her life, she just went with it. Their passions were overflowing as Tommy pulled down on her thin spaghetti straps, freeing her large, augmented breast. His mouth was all over her large nipples as his hand moved between her legs.

Sam grabbed his hand away from her crotch just as he was starting to press a finger between her pussy lips.  She said, "Slow down, buckaroo. You are not going to screw me in the front seat of your old car."

"No, I have the perfect place for that," he said as they drove off.

Ten minutes later, they parked off the old beat-up County Line Road. Tommy pulled out a flashlight and told Samantha, "Come with me. You are going to love this."

At this point, Samantha felt the pot hitting her. He guided her down an old path into Summers Point Forest as she giggled. They made it into the thick woods with the light of the full moon and his cheap flashlight. After about ten minutes of walking, the woods opened to a wide-open clearing.

The bright moon rays illuminated them, creating shadows as they walked across the open space towards what appeared to be a raised, large, flat rock angled on three pedestal rocks. At the low point of the rock was a small stone that one could use to climb onto the formidable formation.

As Samantha gazed at the moonlight illuminating the scene before her, Thomas kissed her neck from behind. Everything was all so magical—almost Disney-like. His hands once again were massaging her large breasts. She could feel his erection poking between her ass cheeks. She knew this was about to happen; she was about to have sex for the first time.

Tommy reached behind his prey as his hand slowly unzipped her thin dress. Her gown pooled at her feet as he now helped himself to her bare tits. Now, only in her thong did Samantha turn and look at him. As the moonlight illuminated her, she asked, "Well, do you like what you see?"

Tommy replied, "Not yet." He slowly came forward and deeply kissed her as his fingers snaked under her thong straps. He pulled down her thong, revealing her trimmed, virgin pussy. "Now I like what I see!"

He laid his jacket up on the rock and spread it out for his conquest to help soften the rock. Then he boosted her up and laid her on her back. He smiled as he started to strip off his clothes while leering at this innocent girl. He pulled out his phone and checked the time. Just as planned, it was 11:57 PM. Then, with a quick flash, the creep took a photo of her naked with her legs spread, ready for him to mount.

Lying to her, "It's just for me. I want to remember this moment with you forever!"

He climbed onto the rock and then up onto Samantha. Pulling both her hands up above her head and holding them in place as he quickly tried to push his penis into her virgin hole. There was no romance, no care, just lust from a teenage boy trying to stick his hard dick into her.

Samantha's thoughts faded to Billy as she was held in place. While looking up at the moon, she was thinking of the boy she had had a crush on all these years. Suddenly, Samantha's pleasant thoughts of Billy were obliterated as she felt the stab of his penis pushing into her. She asked herself why she had listened to her stepmother. She was not enjoying this at all. It hurt at first, and then it just felt strange as she felt him push into her opening. But she looked up into that big full moon and wrapped her legs around the football star, giving him total access. With him being famous and the quarterback and all, plus she had gone this far, she might as well let him think she was enjoying it.

He was moaning and groaning out loud, but to her, it just didn't seem to feel like his penis was very large. Maybe it was good that it wasn't because the pain was tolerable. She just laid back and let him use her. Luckily, he didn't last all that long.

"I'm going to cum in you, you whore!" he cried out.

Tommy tensed all up, and Samantha could see him make the strangest face as she felt the warmth grow inside her lower belly. He must have cum inside her already. It was just so underwhelming. The big deal was over in about two minutes, and it didn't even feel good. Plus, it wasn't with the boy she loved, but this arrogant ass.

"Now you know what it's like to be fucked!" Tommy said proudly as his orgasm finished. Then as he pulled out his penis, she could see the small size glistening with their cum in the moonlight. No wonder his dick didn't feel all that big because it wasn't. For all his vibrato, he had a small penis.

As Samantha lay there, naked and vulnerable, a small drip of blood fell from her vagina directly onto the rock. The rock violently began to shake as the whole area began to rumble. The two started to panic, unsure of what was happening.

"What the fuck? Is it an earthquake?" Tommy cried out as he jumped from the rock platform.

In the distance, lights like those from torches were suddenly appearing. They were in a line heading down the opposite path that they had used towards them. A single deep drum began to slowly beat as they heard the far-off dark shapes murmuring a chant. It was now midnight on a full moon night.

Tommy began to panic as he pulled up his jeans. "Fuck that!" he yelled. He turned and started to run back to the path towards his car. He had forgotten all about leaving young Samantha lying naked on Witches Rock.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by dtswingers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments